ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

哪种睡觉姿势才是最健康的?先来比对一下自己 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

哪种睡觉姿势才是最健康的?先来比对一下自己

Your Sleeping Position Says All the Truth About You

What your sleeping position reveals about your personality.
你的睡姿揭露你的性格
Today, we’re really excited to present a simple test
今天 我们很高兴向大家介绍一个小测试
that can reveal a lot about who you are.
它能够揭露你性格的很多方面
Trust us. It’s really straightforward.
相信我们 这一目了然
Watch this video
观看此视频
and pick up position which you think you’re sleeping most of time
选一种你平时用的最多的睡姿
to learn something new about yourself.
对自己有更新的了解
Positon 1
姿势一
with the knees out.
膝盖突出式
Scientists say that this is one of the healthiest positions
科学家说 这是安稳睡一晚
to sleep soundly through the night.
最健康的姿势之一
There is another fact if you can’t fall asleep without sticking your knees out whilst lying on your side,
如果你侧身睡时不把膝盖伸出就睡不好
then you are calm and reliable person.
说明你为人冷静并值得依靠
It’s not easy to offend you and you’re not scared of the future.
你不容易被冒犯到 不害怕未来
You smile even on the most miserable winter morning
在最惨淡的冬日清晨依然能露出笑脸
and can adjust to any changes that occur in your life.
并且能适应生活中出现的任何变故
Seems that you are the optimistic one.
你是个乐观的人
Position 2
姿势二
The fetus
胎儿式
This is one of the most popular sleeping positions in the world.
这是世界上最普遍的睡姿之一
If you mainly sleep in the fetal position,
如果你平时大多以这种姿势入睡
then you often feel the need to be protected, understood and sympathized with.
那你经常感觉需要被保护 理解和同情
By curling up in this way,
这样蜷曲身体
you literally try to cut yourself off from the problems
其实就是你在躲避
you face day after day.
日常生活中的问题
Although you seem tough,
尽管你看起来强硬
you are a very sensitive person.
但其实你非常敏感
The perfect outlet for your talents and potential
你发挥天赋和潜能的最佳领域
would be to paint, learn to dance or write a blog.
是绘画 舞蹈和写博客
Don’t be shy. Unleash your creativity.
不要害羞 释放你的创造力
Position 3
姿势三
On the stomach
趴着睡
If you sleep lying on your stomach with your arms and legs sticking out,
如果你趴着睡 并且四肢伸出
then you call yourself a leader.
那你是领导型的人
As an impulsive person,
你很冲动
you take the initiative and make sure there is orden both your personal and professional lives.
会起带头作用并确保生活和工作井然有序
You prefer to plan everything in advance
你喜欢提前把任何事都准备好
and you aren’t a big fan of surprises.
不喜欢惊喜
You can hardly cope with personal criticism.
你很难接受对你的批评
But your ability to persevere
但你的坚持
and your sense of responsibility help you achieve great success.
和你的责任感让你收获巨大成功
Position 4
姿势四
On the back
躺着睡
If you sleep lying on your back,
如果你躺着睡
then you are most likely a positive person
那你最有可能是个积极的人
who loves life and good company.
享受生活 喜欢陪伴
Also, you like to be at he center of attention.
你喜欢成为众人的焦点
You work stubbornly and persistently,
你工作很坚持很倔强
but in a rational way
但也很理性
and prefer to always tell the truth.
你总是喜欢说出真相
People who sleep in this position
这种睡姿的人
often have very strong personalities
往往性格很强势
Position 5
姿势五
The soldier
士兵式
If you sleep like a soldier at attention lying on your back with your arms at your sides,
如果你睡觉时像士兵立正 双手放于体侧
and you’re probably a well-adjusted person.
那你多半是个稳重的人
You know your life goals and single-mindedly strive to achieve them.
你知道自己的生活目标 一心一意为实现它们而努力
You can be strict pedantic and demanding,
你有时一板一眼 很苛刻
but mostly to yourself above all.
但通常都是对自己而言
You’re also a good listener.
你同时也是个很好的倾听者
That’s why you have so many friends
这让你拥有很多朋友
Position 6
姿势六
With one knee up
一条腿抬起
If you sleep like a heron with one knee raised,
如果你像鹭一样抬起一条腿睡觉
then it might mean you’re an unpredictable person who is often drawn to all kinds adventures.
那你可能是个多变的人并且喜欢各种形式的冒险
However, sometimes your mood changes so fast
有时候你的情绪改变得太快
that it can be confusing for people around you.
会让周围的人很困惑
But often you find it difficult to be decisive and make a choice in general.
总的来说 你经常觉得做决定很困难
You have a preference for stability, thoroughness, peace and quiet in the work and life.
你喜欢工作和生活稳定 彻底 平静
And if you sleep in different posts rather than one,
如果你的睡姿不止一种
that’s a sign that you have a multifaceted personality.
那你的性格具有多面性
It means you have some hidden depths,
你有些隐藏的深度
not even you yourself fully comprehend yet.
自己可能都没完全体会到
Well, it was true for me.
反正我是这样
How about you? Were we right about your personality?
你是怎么样的性格 我们说对了吗
Share your thoughts in the comments down below.
在下方评论区分享你的看法
And if you enjoy the video, hit that thumbs-up botton,
如果你喜欢这个视频 请为我们点赞
in case you’re visiting our channel for the first time.
如果你是第一次收看我们的节目
Click “subscribe” to stay on the bright side of life.
点击订阅 获取更多生活正能量小知识

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

六种不同的睡姿,六种不同的性格。你睡觉时是什么姿势呢?快点开视频,看看你的睡姿和你的性格对的上号吗?

听录译者

Nacy廖

翻译译者

空鑫菜

审核员

审核员D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8WXI6Brl8w

相关推荐