ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

她是在撩我吗? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

她是在撩我吗?

Your Simple Subconscious Body Language of Attraction Guide

你们有没有遇到这种情况
Have you ever been in a situation
你觉得好像有人喜欢你
where you thought maybe someone like you,
但你和他们接触后
but once you start talking to them,
你发现他们对你的感觉
you found out that their feelings were
与你之前想的完全不同?
the completely opposite way where you had originally thought?
看吧 有时候真的很难读懂一个人的想法
You see, people can be really hard to read sometimes,
尤其是在调情方面
especially in the realm of flirting.
我们都有逃避社交的不安全感
We all have insecurity social abdicate,
事情明明在往某方面发展时
another form of feelings that can make us come off one way
它却让我们有另一种感受
when we’re actually feeling another way.
但我们怎么才能知道那个人
But how do we know whether another person
是在我们面前耍酷
is trying to play cool with us
还是根本就不喜欢你
or it’s genuinely not interested.
有专家说人与人之间的交流
Experts have determined that nearly
大约有55%是通过肢体语言来表达的
55% how humans communicate is through our body language,
38%是通过语调
38% is through their tone
而仅有7%是通过说的内容
and only 7% is what they actually say to each other.
这让人觉得很困惑 对吗?
That sounds really confusing, right?
其实不必如此
Well, it doesn’t have to be.
下次你和喜欢的人在一起时
The next time you’re around the person that you like,
试着去仔细观察他们的肢体语言
try and pay really close attention to their body language.
如果你发现以下线索
If you see any of these following cues,
你可能要更好地看待他们对你的感情了
you maybe have to get better idea about their feelings towards you.
最有力的信号之一
So one of the best signals
便是对你展现出一种开放式的肢体动作
is just open body langage towards you.
当一个人对你们的谈话感兴趣的时候
As someone is interested in the conversation that you having with them,
他们会维持开放的姿态
they will maintain an open body language
并指向你所在之处
that is pointed in your general direction.
他们不会抱着手臂或交叉双腿
Their arms and legs will be uncrossed
并且他们的上身会微微向你倚靠
and their upper body will be leaning toward you a little bit.
现在我们必须要知道这并不是说
Now it’s important to know that this doesn’t show
他们喜欢你
they’re romantic interested,
而只是寻常意义上的感兴趣
but that they’re just interested in general.
可见 甚至一个人脚所朝的方向都很重要
You see, even the direction of someone’s feet is important.
如果那个人双脚直接对着你
If someone’s feet is pointed directly toward you
尤其是个女孩时 就更可能喜欢你
especially if it’s a girl that more likely to be interested.
如果她的脚朝着门的方向
If her feet point towards a door,
尤其是门和你不在同一个方向的时候
especially the door is in a different direction than you,
那么她极有可能想
Then she’s most likely wanting to
结束你们之间的谈话并且离开
actually leave the conversation and the room.
最后快速地提一点
And one last quick note,
开放式的肢体语言不仅能看出你对某人的感觉
open body language doesn’t just determine how you feel about someone,
它还可以决定你是否有魅力
it can also determine whether or not you come off as attractive yourself.
第二点 眼神的交流
Number two is eye contact.
眼神的交流是一个关于
Eye contact is a crucial sign of
人际交往中他人舒适与否的重要信号
how comfortable another person is around you.
如果一位女士和你有三秒以上的眼神交流
If a woman is making eye contact with you for more than three seconds,
这时你就会想去走近她并开始聊天
you might wanna walk over and start conversation.
如果在聊天时 她看着你的眼睛
And if during the conversation, she looks into your eyes
超过七秒钟
for more than seven seconds,
那她一定喜欢你
she’s probably definitely into you.
有调查显示 看另一个人眼睛时
One study showed that looking into the eyes of another person
大脑被激活的部分
activates the same part of brain
和看别人裸露部位激活的相同
that looking at each other naked void.
她正注视的地方也可能表现了他们的意图
Where the other person is looking may also determine their intentions.
如果一个人更愿意看看四周而不愿看你
If a person is spending more their time looking around the room than at you,
他们可能想找借口离开或者逃开
they’re probably looking for a reason to leave or try to get away.
如果他们盯着天花板
If they’re looking straight up,
那么他们可能在想一些事情
then they’re probably trying to think of something
这不是说对方被你吸引了
which doesn’t answer is signal attraction,
但是同样不说明他们讨厌你
but it also doesn’t signal that they’re repulsed by you, either.
有很多种类型的眼神交流
There are many different types of eye contact
承载着不同的情感及信息
that may signal different emotions or messages.
如果你想要更多关于
And if you want really detailed video about
肢体语言 眼神交流
the science of body language, eye contact,
以及一些微表情的详细科普视频
and something called micro expressions,
你可以点击下方的链接来了解我的课程《吸引力心理学》
you can check out my course called the Psychology of Attraction with the link below.
总之 出于尊重 很多人进行眼神交流
Anyways many people make eye contact out of respect,
但持续地注视着一个人的全身
but a prolonged eye contact that focuses on the person’s entire body
这说明他们正在评价和接纳你的全部
shows they’re assessing and taking in your whole body.
这常是女性的行为
This is typically by women
叫做“雌鹿的眼睛”
and something called “doe eyes”.
很容易辨别出来女性的这些行为
You can tell when a woman is making these typical ones,
因为她们眼部周围的肌肉会略微松弛
because the muscles around their eyes will loosen up a little bit.
瞳孔会扩张 眼睛会微微散焦
The pupils will dialate and their eyes will defocus slightly.
肢体语言的第三条线索
Body language cue number three to look out for
那就是很重要的 微笑
is very important. It’s smiling.
嘴的位置会更好地告诉你
The position of the mouth will tell you more about what someone
别人不说话在想什么
is thinking when it’s not moving.
如果一个人面带微笑地听你说话并且微张着嘴巴
If someone is listening to you with the smile and parted lips,
那么他们更可能是被你所吸引
they’re much more likely to be attracted to you.
轻轻地咬嘴唇也表明对你的喜欢
And subtle lip bite might also indicate attraction.
但这通常是在意识支配下的行为
But this is usually done consciously,
因此我从未见过哪个人是无意为之
because, I mean, I’ve never seen anyone do this without knowing.
你的目光凝视在别人的嘴唇上
Slightly resting your gaze on someone’s lips
意味着你想亲吻那个人
is a sign that you are thinking about kissing them.
但如果你这么做 别盯着看太久
But if you are doing it,don’t focus on this area for too long,
不然你会让人觉得很诡异
or you are starting to get creepy.
第四点 打扮自己
Number four is grooming.
我们都想意气风发地站在潜在伴侣面前
We all want to look good for a potential partner.
因此大家会下意识地打扮自己
So people tend to subconsciously groom themselves,
不论是不是和自己喜欢的那个人聊天
whether in a conversation with someone they want to be with.
这并不意味着那位女士
Now this doesn’t mean that women is gonna
会在聊天期间涂口红和打理头发
wipe out the tube of lipstick and hair straightener during your conversation.
但她们会把头发撩到后面
But they may push back their hair out of their face
或是调整首饰
or adjust their jewelry.
男士试着给别人留下印象时
Men also display some of the behaviors
也会表现出某些行为
when they are trying impressing another person,
但他们是经常调整领带和头发
though usually adjust their tie or their hair,
或是摆弄衬衣上的纽扣
or fiddle with their buttons on their short.
然而 并非所有与面部的接触都意味着吸引
And not all contact with the face signals attraction, however.
以下是别人不喜欢你常见的信号
Common signs that someone may not be attracted to you
也许是揉揉眼睛
include, maybe, itching their eyes,
抓挠鼻子或是摩挲后颈
scratching their nose or rubbing the back of their neck.
试着在别人面前留下好印象
There is a difference between trying to look good for someone
和挠痒是有区别的
and trying to itch away an uncomfortable feeling.
第五点 肢体接触
Number five is touching.
摸自己的脸或头发是单方面的喜欢
Touching your own face or hair is one side of attraction.
但如果别人对你有所触碰
But if another person is touching you,
这就明确意味着她对你有兴趣
that’s a pretty clear sign that they are interested,
即使是轻微的触碰也能意味着吸引力
even subtle touching can signal attraction.
肢体语言和吸引力的一条经典规则是
A classic rule of body language and attraction is
如果有人在15分钟内
that if another person touches you
触碰了你五次
5 times in 15 minutes,
那通常你就能确定他们被你吸引了
you can usually bet on them being attracted to you.
如果你被另一个人吸引时
If you are attracted to another person,
你可能会发现自己也在轻微地触碰他们
you may find yourself subtly touching them as well.
这不一定是有意为之
And this doesn’t have to be intentional.
如果你发现自己正在触碰某人
But if you notice yourself touching a person,
请注意那个人的反应
pay attention to their response.
那个人如果对你的动作不反感
If a person is unfazed by the gesture
并且仍然表现出开放的肢体语言
and continues to display open body language,
那你就应该保持节奏继续撩
then you should probably continue to flirt at the rate that you are going.
但仅限于没有从他们那里
But just because you are not getting verbal cues
得到对这个行为的言语线索
from someone about you touching them.
如果在你和她有肢体接触后
If the other person freezes up or backs away
她有些僵硬或微微躲避
after you make physical contact,
那最好还是控制一下你的行为
it’s a pretty good idea to rein things in.
最后一点我要告诉你们的是
And the last about to have you guys is
千万不要完全依赖肢体语言来判断
not put all of your eggs in one body language basket.
当你逐渐了解常见肢体语言内在含义后
When you start to understand common body language cues,
你就能发现吸引和普通兴趣的微妙迹象
you can see subtle signs of attraction and general interest.
但记住这都是因人而异 因情况而有不同的
But remember that every situation and person is different.
回想在人际交往中
Consider the contacts
你与可能喜欢你的人
in which you are having a conversation
进行的对话
with the person that might be attracted to you.
想要发现某人对你是否有想法
The best way to find out if someone is interested in you
甚至有身体上的想法 最好方法是
romantically or even physically
坦诚且尊重地讨论你的感受
is have an open, respectful conversation about your feelings.
哦 记得我刚才提到的课程吗
Oh, yeah, remember that course I mentioned earlier,
如果你对“如何让更多女孩喜欢你”感兴趣
if you are interested in how to get more girls to like you,
还有“如何在约会时读懂她的肢体语言?”
how to read her body language during the date,
或者仅仅是一般的吸引技巧
or just general attraction skills,
我实际上创建了一系列视频课程 叫做《吸引力心理学》
I actually created an entire video course called psychology of attraction
专门为了你们这类人开设
for someone exactly like you.
我看过很多关于约会技巧的书
I’ve read a bunch of books on dating tips,
和八本关于心理学的书
plus 8 psychology textbooks,
也在动画视频中融入了
and put everything that works
能帮助你们找到并和心怡女士约会的技巧
to get find and keep your dream lady
就像这个视频里所展现的一样
into a course with animated videos just like this one.
通过下面简介的链接学习这门课程
You can check it out in the amazing stories some of the guys have that had
你可以看到很多人的精彩故事
in taking the course with the link in description below,
如果今天使用该链接 还有折扣过半的优惠码
along with a coupon code for over half off today if use that link.
总之 非常感谢大家观看本视频
Anyway thank you guys so much for watching this video,
希望你们有所收获
I hope you gain some value
下个视频见
and I will see you in the next video.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你离情圣就差这5点|微表情

听录译者

HE

翻译译者

0.0

审核员

审核员_DB

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH2XOLFEK_0

相关推荐