ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

其实你的耳朵能听出来这是热水还是冷水 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

其实你的耳朵能听出来这是热水还是冷水

You Can Hear The Difference Between Hot and Cold Water

这个月我会休假
I am taking this month off,
在我离开这段时间
and while I’m gone,
其他五位油管创作者已经为大家
five other YouTube creators have lined up
准备好了精彩视频
some brilliant guest videos for you.
我们先从科学节目主持人史蒂夫·穆尔德开始
We start with science presenter, Steve Mould.
当他告诉我视频标题时
And when he told me the title of this video
我觉得 “不 我不行”
I thought, “No, I can’t.”
后来发现我错了
And then I was wrong.
所以 要友爱 要友善
So: be nice, be kind;
史蒂夫 开始吧
Steve, take it away!
你有一项超能力
You have a super power
你自己可能都不清楚
that you’re probably not aware of,
你有能力听得到温度
the ability to hear temperature,
至少 能够分辨热水和冷水
or at least, the ability to discern between hot and cold water
仅仅依靠你的听觉
just using your sense of hearing
我们可以做个测试
and this is something we can test.
那 我现在要把
So, I ’ m going to pour
热水和凉水从两个完全一样的水壶中
hot and cold water from these identical jugs
倒入两个完全一样的杯子里
into these identical mugs
你需要分辨出哪个是哪个
and it’s your job to figure out which iswhich.
我还会把屏幕变模糊
And I’m going to blur the screen as well
因为视觉线索
because there may be some visual cues
可能会泄露答案
that would tip you off,
或多或少
one way or the other.
好 现在开始
Okay, here we go.
第一次倒水【倒水声】
POUR 1 [water splashing]
第二次倒水 【倒水声】
POUR 2 [water splashing]
分出来热水冷水应该很容易
It should have been quite easy to tell whichwas which.
你可以随时暂停视频并且留言
Feel free to pause the video and leave a comment
说出你的猜测 如果愿意的话
with your guess, if you like,
现在公布答案
but here ’ s the answer:
第一次倒的是冷水
the first pour was cold
第二次是热水
and the second pour was hot.
两次之所以听起来不一样
And the reason they sound different is
是因为 事实上水是有粘性的
because of the fact that the water is viscous
或者说有浓度 随你怎么说
or thick, if you like,
水被加热时粘度会降低
and the viscosity of water goes down when you heat it.
像蜂蜜这样的液体
This is something that’s easier to see
可以很容易看出来
with a liquid like honey.
所以 热蜂蜜比凉的更稀释
So, warm honey is more runny than cold honey,
然而 对于水 看起来却没有这么明显
whereas, with water, it’s less visually apparent.
但当你倒水的时候
But when you pour water,
水溅到杯子上的方式
the way it splashes into a cup
会受到粘度影响
is affected by the viscosity.
并且溅水方式的不同
And this change in the splashing of the water
又会改变其发出的声音
changes the sound that it makes
这正是各种复杂的液体动力学所造成的结果
because of various complex fluid dynamic reasons.
冷水 【倒水声】
COLD [water splashing]
热水 【倒水声】
HOT [water splashing]
真正有意思的是
What’s really interesting is
你已经掌握这项知识
this is knowledge you already had
因为你一辈子都在听
due to a lifetime of hearing
冷水和热水发出的声音
cold drinks and hot drinks being made.
就像许多事情一样
And like many things,
是你能直观了解到的
this is something that you knew intuitively,
即使你并没有刻意去了解
even though it wasn’t something you were aware of consciously.
快来订阅史蒂夫·穆尔德的频道吧!
Go subscribe to Steve Mould’s channel!
我想把他一部有关自倒液体的视频推荐给大家。
I would recommend his video on a self-pouring liquid
这部视频值得好好欣赏
as being a good place to start.
下期 是一个工程灾难的故事
Next time, the tale of an engineering disaster.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

其实你的耳朵能听出来这是热水还是冷水

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

想念

审核员

审核团MG

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri_4dDvcZeM

相关推荐