ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

Zenosyne:时间变快的感觉 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

Zenosyne:时间变快的感觉

Zenosyne: The Sense That Time Keeps Going Faster

Zenosyne
Zenosyne.
事实上自从你出生后
It’s actually just after you’re born
你的生命便如白驹过隙
that life flashes before your eyes.
最初的几个月觉得有万古长
Entire aeons are lived in those first fewmonths
那时你觉得与世界密不可分
when you feel inseparable from the world itself,
只能看着一切在你身边走过
with nothing to do but watch it passing by.
起初 只能间接感受到时间
At first, time is only felt vicariously,
就像一些只会发生在别人身上的事
as something that happens to other people.
你习惯于活在当下
You get used to living in the moment,
因为你无处可去
because there’s nowhere else to go.
不久 生命开始运转
But soon enough, life begins to move,
你学会了随它移动
and you learn to move with it.
你也接受了自己每年都在成长
And you take it for granted that you’re a different person every year,
身体在变化 未来也变得不同
Upgraded with a different body …a different future.
你跑的飞快 世界也仿佛随着你而静止
You run around so fast, the world around you seems to stand still.
就连暑假如同永恒那么长
Until a summer vacation can stretch on foran eternity.
你开始觉得时间流逝
You start to feel time moving forward,
习惯它的节奏
learning its rhythm,
但时间却时不时地抢拍子
but now and then it skips a beat.
你的生日每年似乎都来的那么早
as if your birthday arrives one day earlierevery year.
我们应该认识到青年人不该虚度青春
We should consider the idea that youth is not actually wasted on the young.
少年们也不再多愁善感
That their dramas are no more grand than theyshould be.
一旦你调整好心态 情绪也变得有意义
That their emotions make perfect sense, onceyou adjust for inflation.
对正处于青春期的人
So for someone going through adolescence,
生命如此宏伟却又悲壮 因为它就是如此
life feels epic and tragic simply because it is:
你遇到的每个羁绊都轻易改变你的人生轨迹
every kink in your day could easily warp the arc of your story.
因为每年的价值都比去年少了些
Because each year is worth a little less thanthe last.
当我们再次过生日时
And with each birthday we circle back,
随着太阳绕的一圈回到同样的时间点
and cross the same point around the sun.
相互祝福幸福永驻
and wish each other,’many happy returns.’
但不久你就觉得那个圈子窄了
But soon you feel the circle begin to tighten,
你意识到这是一个漩涡
and you realize it’s a spiral,
你却已经走了一半
and you’re already halfway through.
你的每天生活越是不断重复
As more of your day repeats itself, you
你越觉得应该摆脱负担
start to cast off dead weight, and feel
越觉得时间不断将你推向漩涡的中心
the steady pull toward your center of gravity,
你紧紧抓住零碎的记忆
the ballast of memories you hold onto,
直到这些记忆也都回想不起来
until it all seems to move under its own inertia.
因此即使你什么都不做
So even when you sit still,
也像是在跑向某处
it feels like you’re running somewhere.
即使你今天比昨天跑的快了些
And even if tomorrow you will run a littlefaster,
臂膀伸的更远了些
and stretch your arms a little farther
你也仍觉得时间流逝了
you’ll still feel the seconds slipping away
而你在时间的漩涡里四处流浪
as you drift around the bend.
生命是短的也是长的 不过顺序不同罢了
Life is short and life is long but not in that order.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

文章讲述时间的飞逝,不论我们怎么努力,都如手握细沙,时间在指尖飞逝。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

14-15

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNgyEmYyQF4

相关推荐