ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

亡灵之水! – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

亡灵之水!

ZOMBIE JUICE!

僵尸!
– Zombies!
-(摄像师)你在干什么
– [Camera Man] Coyote, whatcha doing?
-啊?
– [Coyote] Huh?
-你在干啥
– [Camera Man] Whatcha doing?
-哦 我看到了一只有着斑纹尾巴的蜥蜴
– Ah, I saw a little zebra tail lizard
钻进这个洞里了
went right into that hole.
我打算把它从这边赶出来
And I thought I could flush it out from this side.
但是它现在肯定
But it’s definitely buried
就在这仙人掌的下面
underneath the prickly pear cactus right now.
-让它跑了啊
– [Camera Man] You lost him huh?
-我是抓不住它了
– (growls) I can’t catch ’em all.
但是你快看
But you know what, check this out.
我现在想到了个很酷的主意
This actually gives me a really cool idea.
我们现在被仙人掌包围了
I’m surrounded by prickly pear cactus right now.
Mark 你知道这玩意是什么吗
And Mark, do you know what that is, right there?
-恩 那是仙人球
– [Mark] Yeah, it’s a prickle pear.
是的
– Yeah, like prickly pear, like an apple,
它是果实
it’s the fruit.
但是这些
But these ones–
-等一下
– [Mark] Is it, wait, hold on.
我先问问这是仙人刺还是仙人球
First of all is it prickle pear or prickly pear?
它叫做仙人球 这样叫的原因
– It is prickly pear and it’s called a prickly pear
是所有果实 特别是
because all over the fruits, especially these ones,
这些还没有完全成熟的果实具有细小的纤维毛
which aren’t fully ripe, have these little fibrous hairs
这些叫做倒刺毛
that are called glochids.
这些毛非常容易从仙人掌上掉落
They easily brush off the cactus
然后扎进你的皮肤
and they can end up in your skin.
这就是为什么你撞上一个仙人掌后
That’s why if you bump into a prickly pear
你在很长一段时间内都会感到疼痛
you’re gonna be in pain for a long time,
因为你看不清楚这些小细毛
because you can’t see these little stickers very well
但它们却可以让你浑身难受
but they are very irritating.
这里的果实已经完全成熟了
These fruits right here are really ripe,
而且这其实是一顿很好的沙漠便餐
and actually this is a great desert snack.
你想尝尝这些果实吗?
You wanna try some prickly pear fruit?
-虽然我已经吃过早餐了
– [Mark] I mean I just had breakfast,
但我还能再来点
but I could have a little more.
-来吧 我知道你想尝尝
– Oh come on, you know you want to.
等一下 让我拿出我的小刀
Hold on, let me get out my pocket knife here.
像这些 现在已经完全熟了
Now the ones that are all the way ripe, like this,
通常这上面不会有太多倒刺毛
don’t usually have, ah, as many glochids on them.
但是我的手指已经被扎了
But I’m already starting to get them into my finger.
这可不是我想要的
That’s what I didn’t want to happen.
我要把它切开了
I’m gonna cut it open.
你准备好了吗 -恩 准备好了
You ready? – Yep, go for it.
开始了
– [Coyote] Here we go.
哦耶 这个熟的恰到好处
Oh yeah, that is nice and ripe.
哇 快看
Wow, look at that.
-有点像甜菜
– [Mark] It kinda looks like beet.
-确实很像
– [Coyote] It does look like a beet, doesn’t it?
让我挖出来一点
Let me scoop some of this out here.
-这可是好东西
– [Mark] That’s the good stuff.
这就是我们要找的东西
– That is the stuff we are after.
哦耶
Oh yeah.
挺甜的
Um, that is sweet.
好了
Okay ready, here we go.
第一口
First bite.
这好像我的沙漠早餐
This is like breakfast for me here in the desert.

Um.
-味道如何?
– [Mark] What’s that taste like?
-哇 棒极了
– Wow, that is good.
(吐籽的声音)
(exhales seeds)
就是这么个吃法
That’s kinda how you have to eat it.
用小刀之类的工具把它挖出来
You take a scoop out with like a pocket knife.
当然也可以用你的手指
You can also dig it out with your fingers.
你可以吃里面的种子 它们富含纤维
You can eat the seeds, they’re good fiber,
但我们想要的是里面的汁液
but really what we’re after right here is the juice.
所以你可以避开种子
So you kinda have to suck all the juice in the fruit
把汁儿吸出来
out from around the seeds.
然后-
And then–
-你鼻子上有一点
– [Mark] You got a little on your nose.
-是吗?
– Do I?
(吐籽的声音)
(exhales seeds)
你可以像发射子弹一样把它们吐出来
You can shoot ’em like little pellets,
这肯定很爽
which is kinda cool.
你想试试吗?
You wanna try it?
-当然 从来没吃过这玩意
– [Mark] Uh sure, yeah, never had it, but.
-给 尝尝吧
– Give this a go.
啊 我又被扎了
(exclaims) I’m getting the spines in my finger.
-我想要个不带刺的
– Yeah, I’ll have mine without spines.
-好 保证不带刺
– Yeah, no spines for you.
给你
There you go.
它会让你的手指变成深紫色
Now it’s gonna turn your fingers purple,
不过别担心
but don’t worry.
看起来它会弄脏你的手 其实并不会
Honestly, it looks like it’s gonna stain you, but it won’t.
-看起来有很多种子
– [Mark] It’s very seedy looking.
我还不太确定
Not so sure about this.
-相信我 很好吃的
– Yeah trust me, it’s good.
又甜又可口
It is so sweet and delicious.
Chance 给他个镜头
Chance, film him eating this.
看看他会有啥反应
Let’s get his reaction.
-尝起来像
– It’s kinda like a.
– 不要把种子也吃喽
– [Coyote] Yeah, don’t pop a filling.
-恩 确实
– Yeah, it’s for real.
有点像一个种子超多的黑莓
It’s like a super seedy blackberry
不算太甜
that’s not quite as sweet.
尝起来很不错
Still tastes good.
-不错吧
– It’s good right?
像野猪以及爬行动物
Animals like javelinas and desert tortoise
喜欢吃这东西
love eating these.
但是作为人类 我们可以用它做出很多不同的东西
But us as humans, we use them for multiple different foods.
它能用来做凝胶剂 也能做糖果
You can make jellies, you can make candy,
做蛋糕也能用的上它
you can actually cake.
但我的最爱还是仙人掌果汁
But my personal favorite is prickly pear juice.
而且制造方法相当简单
And there’s a real simple way to make juice,
只需要把种子吐出来就可以啦
right here without getting the seeds in your mouth.
准备好了吗
You ready for this?
-你要干什么 用石头把它砸烂吗?
– [Mark] What do you do, bash ’em with rocks?
-你可以这样做
– You could bash ’em with rocks,
但是你会把它变得惨不忍睹
but then it’s gonna make a huge mess.
我下面真正要做的是把袜子
What I’m actually gonna do I use a sock
做成一个榨汁机
to make a juicer.
-哦 看来你背包里
– [Mark] Oh, so you have like an extra pair
有备用的袜子喽
in your pack there?
-不 我正要把我现在穿的袜子
– No, I actually am going to take the sock
脱下来
right off of my foot.
-你没开玩笑吧
– [Mark] For real?
-当然没有
– Oh yeah.
这一只线袜就要变成
This wigwam sock right here is about to become
我的沙漠榨汁机了
my desert juicer.
我之所以用袜子
So the reason I’m using the sock
是袜子会过滤掉种子
is because it will help filter out the seeds
和一些小刺
and the little spines.
开始吧
In you go.
很好
Very good.
正在摘另一个
Getting another one.
哦 都熟透了
Oh they’re so ripe!
哇 看看
Wow, look at that.
这是一只装满仙人掌果实的袜子
That is a sock full of prickly pear fruit.
现在我可以像只斗牛犬一样抱着它啃
Now I could just (growls) chomp into that
但是我真正要做的是
like a bulldog, but what I’m actually gonna do
把它们用石块
is bash all these fruits apart
砸碎一点
to get them started with a rock.
哦 这个不错
Oh, there’s a good one, okay.
过来吧
Come here you.
这块很好
Oh this is perfect.

Ow.
一  二 开砸
One, two, squish.
哦耶
(dramatic music) Oh yeah!
天哪
Oh man.
哇哦 看起来美味~极了
Oh wow, this is going to be delicious.
这就是我所说的 沙漠袜压机
This is what we call desert sock punch.
现在我要这只袜子扭一下
Now what I wanna do is kinda twist the sock down
把果汁从袜子的一端
and force the fruit and the juice
挤出来
out of the tip of the sock.
好了 准备好了吗?
Alright, you ready?
哦 好极了
Oh, oh that is good.
哦!
Whoo!
鲜榨仙人掌汁
Oh freshly squeezed prickly pear juice.
太美味了!
Delicious!
我确定我还品尝到了我脚的味道
I definitely taste my feet in there.

Um.
回味无穷
It’s kinda the aftertaste.
首先是甜甜的很可口
At first it’s delicious and sweet.
然后你会发现还有一丝别的味道
And then you’re like what’s that extra tinge?
呃哦 原来是臭汗脚的味道
Ew, sweaty boot foot.
好了 准备好了吗?
Okay, ready?
你想来一口吗?
Oh, you want a sip?
-哦 不!
– [Mark] No!
-好了
– Alright, ready.
快看 已经开始滴出来了
Oh look at that, it’s just dripping out now.
-继续吧
– [Mark] Go for it.
在索诺拉沙漠的清晨
– Nothing is more refreshing than freshly squeezed
没有什么比鲜榨的仙人掌汁更提神了
prickly pear juice on a Sonoran Desert morning.
Chance 想喝点嘛?
Chance, would you like some?
哦 拜托
Oh come on.
Mark 你呢
Mark, how about you?
伙计 我会直接把它挤到你的嘴里去
Dude, I’ll squeeze it right into your mouth for ya,
快看
look at that.
你们真的不想喝吗?
Oh, you guys sure?
为啥不尝尝呢?
Why not?
-大哥 那袜子你都穿了一早上了
– [Mark] Dude, that sock’s been on your foot all morning.

Nope.
公平来讲
– That’s fair to say.
袜子在我脚上穿了一会儿而已
The sock, has been on my foot for a while.
-我都不确定我是否愿意用我的袜子
– [Mark] I don’t even know if I would do it
来这样干
with my own sock.
我相信你
I’ll take your word for it.
看起来都是紫红色
It looks, it looks purple.
-好吧 是有些像恶作剧
– Well, and here’s the trick.
你知道我嘴里这次没有了什么吗?
You know what my mouth is not full of right now?
那些小刺
Spines.
我嘴里没有小刺
There are no glochids in my mouth.
也没有种子
There are no seeds.
我在挤果汁的时候并没有很仔细
I was rather careless in how I squeezed this juice out
我其实是故意这样做的
and I actually did that on purpose.
我其实可以做的更完美
I probably could have done a better job
这样就不会弄的我全身都是果汁了
of not getting it all over my clothes
我知道你心里肯定在想
and I know you’re saying to yourselves right now,
Coyote 能够让你融入沙漠环境的
Coyote, your tan colored shirt
你的有色衬衫
that helps you blend in to the desert environment
已经被染上紫色啦
has been dyed purple.
你看起来好像饥渴的吸血鬼
You look like a ravenous vampire.
实际上 一个普遍的误解就是
Actually, one common misconception
仙人掌果实的污渍会很难除掉
is that the prickly pear fruit stains.
其实我需要做的只是
All I need to do is take this shirt inside,
把这件衬衫丢进洗衣机
throw it in the washing machine, and it’s gonna come out
拿出来之后就和新的一样了
like it was brand new.
信不信由你
Believe it or not.
还有我手上染的颜色
And all this dye is gonna wash right outta my hands
只需要用一点肥皂擦洗一下就好了
with just a little soap and water.
但是它尝起来太棒了
Um, but it is so good.
我要再来一点
Little bit more.
我现在要走了
I’m gonna head inside right now.
赶紧去冲个澡 然后把这些东西
Jump in the shower and throw these guys
丢进洗衣机
into the washing machine.
下次再看到我穿这身衣服的时候
And the next time you see me in this outfit,
我肯定远离这仙人掌果汁了
it’s gonna be totally free of prickly pear juice.
我是Coyote Peterson 勇敢
I’m Coyote Peterson, be brave.
保持一颗狂野之心
Stay wild.
我们下一站再见
We’ll see ya on the next location.
唔 多么美好的早餐啊!
Whoo, what a breakfast!
如果你享受这站的经历
If you enjoyed this On Location,
那你一定要回头看看和人见人爱的鬣鳞蜥Wilson
make sure to go back and watch Coconut Breakfast
一起享用椰子早餐那期节目
with everyone’s favorite iguana, Wilson.
别忘了关注哦
And don’t forget, subscribe,
这样你就可以在下一站
so you can join me and the crew
加入我们了
on our next location.
好了伙计们 真相时刻到了
Alright guys, this is it, the moment of truth.
我的衣服被洗过晒干后
Are my clothes still stained after being washed
还会残留污渍吗?
and sun dried in the desert?
快看 一点都看不出仙人掌汁
Look at that, not a single stain
留下的痕迹
from the prickly pear juice.
我的冒险衬衫已经准备好再次出发了
Adventure shirt, good to go.
我想我们已经知道了一个事实
Well I guess we’ve proven it,
那就是仙人掌汁是能被轻易洗掉的
that the prickly pear juice does not stain your clothes.
下一站再见
See ya on the next location.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

神秘沙漠中美味汁液的冒险之旅,带你了解仙人掌的神奇

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

jameschan

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aIS-SLQmOk

相关推荐