未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

各种关于你身体的奇怪奥秘

YOUR BODY IS AMAZING ft. Christine Sydelko

你知道你是由数万亿个细胞构成
Did you know that you are made of trillions of cells,
但其中只有200多个不同种类的细胞吗?
but only around two hundred different types?
比如说 你脸颊上的细胞包括
For example, the cells inside your cheek are made up of
复层扁平上皮细胞
stratified squamous epithelium cells,
(哔)
[Beep]
用来进行日常再生修复
designed to handle constant operations.
这种细胞不仅在你的脸颊里
These types of cells are not only in your cheeks,
还存在于你的阴道和肛门
but also in your vagina and anus as well.
嗨大家好 我是克里斯丁·斯黛珂 这里是Asapscience
Hey guys, I’m Christine Sydelko and I’m here with Asapscience.
我们要说的是 为什么你的身体如此奇妙 而我的更奇妙
And we’re talking about why your body is amazing and mine is amazinger.
去你的杰西卡
F**k you Jessica.
当你还是个胚胎时 最开始发育的是你的肛门
When you were an embryo, the first opening that developed was your anus.
没错 你以前就是一个屁眼
That’s right, you were once just a butthole.
意思是 你是个后口动物 跟海胆一样
That means you are a deuterostome, and so is a sea urchin.
克里斯丁 你一天放出多少屁?
Christine, how much gas do you think exists your anus in one day?
死变态 就知道你想知道这个
Yeah you’d like to know that, pervert!
根据科学研究 大概你一天会放0.5升的屁
Science says that today, about half a liter of gas was exist your anus.
我也这么说
And I say that, too.
我这么说 是因为它就这么写的
I just said it, because it was written.
这就是我的台词
That was my line.
如果觉得这好像有点太重口
If this feels like too much,
别担心 因为你的大脑很会感知事物
don’t worry, as your brian already does a pretty good job of sensoring content,
就像你的鼻子
like your nose.
你的鼻子存在于你的视野中
Your nose is in your field of vision
每只眼睛会从不同的位置看到鼻子
and each eye sees the nose in a different position.
被鼻子挡住的区域会被另一只眼睛看到
The region that is blocked by the nose for one eye is visible for the other eye,
大脑就会构造出一副完整的图像
and the brain constructs a unified image
这样你就能无视你鼻子的存在了
and therefore you ignore your nose.
但你的鼻子还很强大
But your nose is so powerful.
事实上如果你将你鼻子的接受神经元转换成二进制代码
In fact if you convert your nose receptor neurons into binary code.
那就相当于46拍字节
It’s the equivalent of 46 petabytes.
这要比截止2017年所拍出来的所有电影加起来还要多
That’s more information than every movie ever made up to 2017.
如果将你身体中的所有细胞转换成二进制代码
Convert all the cells in your body,
总和就是91.44泽字节
and it would add up to 91.44 zettabytes
或者是10的21次方字节
or 10 to the 21 bytes.
科学家们做出了猜测 在怀孕期间你会给母亲一些细胞
Scientists have hypothesized that during pregnancy you give some cells to your mom.
而我只给我妈带来我的坏脾气
I just gave her attitude.
这个过程叫做胎儿与母体间的微……
This process is called fetal maternal mar… marchin…
微嵌合状态
Microchimerism.
我觉得我能读出来
I think I… I got it.
这个过程叫做胎儿与母体间的微坎……壳
This process is called fetal maternal micromar… carneses.
微嵌合状态
Microchimerism.
微软
Microsoft.
科学家们发现 不同母体组织内的胎儿细胞能够生存数十年之久
Scientists have found fetal cells in various maternal tissues that can persist for decades.
其原因尚不清楚
The reasons for this is unclear,
但其中一个假想是 婴儿在试图增大生存几率
but one hypothesis is that the baby is trying to increase his chances of survival.
当你的心跳停止时 你的大脑其实知道你已经死了
When your heart stops, your brain actually knows that you’re dead.
有一个研究调查了那些已被宣告死亡但随后复活的人们
A study that investigated individuals who were pronounced dead but later resuscitate,
调查人员发现 其中46%的人对死亡期间保留有记忆
they found that 46% had memories of the event,
2%的人甚至能回忆起他所看到和听到的事情
2% could even recall seeing and hearing actual events
这些记忆也能与医院医生和护士的记忆吻合
that could be cooperated with hospital doctors and nurses.
之后一个用老鼠做的实验进一步验证了这些发现
These findings are further supported by a study of rats
这些老鼠在心跳停止后被宣告已死亡
whose hearts had stopped and were declared dead.
然而 这些老鼠在它们心电图呈直线的期间
However, the rats were experiencing a surge of brain waves
出现了一阵脑电波的活动
in the period after their hearts had flat lined.
你的狗狗正跑向一条川流不息的马路
Your dog is running towards a busy street of traffic!
小薄饼!不要啊!
Pancake! No!
你乘坐的从阿姆斯特丹返航的飞机 在空中掉落200000英尺
Your plane back from Amsterdam just fell 200000 ft in the air!
我……我们到了地壳里了?
I… Are we in the earth crust?
不!不!不!啊啊啊!
No! No! No! Ahhhhh!
我现在压力很大 我的身体视其为一种危险
Now that I am stressed, my body sees it as a risk,
令我的血液变得浓稠 就像我的肥臀
causing my blood to thicken, just like my sweet sweet *ss.
当你实际受伤时 情况类似 这是为了防止血液流失
It’s similar to when you are physically injured to prevent blood loss.
但如果你真的被切伤了
But if you do actually get cut,
伤口在白天会恢复得更好
the injury has a better chance of healing during the daytime.
我们的皮肤有一种叫纤维原细胞的
Our skin has cells called fibroblast.
如果你抓伤口 这些细胞会填补空隙
If you scratch these cells filled the void
让新细胞长出来
and allow for new skin to grow.
科学家们发现 这些细胞有自己的昼夜节律
Scientists have discovered that these cells have their own circadian rhythm,
在白天会更加活跃
and act much more quickly during the day.
事实上 那些晚上熬夜的人
In fact, those who suffered a night-time burn
平均要多花11天来自愈
took an average of eleven days longer to heal.
很多人都听说舌头是身上最强壮的肌肉
Many people have been told that the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body.
但这是错的!
But this is wrong!
错的!我不会默默忍受这些谣言!
It’s wrong! And I won’t stand for it!
首先 你的舌头不是一块肌肉
First of all, your tongue is not a single muscle,
而是由八条肌肉组成的 构成一个肌肉系统
but actually a conglomerate of eight muscles, forming a muscle system.
在现实中 最有力的肌肉是
In actuality, the muscles have the most brute force are
大腿前方的四头肌
quadriceps on the front of your thighs
和后面的臀大肌
and the gluteus maximus in the rear.
你们还听过哪些谣言呢?
What other lies have you been told?
五感
Five senses.
尽管科学家们不能就感官有多少种达成一致
Though scientists can’t agree on how many,
但他们都同意不止五种
they do agree that there are more than five,
比如有本体感受 这是一种感知躯干和四肢位置的能力
like proprioception which is our ability to precieve body and limb position.
这就是为什么你闭着眼也能摸到你的鼻子
It’s why you can close your eyes and touch your nose,
或者不用低头看就能在油门和刹车之间切换
or switch between the gas and break pedal without looking.
还有伤害感受 一种感知疼痛和有害刺激的能力
Or nociception, our ability to percieve pain or harmful stimuli.
每天早晨 你都要比晚上高1.5至2厘米
Every morning, you are about 1.5 to 2cm taller than at night.
像走路 跑步和平常生活这样在白天经受的压力
The pressure of the day, walking, running and general living
会压缩你脊椎和关节间的软骨
causes compression in the cartilage in your spine and joints,
而当你晚上入睡时 这种压力就消除了
and when we go to sleep at night, the pressure eases.
好了 感谢收看
Alright, thank you so much for this.
我们爱你 听起来很有趣 很奇妙 就传播科学这样
We love you. Sounds hilarious, sounds amazing. Just seminating science.
– 你想让他们去看看你的克里斯丁频道吗?- 不要
-Do you want them to check out Christine’s channel?-Don’t.
– 对 不要 这听起来不怎么……
-Yes, don’t. That sounds isn’t about, but…
噢!心理学!我们下一期视频就是这个!
Ooh! Psychology! Our coming video!
你喜欢今天的科普吗?
Did you enjoy it for teaching some science today?
喜欢 不过要澄清一点 我大一生物成绩是D
Yes, just a disclaimer, I got a D in freshman biology.
别相信我说的任何一句话 祝生活愉快
Do not trust anything I said, and have a great day.
– 好的 下期见- 拜
-Alright, see you later.-Bye!
谢谢
Thank you.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

各种关于你身体的奇怪奥秘

听录译者

One静茹

翻译译者

One静茹

审核员

审核员CX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Qnc_P1xMQ

相关推荐