ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

巧用轮胎劈木头–呆萌的俄国大兄弟 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

巧用轮胎劈木头–呆萌的俄国大兄弟

You will Never Split Wood the Same!

德国疯骇客
Crazy Russian Hacker.
小伙伴们 最近怎么样?欢迎来到我的实验室在这安全第一
What’s up? Everybody. Welcome back to my laboratory, where safety is number one priority.
冬天要来啦 所以我们要劈些木头
Winter is coming, so we are chopping wood.
今天我将演示一下怎么用轮胎固定劈木头
And today I’m going to show you how to chop wood with a tire.
这是一个很酷的窍门哦 让我们实践出真知
It’s a pretty cool trick. Let’s check this out.
人们一般会像这样把一根木头立在另一根木头上或者直接把它立在地上
What normally people do is stand up log like this on the other log or you can stand it on the ground.
然后就是……劈开它
And then what happens … you split your log.
你看看 它们飞得到处都是 然后你必须弯下腰 重新把它立起来
You see they fly everywhere, then you have to bent your back over, stand it back up.
然后你必须找到它可以稳稳立住的点 因此就要“周旋”一番了 殊不知你正在浪费时间
Then you have to find it to where it’s stable, so you gotta play around with this, you’re wasting time.
然后你又要劈一次
Then you gotta hit it again.
Boom
Boom.
然后散得到处都是 你又要把它们都捡起来
And then pieces everywhere, then you pick them all up.
要花更长的时间了
Just takes a little longer time.
好了 这就是常用方式 但很多情况下在你劈之前它就倒了
Okay, this is state, so. But a lot of times before you even hit, they fall.
Boom 这块飞到了一边 那块又飞到了另一边
Boom. This one flew way over here, and this one is way over here.
到处都是 你就要弯很多次腰
Just everywhere. You gotta bend around a lot.
伤腰啊
Hurt your back.
如果你要手动劈柴 这有个更好的办法
Here’s a better idea if you split your wood by hand.
把两块木头朝上 我已经劈成了两半
Go up couple logs, I split it in half.
把它像这样放 但也要取决你用的什么轮胎
And put it like that, depends what kind of tire you have.
然后我会像这样把轮胎放上去
And then I’m gonna put my tire like this.
放在两块木头上面 这样就会抬高一些
On two logs, so that way it’s elevated a little bit.
然后我会放一些较小的木头在里面
And then I’m gonna put bunch of smaller logs in there.
Boom 像这样 它紧紧地固定在里面了
Boom. Like this, so it suits pretty snug in there.
Boom 然后我只需要一直劈它们就行了
Boom. And then what I’m gonna do is just keep splitting them.
Boom 你看它是聚在一起的 我也可以劈这个
Boom. You see it stays together that I can hit this one.
把斧头拔出来 劈这一个
Pull it out. Hit this one.
然后我可以走到这边 把它多劈几次 Boom 看 一下变成了四块
And then I can walk around this way, split this one more time. Boom. Look, one hit four pieces.
我是说两半变成了四半
I mean two pieces in four.
Boom 劈一下 这些马上变成两半
Boom. One hit, these two split right away.
再劈一下 现在轮到这块
Again one hit, and now this one.
这块有点儿“顽固”啊
This one is a little bit more reluctant.
这样你就不必来回去捡那些散得到处都是的木头
And then you don’t have to walk around, pick up all your pieces everywhere.
直接把斧头拉出来 堆在你劈木头的地方
Just pull it out, stuck it in a stock where you splitting it.
我爱这种方式 这太棒了
I love this. This is actually awesome.
所以 如果你是手动劈柴火 轮胎坑会很有帮助
So, if you splitting firewood by hand, tire dig definitely helps a lot.
哇 我爱死这种方式了 这些小的可以用来点火
Wow, I love that. There is some kindling.
现在 我们继续劈 但用更大的木头
Now, let’s do the same thing, but with the bigger log.
看看会发生什么
See what happens.
哇 这真是个大木头 但我不怕
Wow. That’s a really big log, no big deal.
换个地方再劈一次
Smack it one more time at here.
Boom 看这
Boom. Look at that.
它仍然是一堆的
And it stays in a pile.
我可以再劈一次这块
I can smudge this one up one more time.
并且当你劈到轮胎上时
And also when you split it here to tire,
轮胎可以像个刹车挡住斧头 我爱它
The tire works like a brake. I love it.
可能这块要多劈几下
Maybe split it one more time this one.
再劈一次 所有的木头都在一堆
And once again, all the wood stayed in a pile.
完美!
Beautiful!
它们都在一个地方 不再飞得到处都是
They get all out in one place. It doesn’t fly everywhere.
如你所见 这是个多么棒的窍门
You know what definitely an awesome trick.
为了确保它不出差错
Just to make sure the trick works well,
让我们再劈一次大木头
let’s split the big wood one more time.

One.

Two.
然后可以接着 三
Then you can work on. Three.
继续
Work on it.

Four.

Five.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

Eight.
你可以像这样把它弄得更小一些 太棒了
And you can get it into much smaller pieces like this. Awesome.
你们觉得怎么样?
What do you guys think?
我把所有劈开的木头放在一堆
And I get all of these logs stayed in one pile.
我爱死这个窍门了 哇 我好激动
I love this trick. Wow, I’m so excited.
我掌握的这真是个劈木头的好方式
I get it’s honestly a really good way to split logs.
大概是我最喜欢的方式之一
Probably one of my most favorite ways.
下面是教给你的第二个酷窍门
And this is the second of the cool trick you.
把……大的木头像这样立起来
Set… your big logs up like this.
我只剩三个了
Only have three left.
但你可以根据你的火炉的大小劈多一些
But you can do more depends how big is your stove.
这是一个阶段
It’s the stage event.
然后你可以自己找一些绳索
And then you get yourself bunch in cords.
把它像这样绕成一圈
Put it around like this.
然后把木头捆在一起
And then stop them together.
可以啦
There you go.
绳子在正中间会好点
Someone in middle is good.
就可以到下一步了
And this is what you do next.
只用马上把它们都劈开
Just go split them all at once.
哦 这根有点儿高啊
Oh, this one has a little bit peak up.
哇哦
Wow.
没有一个是劈开的
No one is split.
但你看至少它没有倒
But you see at least it doesn’t fall.
可能我应该找个大点儿的锤斧
Maybe I should get a bigger mallet.
“对付”这些大木头
For these bigger logs,
你可能只需要更重的工具 劈的更多——这有八磅
you probably only need it heavier, split-it-more services –– eight pounds.
让我们拭目以待
Let’s see what happens.
你看……
You see …
它们被劈得粉碎
they split in pieces.
并且一直保持在一起
And that way it’s stayed altogether.
这块可以了
There you go.
这里……劈开了
Right here … in piece.
啊 歪了 我的错
Ah, missed it, my fault.
如果它开始向这边倾斜 也无所谓
Let it go if it’s starting to tilt this way.
换个方向劈
Start chopping from this side.
完美
Nice.
看看这
Look at that.
这些更大的木头……
And those bigger logs …
刚开始劈超困难
Super hard to start chopping.
现在还不错呢
And this is good.
实际上这时候你就可以得到这……所有的
Now you can actually get it … all at once.
然后把绳索解开 所有的木头……聚在这
And do this staff. All your wood … this together.
现在只用开始搬
And just start now.
我喜欢这三个 真是太好了 哇哦
I love these three. Definitely a good one. Wow.
如果是小的木块
These smaller pieces with smaller logs.
这甚至会更容易
This would be even easier.
小伙伴们 这就是我专门为那些像我一样手动劈木头的人准备的窍门
Well guys that’s pretty my trick for all of you guys who actually split wood themselves like I do.
可以在下方评论区留言:哪种是你最喜欢的劈木头或柴火的方法 我会看到的
Let me know comment below which way is your favorite to split logs and firewood.
或者你甚至不再手动劈木头了
Or do you even split wood by hand any more.
家家户户都有那些大的劈木头机
Everybody have those big log splitter machines.
实际上我也有一个
I actually have one as well
如果你们想看的话 以后会给你们看看
and is going to show to you in the future if you guys want to see that.
感谢大家的观看 别忘了给我点赞哦
And thank you for watching. Don’t forget to give this video thumbs up.
我们下次见
And I’ll see you next time.
顺便说一下 如果你还没订阅此频道 快去订阅吧
By the way, subscribe to this channel if you haven’t already.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

听着呆萌俄国大兄弟的“塑料”英语,记得忍住别笑出来,要认真学习他帅气的劈木头法哦!

听录译者

0.0

翻译译者

YUNA

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUIyX8HHwJ8

相关推荐