ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

超级骨骼! – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

超级骨骼!

Your Super Skeleton!

相信吗?在你我的身体里都有这样一些东西
Believe it or not, there’s something a lot like this inside of you and inside me, too!
那就是骨骼!
It’s a skeleton!
你也许在博物馆中看到过——比如恐龙的骨骼 或者
You may have seen skeletons in a museum — like the ones they have of dinosaurs — or maybe
塑料人体骨骼模型
plastic models of human skeletons, like this.
甚至你在好莱坞电信中看到过会跳舞的人影骨架
Maybe you’ve even seen dancing skeletons around Halloween.
但是你知道你的骨架很重要 而且又酷又强大吗?
But do you know how important, and cool, and powerful your skeleton really is?
让我们从骨头如何帮助你运动 不同的
Let’s get to know your bones — from how they help you move, to the different
骨头类型和他们承担的特殊工作来了解他们
kinds of bones you have, and even a super special job they have to do!
开始吧
Let’s get started!
骨骼最重要的工作之一当然就是支撑你的身体
One of a skeleton’s super important jobs is, of course, to hold your body up!
你的肌肉虽然很强壮 但是需要骨骼来支撑它 如果没有骨骼
Your muscles are strong, but they need a frame, something to hold on to. Without a skeleton,
你会垮成一摊 不会成为现在有完整外形的你
you’d be all loosey goosey, and you wouldn’t be shaped like …you!
当然 没有肌肉的话 你的骨骼也只是一堆骨头
And it goes both ways! Without your muscles, your skeleton would just be a pile of bones.
而且只有通过收缩或舒张肌肉才能控制你的骨头
It’s only by squeezing and relaxing your muscles that you’re able to move your bones
运动
around.
还记得会跳舞的人体骨架吗?那只能是假的——因为没有
So that silly dancing Halloween skeleton? It’s just pretend — because it doesn’t
肌肉包被
have muscles!
你的骨头很坚实 因此可以支撑住你的体重
So, your bones are hard enough to hold the weight of the rest of your body.
而且它们可以像盾甲一样包围保护着
But they’re also hard enough to act like a protective shield around your soft, squishy
你的器官
organs.
比如你的肋骨 它们保护你的心和肺 让你在被熊抱的时候
Your ribs, for example, are bones that protect your lungs and heart so that even when you
不会挤压到肋骨里的器官
get a great big bear hug, your insides don’t get squeezed too!
再者 你身体里有一类最大 最长
And speaking of strong–the strongest bone in your body is also the biggest, the longest
最重的骨头
and the heaviest one you have.
它处于你的臀部到你的膝盖之间 叫做股骨
It’s the bone that goes from your hip to your knee, called the femur!
不管是跑 跳 走 或者直立 你的体重有一大部分都压在股骨上
And that bone has to be big and strong — because when you run, jump, walk, or even just stand
所以它长得大而且很坚实
still, a lot of the weight of your body falls on the femur.
你猜你身体中最小的骨头是怎样的?
Now, where do you think your smallest bone might be?
它就在你的耳朵里
The very smallest bone you have is actually in your ear.
这小块马蹄形骨头叫做听骨 即使是成年人
This little bone, called the stapes, looks kind of like a stirrup. Even in adults,
听骨也只有一粒米粒大小
it’s only about the size of a grain of rice.
但这毫不起眼的小骨头却有至关重要的作用 当声音进入耳朵时
But this tiny bone has a big job. When sounds enter your ear, they make this little bone
听骨就会振动 这些振动就是耳朵转化声音得到的
move back and forth. Those vibrations are what your ears pick up as sound. So, without
所以如果没有这一小块骨头 你就听不到声音
this teeny bone, you wouldn’t be able to hear.
那现在我问你 人有多少块骨头
Now I have a question, how many bones do you think we have?
幼儿骨头最多
Well … it kinda depends.
虽然听起来荒诞 但你现在的骨头确实比刚刚出生时少
It sounds crazy, but you have fewer bones now than when you were born!
新生婴儿有300块骨头 随着慢慢长大
Newborn babies have about 300 bones, but — by the time you’re finished growing — you’ll
就只有206块骨头
have only 206.
那多余的骨头去哪了?
So, where did all those extra bones go?
随着婴儿成长 有一些骨头会长在一起 或直接融合成一块大骨头
Nowhere! As babies grow, some of their bones grow together, or fuse, into one bigger bone.
比如……你的头骨
For example … your skull!
你坚硬的脑袋是由21块骨头融合在一起 再加上
Your hard noggin is actually 21 bones that are fused together, plus one bone that always
一块单独——下颌骨组成
remains separate — your jaw!
头骨一开始是一块块分开的 为你的大脑提供
Your skull starts out as a bunch of separate bones, because that leaves lots of room for
足够的生长空间
your brain to get bigger.
当你发育完全时 它们融合在一起为你的大脑提供
And once you’re fully grown, the fused parts make an incredibly strong shield to protect
强有力的保护
your precious brain.
最后一个有趣的事实是 你的骨头是活着的
One final fun fact about your skeleton? Your bones … are alive!
我们一直以为骨头是死的——像博物馆里的那些
Even though we often think of skeletons as not living — like the ones we see in a museum,
或者模型 但事实是骨头充盈着活细胞
or in this model –your bones are full of living cells.
有一些细胞可以让骨头生长 或者修复受损的骨头
Some of these cells are what make your bones grow, and repair them if they get hurt.
也有一些生存在骨腔中厚厚的海绵状物体里
And other cells — which are tucked away in a thick spongy layer deep inside your bones
它们有着非常特殊的工作:造血
— have a very special job: They make your blood.
是的!许多血液里的物质是在骨腔里
That’s right! Most of the stuff that’s in your blood is actually made inside of your
产生的
bones!
因为骨头里的细胞是活的 所以可以不断生长
It’s because your bones are alive that they’re able to grow — like they are, in you, right
直至你25岁的时候 才停止生长
now! And they won’t be done until you’re about 25 years old.
即使如此 骨头还在为支撑你的外形 帮助你听
But even then, your bones will still be busy holding you up, helping you hear, and making
和造血而工作
your blood.
博物馆的骨头很酷 好莱坞电影里的很有趣 但是不要被迷惑
So bones in museums are cool, and Halloween skeletons are fun — don’t get me wrong.
没有什么比身体里活着的骨骼对我们的贡献更强大
But nothing’s more scary-powerful than your own living skeleton and all the great stuff
更令人惊奇
it does for you!
如果你有关于动物骨骼的有无或大小之类的疑问
Do you have a question about animals with big bones, small bones, or no bones at all?
可以在家长的帮助下给我们留言或者通过写邮件发送
just let us know by getting help from a parent, and leaving a comment below or emailing us
到kids@thescishow.com给我们
at kids@thescishow.com.
下期见!
See you next time!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRuh9aBwUdM

相关推荐