ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

被叮的最惨的一次 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

被叮的最惨的一次

Worst Insect Stings EVER!

– 准备好 Coyote
– All right, Coyote.
(气息急促)哥么你还好吗?
(breathing heavily) You okay, man?
你心跳还正常吗?
Your heart racing?
– 一秒百万次的地在跳
– Million miles a second.
这是我迄今为止最紧张的一次
This is the most nervous I’ve ever been
让这虫子蛰我一下
to take a stinger bite from anything.
我的手都在抖 你们准备好了吗?
My hand is shaking, are you guys all ready?
– 如果你准备好了的话 是的 我准备好了
– Oh yeah, I’m ready, if you’re ready.
– 好 好 来吧
– I’m ready, I’m ready, here we go.
我是Coyote Peterson我就要让
I’m Coyote Peterson, and I’m about to enter
食蛛鹰蜂进入攻击范围了
the sting zone with the tarantula hawk.
– 上吧
– Go for it.
– 一
– One,
(重重地呼了一口气)二
(breathing heavily) two,
走你 三
here we go, three.
啊!
Ahh!
(惨叫)
(yelling)
(呼吸急促)
(breathing heavily)
– 你还好吗?
– You all right?
– 堵住我的手!
– Jammin’ my arm!
(撕声裂肺地惨叫)
(yelling)
(呼吸急促)
(breathing heavily)
这是我受过的最剧烈的疼痛!
That is most intense pain I’ve ever felt!
不敢相信我还能说话!
Don’t think I can talk!
蛰咬
Stings,
(惨叫)
(yelling)
大量的蛰咬
stings,
还有更多的蛰咬
and more stings.
哦哇!哦哇!
Ow! Ow!
到目前为止所拍摄的Breaking Trail系列中
So far over the course of filming Breaking Trail,
我曾让一只巨大的沙漠金蝎刺过
I’ve been stung by a giant desert hairy scorpion,
是 那次很惨
yep, that one hurt.
然后又让农蚁咬了差不多60口
Then I was stung around 60 times by harvester ants,
他们不仅是咬还带有毒刺
a species that both bites, and stings, and who have
带着昆虫王国中属一属二强劲有效的毒液
one of the most potent venoms in the insect kingdom.
(惨叫)
(yelling)
有一只爬到我脖子上来了!
There’s one on my neck!
Barbie 把我脖子上的那只弄走
Barbie, get the one off my neck!
那次可真是煎熬
That one was pretty intense.
接着是火蚁
Then there were the fire ants.
但愿毒液不会让我起什么反应
Hopefully my body reacts okay to the venom,
我可不想过敏性休克或是其他状况
don’t wanna go into anaphylactic shock or anything.
农蚁那次我也挺正常的
I did okay with the harvester ants, so,
(叹气)所以 希望这次我也能无事
(sighs) think I’m gonna be okay.
在1分钟内我被咬了至少300次
I took over 300 stings in less than one minute,
我的手像是着了火一样滚烫
and boy did my hands feel like they were on fire.
噢呜 噢呜噢呜!
Ow, ow, ow!
噢!
Oh!
(气息急促)
(breathing heavily)
我的天呐 已经这么严重了!
Holy cow, that’s a lot of stings already!
这可比农蚁那次更加糟糕
This is much worse than the harvester ants.
(呻吟)
(groaning)
我甚至试着用我自己的尿来中和毒液
I even tried using my own urine to neutralize the venom.
那么我要开始了啊–
So what I’m gonna do right now–
– 这可真恶心
– This is so disgusting.
就像你看到的那样
– As gross as it seems, is I’m going to
我要把我的尿浇的满手都是
dump my own urine all over my arms,
靠这样子来缓减下肿胀
and on my hands to try to reduce the swelling,
和被火蚁咬出来的火辣辣的疼
and the burning from these fire ants stings.
虽然短时间内很起效果
Which helped temporarily, however,
但之后我的手肿了几乎有一个月
I suffered for nearly a month, as my hands were swollen,
还化了白脓 很痒
and covered in itch white pustulants.
经历了火蚁那次后 我还是不满足
After the fire ants I told myself, that’s far enough.
(呻吟)
(groaning)
啊!
Ahh!
直到我找到了蚁蜂
Until we discovered the velvet ant,
你也知道结果是怎么样的了
and we all know how that one turned out.
– 好吧 让我们开始吧
– All right, here we go.
– 那开始 准备好了吗?
– Here we go, ready?
好的 让我们再做一遍
All right, let’s do this again,
另外再说明一下
one more time for good measure.
我是Coyote Peterson我正准备让
I’m Coyote Peterson, and I’m about to enter
公牛杀手(也就是蚁蜂)给我来一针
the sting zone with the cow killer.
你做好准备了吗?
Are you ready?
– 你好了吗?
– Are you ready?
– (叹气)一
– (sighs) One,
(呼吸急促)不 我真是不想干了
(breathing heavily) no, I’m never ready,

one,

two,

three.
你还好吗?- 当然
You good? – Yep.
– 准备拍摄 我要把它放手臂上了
– Get your shot, I’m gonna place it right down on my arm.
– 了解
– Got it.
来吧
Here we go.
看 我的手在颤抖
(breathing heavily) Look, my arm’s shaking.
走你
And, go.
噢哇!
Ow!
(惨叫)
(yelling)
可以了 把镜头拉回来!
Okay, make it back here!
– 你还好吗?
– You all right?
现在你什么感受?
What are you feeling?
(呼吸剧烈)
(breathing heavily)
噢 哇哦 噢噢 哇啊!
Oh, wow, ohh, wow!
噢哇哦 没事!
Oh wow, okay!
(呼吸急促)
(breathing heavily)
它拥有着让人痛苦不堪的蜇刺
Ranked as having the fourth most
在整个昆虫王国中排名第四
painful sting in the insect kingdom,
这只没有翅膀的黄蜂让我
this wingless wasp put me into a world
陷入痛楚长达将近30分钟
of pain for nearly 30 minutes.
我的老天 这可真是坏到了家
Oh my gosh, guys, this is super bad!
(呼吸急促)
(breathing heavily)
或许有人并不满足
One would think I had gone far enough
觉得我刚刚体验过的蛰咬
when it came to experiencing the effects
其疼痛指数还远远不够
of the insect sting pain index.
(大叫)
(yelling)
于是我捉了只食蛛鹰蜂
And then I captured a tarantula hawk,
它蛰咬所产生的痛苦指数
which is ranked as the second most
在总排名中排名第二
painful sting on the charts.
我认为 蛰咬造成的伤害无疑是最糟糕的
In my opinion, stings are the absolute worst,
因为这不仅只是造成损伤
because they not only hurt,
还伴随着毒液的注射
the also involve venom injection,
这常常会让人持续痛上几天
which often times has an effect that can last for days.
(惨叫)
(yelling)
(呼吸急促)
(breathing heavily)
这是我受过的最剧烈的疼痛!
That is the most intense pain I’ve ever felt!
不敢相信我还能说话
Don’t think I can talk.
(惨叫)
(yelling)
(呻吟)
(groaning)
所以我为什么要在这世界中做这种事呢?
So why in the world am I doing this?
这个问题问的好
That’s a great question.
首先 我正在致力于蛰咬疼痛等级的排序
First of all, I’m working my way up to the sting ladder,
这样我就能够尝试下被子弹蚁蛰下了
so that I can be stung by a bullet ant,
它的蛰咬被认为是在所有昆虫中最疼的
which is supposed to be the most painful sting in the insect kingdom.
但我做这些真正的原因是
However, the real reason, is so that we can
当我们被那些未知的令人恐惧的生物蛰咬后
all get a first hand visual, and audible education,
究竟会发生些什么
as to what happens if you are stung by some of these
能有个亲身的感受和理解
often time misunderstood, and feared animals.
我有种预感
I have a feeling that the bullet ant
被子弹蚁咬后会相当痛苦
is going to be pretty painful,
但在这之前 让我们先来了解一下
but before we get there, let’s take a look
如何应对基本的虫类蛰咬
at how to treat a basic insect sting.
啊~!
Ahhh!
在大太阳下真是舒服极了
That feels good to be outta that hot sun.
我的手!
My arm!
– 你没事吧?
– You all right?
– 没事 好 在被咬或叮的视频中
– Yeah, well, my favorite part of any
我最享受的部分就是演示给大家
bite or sting episode, is to show you guys
如何处理留下来的伤口
how to clean up the aftermath.
我会尽全力从头到尾演示一下的
I’m gonna try na best, I’m gonna try my best,
被蛰咬后到现在 我感觉好多了
to get through this, I’m feelin’ pretty out of it
你可以看到 我的手现在相当的红肿
at the moment, as you can see, my arm is pretty swollen,
这片是蛰咬后起的包
and red, and this is the sting zone right there,
而这里则是虫子的蛰刺
and right there is where the stinger
真正刺入我手臂的地方
actually inserted into my arm.
不知道你们能不能看见
I don’t know if you can see that,
这部分变得难以置信的疼和脆弱
but it is incredibly sore, and tender.
现在我想说这是理所当然的
Now, I would say it’s fair to say that
我已经被这钻心的疼折磨了至少5分钟了
I went through at least five minutes of extreme pain.
(撕声裂肺)
(yelling)
(气息急促)
(breathing heavily)
(呻吟)
(groaning)

Ohh,
哇!
wow!
之后我稍微好受了一点
Then I kinda snapped back into it,
才能够给你们大家来做这段结尾
was able to give you guys the outro,
但我现在仍然感到疲软无力
and now I’m just feeling lethargic,
还有点儿发烧
almost feel like I have a temperature,
我的身体感到很沉重
and my body feels sluggish.
我的声音是不是听上去很怪?
Do I sound like I’m talking funny?
– 不 听起来很好
– No you sound fine.
– 我的嘴 我觉得很干
– My mouth feels, I think just dry,
感觉大量的肾上激素在里面还很热
I think there’s a lot of adrenaline, a lot of heat,
万一你被任何动物咬或蛰后
and any time you are bitten or stung by any animal,
我肯定会推荐你优先去寻求
I always recommend that you seek
专业的医疗建议 把这放在首位
professional medical opinion first and foremost,
不过这儿有一些基础的
but there are a couple of few basic
应急措施你可以做一下
things that you can do up front.
并没有什么记录有写被食蚁鹰蜂
There are no noted cases of a tarantula hawk
或是其他什么致命的蛰咬后应该做的措施
ever giving a fatal sting to a human,
所以这次我只好
so I’m gonna treat this today
用治疗普通的蜜蜂叮咬的办法来治疗这个伤口
just like it was a normal bee sting.
首先我们要做的是
First thing we wanna do, is clean up
用酒精棉清洗伤口
the site of the sting with an alcohol pad.
– 为什么要这么做呢?
– And why do we do that?
– 这是为了除去来自蛰咬后
– That is just to remove any of the germs,
可能留下的潜在的细菌
or any of the bacteria that may have come from the stinger,
并且酒精本身确实能够帮助抑制毒液的扩散
and the alcohol will actually help to neutralize the venom.
啊~真冰凉
Ahh, that’s cold.
我的手摸上去真的很热
My arm is actually hot to the touch,
Mark把你的手伸过来
Mark, stick your hand out there,
告诉大家这儿是不是很热
and tell everybody, does that feel hot?
– 哦对 非常明显 和这里的温差比起来 没错
– Oh yeah, super, compared to like here, to here, yeah,
你可以明显的感觉出来- 对
you can definitely feel it. – Yeah.
这难道不疯狂吗
Isn’t that crazy?
– 嗯- 哦耶 这可真棒
– Yeah. – Oh yeah, that’s good.
– 那你现在感觉怎么样了
– So what does it feel like right now,
就像之前你告诉我们的那样
like tell us like, compared to,
在被蛰的时候很显然你感觉很糟
obviously when you were stung it feels really bad,
但和现在比起来又怎么样了呢?
but now what’s it like?
– 在这点上 我的手相当的沉
– At this point, my arm feels really heavy,
在我试着握成拳来紧绷我的手臂时受伤了
it hurts when I squeeze my hand to try to make a fist,
在我握拳时你看
look at that when I do that, you can see,
就好像有一条条液体
it almost just looks like a bunch of
在我皮肤下面流动
liquid underneath the skin there.
– 而且都是来自蛰咬处的
– [Mark] All that from one sting.
– 蛰咬处 没错
– (breaths heavily) One sting, yeah.
我现在明白了为什么食蚁鹰蜂
I now understand why the tarantua hawk
能在蛰咬疼痛指数上稳坐前位了
is so far up there on the sting pain index.
– 你是对的 你从没有过
– [Mark] Yeah you could, you don’t have
被蛰后有像这次那样大的反应
reactions to stings like this.
– 不 我的意思是比起蚁蜂
– No, I mean, with the velvet ant,
那次只留下个小肿块
and there were just a couple of small little welts
而且恢复地也很快
that formed, and they actually went away pretty quickly.
现在已经是几天之后了
Now that was a couple days ago,
我让我的手臂休息了一下
and we gave my arm a chance to rest before we
以便给食蚁鹰蜂蛰做好准备
got restung by the tarantula hawk.
这次绝对是我遇到的最糟糕的蛰咬了
This is definitely the worst sting I have ever taken.
言归正传 在你给伤口消毒过后
So after you sanitize the wound,
你还会想处理下伤口以防其他潜在的感染
then you want to treat the site for any potential infection,
众所周知 我经常去Neosporin处买来这个
and as we all know, I always go to Neosporin for that one.
所以这次我也弄一点新斯波林
So let me just get a little bit of Neosporin
涂在被蛰咬的地方上
on the site of the actual sting.
好的 但在一段时间后
Okay, now at some point, this is probably
这儿可能会变得很痒
going to become pretty itchy,
如果你曾被蜜蜂或黄蜂蛰过的话
and if you’ve ever been stung by a bee,
你知道最后伤口处
or hornet, or a wasp, you know that eventually
会起包还会变痒
you’ll get a welt, and that will itch,
就像蚊子叮一样 非常的痒!
just like a mosquito bite, and it really itches!
我可不想变成那样
And I really shouldn’t itch it,
但啊哈 我无所畏惧
but ahh, that feels so good!
因为我这有氢化可的松
So what I have here is Hydrocortisone,
对治疗虫蛰有奇效
this is excellent for insect stings,
所以我也要涂一些这个
and I’m going to apply some of that
在蛰咬引起的肿块上
to the sting area as well.
看这个 含有12种保湿剂
Look at that, plus 12 moisturizers.
真是个好东西!
Good for thing for me!
现在我要涂点保湿剂上去
Now I’m gonna get some moisturizing on my skin!
你准备好了吗?
Okay, you ready?
开始
Here we go.
– 有点像是牙膏
– Kinda looks like toothpaste.
– 是有一点像 而且(嗅)
– It does a little bit, and (sniffing)
味道不是很重
doesn’t really smell like much,
可能只是普通的洗手液
maybe just basic hand lotion.
啊耶 我的手感觉凉凉的好多了
Ahh, yeah, that feels nice and cool on my arm.
啊 这无疑就是我现在所需要的
(laughs) Ahh, that is exactly what I needed right now!
哇哦你可以感觉到保湿霜下面的蛰咬处有多热
Wow, you can really feel how hot this sting is
因为这保湿霜很凉
underneath this cream, and the cream is cool,
涂在这儿真是舒服极了
which feels great on the sting.
最后我们用这个
Now last thing we’re gonna use here,
一个普通的冷敷袋 和你从医生办公室那拿到的是一样的
is a basic cold compress, just like you would get
我要捏碎它
from the doctors office, and what I’m gonna do
然后往地上砸
is crush this up, drop it on the ground,
这样它就会变冷
and then it’s gonna get cold,
我就能敷在伤口上了
I’m gonna place it on the sting,
这一定会很不错
and it’s going to feel excellent.
准备好了?
You ready?
好了
All right.
捏碎它
Crack this guy up,
再这样
and just do this.
它就会变冷个几秒
It’ll take a couple seconds for it to get cold.
噢这一定会很棒的!
Oh this is gonna be great!
好 来吧 它在变冷了
Okay, here we go, it’s gettin’ cold.
好现在
All right, now (groans)
在最理想的情况下 就是能有张舒服的椅子坐着
ideally, you’d wanna have a comfortable chair to sit in,
靠着后面 放松身心 看着电视
lay back, relax, watch some TV,
然后这样用冷敷袋
(sighs) and just apply that cold compress
敷着伤口
to the area of the sting.
噢~那就是我一天中最舒服的时候了
Ohhh, that may be the best feeling I have had all day.
– 那Coyote告诉我们
– [Mark] So, Coyote, tell us,
哪一个最让你觉得糟糕?
what was worse, the anticipation
是即将要被食蚁鹰蜂蛰的预感
of being stung by the tarantula hawk,
还是其蛰咬本身?
or the actual sting itself?
额 这真是个意味深长的问题
Oh, that’s kind of a loaded question.
两者都很糟
Both were bad.
我觉得这次比起之前任何一次
I think the anticipation is the most fear
要被其他生物蛰咬时所产生的恐惧
I have ever had before taking
要强烈的多
one of these bites or stings,
我的手在抖 我的腿也是
my hand was shaking, my leg was shaking,
我觉得我在摄像机前
I think it was probably pretty obvious
一定表现的非常紧张
on camera that I was really nervous.
然后理所当然地当我被蛰的那一刻
And then of course once the sting happened,
就像是空气暂停了一秒
it’s almost like I blacked out for a second.
我还记得被蛰的那一刻
I remember the sting happening,
那剧烈的痛感
I remember the intense pain,
还记得那时想着要用玻璃杯
I remember thinking, get the glass enclosure
罩住那只食蚁鹰蜂 这样它就跑不掉了
on top of the tarantula hawk so it doesn’t get away,
接着我记得
and the next thing I remember is laying
我把脸扑倒在沙地上
face down in the sand, trying to just,
想试着把贯穿手臂的剧痛转移掉一些
absorb the amount of pain that was radiating through my arm.
哇哦- 我觉得
Wow. – I think that was
这件事我会终身难忘
the most impressive thing to me,
你竟然还能
was the fact that you were able to
有意识地记得把玻璃杯罩住
consciously take the glass and put it back on
食蚁鹰蜂- 哈哈 对!
the tarantula hawk. – (laughing) Yeah!
– 来让我们再来看一遍那一幕吧
– Let’s take that, let’s take a look at that one more time.
– 再重现一遍
– Yeah, one more time of me actually
我把玻璃杯倒扣住食蚁鹰蜂的瞬间
getting the glass back on top of the tarantula hawk.
就是这样 我不知道我是怎么做到的
That was, I don’t know how I managed to do that,
但因为这个举动
but, and what was great about that
得以保留食蚁鹰蜂到视频的最后
is that then we have the tarantula hawk
并很好的释放它
for the end of the scene, and we got that great release
当它飞离镜头 拍的很好
when it flew away on GoPro, a cool shot.
我很享受给大家展示
And I love always being able to show you guys
视频的最后释放动物的那刻
the release of the animal at the end of an episode,
还有一件事我要提醒
and the one thing that I have to remind
屏幕前正在观看的各位
everybody out there in the Coyote pack who’s watching,
千万不要模仿在Breaking Trail系列中你所看到的
never attempt to replicate anything that you see me do
我做过的一切事情
on these episodes of Breaking Trail.
我被农蚁咬过 被火蚁叮过
I’ve been stung by harvester ants, stung by fire ants,
还有蝎子和蚁蜂 这次又是食蚁鹰蜂
scorpions, the velvet ant, and now the tarantula hawk.
结果很糟糕 非常痛苦 而我之所以要做这些
And it’s bad, it’s painful, and the reason that I do this
就是为了让你们能够直接看到都会有些什么后果
is so you can see it first hand,
并且对这些令人恐惧的动物有个了解
and you get an education about these animals
然后当你看完这个视频之后
that a lot of us fear, but then you also
你对自己说 哇哦
walk away from the episode and you say to yourself, wow,
看起来真的很痛苦 于是你就会敬畏
that really looked bad, I’m going to admire
远离这些动物 以避免灾难发生
these animals from a distance,
我要让Coyote去体验咬和蛰
I’m gonna let Coyote take the bites and the stings,
而我只需要看就行了
and I’m gonna watch the episodes.
就这样大家 这样做才会让我感到开心
That, guys, that is what would make me happy.
我确信的说 在我寻找
I would definitely say, that in my quest to find
疼痛等级最高的昆虫叮咬的过程中
the most painful insect bite or sting,
用我自己的方式来达到目的
I’ve worked my way up the ladder,
已经从农蚁到食蚁鹰蜂了
going from the velvet ant, to the tarantula hawk,
然后你们知道的 下一个家伙是子弹蚁
and we know what’s next guys, the bullet ant.
我相信屏幕前的大家
And I think everyone out there in the Coyote pack has been
已经对那一期迫不及待了吧
waiting long enough in anticipation for that episode.
请继续关注 因为我向你们保证 下一期马上来
Stay tuned, because I promise you, it’s comin’ out soon.
我是Coyote Peterson 不畏挑战
I’m Coyote Peterson, be brave!
保持野性 我们下一期冒险见
Stay wild, we’ll see you on the next adventure.
而我现在 要坐在阴凉处
As for me, I’m gonna sit over here in the shade,
并享受这冷敷袋
and enjoy this cold compress.
啊! 美好的早晨
Ahh! What a morning.
你看完了整个有关食蚁鹰蜂的视频了吗?
Did you see the entire tarantula hawk episode?
如果没看 还请回去看一看
If not, make sure to go back and watch
迄今为止我被叮的最惨的一次
my most extreme sting to date
同样请关注下一期我的子弹蚁挑战
as I work my way up to the bullet ant challenge.
也不要忘了 订阅 这样你就能在这一季的Breaking Trail系列中
And don’t forget, subscribe, so you can join me and the crew
成为我们中的一员
on this season of Breaking Trail.
你们准备好了吗?
Are you guys ready?
– 让我们开始吧
– [Mark] Let’s go for it.
– 一
– One,
(重重地呼了一口气)二
(breaths heavily) two,
走你 三
here we go, three.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

Coyote peterson Breaking Trail(抖M作死)系列 这次是食蚁鹰蜂

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【MR】德德小牧。

审核员

【MR】Metro

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDHtYfX7bWU

相关推荐