ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

【创始人世界2015】Yvonne Cagle: NASA宇航员 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

【创始人世界2015】Yvonne Cagle: NASA宇航员

Yvonne Cagle: NASA Astronaut (Founder World 2015)

MS:大家好
MALE SPEAKER: Hi Everybody.
今天我们来到了旧金山创始人世界的现场
I’m joined in the studio today, on-site at Founder World
与Yvonne Cagle一起
in San Francisco, by astronaut Yvonne Cagle.
她是航天医学工程师 研究具有电子生物技术的可穿戴设备
Aerospace medical engineer, electrical, biotechnology
现在发生在你生命中的事已经有很多
wearables– you have a lot going on right now in your life.
那么什么能够使你激动?
What excites you?
YC:能够使我激动的是无穷尽的可能性
YVONNE CAGLE: What excites me is the endless possibilities,
任何事都是可能的
that anything is possible.
当你离开地球
That when you take things off planet,
天空不再是有限的天空
then the sky is no longer the limit.
并且最好的是我们离开地球在宇宙发现的事物
And the best part is things that we discover off planet in space
回到这儿后 时常有显著的世界应用
oftentimes have real world applications right back here
在地球上
on Earth.
因此我们甚至可以 在发展和创新上赢得胜利
So we can even have the win in developing and innovating
甚或我们走出地球之前
even before we step off planet.
MS:那真是令人激动
MALE SPEAKER: That’s really exciting.
您现在能给我们一个例子吗
Can you give an example of something
关于您工作时的一些情况
that you’re working on right now that has
有那种实用应用的例子
that practical application?
YC:好的 我们在NASA(美国航空航天局)
YVONNE CAGLE: Well we’re looking at mission
观测去火星的任务
to Mars within the NASA agency, and so we’re
所以我们要学习行为表现 这样我们能够确定
studying behavioral performance, how we can make sure
我们能够拥有适应性
that we’re able to have resiliency
我是说 船员长期的
when it comes to behavioral performance on long duration
行为表现
crews.
因此 我们可以使船员一起工作
So we can keep crews working together,
这样我们可以保持船员的敏捷和受激性
that we can keep crews sharp and stimulated in their thinking
当他们思考时 处于完全隔离 感觉剥夺的环境之中时
and environment that can be very isolating and sensory deprived.
并且我们可以真正确保
And that we can really make sure that we support
我们支撑着重新整合系统 所以 我们可以选择现在是否
the reintegration, so that if, by choice, we
想要返回航线 和去海王星或甚至冥王星
want to get back in line and go to Neptune or even Pluto now,
这取决于我们的任务
we’re up to the task.
MS:那真是令人激动
MALE SPEAKER: That is really exciting stuff.
除此之外您也是一个教授
So you’re also a professor.
您教给您的学生什么类型的
What type of things are you teaching your students
与您的航天航空事业相一致的知识?
that kind of line up with your aerospace career?
YC:好的 在行为表现上
YVONNE CAGLE: Well, the most important thing
最重要的事是真正的创造性思维
in behavioral performance is really thinking out of the box,
然后评判 你的什么设备 在地球上是可以使用的
and looking at what your tools are right here on Earth that
可能在宇宙中也有关联 然后
might have relevance in space, and, again, how
你怎样才能利用太空去构造一个平台
you can use space to develop a platform
来证明我们在地球上需要这个性能
to demonstrate capabilities that we need here on Earth.
例如 我的一些学生
So for example, some of my students
是作业疗法学生
are occupational therapy students,
他们使用职能科学
and they’re using occupational science
去使用一些类似的策略和设备
to use some of the same strategies and tools
为了表现和研究 为船员们
to rehabilitate challenging conditions for performance
在地球上重现恶劣环境
and learning, here on Earth, for crews
就像是他们进入了长时间
as they go into long duration.
的游戏或其他娱乐方式一样
As well as games and other ways to entertain
当你在那种恶劣环境中时
when you’re in that kind of challenged environment.
MS:那真是相当酷
MALE SPEAKER: That’s really cool.
你仅仅表现了主要的阶段
So you just came off the main stage,
给了开放的主旨来谈论这个事件
giving the opening keynote talk at the event.
你试图想传达
What was the message that you were trying
给观众的要点是什么呢?
to get across to the audience?
YC:要点是
YVONNE CAGLE: The message was really
我们大量思想的转变才能带来下一个飞跃
the next big leap is what our big thinking should
要知道每一个人
be about, and knowing that everyone
能够参与进来
can participate in that.
我 我自己 与一个非常优秀的工程师团队在硅谷一起工作
I myself am working with a very exciting team of engineers
从事有关于穿戴式技术的工作
in Silicon Valley on wearable technologies,
找出修复宇航员的方法
finding strategies to recondition astronauts,
甚至是地球上未受训练的的体弱者
and even people here on Earth who are deconditioned,
或仅仅是失去勇气的–
infirmed, or just discouraged– who
想要抑制或者扩大–提高的一种–
want to either stay or amplify– kind of enhance–
或仅仅是回到游戏中的人
or just get back in the game.
因此我们发现的事物
And so the things that we discover
立即就有意义了
are immediately relevant.
我想要确保
And the big message that I wanted
每一个人能够清楚
to make sure everyone came away with,
要敢于去实施你的想法 要去创新
is be bold to dare to engage your ideas and to innovate.
因为那种胆大 那种创新
Because that iteration, that innovation,
在地球上 肯定是值得利用的去腾出空间
is definitely here on Earth, available to make space
为所有的事
for all.
MS:这是有点不同的事
MALE SPEAKER: So this is a bit of a different event.
它涵括了企业家 和技术人员
It’s taking entrepreneurs, and tech people,
和真正的各行各业的人们
and people really of all walks of life.
这个事有什么特别吸引你的地方?
What attracted you to this event in particular?
YC:我想是那个事实
YVONNE CAGLE: I think just the fact
有如此多的新奇尖锐的优势
that there was so much that was new and cutting edge,
有一个社区
and that there was a community that’s being galvanized around
它被这些对话所震惊
this conversation.
每个人是多么坦率的去分享他们的想法
And how open everybody is to sharing their ideas.
因此 你可以完全胆大包天的去思考
So that you can be absolutely bodacious to think
去真正的展示你能得到的 例如
and to actually demonstrate that you can get– for example,
就我们而言–相当于两个小时的锻炼
in our case– the equivalent of two hours of exercise,
有氧厌氧都有 不到20分钟
both aerobic and anaerobic, in less than 20 minutes.
那是思想的爆炸
That’s mind blowing, but you’ve got
但是你必须能够让你的思维跳出箱子 跳出地球
to be able to think out of the box, off planet,
有胆量去挑战边界
and have the boldness to dare to go to the edge of that envelope
然后与它交战
and engage it.
我明白有那种胆量
And I see entrepreneurs who have that kind of boldness
和决心的企业家
and determination.
如果那是我们能够包装火箭助推器的物体
And if that’s something that we could pack into a solid rocket
到目前为止 我们可以到达冥王星并且返回
booster, we would be to Pluto and back by now.
MS:那 是的
MALE SPEAKER: That’s– yeah.
当我读到你的过去
So I believe I read that you had in the past
你是在像Google一样的大公司间做一个联络者
worked as a liaison between big companies like Google
你需要想出你如何才能对他们的数据
in a role of figuring out how you work with their data
和商业化有效
and commercialization.
是什么使得那个角色必要?
What did that role entail?
YC:哇哦
YVONNE CAGLE: Wow.
好的 我们非常 我应该说
Well, we very much were– I should say,
根植于环境和大气之中
rooted in the environment and the atmosphere.
我们花费如此多的时间
So much of our time was spent trying
试图去证实发展能够帮助我们的工具
to demonstrate and evolve tools that could help us
有清洁技术 有环境改变
with clean tech, with climate change,
能够去探测 你知道的 二氧化碳足迹
being able to detect– you know– CO2 footprints.
和 非常重要的是灾难防备
And, very importantly, was disaster preparedness,
我们怎样才能使用成像技术去调查灾难地区
how we could use imaging to survey disaster areas,
把我们的资源分类或区分优先次序
and triage or prioritize our resources in order
以便于营救
to do rescues.
MS:那真的很有趣
MALE SPEAKER: That’s really interesting.
那么 你有一个最喜欢的谷歌技术吗?
So, do you have a favorite Google technology?
YC:我都是关于机动性的 人体的机动性
YVONNE CAGLE: Well I’m all about mobility– mobility
使人们重新开始移动
of the human body, getting people back to moving,
放置在他们自己的体内
be it within their own physiology
改革外骨骼或者工具化他们自己
or innovated exoskeletons or vehicles themselves.
因此对我而言 当我思考机动性
So for me, when I think mobility,
我思考任何来自无人驾驶设备的东西 所以对于我来说
I think anything from a driverless vehicle– so for me,
谷歌的自主工具绝对是令人惊异的
that autonomous vehicle with Google is absolutely amazing.
你能使用它
And you can take that and you can put it
某一天 你甚至可能能把它放在一个
into maybe even a space shuttle that wants
想要降落于小行星的航天飞机上
to land on an asteroid someday.
因此 这是一个好的示范性能
So it’s a great demonstration capability.
但是我认为最重要的启示是
But the most important lesson I think
知道我们完全有我们自己的航天器
is knowing that we all have our own spacecraft–
我们甚至不是真正需要一个媒介
that we don’t really even need a vehicle.
我们就是我们自己的航天器 如果我们把它带到宇宙
We are our own craft, and if we take it to space– well,
嗯 那是25马赫数 可以遍及所有地方
that’s Mach 25 all over the place and back.
MS:那真是极好的
MALE SPEAKER: That’s awesome.
好 非常感谢您今天的到来
Well, thank you very much for joining me today.
YC:好 谢谢
YVONNE CAGLE: Great, thank you.
MS:谢谢
MALE SPEAKER: Thanks.
YC:保重
YVONNE CAGLE: Take care.
〈音乐〉
[MUSIC PLAYING]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

谨之的猫

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaVtH0w6bJQ

相关推荐