ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

世界上最危险的动物抓捕经历 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

世界上最危险的动物抓捕经历

World's MOST DANGEROUS Animal Catches!

狼叔和他的团队都经过专业的培训 在可能有生命危险的情况下 有动物专家在旁协助
千万不要孤身一人靠近或尝试触摸野生动物
– [Man] That might be your most epic catch of all time.
这可能是你有史以来最精彩的一次抓捕
[drumming]
超级吓人的抓捕
– Hey Coyote Pack, today I want you to think back to
嗨 狼叔的粉丝们 今天我想让你回想一下
your favorite Brave Wilderness episode.
《野性勇者》中你最喜欢的情节
Look at that creature.
看看这个生物
-Okay,big boy.
很好 大家伙
Okay, got it?
好吧 想起来了吗?
Now think about what makes that your favorite.
现在再想想 你因为什么喜欢上了它
Was it the expansive drone shots
是因为无人机拍摄的广袤景象
that gave you a new perspective of a wild environment?
让你对野外环境有了新的认识吗?
Or maybe it was during an animal presentation
还是因为我们展示一种动物时
where you learned something fascinating about a species younever even knew existed.
你从一种以前从未听说过的物种身上 发现了许多迷人的地方
You can see right through the underside of that amphibian.
你可以直接看穿这只两栖动物的肚皮
It’s definitely fair to say
我敢打包票的说
that most of you love the moments
你最喜欢看到的一幕
where I’m rolling around on the ground in pain after being stung by a creepy looking
是有只看起来很吓人的虫子 且没人知道它的厉害
but often times misunderstood insect.
叮了我一下 让我痛苦地在地上打滚
But what about the catch?
那么 捕捉的过程呢?
Those impossible moments where I spot the target species
当我找到目标物种然后将它展示在镜头前
and am actually able to get them up close for the cameras?
你有没有一种见证奇迹的感觉?
I think we can all agree that
不可否认
those encounters are the most exciting
邂逅这些神奇生物是最让人兴奋的
So today’s episode is all about just the catch.
所以 本集就来回顾一下那些成功抓获目标的时刻
澳大利亚 马莱尼 长鳍鳗
– [Man] There it is, coming around here.
快过来看 这就是我们要找的
Coming around here.
快过来看
We can set it up, it’s on land.
我们可以抓住它 它上岸了
– Got it, yeah, whoo! Wow!
抓到了 耶! 哇哦!
Up on land that was a dangerous maneuver.
跑到岸上 是一个很危险的行为
I almost slipped but it went right into the net!
我差点滑倒 但是它入网啦!
Wow, that is a three hour expedition
哇 三小时的探险
turned in with success.
终于成功了
Let me introduce you to the Australian longfin eel.
我来给大家介绍一下 澳大利亚长鳍鳗
There it is, come here buddy.
它就在这 过来吧 小家伙
Incredibly difficult to hold onto.
这也太难控制了吧
Oh no! – [Man] Did you get it?
– 哦不! – 你抓到了吗?
– No!! – [Man] Be careful.
– 不! – 小心点
– Yes! Yes! Redemption!
太好了!太好了!失而复得!
Redemption!
失而复得!
You guys might remember the time
你们应该还记得
that the giant fresh water prawn slipped
之前从我手中
from my hands and got back into the river.
滑回河里的巨型淡水虾
Not happening tonight with the giant longfin eel.
今晚 同样的事情没有发生在巨型长鳍鳗上
哥斯达黎加 西奎尔 巴西游走蛛
– [Coyote] Oh man, boy that’s a big spider.
哦天啊!快看 那是一个大蜘蛛
Oh boy, it’s onto us, look through there
哇 它在我们上边 往那看
can you see the red on the sides of its legs?
你能看见它腿侧的红色吗?
– [Man] I’m gonna back up.
我要回去
Let me see if I can see the spider on the leaf.
让我看看能不能找到树叶上的蜘蛛
– [Coyote] Let me see if I can grab it.
让我看看能不能抓到它
– [Man] He wants the spider, right?
他想抓到那只蜘蛛 对吗?
I got a leaf, I don’t know if I have a spider.
我摘了一片叶子 不知道有没有蜘蛛
– Go ahead and set down the leaf right there.
向前走然后把叶子放在这里
Let me see the capsule. Okay,
把容器准备好 好的
you guys got okay shots, right?
你们相机准备好了吧 对吗?
– [Man] You didn’t see it run out of there
我们摘下叶子的时候
when we got the leaf did you? – I did not.
-你没有看到它跑掉了吧 有吗? -没看到
– [Man] There’s webbing all over that.
这上面都是网
I think that’s its permanent residence.
我觉得它就住在这里
Probably don’t want to destroy it.
我们不想去破坏它
– [Coyote] I see it.
我看见了
It’s right in here.
它就在这里边
It’s right in this leaf right here.
就在这片叶子的里边
This main stretch. – [Man] What’s the game plan?
-就在这个主脉延伸部分 -我们接下来要做什么?
– [Coyote] I am going to put the end of the capsule
我正打算把容器放在叶子末端
right like this and I’m going to gently try
就像这样 然后试着轻柔地
to coax it backwards into the container. Wait,
把它引到容器中 等一下
where’s the lid, where’s the lid?
盖子呢 盖子去哪了?
– [Man] I don’t have gloves so you’re on your own.
我没有手套 所以你要一个人完成
– Yup, everybody got a good shot?
是的 你们有在拍摄吗?
The wandering spider is quite possibly the most dangerous
这种游走蛛大概是我们能在雨林里
arachnid we could come across out here in the rainforest.
碰上的最危险的一种蜘蛛了
It’s in there, it’s in. Ooh,
它在这里面 在这儿
no it’s not!
哦不 它跑出来了!
Hold on, nobody move!
等一下 都别动!
Look out, look out, look out! Back,
小心 小心 小心!回来
back, back, back, back!
回来 回来 回来 回来!
See how they jump?
看到它们怎么跳的了?
Got it, whoo!
看到了 哇哦!
That was a little nerve wracking. Wow,
真有点吓人 哇哦
talk about one fierce looking spider.
这是一只长相凶猛的蜘蛛
亚利桑那州 图森 食蛛鹰蜂
– [Man] He’s gonna get it.
他会抓到的
I think he sees it.
我觉得他看见它了
(indistinct yelling)
[模糊地大喊大叫]
What happened? Go,
发生什么了?走
go, go!
走 走!
(indistinct yelling)
[模糊地大喊大叫]
What’s wrong, did you catch it?
怎么了 你抓到它了?
– Yeah, I caught it but the
-是的 我抓到它了 但是
bad news is I caught something else too.
不幸的是我也惹上了其它东西
– [Man] First spike I’ve ever seen.
我第一次见到这么尖锐的东西
– Hold on a second, hold on, hold on, hold on.
再坚持一会儿 坚持住 坚持住
I don’t want to get some–
我可不想…
– [Man] They’re all over you man.
你身上全是这玩意
(groaning)
[哼声]
– Hold on a second, let me get this under control.
再坚持一会儿 让我控制住它
– [Man] Oh my gosh, did you get
哦我的天哪 那你最后
the tarantula hawk at least?
抓到食蛛鹰蜂了吗?
– I did, I caught the tarantula hawk.
是的 我抓住了它
哥斯达黎加 西奎尔 箭毒蛙
– [Man] Did you hear that?
你听见了吗?
– Yeah, it’s definitely a frog.
是的 那肯定有一只青蛙
Let me see if it calls again. No,
让我看看它会不会再叫
your camera didn’t get that sound did it?
不 你的相机没有录进声音 对吗?
You weren’t rolling yet?
你还没有打开它吗?
– [Man] No. – Yeah, I definitely
-没有 -是的 我肯定
heard one, alright I’m moving up this.
听见了一声 好吧我准备爬上去
It’s definitely worth looking.
这绝对值得一看
It’s a bit steep but…
这有点陡峭 但是…
I see it.
我看见它了
It’s definitely– – [Man] Is it catchable?
-这绝对是 -抓得到吗?
– Yeah, yeah, yeah, well none of the rest of them
是的 是的 是的 好像只有一只
have been, hold on a second.
等一会儿
I’m gonna have to dive for it.
我得扑过去抓它
-Yes! – [Man] Did you get it?
-太好了! -你抓到了吗?
– I got it and a handful of grass too. Whew,
我抓到了 还带着一把草 噢
alright I’m coming down, you ready?
好吧 我要下来了 准备好了?
– [Man] Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好了 好了 好了
– Oh yes. – [Man] Careful, careful, careful,
-噢太好了 -小心 小心 小心
you alright?
你没事吧?
– Yeah, covered in mud, handful of leaf litter,
是的 满身是泥和落叶
but I definitely have the frog.
但是我肯定抓到小青蛙了
Oh my gosh, are you ready? – [Man] Yeah.
-天哪 你准备好了吗? -好了
– [Coyote] This has been one difficult amphibian
这是一种很难遇到的
to come across, ready?
两栖动物 准备好了吗?
Don’t move, don’t move, don’t move,
别动 别动 别动
I got it, got it, got it.
我抓到了 我抓到了 我抓到了
– [Man] There he is.
它在这
– Hold on, just let it come down there
等一下 就让它跳下来
on a nice flat spot.
跳到这片空地上
It’s gonna get away, got it!
它要逃走 抓住了!
佛罗里达州 霍姆斯特德 美洲鳄
Here we go, he’s right here and he’s big.
我们开始吧 他在这里 体型硕大
It is a big alligator. Alright,
好大一只美洲鳄
Chance, come up slow.
好的 机会正在慢慢降临
Now this is the apex predator that lives here
这个食物链顶端的捕食者现在就住在这
in the Florida Everglades.
在弗罗里达大沼泽地上
Bit of an aggressive posture here.
一副有点咄咄逼人的姿态
Starting to open up its mouth, he’s saying,
他开始张开的嘴 说
“I’m the top predator around here, Coyote.
“我是这附近的顶级捕食者 Coyote”
“You better have some respect for me.”
“你最好对我放尊重些”
And trust me, you have to respect the American alligator.
相信我 你最好别招惹这种美洲鳄
And that’s the first defensive posture
这是第一个防守姿势
that these gators will use is to kind of flip the tail around.
这些鳄鱼将使用一种向四周摆尾的招式
All the muscle mass is
真正需要当心的
in the tail and that’s what I really need to watch out for.
是他集中了所有肌肉的尾部
He could take out my legs with a single swing.
他只要随便一摆 我就摔得很惨
Basically what I’m gon na do is lunge
接下来我将要
on top of his back and hold his neck in place.
扑在他的背上并在适当位置抓住他的脖子
Now he’s probably gonna squirm around a little bit.
到时候他可能会有点焦躁不安
As long as I keep my hands away from those jaws,
只要我的手离它的大颌远点
I should be okay. Alright,
我应该不会有事 好的
you guys ready?
你们准备好了吗?
– [Man] Yeah, ready.
是的 准备好了
– Wow, okay, you hear that hiss?
哇哦 好的 你听见嘶嘶声了吗?
He’s not exactly happy to have me on his back.
他确实不太想让我骑在他的背上
That is the American alligator.
这就是美洲鳄
And this is one
这也是
of the reptiles that I want to show you out here in the Everglades
我想在沼泽地给你展示的一种爬行动物
because these guys are top dog.
因为这些家伙是顶级食肉动物
阿拉斯加 海恩斯 红鲑
Got one! Got one!
有一个!有一个!
There we go, there we go, got one! Man,
好了 好了 有一个!兄弟
it’s cold, its strong attempt to get the bugs back.
好冷啊 它疯狂地钻空子要逃脱
That’s a pretty good one. Okay,
这真是完美的一只 好吧
哥斯达黎加 克波斯 刺尾鬣蜥
so we just got here on location today
所以我们今天只需要待在这
at Kids Saving the Rainforest and
儿童拯救雨林环保组织
yesterday we saw this spiny tailed iguana
昨天 我们看见了这种多刺尾鬣蜥
just a little one up there in this little gutter.
在上边那个小排水沟里有一只小的
And I managed to scare it out of there
我设法去吓它出来
and it lept out and Mario
但是吓跑了
tried to dive and catch it
Mario试着猛扑过去抓它
and we were like,”Wow, that was crazy.
但结果相同 “哇哦 太气人了”
“That’s never gonna happen again.”
“下次一定要抓到”
And sure enough, we show up this morning.
然后 我们非常确定它今早出现了
It’s right back in the same spot.
它回到了同一地点
Now Mario doesn’t have his camera in hand.
现在 Mario没有拿相机
Mark has the camera and we’re gon na try to see
Mark在摄像 接下来就让我们
if Mario can make an amazing catch. Okay,
拭目以待Mario的精彩表现吧
you guys ready?
好的 你们准备好了吗?
Let’s do it.
行动起来
– [Coyote] Ready? – [Mario] Yeah.
-准备好了? -好了
– [Mario] Got it. – Yes!
-抓到了 -太好了!
That was awesome!
真是太不可思议了!
Oh my gosh, you caught him.
哦天啊 你捉住了他
How cool was that!
太酷了吧!
I guess without a camera in hand
我觉得这位兄弟只要放下相机
this guy can catch iguanas like they’re baseballs
就可以像抓住飞在空中的棒球一样
flying through the air.
抓住鬣蜥
Look at that little guy. Ooh,
快看这个小家伙
those teeth are sharp.
哦 它们的牙齿很锋利
Stick your finger in there.
把你的手指伸进去
– No, that’s your job.
不 那是你该干的
– No, no, no, don’t let it bite my nose. Wow,
不 不 不 别让他咬我的鼻子 哇哦
that’s cool.
太酷了
This is a little juvenile spiny tailed iguana.
这是一只未成年的刺尾鬣蜥
哥斯达黎加 锡野儿贝河 南美短吻鳄
Hold this, hold this, hold this.
拿着它 拿着它 拿着它
– [Man] Mario, go get your camera.
Mario 去拿你的相机
– [Coyote] Got it, got it!
-来了 来了!
I got the back of its body.
我碰到了它的背
Hold on a second.
坚持一会儿
It’s really slippery. – [Man] That is a big caiman.
-这里太滑了 -那是一只大鳄鱼
– [Coyote] I got the back of its body.
我碰到了它的背
Nobody move, I’m gonna jump in.
都别动 我将会跳进去
Nobody move, got a shot on it? – [Man] Yup.
都别动 有在拍摄吗? 有的
– [Coyote] Hold tight, hold tight. Ah,
抓紧 抓紧 啊
tangled up.
被缠住了
Got the rope, I got the rope, I got the rope.
拿绳子 我拿到了绳子 我拿到了绳子
I’m tangled up with the caiman.
我用绳子缠住了鳄鱼
You got a shot? – [Man] Yup, I got a shot.
-你有在摄像吗? -是的 我在录
– [Coyote] One, two, three.
1 2 3
Got it, yes! – [Man] That is a huge caiman.
-抓住了 太好了! -这是一只大鳄鱼
– [Coyote] Holy mackerel, okay.
好家伙 好
I’m gonna need your help, Mario.
我需要你的帮助 Mario
I need you to wrap, I need you to wrap its snout.
我需要你的帮助 我需要你去把它的嘴缠住
– [Mario] Okay, we’re gonna put it up front.
好的 我们会它前面缠住
– [Coyote] Careful, careful, careful.
小心 小心 小心
Don’t get whacked.
使点劲
– [Mario] You alright? – [Coyote] We’re losing it.
-你没事吧? -它要挣脱了
– [Mario] You alright? – [Coyote] Yup.
-你没问题吧? -没事
– [Man] Everybody okay?
所有人还好吧?
– [Coyote] Incredible amount of power.
不可思议的力量
– [Mario] Watch your face, watch your face.
小心 小心你的脸
– [Coyote] Yeah, a little bit. – [Man] You alright?
-是的 有一点 -你没事吧?
– [Coyote] Still got a lot of fight in him.
我还在和他缠斗
– [Mario] There you go, just watch your face.
慢慢来 小心你的脸
There you go, there you go.
慢慢来 慢慢来
– Got him, yes, there we go.
抓住他了 太好了 太好了
Told you, a lot of fight still.
看到了吗 他还在挣扎
南非 克尼斯纳 沟鲨
Alright guys, so this is super crazy.
好了 伙伴们 这真是太神奇了
We just got finished filming with an octopus
我们刚完成了一只章鱼的拍摄
and there’s a shark in this pocket of water.
然后 就在这片水域碰上了一只鲨鱼
That is a spotted gully shark.
我们发现这是一只沟鲨
Now they are bottom feeders and unlike great white sharks
它们是底栖鱼 而不像大白鲨
or tiger sharks, they only have small little blunted teeth. So,
或是虎鲨 它们只有很小的钝化的牙齿
it should be okay for me
轻柔地抓起这只鲨鱼
to gently pick up this shark.
对我来说没什么难度
Are you guys ready?
你们准备好了吗?
– [Man] Yup. – [Coyote] I have no idea
-是的 -我不太确定
how fast it’s gonna move.
它会游多快
I’m gon na actually not use my net
我能确定的是不要用网
and try to grab it by the back of the tail.
然后试着从它尾部的背部抓住它
They have very sandpaper like skin
它们有磨砂般质感的皮肤
so I should be able to grip onto it no problem.
所以 要抓牢它应该不成问题
– [Man] Heads up.
小心
– Okay, I got ahold of it there.
好的 我成功抓住它的尾部
Bringing it up. Hey,
让我把它带出来
buddy, look at that.
嘿 朋友 快看
That is the first shark we have ever caught
这是我们在《野性勇者》频道的专题里
or featured on the Brave Wilderness channel.
抓到的第一只鲨鱼
俄亥俄州 哥伦布 鳄龟
And this is without question the legendary
这无疑就是传说中住在这里的
turtle named Cornelius that lives here
名为Cornelius的鳄龟
in Thoreau Lake and he is an absolute dragon.
它在索罗湖完全是一条龙
澳大利亚 米恩达拉 砂巨蜥
Okay guys, we’ve got a monitor just
好吧朋友 我们刚刚在车前方
in front of the vehicle here.
发现了目标
Gonna approach slow.
我将慢慢靠近它
Right now he’s just holding its ground.
现在 它只是在停在原地
– [Man] See it? – [Man 2] It’s up there.
-看见了吗? -它在那上边
– [Man] Yeah, I see it, it’s right here up the tree.
是的 它就在这树上
Up a tree, right up the tree.
树上 这棵树上
Careful.
小心
He might make a jump.
他可能会跳起来
– [Man 2] He’s gonna jump to this other section here.
他可能会跳到这里的其他地方
– [Coyote] Man, I’ve got him but he is locked on
兄弟 我抓住了他 但他
to the end of this branch.
紧紧抓着树枝末端
Got him, nice catch.
抓到了 干的漂亮
(cheering)
[欢呼]
– [Man] That might be your most epic catch of all time.
这可能是你有史以来最精彩的一次抓捕
– Now the question’s how am I gonna get back down?
现在问题是我要怎样下去?
澳大利亚 博恩 绿海龟
Alright guys, we’ve got a good turtle out
好的兄弟们 我们将要抓到面前
in front of us, cameras rolling,
这只很棒的海龟 摄像准备
this could be it.
好戏开始
(cheering) Careful,
[欢呼] 小心
careful.
小心
– Caught a turtle!
抓到一只海龟!
That did not feel good.
真是不容易啊
I jumped, grabbed the back of the shell. Whoo!
我跳起来 抓住了壳背面 哇
Man, that is a good sized turtle right there.
伙计 这是一只很大的海龟
Without question the biggest turtle I’ve ever caught.
这无疑是我抓到过的最大的海龟了
Looking back at these heart racing moments,
回顾这些令人心跳加速的时刻
I’m reminded how fortunate the crew and I have been
我想到我和我的团队能够在安全的互动中
to safely interact and educate the audience
达到向观众普及这些神奇动物的目的
about these amazing animals.
这真是太幸福的一件事了
If you didn’t see your favorite catch in this episode,
如果你没有在这集里看到你最喜欢的一次抓捕
let us know in the comment section below.
在下面的评论区里告诉我们
And keep an eye out for just the sting.
并且时刻留意我们
If you enjoyed this look back at some
如果你很喜欢重温
of our most daring catches, make sure to go back
那些最勇敢的抓捕瞬间 那一定要回去
and watch the episode where we brave
再看一遍我们夜间在哥斯达黎加河
the nighttime Costa Rican rivers to catch the spectacled caiman
捕捉南美短吻鳄的勇敢经历
and don’t forget, subscribe and click
然后不要忘记订阅我们频道
the notification bell so you can join me and the crew
并打开通知铃声 以便你能及时关注到
on our next wild adventure.
我们团队下一个野外探险
《野性勇者》

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

狼叔那么多神奇的经历中,有没有令你印象深刻的呢?本视频回顾了狼叔在世界各地中捕捉各种神奇动物精彩瞬间,无论你是否看过,都欢迎来一同欣赏哦!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

kuki仔

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bXqGyEEr_w

相关推荐