未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你的时代来了!

YOUR TIME IS NOW - Motivational Video 2017

如果金钱不是你的目标
If money was no object,
如果你可以一醒来就做你想做的事……
if you could wake up and do what you wanted to do,
那你今天会做些什么呢?
what would you do today?
如果什么专业能赚最多钱并不重要……
If it didn’t matter what majors made the most money,
如果你不需要为桌子上成堆的账单发愁
If you didn’t have to worry about the pile of bills sitting on your dorm room desk,
如果你不需要管
if you didn’t have to worry about the
朋友和家长的想法
opinions of your friends or your parents,
你今天会在做什么呢?
what would you be doing today?
你看 如果你对自己做的事情没有激情
You see if you don’t have a passion for what you do,
那你今天醒来的目的又是什么呢?
what’s the purpose of waking up?
如果你每天都在等着你的闹钟叫你起床……
If you wait for your alarm clocks to wake you up every day,
你会起来吗?
what’s the purpose? Would you get up?
每天你都应该有目的地过 并且要赋予其激情
Every day you should have a purpose and you should fuel it with your passion.
你们中的很多人可能
A lot of you are probably
都面临着相似的抉择
facing a similar decision.
这之后你们要去往哪里?
Where do you go from here?
大学毕业了
Graduated college,
下一步是什么?对吗?
what’s the next step, right?
我相信你们有一些机会
I am sure you have certain opportunities,
大部分机会是其他很多人不曾拥有的
most opportunities are opportunities a lot of people don’t have.
但你要去往哪个方向呢?
But what direction are you going?
你今天或明天所做的选择
The choices you make today, tomorrow,
可能会在明年 五年后
they might affect you for the next year
十年后 甚至未来的一生都影响着你
five years, ten years or for the rest of your life.
这条原则有一个例外
There’s one exception to this rule,
你必须热爱你在做的事
you have to love what you do,
你必须有激情
you have to have a passion,
对任何事都必须有9分以上的激情
for anything that is a 9 or above,
因为你需要付出时间 如果你想有效
because the time that’s required to make that effectively and
高效地获得回报
efficiently to make the amount of revenue
并让你在未来的
that’s going to keep you content
10 15 20 甚至30年都能感到满足
maybe the next 10, 15, 20, 30 years of your life.
因此 如果你不愿意付出30年的时间
So if you’re not willing to give 30 years
来成为一个医生
to become a doctor,
那么不如放弃吧
then don’t do it,
因为如果你对此没有激情
because if you don’t have a passion for it,
你有一天醒来
you’re going to wake up one day
会发现你仅仅是在完成一份工作
and find out that you’re just working a job.
你来自哪里并不重要
It does not matter where you come from.
我曾看见从沙漠中走出来的人
I have seen people come out of the desert,
徒步穿越沙漠
walk across the desert,
在最可怕的环境下出生
being born in the most dire circumstances.
你母亲是做什么的也不重要
It doesn’t matter what your mama did,
不管她是博士还是没有文凭
whether she did or had a PhD or no Diploma,
重要的是现在 是这个瞬间
what matters is now, this moment
以及你正视这个
and your willingness
瞬间的意愿
to see this moment for what it is,
接受当下
accept it,
放下过去
forgive the past,
担起责任 昂首向前
take responsibility and move forward.
如果你只是坐在那里等着
And if you are sitting around waiting
有人来拯救你
on somebody to save you,
安慰你 甚至帮助你
to fix you, to even help you,
你这是在浪费时间 因为只有你自己
you are wasting your time, because only you
才有力量担起奋勇
have the power to take responsibility to
前行的责任
move your life forward
你越快明白这点
and the sooner you get that,
你的人生就会越快步入正轨
the sooner your life gets into gear,
而后你就真的可以过一个不设限的生活了
then you really be living a limitless life.
你就可以做重要的事了
You’ll be able to do the things that are important,
就像依隆·马斯克所说的
and as Elon Musk said,
如果一件事足够重要
if something is important enough,
你应该尝试 即使可能得结果
you should try even if the probable outcome
是失败
is failure.
这时大部分人都停住了脚步 这也是让我疯狂的地方
That’s where most people stop and this is the one that drives me crazy,
这就是真正
and this is the thing about really
尝试做些有意义的事
trying to do something with your life.
是的 你可能会失败
Yes, you might fail.
是的 你可能会让自己陷入窘境
Yes, you might embarrass yourself,
你可能最后…
you might end up doing a faceplant,
你可能最后会希望
you might end up wishing that
自己根本不曾开始过
you hadn’t even started
但如果这真的足够重要 即使是失败了
but if it’s important enough even in that moment
你也会倒回去
you’ve got to get back up
真诚地问问自己:
and ask yourself honestly:
我究竟失败在了哪里?
Where did I fail?
有什么技能是我所没有的
What was the skill that I didn’t have that
但这份任务所必须的?
was required of this task?
一旦你停止打击自己
And once you stop beating yourself up,
一旦你停止质疑自己
once you stop turning inward with a judgment of
不够好 而开始
I’m not good enough and you start turning
自问是否我仍没有足够好的技能
inward with the judgment of I don’t have good enough skill yet
之后你就能成事了 因为你知道成功
then you can do something, because you know it’s only
只是
a matter of time, effort and focus between
今日的你和为了做成某事
who you are today and who you need to
你必须成为的样子之间的区别
become to actually do that thing.
因此 别担心你是否会
So don’t worry about whether or not you’re
失败 因为我能给你的
going to fail, because the only promise
唯一承诺就是你会失败
that I can make you is that you will fail
只要你自己愿意
and as long as the only promise
许下的承诺是
that you’re willing to make yourself is
你不会停止脚步
that you won’t stop,
最终 你一定会登上顶峰
ultimately, you will get to the top of the mountain.
为了成就事业
In order to build a business,
为了成为最好的父母 最好的伴侣
in order to be the best parent, the best spouse,
为了做所有你知道你想做的事情
to do all those things that you know you want to do
关于你的生活 关于你的工作 关于你的梦想
with your life, with your work, with your dreams,
你需要做一些
you’re gonna have to do things
困难 不确定 甚至可怕的事情
that are difficult, uncertain or scary,
看看 尼尔森·曼德拉这么做了
see Nelson Mandela did it.
他就这么干了 不知道这样是否正确
He just did it, not knowing if it were right.
圣雄甘地就这么干了 不知道这样是否正确
Mahatma Gandhi just did it, not knowing if it were right.
特蕾莎修女就这么干了
Mother Teresa just did it,
并不是想要寻求赞同和认可 这是对的吗?
not looking for affirmation or confirmation is this right?
马丁·路德·金就这么做了 甚至不知道他想要的会不会在他
Martin Luther King did it, not even knowing if it would happen
死前实现
before his life ended.
我想说的是 你还在等什么呢?
I mean, what are you waiting on?
你愿意
Are you willing
担心地行动吗?
to do it afraid?
你愿意做这件事
Are you willing to do it,
即使你知道你必须做很多工作 才能让它更好
knowing that you got so much work to do to get it better,
让它更完美
to get it more perfect,
你还愿意在你的不完美中完成它吗?
but are you willing to do it in such an imperfection?
你意识到你的不完美了吗?
Do you realize it in your imperfection?
你对于这项工作是完美的
You’re perfect for the job.
没有忠心 你止步不前
Without commitment, you’ll never start,
但更新你也的 没有坚持
but more importantly, without consistency,
你永远不会完成
you’ll never finish.
你仅仅在等待
You are just kinda waiting.
你在等待万事俱备 你在等待
You’re waiting to get everything in order. You’re waiting.
你在等你拥有所有技能
You’re waiting so that everything is in you, is together.
你在等待不再害怕
You’re waiting to not be afraid,
你在等待拥有勇气
you’re waiting to have the courage,
你在等待拥有财富
you’re waiting to have all the money,
你在等待减肥
you’re waiting to lose weight.
如果你不再等待 而是纠正它呢?
How about you not wait to get it right?
你明白了做错是什么样的
You figure out how does it look doing it wrong.
你要愿意
You got to be willing to do it afraid.
看 你可能是在等待恐惧停止
See, you might be waiting for the fear to stop.
我对我所做的事情感到担忧 不管怎样先行动吧
I’m afraid what do I do. Do it anyway.
我担心我并不清楚我是否应该前行
I’m afraid I don’t quite know if I should move.
尽管向前吧
Move anyway.
我不知道我是否应该跳下去
I don’t know if I should leap.
跨越恐惧
Leap afraid!
并在下落的过程中积累勇气
And then gather your courage on the way down

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不要因畏惧止步不前,每个人只要迈出了这一步,就一定能成功!勇敢前行吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

可可天使

审核员

译学馆审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h52uKo6mris

相关推荐