未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

被动物咬得最惨的一次

WORST Animal Bites!

大家最近怎么样?
– What’s going on coyote pack?
大家都知道 我被很多生物咬过
Well, as we all know, I take a lot of bites,
叮过和掐过,这样来让节目得以延续。
stings, and pinches to make this show possible.
在过去的一周里,有了我有史以来觉得最痛苦的一次经历。
In this past week I took the most painful pinch
它来自于一只巨大的
I’ve ever received, and it came from a giant
地牢蟹。
dungeonous crab.
那么万一你正好错过了我的那次经历,
And just in case you missed that episode,
让我们来看一次回放。
let’s take one more look.
我是Coyote Peterson,我正要进入
I’m Coyote Peterson, and I’m about to enter the
地牢蟹的攻击范围。
pinch zone with the dungeonous crab.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
(摄影师)可以开始了。
– [Voiceover] Let’s do it.
一,
– One,
二,来吧!
two, here we go,
三。
three.
(尖叫中)
(screaming)
噢,太可怕了!
Wow, that’s pretty bad!
(接着尖叫中)你看到了吗?
(screaming) Can you see that?
它把我整个手指困在它的钳子里面了!
He’s got my whole finger locked in there!
噢!好像正好在我的关节部位!
Oh it’s like right on the joint!
(尖叫声)我的老天呐!这钳齿
(screaming) Oh my gosh, the teeth are definitely
马上就夹进我的手指了!
just digging into my finger!
(尖叫声依旧没停)
(screaming)
我的老天!
Oh my gosh!
这些螃蟹实际上用它们的钳子来防御敌人,
These crabs actually use their pinchers for defense
或者是夹住它们的食物。
and also to catch their food!
别动,让我承受这痛苦。
Oh hold on, absorb the pain!
现在我要试着把我的手指拿出来了,
I’ve gotta try to get my finger out man,
它压破了我的手指,慢点,把它放在
it’s crushing my finger, hold on, put him down
石头上。
on the rock.
(叫喊声)
(yelling)
天呐可真疼!
Oh that hurt!
(一段令人紧张的音乐)
(intense music)
噢,我的食指真的
– Oh yeah, my pointer finger really took a hit
被它弄疼了!
on that one.
但好消息是我没有骨折。
But the good news is that there was no broken bone.
如今人们常问:“Coyote,更糟糕的情况是什么,
Now people often wanna know, “Coyote, what’s worse,
被夹住吗?”
“the pinches?”
(叫喊声)
(yelling)
“是叮咬吗?”
“The bites?”
(叫喊声)
(yelling)
“还是被蛰呢?”
“Or the stings?”
(叫喊声)
(yelling)
问得好,让我们来分别来谈一谈。
That’s a good question, let’s talk about each of those.
当人们提到被夹住,没错,被夹住很不好,
Now when it comes to pinches, pinches are bad and
会让你很疼。
they hurt.
当是类似螃蟹的生物而且它会
When it comes to something like the crab and it’s pressing
压迫你的皮肤和骨头,那么这疼痛会
down on your skin and on the bone, yeah pain is
更强烈,但那只会持续几分钟而已。
pretty intense, but it only lasts for a couple minutes,
当我的手指或者身体其他
and once my finger or whatever body par in the
在动物钳子中的部位从它们的钳子中拿出来时,
pincher of an animal is out of the pincher, the pain
通常痛苦会存在一段时间。
usually resides in just a few minutes.
当提到叮咬时,有两个不同的种类。
Now when it comes to bites, there’s two different kinds.
一种是来自动物们的没有毒性的叮咬,
There’s bites from animals that do not have venom,
另一种是有毒性的叮咬。
and then there’s bites from animals that do have venom.
你们曾看到我被一只巨大凶猛的鳄龟所咬,
Now you’ve seen me bitten by a giant alligator
当然了,大家都记得我的手臂
snapping turtle, and of course we all remember when I stuck
也曾伸入短吻鳄的嘴里。
my arm into the mouth of an alligator.
这两种都很疼,但以上那些基本上
Both of those hurt, but those were basically just
只是肉体上的伤口而已。
flesh wounds.
牙齿或喙刺穿了皮肤,
Teeth or beaks puncturing into the skin, and yes
并且确实会流一些血,会肿胀,又或者是一些
there was a little bit of blood, swelling, and some
淤伤,但是在一天结束之时,
bruising, but at the end of the day it really
伤口其实也没那么糟。
wasn’t that bad.
当你被有毒的生物咬伤时,
Now when you get a bite from something that’s venomous,
比如大毒蜥,那疼痛会持续相当长的一段时间。
like the Gila monster, that hurts big time.
(走路时与地面石子碰撞发出的声音)
(grunting)
它得手了,它咬到我了。
He got me, he bit me.
(摄影师:)你确定?
– [Voiceover] You sure?
没错,它真的咬到我了。
– Yeah, he definitely bit me.
(摄影师:)我还要继续拍摄吗?
– [Voiceover] You want me to keep filming?
是的,它咬了我整个大拇指尖。
– Yeah, he got the whole top of my thumb.
它的牙齿不仅刺入了皮肤,导致
Not only did the teeth cut the skin and cause
我流了一些血,而且一旦那毒液进入了你
a lot of bleeding, but once the venom goes into your
身体中的系统,那时开始你会感到非常的疼。
system, that’s when the pain really begins.
因此如果你被有毒性的动物咬了,那就非常糟糕了。
So an animal that bites you with venom, really, really bad.
有些人们又回问了:“Coyote,你会
And I know a lot of you have asked, “Coyote, will you
被一条响尾蛇咬吗?”
“be bitten by a rattlesnake?”
不不不,绝对不会。
No, absolutely not.
大家都知道,我是无意中
And as we know, I was not bitten intentionally
被毒蜥所咬的,那是因为一个失误。
by the Gila monster, that was a mistake.
因为我把GoPro相机(美国相机品牌,专业极限运动相机)拿得
And that’s because I got the GoPro camera a little
离毒蜥的脸太近了。
too close to the face of the Gila monster.
我从中汲取了教训。
Definitely learned my lesson there.
但被刺伤毫无疑问是最糟糕的,
Now the stings are without question the worst,
那是因为通过刺伤,毒液进入
and that’s because with every sting, venom enters
了你身体原本的平衡状态。
the equation.
之前我曾被蝎子蛰过,
Now I’ve been stung by scorpions before, and that’s
那真的非常疼。
pretty painful.
啊,它蛰到我了。
Ah jeez, yeah he got me.
然而,蚂蚁的叮咬才是
However, it’s the ant stings that I’ve received
我曾有过的最糟糕的经历了。
that have been the worst.
尤其是收割蚁,在我的手臂上
The harvester ants specifically, formed a bunch
形成了隆起的条状咬痕,还令我痒痒了好几天。
of large welts on my arm that itched for days.
但我想我们都知道,
But I think we all know it was the fire ants
火蚁造成的破坏是最大的。
that did the most damage.
300只火蚁同时在我的双手上叮咬,这让我
300 stings on my hands, and for weeks I had
双手起了很多脓包并且肿胀瘙痒了几个星期。
little white pustulates that were swollen and itchy.
如果说我学到了什么东西的话,一定是
If there’s one thing that I have learned, it is definitely
再也不把我的手伸进火蚁洞里了。
to never put my hands into a mountain of fire ants again.
还有比收割蚁更厉害的!
This is much worse than the harvester ants!
(痛苦的哼声)
(grunts)
我知道很多人看到了我的经历,然后
Now I know a lot of you watch these episodes, and then
你们问我:“Coyote,你真的乐于接受
you write in and ask “Coyote, do you really like taking
所有这些叮咬吗?”
“all these bites and stings?”
不,没人会喜欢收到痛苦,但是
No, nobody likes to receive pain, but there is
在这些经历中有值得的地方。
something worthwhile that’s coming out of these episodes.
我们不仅收获了一些关于我们曾害怕的动物的知识,
Not only are we getting an education about the animals
更是我给大家的第一手资料,
that a lot of us fear, but I’m also giving you a first
不是为了讨好大家,而是给出
hand, no pun intended, perspective of what it’s like
遇见这些情况时我的观点。
to have some of these encounters.
我真正的目的是通过我曾经的这些经历,
My real goal with these bite and sting episodes
让大家能看到它们,然后出门
is that you guys out there will watch them, then go out
去大自然中看看蝎子、大蜥蜴,
into the wild and see a scorpion or a Gila monster,
或是短吻鳄什么的,然后你们会说,
or an alligator, and then say to yourself,
“噢,我知道如果被它咬的话,会非常非常的疼的!
“oh, I know that sting or bite can be very, very painful
也许会致命的,所以我得与它们保持安全距离
“and potentially deadly, so I’m going to just admire
然后再欣赏他们。”
“this animal from a safe distance.”
你没必要害怕它们,把所有
You don’t need to fear them, but definitely leave all
叮咬都留给我吧。
the bites and stings up to me.
我是Coyote Peterson,勇敢并保持野性,
I’m Coyote Peterson, be brave, stay wild,
下周见啦!
we’ll see you next week!
(摄像师)嘿,我们的惯用结尾还没说呢
– [Voiceover] Whoa whoa whoa, what about the strike reel?
欧,对了!
– Oh that’s right!
那么我们所做的就是把
So what we’ve done is we’ve put together a chronicle
我所有最出名的被叮咬的事件记录下来。
of all my most famous pinches, bits, and stings.
我知道你们会喜欢的,我有感觉。
I have a feeling you guys are really gonna like this one.
我是Coyote Peterson,我正要进入
I’m Coyote Peterson, and I’m about to enter the
切叶蚁的攻击范围内,现在要感受地牢蟹的钳子,
strike zone with the leaf cutter ant, with the dungeonous
现在我将要被水蛭吸食。
crab, and I’m about to be eaten alive by leeches.
准备好了吗?
You guys ready?
准备好了吗?
You ready?
我准备好了,大家都准备好了吗?
Ready, everyone ready?
镜头准备好了?
Your shot good?
好了吗?
Rolling?
相机准备好了吗?
GoPro?
好了,来吧。
Rolling, here we go.
一,二,来吧。
One, two, here we go.
来了!三。
Here we go, three.
(尖叫中)
(screaming)
天呐!
Oh God!
它正在我手指上打洞!
He’s popping holes into my finger!
(叫喊声)
(yelling)
恩它咬住了我的手臂并且在用力。
Oh yeah, he is into my arm and he is holding on.
发生了点什么。
Something happening.
(不舒服的声音)你们看到了吗?
(grunting) Can you see that?
天呐,太糟糕了!
Oh wow, that’s pretty bad!
它们已经覆盖在我的手上了,看哪!
They’re all over my hands now, look at that!
(尖叫中)
(screaming)
它夹住了我整个手指!
He’s got my whole finger locked in there!
看哪,它正要把它的头埋进我的手指!
Ow look, he’s burying his head into my finger!
它切开了我的指尖。
He chomped right through the top of my finger.
天呐,这可不是个好主意。
Oh man, this was not a good idea ladies and gentlemen.
(叫喊声)
(grunting)
真疼!
That hurt!
(持续的叫喊声)
(grunting)
(摄影师)你还好吗?
– [Voiceover] You alright?
恩。
– Mhm.
(尖叫声)
(yelling)
这可是真的,蚂蚁在你的短裤里。
This is truly the meaning of ants in your pants.
(笑声)噢,小狗狗!
(laughs) Woo, doggy!
其实我有些焦虑因为这可能会
Actually I’m a little nervous that he may have
压迫骨头导致挫伤。
stress fractured the bone.
我的手指在颤动。
My finger is throbbing right now.
天呐伤口离这里的静脉非常近。
Oh man he got really close to a vein right there.
现在的情况我可能要流血不止几个小时了。
I may be bleeding for hours at this point.
你们能看见,血滴正落在
As you can see the drips of blood are falling down
水中。
into the water.
为了科学,这很值得。
That was worth it for science.
别忘了,你可以加入我们然后
And don’t forget, subscribe to join me and the crew
在此季节一起来为‘突破性探索’节目工作。
on this season of Breaking Trail.
(动物的叫声)
(animal calls)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

AtlanticP

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7ECwl1drDk

相关推荐