ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你永远不会听到成功的人说这15个短语 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你永远不会听到成功的人说这15个短语

You'll Never Hear Successful People Say These 15 Phrases

[音乐播放中]
[Music playing]
你永远不会听到成功人士说这15句话
You’ll never hear successful people say these 15 phrases.
如果你要成为一个更成功的企业家
If you want to be more successful as an entrepreneur,
你可以从培养这样的一个习惯开始
you can start by making a habit of
像那些已经成功的人一样说话和思考
talking and thinking more like people who are already successful.
这里有15句你永远不会听到成功人士说的话
Here are 15 phrases you’ll never hear a successful person say.
第一 我们不能这么做!
1. We can’t do that!
如果一个需求反复出现
If a need arises repeatedly
最成功的那些人会尽快学习如何解决问题
the most successful people learn how to solve it as quickly as they can.
第二 我不知道怎么办!
2. l don’t know how!
不是下意识地停止寻找解决方案
Instead of automatically shutting down solution-finding,
成功人士学习能使项目成功的所有必要的东西
successful people learn whatever is necessary to succeed in a project.
第三 我不知道那是什么!
3. I don’t know what that is!
因无知而求饶不会解决问题
Pleading ignorance doesn’t make the problem go away.
用“但我会弄清楚的”来结束这句话
Finishing this phrase with “but I’ll find out”
准保会更成功
is a sure-fire way to become more successful.
第四 我一个人搞定了所有的事!
4. I did everything on my own!
成功人士身边通常有很多帮手
Successful people surround themselves with others
这些帮手聪明 有悟性 并且和他们一样专注
who are smart, savvy and as dedicated as they are.
认可那些曾帮过你或对你有影响的人
Recognize those who have helped you or made an impact
你将继续自己赢得成功和认可
and you’ll continue to earn success and recognition yourself.
第五 太早了!
5. That’s too early!
你永远不会听到本杰明·富兰克林或史蒂芬·乔布斯说
You would never hear Benjamin Franklin or Steve Jobs say
“现在过去对我来说太早了”
“It’s too early for me to be there.”
如果在大清早有一个机会
If thers is an opportunity early in the day,
最成功的那些人会想方设法赶到那儿
the most successful people do what it takes to be there.
成功的一部分就是能在对的时间身处对的地方
Part of being successful is being at the right place at the right time,
不论你是早起者还是夜猫子
no matter if you are a morning bird or a night owl.
第六 太迟了!
6. That’s too late!
如果你被一个潜在的生意伙伴邀请参加晚上9点的晚宴
If you are asked to a 9 p.m. dinner by a potential business partner
如果你能赶到 一定要去!
and you can make it, definitely go!
第二天你可能会感到疲惫
You may be tired the next day,
但你获得的人脉会使一切变得大不相同
but the connections you’ll make can make all the difference.
第七 我们不能合作实在是太可惜了!
7. It’s too bad we couldn’t work together!
真的和某人合得来的概率是罕见的
Truly hitting it off with someone can be a rare occurrence.
如果你真的和他聊得来并有意合作
If you truly connect with someone and want to work with them,
找一个方法把它变为现实
find a way to make it happen.
第八 我们找个时间碰面吧!
8. Let’s catch up some time!
通常这句话只是充数的 随后并没有实际行动跟上
Many times this phrase is said as filler, without any true follow-up.
成功人士知道如果他们真的想和某人联系
Successful people know that if they really want to catch up with someone,
一定会让它实现
make it happen.
第九 对不起 我太忙了!
9. I’m sorry, I’m too busy!
当机会来临
If an opportunity comes their way,
成功人士一定会想方设法抓住它
successful people do what it takes to make it happen.
这可能会需要很多时间
This might mean longer hours
但如果你想要有所收获 就要付出那些代价
but if you want something to work, that’s what it takes.
第十 那都是我一个人的点子!
10. That was all my idea!
当提及论功行赏时 最成功的人不会吝惜对别人的赞美
The most successful people spread the wealth when it comes to handing out praise.
表达赞美和鼓励
Communicating praise and encourangement
是建立一个成功的公司和文化的关键点
is a crucial part in buildinga successful company and culture.
第十一 我从不读书!
11. I never read books!
读书可以帮助减少压力 增强创造力并提高记忆力
Reading can help reduce stress, enhance creativity and boost your memory.
汤姆·克里的《富翁的习惯》
Tom Corley of Rich Habits
发现富人对于书的消费占很大比例
found that rich people consume books at a much higher rate.
实际上 63%的富人会在上班路上听有声读物
In fact, 63% of wealthy people listen to audio books during a commute to work
相比只有5%的穷人会这样做
versus just 5% of poor people.
第十二 我还不够好!
12. I’m not good enough!
拥有高度的自我价值感是成功的一部分
Part of being successful is having a high sense of self-worth.
做自己是一个保障在事业和个人生活上成功的特点
Being yourself is one trait that promises success in business and your personal life.
第十三 没关系!
13. It’s Okay!
反反复复
over and over.
成功人士知道什么时候离开 并且不再接受别人的道歉
Successful people know when to walk away and stop taking excuses from others!
如果遇到瓶颈并且某事或某人
If there’s a bottleneck and something or someone
正阻碍着你完成项目或向自己的目标前进
is preventing you from completing a project on time or moving forward in your goals,
那就是设立界限并决定减少自己的参与度的时候了
it’s time to set boundaries and decide to limit your involvement.
第十四 我们的竞争对手没有的东西 我们也不需要!
14. If our competitors don’t have it , then we don’t need it!
模仿竞争对手对公司来说是很有可能导致倒闭的原因之一
Copying competitors is one of the many possible causes of death for companies.
真正的创新是弄清楚竞争对手没在做的
True innovation comes from figuring out what competitors aren’t doing
并填充那个市场空白以应对需求
and filling that niche to answer a need.
第十五 笨蛋才休假!
15. Time off is for suckers!
真正的成功应该是全面的
True success should be seen as a well-rounded approach
(其中包括)同家人朋友共享的假期 周末以及固定的休息时间
with vacations, weekends with friends and family and set hours of downtime.
实际上 休假可以让你把手头的事情中做得更好
Taking a vacation can actually make you better at what you do.
你准备在你的谈话和思考中去掉哪些句子呢?
What phrases are you going to eliminate from your conversations and thinking?
[音乐播放中]
[Music playing]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如果你想变得成功,不妨从学习那些已经成功的人如何说话和思考开始。

听录译者

Blurry_face

翻译译者

大力

审核员

审核团C

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp-h3hdwTV0

相关推荐