ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

要不然分手吧 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

要不然分手吧

You Should Probably Break Up

天啊 多姆
Oh my god, Daum.
我男朋友上一秒钟放我鸽子
My boyfriend stood me up last minute,
下一秒钟和他朋友去玩 这是这周的第十次啦
then hanged out with his friends again for the tenth time this week.
嗯……也许你应该和他分手
Hmm…Maybe you should break up with him.
天啊 多姆
Oh my god, Daum.
我男朋友一直在谈论其他女孩
My boyfriend keeps talking about other girls
并把我和她们比较
and comparing me to them.
嗯……也许你该和他分手
Hmm…Maybe you should break up with him.
噢天啊 多姆
Oh my god, Daum.
我们四周年纪念时 我撞见两个女孩
I walked in on two girls
还有一个老秃头和我男友靠的很近
and an old bald man on top of my boyfriend on our four-year anniversary.
哇 真神奇
Wow! Amazing.
毫无征兆地它就这么发生了
It was almost as if there were no signs that foreshadowed this.
你个蠢女人
You dumb bitch.
Dmcs动画
A Dmcs Animation
分手和为什么他们不总是坏的事情
Break ups and why they’re not always a bad thing.
是的 我知道不久前的情人节
Yeah yeah, I know Valentine’s Day wasn’t too long ago
许多人庆祝他们对彼此的爱和他们的伴侣
and many people celebrated their love for one another and their partners.
但是我觉得我们应该关注那些不太健康的关系
But I feel like we got to give some attention to the not so healthy relationships.
我猜很多正在看视频的人可能就是一个这样的人
I’m Abed that a lot of you watching are probably in one.
是的没错 我将会归纳出一些分手的情况
Yeah, that’s right. I’ll be inducing some breakups.
那就开始吧
Let’s go.
我的天哪多姆 这太无情啦
Oh my god, Daum. That’s so heartless.
仅仅因为你曾经经历过一些很糟的分手情况
Just because you’ve been through some bad breakups.
不代表别人也会有
Doesn’t mean other should too.
所以你的意思是尽管他们处在一个不好的关系中
So you’re saying that even though they’re in a bad relationship,
我们和他们中任何一方或者两者都没有有任何形式的满足或者与伴侣的发展的感觉
we’re either or both of them don’t feel any form of fulfillment or growth with their partner.
他们应该呆在一起 为了保护一种有毒的关系
They should stay together for the sake of preserving a toxic relationship
以及避免分手
and avoiding a breakup.
只是因为这是一件不幸的事情
Just because it’s a sad thing to happen.
说个有趣的故事
Funny story.
有些人实际上曾经联系过我一次 他告诉我
Someone actually contacted me one time, he told me that
在看完我其中一个视频后 他的女朋友和他分手了
his girlfriend broke up with him after watching one of my videos.
然后我只是在想 哦 这太不幸了 对不起啊哥们儿
And I just thought, “Oh, that’s pretty unfortunate sorry, dude.”
但是如果她被我的故事所影响去反思她自己的关系
But if she was so influenced by my stories to reflect upon her own relationship
然后根据深思熟虑作出一个判断
and make a judgement based on that reflection.
接着要么她体会到某种领悟
Then either she came to some sort of realization
是你们可能没法认同的
that you guys probably aren’t compatible.
要么她并没有理解我的内容是一种修辞
Or she failed to interpret my content as rhetorical
然后在没有和你好好讨论的情况下得出结论
and jump to a conclusion without properly discussing it with you.
我要说 兄弟这是个可喜的摆脱 你值得更好的
To which I say, good riddance my dude, you deserve better.
我确信你们中的大多数都有一个朋友或认识一个人
I’m sure most of you have a friend or know someone
他们在一段关系里表现很差劲
who’s just honestly in a shit show of a relationship.
我通常会在我女朋友的女性朋友身上看到这个问题
I commonly see this problem with my girlfriend’s friends whom are girls.
但是男人们也应该得到他们恶习的公平分享
But guys also get their fair share of the abuse.
我同情并且想帮助他们
I empathize with them and I want to help
因为我曾经处于一些非常不好的关系中
because I’ve been in some pretty bad relationships,
但是我可能很快断绝了关系
but I probably should have broken off sooner.
但是由于我太顽固以至于不能尽早的让它结束
But since I was too stubborn to let it end early.
我想继续给第二个不应该值得的机会
I wanted to keep giving second chances that weren’t necessarily deserved.
当我的朋友跟我交谈来给我建议
When my friends talk to me for advice,
我尝试去看这个故事的两面
I try to see both sides of the story,
尽管我没有直接的使用它
even if I don’t have direct access to it.
但我可能尝试去告诉别人怀疑的益处
I may try to give the other party the benefit of the doubt
或者尝试指出他们仁慈的证据
or try to come up with evidence of their benevolence.
该死的 这太棒了
Oh shit! That was fine.
我应该将它记下来
I should write that down.
因为朋友有时会在情感上有阴影
Because the friend is sometimes so clouded with emotion
以至于他们不能理性思考
that they can’t think rationally.
所以有时候那些朋友不一定会给你真正的建议
That sometimes those friends don’t necessarily come to you for actual advice
而且他们专注于自己对关系的观点
and they’re so fixated on their point of view on the relationship
他们只是需要有人来填满他们的想法
that they just need someone to fill their thoughts to.
但是 有一点是 当情况
But there comes a point where the ramps
变得可笑并且你会想知道
just get ridiculous and you wonder
为什么还和他们呆在一起
why even stay with them,
为什么这个人值得去争取
why is this person worth fighting for,
为什么不就这样分手
why not just break up
以及你苦难的根源
and the source of your misery.
这看起来真是一个简单的选项对吧
It seems like such an easy option, right?
但是我可以理解它为什么这么难去解决
But I can understand why it can be so difficult to go through.
我深深的想 那些朋友可能是来寻求建议的
I think deep down those friends possibly asking for advice
想要从第三人那里听到选择
want to hear that option from a third party.
你为什么不就这样分手呢
Why don’t you just break up?
我认为他们需要倾听因为问题就在这那一点上
I think they need to hear that question because it’s at that point
他们意识到他们只有两个选项去选
that they realize there’s only two options for them to choose from,
在一起或者不在一起
stay together or don’t.
当提出这个最后通牒时
When presented with this ultimatum,
他们会意识到好的关系比坏的关系更重要
they’ll either realize that the good in the relationship over weights the bad
并且我们有必要去承认自己和他人的缺点
and that we’re obligated to accept the flaws and others and in ourselves
这是为了互相尊重以及找到平衡
in order to respect each other and find balance.
或者 他们意识到他们的伴侣是毫无价值的东西
Or, they realize that their partner is a worthless piece of shit
并且不值得他们的爱
and is undeserving of their love.
如果你想知道那些危险信号是什么
And if you’re wondering what some of those red flags are
去告诉你可以滚蛋了
that tell you to probably get the hell out,
让我来给你一个小的帮助
let me give you a little boost.
他们击破你的尊严
They shoot down your self-esteem and
而且让你感觉你还不够适合这个世界
make you seem like you’re not good enough for the world
并且确认他们和你在一起是帮你的忙
and assures you that they’re doing you a favor by being with you
而且你应该对拥有他们感到幸运
and you should be lucky to have them.
基本上说 他们强迫你去依赖他们
Basically, they force you to be dependent on them
但是这样做会让你觉得毫无价值
but make you feel worthless for doing so.
总的来说 他们占有欲很强并且拒绝你去见你朋友
They are possessive and deny your freedom to see your friends
或者跟人交谈的自由
or talk to people in general,
缺少信任
a lack of trust.
但是如果他们的信任缺失是被你的历史所支持
But if their lack of trust is backed up by your history
是作为一个不忠诚的混蛋
of being an unfaithful piece of shit,
那么好吧 你可能活该
then okay, you probably deserve it.
他们在公众和私人情况下对你不同
They treat you differently between public and private situations,
也适用于社会媒体
this applies to social media as well.
当你说清楚时 他们用性别给你压力
They pressure you sexually when you’ve made it clear
当你没准备好而且感觉不舒服 该死的斯蒂夫
that you’re not ready and feel uncomfortable fucking Steve,
他们找任何理由去跟你吵架
they find every reason to argue with you
而不是解决问题
not to solve an issue
但为了证明自己是正确的而且比你要强
but for the sake of being right and to feel above you.
他们将过去的事儿挖出来在吵架中作弹药
They dig up the past to use as ammunition in those arguments
当你们俩决定从那些争论中离开
when you two have already moved on from those disputes.
他们很固执而且无法感到懊悔
They are stubborn and incapable of feeling remorse
甚至当他们被证明是错误的
even when they are proven to be at fault.
他们经常把自己作为受害者
They always aim to victimize themselves
以便你对他们感到抱歉并且原谅他们的错误
so that you feel sorry for them and excuse their faults.
他们过度保护他们的手机
Their overly protective of their phones
和与别人的聊天记录
and conversations with other people.
他们对他们表现猜疑的事情守口如瓶
They’re secretive about things they act suspicious
没有让你对他们的忠诚感到安心
without reassuring you of their loyalty.
或者他们可能给你安排了一个惊喜聚会
Or they’re probably planning you a surprise party.
他们的话和行为不一致
Their words are inconsistent with their actions.
他们支持特朗普
They support Trump.
他们不支持你的梦想
They are unsupportive of your dreams
有野心并且阻止你追赶他们
and ambitions and discourage you from pursuing them.
这让关系变得不公平
The relationship feels two-one-sided and unbalanced,
你要比他试着更努力
one of you is trying much harder than the other.
但是 并不是所有关系都能达到绝对公平
But, well, not all relationships can achieve a perfect balance.
当然你可以说一个人不努力
Surely you can tell when someone is lacking effort.
接着我们继续说
And the list goes on,
会有很多别的原因是我可能无法涉及到的
there are dozens of other reasons that I can’t possibly cover.
但如果以上都没发生在你身上
But if none of these apply to you,
那你就处在一个健康的关系中
then you’re either in a healthy relationship
或你是个单身汉
or you’re single.
祝贺你
Congratulations!
你可能和这个视频不相关
You probably couldn’t relate to this video.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我理解所有关系是具体问题具体分析
I understand that all relationships are case-by-case
我绝不支持任何一人结束他们的关系
and by no means I’m encouraging anyone to end theirs
只是因为他们的对象晚餐迟到
because their partner was late for that one dinner
或者你发现他们不喜欢阿尔费雷多面条
or you find out they don’t like fettuccine Alfredo,
我对你的损失感到抱歉
I’m sorry for your loss.
但是我支持任何一个当前处在有毒和虐待的关系中的人
But I’m encouraging anyone who’s currently in a toxic or abusive relationship
去下定决心逃离并放弃你的依靠
to build a determination to escape and relinquish your dependency
在一个不尊重你的人上面
on someone who doesn’t treat you with respect.
一个没让自己感到特别的人上面
Someone who doesn’t make you feel special,
因为机会是在别人身上
because chances are someone else is out there,
等待着你去给他们机会去实际这样做
waiting for you to give them the opportunity to actually do so.
最后 还有一件事
Final, one thing
就是 动漫一直对我很好
is that, anime will always treat me right.
只是开个玩笑
Just kidding.
看到每个单身都让我的情绪波动很大
It’s pretty much an emotional rollercoaster with every single one I watch.
但不要相信我的话
But don’t take my word for it.
大家伙也可以加入有趣 娱乐的
You guys can also join in on the fun and entertainment
和偶尔伤心当你特别喜欢这个角色时
and occasional sadness when you get too attached to the character
通过尝试30天的churchyroll高级会员中
by trying a crunchyroll premium membership for 30 days.
你所需要做的是上crunchyroll.com/domics这个网站
All you got to do is go to crunchyroll.com/domics
或者点击说明里的链接
or click the link in the description.
情感过山车和动漫
Emotional roller coasters and anime,
动漫里情感过山车
emotional roller coasters in manga
以及情感过山车和戏剧的标题
and emotional roller coasters and drama titles,
它们什么都有
they got it all.
视频在日本发布一个小时之内三集的画质达到1080p
Quality add three 1080p episodes as soon as an hour after Japan release
专业的字幕剧集在大多数设备中的一个方便的应用上
professionally subtitled episodes in a convenient app on most devices.
这是我要去的地方 在一只狗的死亡范围内
It’s my go-to-place for when I want to range over the death of a dog.
在消失和平的地方安息 我仍旧温柔的跪在那张脸上
Rest in peace vanish, I’m still softly over that knee to the face.
再说一次 是crunchyroll.com/domics 在下面点击
Again, that’s crunchyroll.com/domics, link below.
看的开心
Enjoy.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍了可以分手的情况和不同情侣中存在的问题

听录译者

【MED】恩来

翻译译者

Brooklyn

审核员

审核团GK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtUw5gVc3DU

相关推荐