ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

从自己身上找原因——史上最激励人心的4个演讲之一 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

从自己身上找原因——史上最激励人心的4个演讲之一

YOU OWE YOU - Motivational Video - The #4 Best Motivational Speech of All Time

你可以用东西考验我的信念
That you can dangle something
但我根本不想要
in front of my faithness, I don’t want that.
如果不知道自己想要什么 你将一无所得
And many of you are taking anything if you don’t know what you want.
所以 当你们还在这里时 我能为你们做一件事
So if I can do one thing for you when you lived in this room,
我对你们无所求
I don’t want nothing from you,
让你们在这知道自己想要什么
but for you’d lived in this room, and know what you want.
你结婚是为了什么?
What do you want in your marriage?
你对子女有什么期待?
What do you want with your son and your daughter?
你对健康有什么要求?
What do you want in your health?
你想要多少钱?
What do you want financely?
比如 你想要多少年薪?
Like how much money do you wanna make a year?
你想尝试什么?
What do you wanna try?
你想怎样活着?
How do you wanna live?
不要每天就只是醒来而已
Stop just waking up like an accident.
你想要的是什么?
What do you want?
现在我希望你能找到自己想要的
And then I want you to find what you want.
并在余下的时光中觉醒 紧紧抓住它
Spend the rest of your natural life waking up and go on after it.
我演讲热情的原因
The reason why I speak with so much passion.
E.T. 为什么你演讲时这么有威信?
E.T. why do you speak with so, so much authority?
因为我在讲我的人生
Cuz I’m talking about my life,
不是什么我读到的东西
not something that I read.
我超讨厌那些垃圾桶
I hate that trash cans.
而且我和那些垃圾桶没什么关系
I had no business in that trash cans.
我曾经住在那些废楼里
I lived in abandoned buildings.
但我不应该住在那些破烂楼里
I had no business living in abandoned buildings.
E.T. 你父亲想从你这要什么?
What E.T. your daddy want in your life?
你妈是个未成年妈妈
Your mom was a teenage mother.
你…你快长大 快
You… you grow up. Come on.
E.T. 看看你自己 那不是借口
E.T. look at yourself, that’s not an excuse.
没理由不去发展你的潜能
There is no excuse for not living up to the, your follow’s potential.
不要找借口
No excuse!
告诉你们 不是因为我有了新父亲 母亲
I told you I didn’t get a new daddy, I didn’t get a new mama.
那什么变了? 是我变了
What change? I change!
我不再是个弱者
And I stop being a victim.
我不会再去等待好运降临到我身上
I stop saying I’v got to wait for good things to happen to me.
我告诉自己是个强者
And I said I’m a grande.
我要奋斗 我要努力工作
I’m going to fight. I’m going to work.
我要奋力向前 我要学习
I’m going to press forward. I’m going to learn.
我要尽力去做好每件事
I’m going to do everything in my power!
每天如此
every single day!
我要尽力做好每件事
I’m going to do everything in my power,
让自己从弱者变成赢者
to become a victor and not a victim.
讲之前我想说一句话
Now let me say this before I move forward.
我不好解释 但你最好尽力理解
And I can’t explain it but you better feel me.
成王败寇
Winners win! And losers lose!
我觉得这是最好的诠释
I can’t explain it any better than that.
我不知道其中的缘由
I don’t know how it happens,
但我知道胜者为王
but winners win!
如果你总产生一些失败的想法
And if you create a culture of losing,
如果你还是当个受害者
if you keep being a victim,
如果你还是失败 还是不努力
if you keep letting losing happen to you,
如果你仍放任别人随便对你
if you keep letting people do you and treat you any kind of way,
这将成为一种根深蒂固的文化
it’s going to become a culture.
先说明
Let me tell you all that,
我不是新西兰的
I’m not…I’m not from New Zealand, guys.
拜托 认真听我讲
Come on, listen to me very closely.
我并不是新西兰人
I’m not from New Zealand!
但是我知道 呃 我这样说也许能帮到你
But I know about…e…Let me say it this way so I can help you.
我知道团队是什么
I know about what team.
我从未见过全黑队的全队运动员
I’m not… I’ve never seen, I’v never seen all blacks playing a day in my life.
我没去过体育场
I’ve never been to the stadium.
体育场在哪?
Where is the stadium?
告诉我 哪里是体育场?
Help me out, where is the stadium?
我要去你说的那里看看?
Ok, I’m going to see where you see, right there?
我没去过那个体育场
I’ve never been to the stadium.
你喜欢那个体育场?
You like here, the stadium?
那是休闲爱好 并不是体育场
That’s hobby that way here. That’s not the stadium.
我知道的体育场是这样
The stadium is this way.
我从未去过那里
I’ve never been there a day in my life.
如果你看我的视频
And if you watch some of my videos,
我视频里有全黑队
I have All Blacks in my video.
为什么? 因为他们不光是白人
Why? Cause they are white.
还是赢者
They are winners!
当你赢了 你甚至都不用再住那个小镇
And when you are a winner, you don’t even stay in your own little town.
当你成为胜利者 你会不断地胜利
When you are a winner, winning spreads.
所以 你们
So, everybody!
我有个视频里说了“哟”
I got videos when I’m like “Yo”,
我真不知道怎样表现出热情
I don’t really know how to show my passion,
我要感谢所有的黑人
so my thank gives to All Blacks.

ahhhhhhhhhh

ahhhh
我喜欢“是” 这是我需要全黑队的原因
I am like ‘yep’. That’s what I need All Blacks.
[音乐]
[ Music ]
是的 是的 我需要全黑队
Yep, yep, I need the All Blacks.
我需要全黑队 因为他们说的就是我想说的
I need All Black cuz they say what I’m saying.
他们正在橄榄球运动中表达自己 我边看边说 天呐
They are just saying that in the rugby. I would say, I would look god
噢 这是项很劲爆的运动
Woo, that’s a violent sport.
他们激情澎湃 为什么?
Their passion is all over there. Why?
因为胜者赢天下
Cuz winners win.
我不好解释
I can’t explain it to you.
但你最别找借口 你要去找胜利之路
But you better stop making excuses and find a way to win.
因为一旦你赢过一次
Because once you start winning,
你从1500元的薪资涨到3000元 然后是5000元 7000元
you got from 1500 to 3000 and to 5000, to 7000.
你们知道吗?
You members see?
从七到十
From 7 to 10.
没什么改变 我们还是在社会底层
Nothing change, we still in the basement.
我们没房子
We don’t have a building.
我们还是用地摊货
We still use garage for all of our products.
我们也没有名片
We don’t have business cards.
我们更没有什么五年计划
We don’t have a five-year plan.
也没有三年规划
We don’t have a three-year plan.
即使你睡在地上 你又能怎样?
How do you do with it even wake up in ground?
胜者为王
Winners win!
我很注意胜利者 也注意他们胜利的原因
I focus more on winner and I focus on structure.
我志在必得 当你成为赢者时
I focus on winning. And when you become a winner,
连星星都会多看你两眼
They start seeing you when you’re winners.
如果你放弃了 失败了
If you give up from being a loser,
自尊心不强 而且怀疑自我 畏惧
low self-esteem, doubt and fear,
你们可以再找回自己的
and you could find your way on this side, Guys.
那个幸福甜蜜的你
It’s sweeter on this side.
你们想知道有意思的事是什么吗?
You want, you know what’s so funny?
有意思的是我们想让别人对我们做出保证
We want people to make gurantees to us,
但是我们却不对自己保证
but we are not, we won’t make gurantees to ourselves.
现在 我再说一次 比如你 有人给你担保
Now from I say it again, like you, somebody gave you a guarantee,
30美元 30天的保证
30 dollars,30-day guarantee.
而30天里 你没做到他们要求的
And 30 days of that. You don’t make what they’ve told you gonna make
30天内 你有意见了 你想把钱拿回来
And 30 days you got a attitude, you want your money back.
但你从未想过高度要求自己 然后把钱赢回来
But you never demanded your money back from yourself.
你从未对着镜子说 是你让自己失望了
You never look at yourself in a mirror and say, you let you down!
等你明白了这一点 你才知道是你自己让你失望了
Until you get to that point, you let you down!
你一点都不勇敢
You never…you are not brave enough.
你想把责任推给别人
You wanna put it on somebody else.
我没成功 都怪我老板
The reason why I’m not successful is cuz of my boss.
你有过对着镜子说
Have you ever look at yourself in the mirror and say,
是我没准时起床
I’m not getting up on time.
是我上班迟到
I’m not going to work on time.
是我没有用一百二十分的力工作
I’m not putting in 120% when I’m in work.
是我让自己失望了
I let me down!
当你明白这点时
And when you get to the point,
当你能说出是你让你自己失望的
when you can say you let you down,
我才不管
I don’t care!
仔细听我说
Listen to me no disrespect,
我不关心什么格林
I don’t care about Gleen.
那不是我做事的原因
That’s not why I do what I do.
而且我喜欢格林
And I love Gleen.
我来着不是做这些事情的
I don’t come here do what I do.
所以格林会跟着我
So Gleen gonna follow me.
他能在我需要时给我力量
So he can give me a pat on my back.
我更在意自己 而不是他眼中的我
I care more about me than I care about what Gleen thinks about me.
我有自己的准则 我有自己的骄傲
I have standards. I have values.
我不在乎你给我多少钱
I don’t care how much you pay me.
如果我在小学演讲是为了300美元
If I can speak at an elementary school for 300 dollars,
那是我选择为300元才这么做的
I chose to do that, for 300 dollars.
如果我选择去监狱免费演讲
If I chose to speak at a prison for free,
那也是我选择的
I chose to do that.
而且给他们做演讲时 我也不会偷工减料
And I will not going to give those prisoners less
还有人愿意花十万元请我做演讲 为什么?
Then when somebody pays me 100,000. Why?
因为我的价值可以让我选择努力做 或者不干
Because I value myself enough to give it 120%, or don’t do it.
这是才你们的问题
That’s the problem with some of you.
你们总想怪罪别人
You always wanna blame other people.
你们总是想让别人替你负责
You always wanna, you wanna hold other people to the fire.
但你们却不愿对自己负责
But you’re not holding yourself to the fire.
你说自己做到了50%
You just say that you give it 50%.
但你欠自己一个解释
You owe you an explanation.
你欠自己一个解释
You owe you an explanation!
你应该看看镜子里的自己
You need to look at yourself in the mirror.
问问自己为什么不能做另外50% 你到底怎么回事?
and say why you want to give it 50%. What’s wrong with you?
你们要自我批评
You need to put yourself on punishment.
你要告诉自己 少看电视 少吃零食
You need to tell you no more TV, no more snacks,
少吃甜点 少 不再 我们现在就解决它
no more dessert, no more, no, we work it out now.
从现在起就戒酒
No, no more alcohol, not, right now.
不 不 我做不到
Not, no, I can’t handle it right now.
你得告诉自己欠了自己什么
You need to tell you that you owe you some!
不要再重蹈覆辙
Stop going back to.
你可以拿着钱走进商场
You, and you can go into the mall with the receipt.
这就是你所说过的
This is what you all say it was.
格林 你没做到你保证的事
Gleen, you didn’t do what you say you was gonna do.
当你没有做到你该做的事时
When you didn’t do what you was supposed to do,
那我为什么要做到我该为你做的事?
how am I gonna do what I was supposed to do for you?
走出这里时 记得你欠自己的
You walk out of this room, you owe yourself.
我来这不是给你找借口的
I didn’t get here making excuses.
那我爸想要我干什么?
So what my father want in my life?
事实是他从未出现在过
The truth for the matter is he ain’t never coming to my life.
那我后半生就等着他来找我吗?
So what I’m waiting for the rest of my life for my man to come?
他没来
He ain’t coming!
我住在美国 但我是美籍非裔男性
I live in the America. I’m an African-American male.
他们没公平对待我们
They don’t treat us the same.
有人怨种族主义 但我才不会哭
Some call it racism and I ain’t gonna cry about it.
可能到我死 种族歧视依然会有
This probably gonna be racism until the day I die.
但我不会因为这点小事哭
But I’m not gonna cry about it.
我还是要成为一个百万富翁
I’m still gonna be a millionaire.
我仍然要成为世上最励志的演讲家之一
I’m still gonna be one of the top motivational speakers in the world.
我不会哭 就算我没在那个镇长大
No, I didn’t grow up on that side of the town.
就算我妈没什么厉害的关系
No, my mom don’t have no network.
就是我没那么支持者
No, I don’t know hold a lot of people.
就算我不是这个国家的国民
No, I’m not at the country club.
我不会玩枪 而且近期也没时间打算
No I don’t play gun, and I owe plan on play no time soon.
你也能像他们那样 为什么? 因为那是你欠自己的
You are going to get you where they are. Why? Cuz I owe it to myself.
除了我自己 没人挡得了我
It came nobody stop me but me!
别找借口 也别怨别人
You need to get rid of the excuses. You need stop pointing fingers at people.
你应该指着自己 问问自己 为什么你做不到?
And you start pointing fingers at yourself. What did you not do ?
[音乐]
(melody)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如果你一无所求,那你将一无所得,你需要要明白自己想要什么,然后在你余生中保持清醒,不断去追求它,这是你欠你自己的。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

海绵

审核员

审核团MG

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90BJEHjZEMg

相关推荐