未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

时间管理的最大误区

Worst Mistakes When Managing My Time

So much to do, so little time.
要做的事太多 时间却太少
And procrastination just inevitably kicks in,
拖延症不可避免地出现
and it sucks.
真糟糕
It robs us of our goals,
它剥夺了我们的目标
the valuable work we want to tackle, our accomplishments.
我们的成就和想要完成的有价值的工作
Basically, procrastination is a major obstacle in managing our time well,
基本上 拖延症是时间管理的主要障碍
and time is the only actual currency we naturally have.
而时间是人们真正生而拥有的唯一财富
We procrastinate because our mind
我们会拖延是因为我们的思维方式
is wired to enjoy comfort and what’s familiar,
习惯于享受舒适和熟悉的事物
and working brings a lot of negative feelings to the table.
而工作会带来很多负面情绪
It’s challenging and certain unfamiliar.
工作充满挑战 又有点陌生
Sometimes it even brings some level of physical discomfort too,
有时甚至还会带来某种程度的身体不适
and it also makes us doubt our capabilities.
也会让我们怀疑自身的能力
All in all, our brain wants us to
总之 大脑希望我们
battle these feelings by simply avoiding them,
仅仅通过逃避来对抗这些感觉
and that avoidance is what procrastination is all about.
而这种逃避就是拖延的本质
When managing my time in the past,
过去 当我管理自己的时间
and trying to conciliate my YouTube channel,
试图协调YouTube频道
my nine-to-five job,
平衡朝九晚五的工作
managing a household
收拾家务
as well as having some semblance of a self-learning routine,
以及开展一些表面上的常规自学时
I discovered I was making four big mistakes,
我发现我在管理自己的时间时
whenever I was managing my time.
存在四大误区
没有意识到需要做出改变
The most obvious mistake for me
对我来说 最显而易见的误区
was failure to recognize my routine needed to change.
是没有认识到我需要改变常规
I think a lot of people can resonate with this,
我想很多人都能对此产生共鸣
because there’s just a fine line
因为由于不再适合自己
between mindfully stopping a routine or a habit
而有意识地中止某个常规行为或习惯
because it actually does not longer suit you,
和因为太难或工作量太大
and quitting that habit
而放弃这种习惯之间
because it’s just too difficult or just too much work.
仅一线之隔
And I believe that in the past,
过去 我认为
whenever I was changing something in my routine,
每当我改变日常生活中的某件事时
I was telling myself I was quitting,
我就在告诉自己我要放弃
I was not trying hard enough,
我不够努力
I was not going the extra mile.
我没有付出更多
And whenever that happened,
而现在 每当这种情况发生时
I can now see that what I should have done
我能明白自己应该做的
was realize that my routine needed a change,
是意识到我需要改变日常习惯
and that was healthy,
而这是正常的
and it was something I should have embraced.
是我应该接受的事
我忽视了动力的作用
One thing that is nuclear to
要一劳永逸地战胜拖延症
defeating procrastination once and for all,
有一件事至关重要
and which is actually a common denominator to
它实际上是你能开始培养的
any technique, system or habit
各种技巧 体系或习惯的共同点
you can start implementing is momentum.
那就是动力
The idea is very simple.
这个想法很简单
Any task or project becomes easier
一旦人们开始付诸行动
once you start working on it.
任何任务或项目就会变得更容易
Okay, so think about this.
好吧 想想这点
You may notice that when you have a pretty lazy day,
你也许会注意到 当有一天你很懒散时
it feels even more difficult to do things.
会觉得做事情更困难
So if you didn’t do anything in the morning,
如果你早上什么都没做
you may find that it may be actually difficult
你可能会发现 做些基本的小事都很难
to do some basic tasks like clean the dishes,
比如洗碗
or going outside for a walk with your dog.
或是出门遛狗
On the other hand, when you’re having a very productive day,
相反 当这一天你很有效率时
it feels like you’re on a roll.
会感觉自己诸事顺利
As you go through these tasks and you accomplish those tasks,
当你做完这些事 做完那些事
take off those items in your to-do list,
把它们从你的待办事项清单中划去时
it seems like getting things done
你会发现完成这些事
is actually easier than you realized before.
事实上比你之前想的更容易
And this is a basic example of what momentum does for you.
这是动力影响你的一个简单例子
It has a lot to do with your confidence
这与你相信自己的
in your own work and energy,
工作能力和精力
as well as your ability to trust yourself
同时相信自己有能力真正完成任务
to actually get things done.
有很大关系
And for a lot of people,
对很多人而言
working on the same type of tasks all the time,
一直做同样的事情
while using the same tools, mindset and resources for several hours,
用同样的工具 思维方式和资料工作几个小时
is one of the things that contribute a lot to procrastination,
是导致拖延症的重要原因之一
and it also contributes to that feeling of lack of progress.
也会让人感觉事情没有进展
That is really unhelpful
当你试着增强对工作的信心
when trying to boost your confidence in your work
提升整体动力时
and momentum in general.
这真的会拖后腿
So diversifying the type of tasks, the resources you need,
所以让任务类型 所需资源
as well as the level of challenge,
以及挑战级别多样化
can be a really positive way for you
对你来说是一种非常积极的方式
to diversify the items in your to-do list,
让待办事项清单中的项目多样化
and gain that momentum back.
并重新获得动力
That feeling that you’re shifting your focus
在不同的事物之间转移注意力
between different things is new and exciting,
这种感觉是新奇的 令人兴奋的
and your brain loves that.
而你的大脑喜欢这种感觉
Everyone likes novelty,
每个人都喜欢猎奇
and this also applies to a typical work environment.
这同样适用于典型的工作环境
So if you have any sort of independence,
因此 如果你有一定的独立性
when managing your agenda and your to-do list,
在管理你的日程和待办清单时
this is a very good principle to take into account.
这是一个值得考虑的很棒的准则
我太过关注待办清单 忘了必须完成的任务
You can also diversify by breaking down a task into smaller chunks.
你也可以通过将任务细分来实现多样化
This reduces decision fatigue
这减少了决策疲劳
and forces you to celebrate small victories,
让你不得不庆祝自己取得的小成就
and it ultra simplifies your workflow
用一种大脑也会喜欢的方式
in a way that your brain will love as well.
极大地简化了自己的工作流程
Ensure the first task is simple.
确保第一个任务很简单
Cross off the task as you finish it,
做完了就划掉它
and tell yourself that if you want to stop
告诉自己 若你想坚持到
after that last one is crossed out, you can.
划掉最后一项任务 你能做到
Even if this looks ridiculous, who cares?
即使这看起来很荒谬 谁在乎呢?
This is your planner, this is your phone.
这是你的计划薄 你的手机
No one needs to see this list or know anything about it.
不需要任何人看到或了解这份清单
If creating these tiny microscopic tasks,
如果创造这些微型任务
actually helps you beat the slump and improve momentum,
真的能帮你摆脱消沉 提升动力
why not take advantage of such a small trick?
为什么不好好利用这个小技巧呢?
And the thing is everyone has these tiny microscopic non-negotiable tasks.
问题是每个人都有微小的 必须完成的任务
There are things you just have to do,
有些事你不得不做
even if you are very low on energy.
即使你精力不济
So for instance for me,
例如 对我来说
taking my dog outside in the morning is something that is non-negotiable,
早上遛狗是一件必须做的事
even if I’m feeling sick, under the weather,
即使我觉得不舒服 天气不好
or if it’s raining a lot outside like it’s raining right now,
或者外面在下大雨 就像现在一样
I still have to take my dog outside
我还是得出门遛狗
because it just has to go.
因为不得不去
So I can take advantage of that first action
由此 我可以把遛狗作为第一项任务
in order to gain my momentum
从而获得完成清单上
for all of the following items on my list.
接下来所有任务的动力
So if you have five tasks you have to accomplish,
所以 如果你有五项任务要完成
ensure the first one is non-negotiable.
确保第一项是必须完成的
That will inevitably build up momentum,
这将不可避免地形成动力
because you know that whatever happens,
因为你知道无论发生什么
at least that first task will get done.
至少你会完成第一项任务
And if you want to have a more productive morning,
如果你想拥有一个更有效率的早晨
what you’re watching right now on the screen,
你现在在屏幕上看到的
is a snippet of a full length video,
是一个完整视频的片段
where I break down all of my knowledge
视频中我逐条解析了自己对建立
in building a strong morning routine.
一个高效的晨间例行程序的全部认知
There’s so much information in this video,
那段视频中有很多信息
that will help you completely redo your morning from scratch.
能帮你从头开始彻底重建自己的早晨
However, this video is only available on Nebula.
但你只能在Nebula上看到该视频
All of the videos I post on Nebula
我在Nebula上发布的所有视频
are ad-free and sponsor-free,
都没有广告和赞助商
and some of them like this one
其中一些视频 比如这个
aren’t actually available anywhere else.
实际上在其他地方都看不到
On top of that you also have access to
除此之外 你还能访问
all scripts from YouTube videos,
YouTube视频中的所有脚本
exclusive resources, exclusive articles and so much more.
独家资源和独家文章等等
And there are other creators there too.
那里还有其他的创作者
You can find Thomas Frank,
你能看到Thomas Frank
Ali Abdall and so many people from the STEM community.
Ali Abdall和许多来自STEM社区的人
And the good news is you can get Nebula for free,
好消息是 你如果订阅了
if you subscribe to Curiosity Stream
今天这期节目的赞助商Curiosity Stream
who is sponsoring today’s video.
就能免费使用Nebula
And this is like a two-in-one package.
这就像二合一的大礼包
With Curiosity Stream,
有了Curiosity Stream
you watch high quality documentaries on the go,
你就能随时随地观看高质量的纪录片
on science, history, psychology… you name it.
包括科学 历史 心理学等等应有尽有
I actually have my own list of favorites
事实上 我有自己的收藏列表
which I will show you right here on the screen.
我会在屏幕上分享给你们
And with your subscription, you can get access to
订阅后只需14.79美元 你就能访问
to both platforms for 14.79 for a whole year,
这两个平台一整年
and that’s basically 1.20 cents a month.
基本上 约合每月1.20美分
And the only thing you have to do
你唯一要做的就是
is click the link below,
点击下方链接
sign up for Curiosity Stream and that’s it.
注册Curiosity Stream 就这样
You’ll immediately have access to Nebula, as simple as that.
你立马就能访问Nebula 就这么简单
So go to curiositystream.com/studycorner
请登陆curiositystream.com/studycorner
to start watching today.
今天就开始观看吧
I really hope you enjoyed today’s video
衷心希望你们喜欢本期视频
and I’ll see you next week.
下周见
Bye, guys.
再见 各位

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

管理时间的误区有哪些呢?一起来看一下吧。

听录译者

木子沐

翻译译者

Kris

审核员

审核员MZM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN09O5Hs2bI

相关推荐