ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如果你不知道这9个秘密,你不能称自己为司机 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如果你不知道这9个秘密,你不能称自己为司机

You Can't Call Yourself a Driver If You Don't Know These 9 Secrets

在夏天怎么把你的空调功能发挥到最大?
What’s the most efficient way to use your AC in the summer?
怎么从泥地或沙地里脱困?
How to get unstuck from mud or sand?
即使你是个经验老道的司机
Even if you’re an experienced driver,
多学一些你以前不知道的小技巧也不为过
it never hurts to learn some extra tips you didn’t know before.
9.
9.
安全地超车
Get ahead of another car safely
为了更快地到达你的目的地
Every now and then you just have to overtake another car
你有时得在一条狭窄的双车道上超车
on a narrow two-lane road to get to your destination faster.
而且很多时候 在你选择的超车线道上
And quite often, another car pops out of nowhere moving in your direction
迎面而来的却是另一辆不知从哪冒出来的车
on the lane you chose for your manoeuvre.
每当你觉得你没有足够的时间去完成操作
Whenever you feel like you don’t have enough time to end it,
打开转向灯 示意你打算转的方向
flash the turn signals indicating the direction you’ll turn to.
这将会帮你避免一场事故
It will help you avoid an accident,
因为事故通常发生在路边
because they often happen on the side of the road,
在两辆车为了避开对方而离开路面的时候
when both cars choose to get there to avoid the crash.
转回去你的线道
It’s always a better idea to turn back to your lane
总比离开路面要好
and not to the side of the road.
8.
8.
好好保养你的雨刷
Take good care of your wipers
当你看到你的雨刷
When you see that your wipers
没有以前那么有效地运作
aren’t working as efficiently as they used to
并无法清洁挡风玻璃上的一些地方
and can’t reach some areas on the windshield
它们大概是已被磨损了
they’re most likely wearing out.
大部分的时候 橡胶
Quite often, rubber,
框架与塑料雨刷会损耗并形成一个C型
frame and plastic wipers wear out and form a C shape.
结果导致挡风玻璃中间无法被清理干净
As a result, the center of the windshield remains intact.
在你替换掉雨刷前 尝试把它们由里向外掰
So before you get the wipers replaced, try turning them inside out.
如果你保持挡风玻璃干净
You can actually help them work longer
你其实可以延长它们的寿命
if you keep the windshield clean at al times.
养成每次在
Make it a habit to clean it
加油站逗留时都清洁它的习惯
whenever you stop at a gas station for a fill up.
要确定他们提供给你的雨刮片
Just make sure the squeegee they provide you with
是干净并且没有任何碎片在里头的
is clean and doesn’t have any debris in it.
每当快要有霜降
Whenever frost is coming,
把雨刷从玻璃上拉开过夜
remove the wiper blades overnight
这样它们才不会被冻在玻璃上
and they won’t freeze to the glass.
还有最后 千万不要在干玻璃上开雨刷
And finally, never ever run the wipers on a dry windshield.
它们的本意是在湿润的表面上使用的
They are meant to be used on a wet surface.
所以如果你要清洁一块干的挡风玻璃
So if you have to clean a dry windshield,
例如 清除花粉
for example, to get rid of pollen,
先开喷水器
turn on the washer first.
7.
7.
在夏天里明智地使用你的空调
Use your AC wisely in the summer
想像在一个炎热的夏天
Imagine it’s a hot summer day,
你上了在烈日下曝晒了几小时的车
you get in the car that’s been in the sun for hours.
你的第一自然反应是把空调开到最大
Your first natural urge is to turn on the AC at max.
打住!
Stop right there!
空调系统会积累你不会想吸入的有害物质
The AC system accumulates toxic substances you don’t want to breath in.
因此 在你上车之前 手动把热空气泵出
So pump out the hot air naturally before you get in the car.
摇下后车窗
Roll down the rear windows
并连续几次开关驾驶室的车门
and open and close the driver’s door a few times in a row.
然后 开着车窗开始开车
Then, start driving with your windows open,
把空调开到最大 维持30秒钟至5分钟
turn on the AC at max for 30 seconds to 5 minutes
让一些新鲜空气进入车里
and wait for the car to get some fresh air.
记住 空调的运转在你驾驶的过程中更有效
Remember the AC is way more efficient as you’re driving
因为空调可以帮助压缩机加速运转
because it helps the compressor run faster.
定期检查你的车厢的空气滤芯是否干净
Check if your cabin’s air filter is clean regularly.
如果里面有尘土 它会扰乱车内的气流
If there’s dirt in it, it messes up the airflow inside the vehicle.
还有 如果你的车上有自动空调功能
And, if you have the auto AC feature in your car,
不要在炎热的气候下使用它
don’t use it in hot weather.
它会在引擎熄火时
It will help you save fuel
自动关闭 从而为你节省燃料
as it turns off automatically when the engine is off.
但它绝对会让你在堵车时汗流浃背
But, it will make sure that you sweat in traffic jams like crazy.
6.
6.
冬天时也要关注你的空调
Be careful with your AC in the winter
如果你住在一个四季分明
If you live in climate where seasons do change,
而冬天又冷又下雪
and winters are snowy and cold,
你大概只会在夏天使用你的空调
you most likely only use your AC in the summer.
因为大冷天你最不想要的
Because the last thing you want on a freezing day
就是把车内气温再降低一些 对吧?
is to make the air inside cooler, right?
实际上 在冬天的时候
Well, you have to turn on the AC
你需要至少每个月一次
at least for a couple of minutes on medium temperature
把空调开到中等温度几分钟
at least once a month during the winter.
这对预防系统失灵至关重要
This is important to prevent the system from going stale.
如果你让它休眠一整个冬天
If you make it sleep all winter long,
你可能在夏天你最需要它的时候
you might not be able to turn it back on in the summer,
无法把它重新启动
when you need it the most.
暖气亦然
The same is true for the heater,
你在夏天的月份里也需要
you have to turn it on at least for 30 seconds
把它启动最少30秒钟
even in the summer months.
5
5.
在室外酷寒时发动你的车
Start your car when it’s freezing outside.
当你在室外温度低于华氏14度时上车
When it’s below 14 °F outside and you get in your vehicle,
不要马上尝试发动车子
don’t try to start it straight away.
这会对电池和发动器造成损耗
It wil strain the battery and the starter,
因为当你上车并尝试发动的时候
because when you just get in and try to start it,
系统里没有电力
there is no voltage in the system.
这会使你的发动器和电池负荷过重
It will put your starter and battery under too much presure.
所以在你发动汽车前
So before you start the vehicle,
把车头大灯打开3至5秒钟
turn on the high beams for 3 to 5 seconds.
这会让你把电流跑遍你的系统
It will let you run the current through your system,
并帮助引擎更轻松地发动
and help the engine start easier.
4
4.
从泥沙中脱困
Get unstuck from mud or sand
万一你陷在了泥 沙或雪里
In case you get stuck in mud, sand or snow,
别慌 记住 永远有脱困的方法
don’t panic and remember there’s always a way to get out.
首先 为你的轮胎制造可操作的空间
First of all, give your tires some room to manoeuvre.
左右交替打方向盘来达到这个效果
Move the steering wheel back and forth to achieve this,
但做的时候动作要很慢以增加抓地力
but do it really slow to get traction.
与此同时 快速从倒车档换到前进档
As you’re doing it, go from reverse to drive quickly,
但不要换超过8次 否则会伤车
but no more than 8 times not to damage the car.
把轮胎放掉一半的气
Deflate the tires letting out about half of the air from them
以增加它们的表面面积
to increase their surface area.
然后在它们附近挖出一点空间
Then dig out some space around them
并用千斤顶把车子架起来
and use the tire jack to elevate the car,
并用树枝 纸板或车里的地毯增加摩擦力
and branches, boards or even car floor mats for extra friction.
当你成功脱困
As you get out successfully,
别忘了把轮胎重新充气
don’t forget to inflate the tires back
并在开始时缓缓地行驶 把多余的泥土甩掉
and drive slowly at first to get off the extra mud.
3.
3.
注意车轮
Pay attention to the wheels
当你沿着一条狭窄的路上驾驶
When you’re driving along a narrow road,
反向车流有好几辆车
and there is a flow of cars going your way,
注意它们的车轮
pay attention to their wheels.
如果你觉得某个司机行为古怪
If you feel like the driver is acting weirdly,
不要等他们打方向灯
don’t wait for them to flash the turn signals.
很多时候他们只是忘了打灯
Quite often, they just forget to turn them on
或者在把车轮转到正确的方向后才打灯
or do that after they’ve turned the wheels in the right direction.
所以你要关注的不是方向灯 而是车轮
So it’s not the turn signals, but the wheels you should watch.
2.
2.
充分利用你的汽车报警器
Take the most out of your car alarm.
大部分现代汽车报警器都有防盗模式
Most modern car alarms have Anti-Theft mode.
它透过在被盗车辆前进时把引擎封锁
It prevents car theft blocking the engine
以防止汽车盗窃
while the stolen vehicle is moving.
你只需要按下按钮
All you have to do is push the button
然后远距使引擎熄火
and stop the engine from a distance.
但是除非遥控在你手里 否则不会有效
But it won’t work, unless you have the alarm remote control on you.
例如 歹徒把你赶下车
For example, when thieves throw you out of the car
或你下车去检查轮胎
or you went out to check the tires
然后有人上车并开着你的车去兜风
and someone jumped in and went on a ride in your car.
所以最聪明的做法
So it’s really smart
就是把遥控和其他的钥匙分开保管
to keep the remote control apart from the rest of your keys
并永远把它放在你的口袋里
and always keep it in your pocket.
还有 不要闲着没事儿把防盗模式激活着玩
Also, don’t activate the Anti-Theft mode just for fun.
防盗模式一旦激活
It takes an expert to unblock the vehicle
车辆需要由专家来解锁
after it’s been activated,
所以请留在真正的紧急状况才使用
so reserve it for real emergencies.
1.
1.
注意细节
Mind the details
很明显地
It’s pretty obvious
你需要保持你侧车窗干净
that you have to keep your side car windows clean,
但过程中有些事情你可能会忽略了
but there are some things you might oversee in this process.
你大概会忘记清理
You side car windows have rubber molding
你的侧车窗的橡胶脚线
that you most likely forget to clean.
但是即使车子本身是干净的
However, even if the car itself is clean,
这些橡胶会积累你看不见的尘土
these rubbers accumulate dust you can’t even see.
当它出来
When it gets out,
它会像砂纸一样刮蹭你的侧车窗
it scratches your side car windows like sandpaper.
几个月后
A few months later,
它就会在你的侧车窗上
it can leave deep scratches on your side car windows
留下无法除去的刮痕
that you won’t be able to get rid of.
你能想到其他实用的
Can you think of any other
汽车保养技巧和窍门么?
useful car maintenance tips and tricks?
在下面的评论区告诉我
Let me know in the comment section below.
别忘了给这个视频点个赞
Don’t forget to give this video a like,
分享给你的朋友们
share it with your friends
并点“订阅” 继续关注生活的《闪光点》!
and click “subscribe” to stay on the Bright Side of life!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

9个老司机的必备技能

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

天天心旷神怡

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGhKxyXl77s

相关推荐