ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

生命本应不凡 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

生命本应不凡

Your life has a purpose..

你想要什么?
What do you want?
比如你到底想要什么样的生活?
Like what do you really want in life?
我知道这个问题听着很蠢
I know it sounds like a silly question,
但这是你该问自己的最重要的问题之一
but it’s one of the most important questions you should ask yourself.
因为它确实很重要
It truly is.
因为如果你不知道自己想要什么样的生活
Because if you don’t know what you want in life,
又怎么能实现它呢?
then how are you going to get it?
就像你要去一个地方旅行
It’s like wanting to travel somewhere,
已经准备好了车和护照
having your car and your passport ready,
但是却不知道要去哪里
but having no destination.
结果你哪儿也没去
What’s going to happen is that you won’t go anywhere,
或者更糟糕的是 你发现
or worse you’ll find yourself
你正在漫无目的地开车闲逛
driving around without any destination..
佛曰 人生皆苦
The buddhists say that “Life is suffering”.
这可能就是旅游比喻的一个例子
And that might be the case for our travel analogy
意味着你驾驶的汽车
that means that the car you’re driving
及其闷热 令人不适
is extremely hot and uncomfortable.
但你可能会说 如果是这样的话
And you might say, if that’s the case then,
那为什么要因此烦心呢?
why bother with it?
的确有人这样问了
And people really do ask that question.
但结果却很不如意
And they ask it in a way that result in
他们不仅伤害了自己 也伤害了别人
their own destruction and even worse in the destruction of others.
有很多人因此变得愤世嫉俗
There are individuals who become particularly cruel and bitter,
有时甚至会有自杀倾向
and sometimes even suicidal
因为他们难以忍受他们的人生状态
because they can’t bear the conditions of their own existence.
我们可以先假设生活充满了悲剧
We can certainly make a proposition that life is full of tragedy,
并且痛苦是不可避免的
and that suffering is real.
那么问题就是 你要怎么克服它?
So the question is well what do you do about it ?
留心生活
You notice in your own life
你可以通过观察自己的生活来做到这一点
and you can do this by watching your own life.
我经常要求我的客户这样做
I often ask my clients to do this.
比如观察自己的生活一周
Say look watch your life for a week,
同时假装你不知道自己是谁
and pretend you don’t know who you are
毕竟你根本就不知道自己是谁
because you don’t know who you are at all.
你最了解自己的是
What you understand most about yourself are
你用来麻痹自己的主观臆想
the arbitrary presuppositions that you used to hem yourself in.
并且你表现出一副一切都是真实的样子
And you act as if those presuppositions are true,
以便你的性格特点全都显现出来时
so that the revelation of the full nature of your character
就不会使你恐惧
won’t terrify you.
人们总喜欢把他们自己藏起来
People hide in their own boxes,
这并不奇怪
and it’s not surprising
但也不是个好办法
but it’s not a good idea.
因为生活很残酷 你不能一直逃避
Because life is too hard to hide in a box,
一味地逃避只会让你无法成功
you can’t manage it if you do that.
如果你观察自己一周
If you watch yourself for a week
你将会确切地知道
you’ll see certain things,
总有些时间
you’ll see some of the time
你在愤怒和懊恼
that you’re resentful and annoyed
这些时候 你要么就是在利用自己
and those are times when you’re either taking
要么就是在错误地思考
advantage of yourself or you’re thinking improperly.
有些时候你也会很无聊
Some of the time you’ll be bored
这时候你要么行为很散漫
in which case you’re either undisciplined
要么就是在追求一些你不想追求的东西
or you’re probably pursuing something you don’t want to pursue.
剩下的时间你才是真正地融入到了生活中
And some of the time you’ll actually be engaged in life.
当你在已经融入的时候
And the times you’re engaged in life
自己也未曾发觉
you won’t notice that you’re there.
当你忙于一些你认为有意义的事情时
Right,the distinction of subject and object disappears
主我和客我的区别逐渐淡化
when you’re engaged in something that you find meaningful.
通过几十年来对神话学
The purpose of life as far as I can tell from
从神话或心理学研究的观点来看我生活的目标
studying mythology and studying psychology
我认为人生的目的
for decades, is to find a mode of being
意味深长的是事实上生命就是
that’s so meaningful that the fact that life is suffering
以至于人生苦难已经不再重要
is no longer relevant,
甚至可以接受
or that is even acceptable.
那样的话 人们知道他们在做什么
And I would say as well that people know when they’re doing that,
你也知道你在做什么
you know when you’re doing
因为你不再愤愤不平
that in part because you’re no longer resentful,
你反而会说 天哪 我可以一直那样做下去
you say “ Geez I could do this forever ”
当然 这是一个无止境并且与生存状态息息相关的事情
right there’s a timelessness that’s associated with the state of being.
从神话的角度看来
From a mythological perspective
那样的想法就相当于通往了天国
that’s equivalent to brief habitation of the kingdom of God.
一个会让你的存在变得有意义的地方
That’s the place where you are that’s so meaningful
使你能够预先忍受生活的糟糕
that enables you to bear the harsh preconditions of life
为了使你不再变得气愤 苦恼 痛苦
without become resentful, bitter or cruel.
在这样的生活里你没有什么可以追求
And there’s nothing that you can pursue in your life,
但同样也是毫无用处可言的
that will be half as useful as that.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

没有愤慨,没有悲伤的被预先安排好的人生也许会很轻松,但就因如此,追求也变得渺茫,人生难以发现真谛。故而,我们更应用有限的生命去发现奥秘,去体会生命的意义。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Yi

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwMel3zQBAc

相关推荐