ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

创业其实不需要很多钱,也不需要去上培训班 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

创业其实不需要很多钱,也不需要去上培训班

You Don't Need a Lot of Money or Business Classes to Start a Company | Sara Blakely

成为企业家的口诀:做这件事还有更好的方式吗?
Entrepreneur Mantra: is there a better way?
作位一名企业家,我是这样给每个人倡议的 先像企业家那样想一想
As an entrepreneur
我给大家的建议是
I’m such an advocate for everyone
先像企业家那样想一想
to think like an entrepreneur.
你是否想要着手创业 不管怎么说 这对你都是有极大帮助的
Whether you want to start your own business or not,
这对你都是有极大帮助的
it’s incredibly helpful,
在任何情况下都是
no matter what.
因此 像企业家那样构想
And so thinking like an entrepreneur
你的企业内部组织问题
inside of organizations
或者你是否决心开始创业
or if you are starting your own business.
我总是说—我非常乐意跟我身边的人这样说
I always say—I love to tell the people around me to do this:
闭上眼睛 花上几分钟时间
Close your eyes and take a minute
仔细设想一下 如果在没有人给你任何指导的情况下
and think about how you would be doing your job
你将会如何开展你的业务
if nobody shows you how to do it.
在什么层面上完成
What surfaces?
因为假设你这样考虑 将我们所有人置于同一自动驾驶仪之上
Because if you think about it we’re all on autopilot.
我们的所有行为既不是旁人展示给我们的操作方式
We’re doing things the way either someone else
也不是我们看过的以及
showed us how to do it or we saw and
从别处学到的
learned from watching.
另外
And, uh,
真正变故的发生恰好是在你的与众不同上
real change only happens when you do it different than everybody else.
因而 一直以来我先让自己接受一场心理锻炼
So all the time I put myself through mental exercises
比如问自己:“等等!
where I’m like, “Wait a minute,
我很清楚人们长期以来都是用这样的方式
I know everybody has been doing it this way for a long time,
但难道就真的没有更先进的方式了吗
but is that the best way?”
我这样做就是想看看到底会有什么结果
And I just want to see what comes up.
我的一些灵感以及发明也会
I also come across ideas and inventions
受启发于我的日常所见所闻
by going throughout my day looking at objects
现在我怎样做才能够使它有更进一步发展呢
and saying, “Now how could that be better?”
我会想 口香糖创始人为什么会发明口香糖这种东西
And why did the person who first created gum-
或者……
or the…
口香糖对于我来说真是太不可思议了
Gum to me is so fascinating.
作为用五千美金成立第品牌创始人来说
As someone who started a brand with $5000,
只能从前所未有的事物中获得灵感
had to get an idea out there that didn’t already
就像没有脚却想到裤袜一样
exist (the footless pantyhose).
我喜欢去思考
I love to think about people
那些将新事物引入社会的第一人
who first introduced things to soceity,
以及嚼口香糖的人
and I think about the guy who did gum.
我会想到 就是说
I am like…you will talk about like
你能想象吗
Can you imagine
但想象一下 这个人在街上四处走
I thought I had it tough, this guy is like walking around going,
对人说:“你就在嘴里嚼一下,
“You just chew it, you just
把这种胶状的东西放进嘴里…… 人们大概会喜欢上它……然后呢
put this wad in your mouth…”
别人很可能会问:“然后呢”
and people are probably like, “And then what?”
别吞,只是嚼就好了
“Don’t swallow it, you just chew it.”
起初像这样真的是一个相当有难度的推销
Like that’s a pretty hard sell you know at first.
而且 在我的认知里
And I think that gum had no flavor in it
最原始的口香糖是无味的 这就更让我难以捉摸了
when it first came out, so that’s even crazier to me.

But,
但所有的新事物 像铅笔到餐叉
But everything from the pencil to the fork
到我们坐的椅子 再到我们开的汽车
to the chair we sit in to the car that we drive:
那些发明家从最初的想法
somebody originally had a thought and
到后来将这种想法推入到社会生活
brought it forward it to society.
才有现在的自动驾驶仪的问世
So get off autopilot,
你去观察你生活中的每一个事物
look at everything every object in your life,
你的处事方式
the way that you do things;
你知道 就像
You know, like,
当你起床刷牙的时候不妨想想
When you get up and brush your teeth,
有没有更好的刷牙方法呢
is there a better way to brush your teeth?
这样的新方式能行得通吗
Is it the right way to be doing it?
然后 会发生什么
And see what comes.
我用5000美金作为。为节约开支
I started Spanx with $5000 in savings from
在~我挨家挨户推销我的传真机
selling fax machines door to door in Clearwater
用了七年时间
Florida for seven years.
我从自家公寓的后面开始一户户推销
And I started it out of the back of my apartment.
我从没上过培训课
I had never taken a business class.
也从没在时尚界或者零售界从事过
I had never worked in fashion or retail,
我有的是决心 想要用我品牌的内衣
but I was determined to make this one particular
填补我自己和所有女性
undergarment for myself and women
在需求极大的时尚方面的空白
that filled a much needed void in fashion.
在创业最初的两年里做这些决定是非常具有挑战性的
And it was the most challenging the first two years to get it made,
因为没有人真正把我当回事
because no one took me seriously.
在这两年里 否定的声音一直有增无减
I heard the word “No” for two solid years.
实际上 我打了电话给所有制造商
I actually was calling all the hosiery manufacturing plants
结果也只能一周不工作
and I ended up taking a week off of work
开车到北卡罗来纳周围转来转去
and drove around North Carolina in person
求别人
begging these people to help make my prototype
制作
and my idea.
在头两年里 曾有无数次
And so there were many, many times in those first two years:
在我规划好我的模式中
When I wrote my own patent,
我到巴诺书店买了一本关于专利商标的书
I went to Barnes & Noble and bought a book on patent and trademarks.
下班后我在朋友的电脑里设计出包装袋
I created the packaging on my friend’s computer after work.
还有 嗯
Uh, you know,
我在开往亚特兰大的车上想到了Spanx这个名字
I thought of the name Spanx sitting in traffic in Atlanta
于是回家 用我的信用卡花150美元
and went home and trademarked it
给它注册了商标
with my credit card for $150.
在这期间我所做的任何决定
But all of this time I was doing it
都没有分享给身边的任何人
I wasn’t sharing it with anybody.
无论朋友还是家人都不曾知道我的想法
None of my friends or family knew what my idea was,
这对我的创业之路很重要
and that was really important to my journey
因为我不想通过分享想法得到他人批准
because I didn’t want to share the idea just for validation,
因为我想把时间花在追寻想法上
because I wanted to make sure that I spent anytime I had
而非花在辩护和解释上
pursuing it instead of defending it and explaining it.
我觉得很多时候 当有很棒的想法时
And I think so often, so many times, people have an amazing idea,
例如 当在生活中有创造百万甚至几十亿美元的想法时
I mean you have a million dollar or a billion dollar idea in your life,
你通常会做的第一件事就是
and the first thing you want to do
告诉你身边的人 你的同事
is turn to your right or left at work and tell a coworker,
你的朋友 你的丈夫或者你的妻子
tell your friend, tell your husband, your wife…
出于爱和关心 他们给了反馈
and out of love and concern you get a lot of feedback
他们的反馈恰恰使你的想法
that stops that idea right in
在燃起的那一刻就熄灭了
its moment that it happened.
但对我来说 因为在我有困惑时
But for me because I wasn’t using a support system
我并不寻求支持
on those times that I had doubt,
我选择的是——
I ended up really—
我会听许多有启发性 激励人的
I listened to a lot of inspirational and motivational
讲座
lectures.
我会不断自我反思 吸收有用的建议
And so I would second-guess myself, I’d put those tapes in,
会开车兜兜风
I’d drive around,
说一些鼓励自己的话
I have to give myself pep talks.
我的意思是 当没人相信我时
I mean it was a real back and forth
我会反复的让自己去坚信自己
for me to keep believing in myself when no one else was.
(音乐)
(music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

要跳出定式思维思考:这真的是做事情最佳的方式了吗?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

陈榆木

审核员

与光同尘

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE6TNEo5DnU

相关推荐