未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

Youtube用户翻译不可译词

Youtubers Translate Untranslatable Words | Try To Watch This Without Laughing (Hilarious Reactions)

Bollocks
Bollocks.
你知道它什么意思吗
You know what that means?
-是的-“胡说”的意思
-Yeah.-It’s a bullshit.
我以为是“ballsack”的意思
I was going to say”ballsack.”
是的 没错
Yeah.It is.
-是睾丸的意思吗
-Is it ballsack?
-是的-好棒
-Yeah.-Yeah!
语言是一有趣的东西
Language is a funny thing.
有一些字眼就是无法译出来
Some words just can’t be translated,
你想向你的外国朋友介绍其含义
and when you try to explain them to your foreign friends,
可是经常会有一些含义在翻译时丢失
something is always lost in translation,
而且通常这也很有趣
and it’s usually pretty funny.
我们是亚历克斯和马尔科 你现在收看的是《哇嘎兄弟》
We’re Alex and Marko, and you’re watching Vagabrothers,
在YouTube这里 我们作为你的旅行向导会分享些小贴士 视频 以及妙计
your go-to guide for travel tips, vlogs, and inspiration here on YouTube.
我们去过很多地方
Now.We’ve traveled quite a lot,
遇到过意想不到多的不可译词
and we’ve encountered more than our fair share of untranslatable words,
中文 法语 阿拉伯语 还有其他很多国家都有
from Chinese to French and Arabic, plus everything in between.
为了探究事实是否如此
To get to the bottom of this,
我们聚集了一些来自世界各地
we assembled some of our favourite YouTubers
我们喜爱的Youtube用户
from around the world and put them
让他们呆在一个房间 逼着他们解释不可译词
in one room forcing them to explain the unexplainable.
所以如果你还没有订阅《哇嘎兄弟》
So if you have not already,
记得要给这个视频点个大大的赞
make sure you give this video a big thumbs- up,
订阅我们的频道 并打开更新通知
subscribe to Vagabrothers, and turn on notifications, if you’ve not already,
准备好大笑吧
and get ready to laugh.
你收看的是哇嘎兄弟频道
You’re watching Vagabrothers,
今天谈的是 Youtube用户翻译不可译词
and this is YouTubers translating untranslatable words.
据说
It’s been said
英国人和美国人讲的是一种语言 但有不同的文化
that Brits and Americans are two cultures separated by a common language.
同样地 我们北部的邻居也有这样差异
The same could be said about our neighbors up north.
Toque
Toque.
我知道它什么意思 让他们猜猜看吧
I know what that is. Let them guess it.
是一点皮肤吗
Is that a bit of skin?
在……间的那点
The bit in between…
-手不要放那里-看我的“toque”
-Don’t touch it. -Look at my toque.
好的同志们 我的“toque”
Alright boys….my toque.
不 它指的是帽子 像是无檐小便帽那样的帽子
No…it’s hat…like a beanie.
真的有这个词
It’s a real word.
-这就是toque-一顶不错的无檐帽
-That’s a toque. -That’s a nice toque.
-这是hat-不 这是toque
-It’s a hat.- No, it’s a nice toque.
这是hat 那是beanie这是hat
This is a hat. That’s a beanie. This is a hat.
下面要说的是在西洛杉矶常用于表达“你好”的词
And now for a word that is about as common as”hello” in West LA:
Namaste
“Namaste.”.
Namaste 这个词挺常见
Namaste.Namaste is a bit common.
它表示“欢迎”还是“你好”呢
Is namaste”welcome”, or is namaste”hello?”
-或是其他意思……-实际上就是“你好” 不是“欢迎”的意思
-Or is namaste like… -It’s actually”hello.” It’s not”welcome.”
在美国 为何他们在瑜伽课结束会说“namaste”
Why do they say”namaste” at the end of yoga classes in the United States?
-瞧 那是在售瑜伽课-没错
-See,that’s the thing to sell yoga.-Yeah.
它没什么含义
It doesn’t mean anything.
但在印度我们从来不在瑜伽课结束说namaste
We don’t say”namaste” at the end of yoga sessions in India, though.
下面一个词是用于所有具有形象意识的知识分子的
And now a word for all you image-conscious intellectuals out there,
他们总是尽力去证明自己多么聪明
always trying to prove how smart you are
看过多少本书
and how many books you’ve read.
“Tsundoku”就是 我想要读这本书
“Tsundoku” means I want to read this book.
在桌子上我放了很多书 但我从来没翻过
put many books on the table, but I did not read it.
-他就是这种人-是的
-That’s exactly what he does. -Yes,
我就是这样 我桌子上摆了很多书
it’s me. I have a many books on my table.
但我从来没看过
-I’ve never read it. -Yep.
Mark 去你的
Mark.F**k you!
这里还有我们德国的朋友
Then there are our friends
他们有精准的词来形容奇怪的状况
over in Germany who have precise words for the most bizarre situation.
“Kummerspec”
“Kummerspec.”
-Kummishspec?-Kummerspec
-Kummishspec?-Kummerspec.
-当你难过 吃很多东西 然后就会“Kummerspec”-你变胖了
When you’re sad and you eat a lot, then you get fat.”Kummerspec.”
是的 这像你总是坐在沙发上一边哭一边吃巧克力
Yeah,because you like sit on the couch crying and eating chocolate all the time.
-就像Bridget Jones-是 说的没错
-It’s like Bridget Jones. -Yeah, exactly.
Kummerspec
Kummerspec.
Schadenfreude
“Schadenfreude.”
Schadenfreude怎么发音
How do you say it?”Schadenfreude.”
Schadenfreude
Schadenfreude.
如果你的快乐建立在别人的痛苦之上
“Schadenfreude” is if you are happy about someone else’s misery….
非常德国的事
something that is very German.
很显然
Apparently.
Frustfressen是在“ kummerspec”
“Frustfressen” is what you do
之前的状态
before you have”kummerspec.”
你因为某事而感到沮丧 开始化悲痛为食欲
You’re frustrated by something and start eating to compensate.
比如 你考试没及格
You got an F on a test.
没错
Yeah!
那是引发“Kummerspec”的前一个阶段
It’s what leads to” kummerspec.”
Schnapsidee
“Schnapsidee.”
Schnapsidee
“Schnapsidee.”
它指的是有了个主意
Schnapsidee snaps an idea
-是一蠢点子-没错
which means you have a stupid idea.-Yeah.
是那种你在没喝醉的时候想出来的点子
It’s the kind of idea you have when you’re not drunk,
但是你觉得还行
but you think okay..
你喝醉的时候会有这想法嘛
Were you drunk when you had that idea?
那种超棒的点子
Kind of the best ideas.
是的 绝对的 经常有的时候会
Yes,sometimes, definitely, always.
与此同时 在隔壁法国人的房间里
Meanwhile next door in France,
法国人利用启蒙爱情艺术来创造财富
the French are coming up with wealth to enlighten the art of love-making.
La petite mort是短暂性死亡
“La petite mort” is a small death
当你高潮时 你可能会昏过去一会儿
When you orgasm you might black out,
然后你就苏醒了
like for a few moments, and then oh… you’re back.
这就像短暂性的死亡
And that was kind of a small death.
你怎么会高潮呢
How do you do the orgasm thing?
这需要手指 还有像这样的东西
Well,it has to do with the fingers and stuff like that.
以后你应该来点高潮
You should give orgasm sometime.
我可能应该考虑下
Maybe I should think about it
说到爱 我们去到南太平洋
Speaking of love let’s swing down to
和我们的菲律宾朋友聊聊
the South Pacific and check in with our friends in the Philippines
-Kilig Kilig-是的
“Kilig.””Kilig” -Yeah.
这个好难翻
It’s so hard to translate”kilig.”
你懂的……这样
You know he…*2
我完全没法翻成英文
I literally have no English translation.
甚至没法组成完整的句子
I can’t even put it into a sentence.
你看到某人对另一个人很亲密
You know like,you see somebody so sweet to another person.
这就是目标 就像这样[动作]
Oh,that’s goal, you know.
这是情侣目标 你刚刚感受到了浪漫的冲击
That’s relationship goals, and you just feel the rush of romantic emotion.
这就是kilig 你会觉着心跳加速
You know, that’s”kilig.” You feel very giddy about it.
有时候在恋爱中 事情并不那么明显
Sometimes in love,things are not so clear.
在印度南部 oodal就是用来描述这的
In South India, they have a word for just that: oodal.
它的意思是…… 假如你分手了
Oodal is….hmmm…let’s say you have a break-up,
但你还是爱着对方 这种感觉就是苦乐参半
and you still love the person, but it’s a bittersweet feeling.
就像Facebook上被忽略了
Like it’s omitted on Facebook.
Koi No Yokan 噢……
Koi No Yokan… oh,
Koi No Yokan 用英语解释下
Koi No Yokan.So you have this in English.
你就感觉像是 假设这个人
You’re feeling like….assuming that the person
大概喜欢你 可能在你确认之前他就喜欢了
probably loves you, maybe before you know it for sure.
我不确定 但是可能
I’m not sure, but maybe.
在巴西 你需要一特殊的词来把事情搞定
In Brazil you need a special word just to get things done.
Jeitinho
“Jeitinho” is when you
我不清楚 当你要去处理某事
I don’t know… when you try to handle something.
你想办法去做
You try to find a way to do it.
是的 作为Jeitinho brasiliero
Yeah.As a”jeitinho brasiliero.”
你要去打破常规
You try to bend the rules.
打破常规 某些事情就神奇解决了
You come through the rules to make something happen, magically.
-有时候你需要打破常规-是的
-Sometimes you break some rules. -Yeah.
如果你无法自己搞定
If you can’t get it done yourself,
你可能需要“baksheesh”
you might need”baksheesh.”
“Baksheesh”是小费
“Baksheesh” is tips.
同时也有个潜规则
It also has a negative connotation in terms of
如果想要把事情搞定就要给点“baksheesh”
if you want to get something done you have to give”baksheesh.”
这更像是贿赂
It’s more like a bribe.
对于警察 他们受贿了
Like cops when they take bribe from you
他们不会叫它bribe 而是“baksheesh”
because they will not call it a bribe, they say”baksheesh.”
如果两种办法都行不通 你就要祈祷
If neither of those things work, you have to pray.
inshallah什么意思
What does’inshallah’ mean?
如果上帝想要它如何 那就会如何
It means like if God wants this to be, so it will happen.
如果有个词上帝不想让你知道
If there’s one word God does not
那就是这个
want you to know it’s this one:
Tartle
“Tartle.”
Turtle Tartle fartle
Turtle? Tartle. A fartle?
schartle
A schartle.
什么是Voila
What is”Voila?”
Voila 它就像是句子结尾的那个点
“Voila.” It’s like the dot at the end of the sentence.
Voila
“Voila.”
-总是很有用-就是这样
-Always works. -That’s it..
这就是Volia 像这样的对话末尾就有
You know that’s”voila.” It ends up the conversation like
-太棒了-Volia
-Oh yeah…-“voila.”
好了女士们先生们 以上就是YouTube用户翻译不可译词
Alright ladies and gentlemen, those were YouTubers translating untranslatable words.
希望你像我们拍摄这期视频一样感到快乐
Hopefully,you had as much fun as we did shooting that.
如果你的母语里有
If you have any untranslatable words
任何不可译词
of your own in your own language,
一定要在评论区留下那些词噢
make sure to throw them down there in the comment section.
很显然 如果你喜欢这个视频
Obviously, if you enjoyed the video,
给它大大一个赞 分享给你的朋友 订阅《哇嘎兄弟》
give it a big thumbs-up; share with your friends; subscribe to Vagabrothers;
打开通知 快点去做吧
turn on notifications, if you have not already,
同时一定要关注下方
and make sure that you go followed the people down
信息栏里的人
below in the info box.
你能看到上本期节目朋友的自频道
You’ll find all the channels who are on this video.
他们超棒的
They’re awesome.
感谢你的收看
Thank you all for participating,
同时感谢纽约YouTube space让视频制作成为可能
and thanks to the YouTube space in New York for making this all possible.
还有要记住 保持好奇
In the meantime remember: stay curious,
不断探索 我们路上见
keep exploring, and we will see you on the road.
Peace Chalo Egur Voila
Peace.Chalo. Egur. Voila
再见
Ciao

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

哈哈

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Julia

审核员

审核员 T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbPRxnoDIjo

相关推荐