未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

究竟一天该喝多少水才合适?

World’s Most Asked Questions: How Much Water Should I Drink a Day?

每天都有十五亿以上的人使用英特网
More than one and a half billion people use the internet every day, and they search for
来搜索一切你能想到的事情
just about everything you can imagine.
我们科学秀里全是好奇有趣的事
We’re all about that curiosity here at SciShow.
所以我们会在谷歌或者YouTube上回答
Which is why we’ve worked with Google and YouTube to answer ten of the most popular
网上热搜的前十大问题
questions searched for on the internet.
也就是世界上被问得最多的问题
This is The World’s Most Asked Questions.
今天的问题应该很多人都想知道
Today’s question is apparently on a lot of people’s minds: How much water do should
那就是:我每天应该喝多少水
I drink a day?
我们要知道人体内大部分都是水
Well, it’s helpful to keep in mind that you basically ARE water — it’s your body’s
这是人体基本的化学成分
principal chemical component.
平均每个成年人体内65%的成分是液体
The average adult is made up of about 65% bodily fluid.
之所以会这样是因为人体的各个系统
And you are that way, because pretty much all of your body’s major systems depend
都要依靠水来发挥作用
on water to function.
水能平衡体温 溶解矿物质和营养
Water regulates your body temperature and dissolves minerals and nutrients, and helps
帮助细胞运输氧气
carry oxygen to your cells.
人体可看做科学家所说的水溶液
Your body is what scientists call an aqueous solution – all the chemical reactions that
几乎所有的人体内的化学反应都在水中完成
happen inside of you that make you you happen in water.
但具体摄入的水分还是取决于你目前的状态和你想要的状态
But still, exactly how much you need depends on who you are, and what you’re up to.
你的年龄 体重 饮食 运动 甚至气候
Your age and weight and diet and level of activity, and even what kind of climate you
都能影响你对水的需求
live in, all affect your hydration requirements.
例如 八月时你在参加马拉松赛跑时所需的水分
If you’re running marathons in August, for example, you’re obviously going to need
比你在沙发上一天看书所需的水分要多得多
a lot more water than if you’re reading on the couch all day.
但 好吧 你们想要知道一个具体的数字
But, OK, you’re looking for a number.
我明白了
I get that.
或许你们听过许多说法 所以在谷歌上提问
You probably heard a lot of them, so you’re asking Google.
你们所看过的建议应该是每天八杯八盎司的水
And the guideline you’ve probably heard is that you should drink eight, 8-ounce glasses,
或每天1.9公升的水
or about 1.9 liters of water per day.
并没人真的知道这建议从何而来
And no one’s really sure where that advice came from — even though everyone, up to and
就算是再三研究的医生也不确定
including doctors, has repeated it.
但根据医学研究所表明 女性平均每天消耗2.7公升
But according to the Institute of Medicine, the average woman should consume 2.7 liters
也就是91盎司的水 而男性平均每天消耗3.7公升 也就是125盎司的水
— that’s 91 ounces — of water a day, and men 3.7 liters, or 125 ounces a day.
他们指出 人体每天摄入水分的20%来自于饮食
Now, they point out that you actually get about 20% of your daily water intake from
不仅仅包括你吃的大量水果和蔬菜
the food you eat — more than that if you’re eating a lot of fruit and vegetables — but
但这种”八杯水”的方法也并不足以支持
still, the so-called “eight by eight” approach might not be enough to supply the
另外的80%
other 80%
最后 最好了解我们所需水分的方法就是自我感觉 听从你的身体
In the end, it’s best to use your common sense, and listen to your body.
观察尿液也是个好方法 最好就是浅黄色的
It’s a good idea to keep your eye on your pee — you want it to be a light yellow color
但口渴就喝水吧 别想太多
— but really, just drink when you’re thirsty, and don’t overthink it.
真的 别想太多哦
Really, don’t overthink it.
根据我们非科学的科学秀调查表明
According to the results of our non-scientific SciShow survey, 67% of you drink three or
67%的人每天至少喝三杯水 而这部分人中那些不知道自己
more glasses of water per day, but those of you who said you have no idea what you’re
究竟在地球上在干什么的人比其他人会更觉得口渴
doing here on earth are more dehydrated than the rest of the people.
所以放松 喝杯水
So maybe just relax, drink a glass of water.
你就会明白了
You’ll figure it out.
在世界上这么多吸引人的问题中你最想知道哪个的答案呢
Of all the fascinating questions in the world, what question do you want answered most?
在脸谱网 推特或者下方评论留言
Let us know on Facebook or Twitter or in the comments below and we will answer the best
月末下期的视频中我们会回答最好的那个问题哦
questions in a new video at the end of the month.
别忘了加标签来观看我们其他视频哦
And don’t forget to use the hashtag #WMAQ and watch the other videos this week.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

其实生活没有太多的规矩,自己喜欢,自己合适就好。就像口渴了就喝水好啦,没必要强迫自己。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

秣子

审核员

萨默之光

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW6UI_d98Yw

相关推荐