ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

究竟一天该摄入多少卡路里才合适? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

究竟一天该摄入多少卡路里才合适?

World's Most Asked Questions: How Many Calories Should I Have in a Day?

[开场音乐]
[Intro]
这里是科学秀 致力于让你保持对大到世界宇宙
We here at SciShow want you to keep being curious — about the world, the universe,
小到人体自身的好奇心
even what’s going on in your own body.
这也是为何我们与Google跟YouTube合作 来回答十个在网上被搜索最多
And that is why we’ve teamed up with Google and YouTube to answer ten of the most popular
科学类问题的原因
science questions searched on the internet.
我是Michael Aranda 这里是“世界上被问得最多的问题”
I’m Michael Aranda, and this is The World’s Most Asked Questions.
今天的问题是:每日我该摄入多少卡路里呢?
Today’s question: How many calories should I have in a day?
你可能会问这样的问题 因为你想知道多少卡路里算是摄入过多了
You’re probably asking because you want to know how many is too many.
毕竟 你也知道摄入超过人体所需的能量 你的身体就会将多余的能量
After all, you know that if you take in more energy than you need, your body will store
以脂肪的形式存储起来
that excess energy as fat.
但是在我们讨论你所需多少卡路里之前 我们还是首先来讲讲 什么是卡路里吧
But before we can talk about how many calories you need, let’s start with what a calorie is.
你在食品营养成分表中看到的卡路里 并不等同于科学家口中的卡路里
The calories that you find on food labels aren’t the same as what scientists call calories.
化学意义上 卡路里是能使一克水升高一摄氏度的
In chemistry, a calorie is the amount of energy it takes to raise the temperature of one gram
能量的数值
of water by one degree Celsius.
但是标在罐装苏打水上的卡路里实际上是千卡
But the calories listed on your can of soda are actually kilocalories — each one equal
每千卡等于1000卡 这里更小的单位“卡”就是化学家测量能量时用到的
to 1,000 of the “small calories” that chemists use to measure energy.
所以如果苏打上写着含有150食物卡路里 你就要注意了
So when your soda pop says it has 150 food Calories — you’ll notice it’s written
这是用大写的C标明的 这就意味着它等于用小写c标明的150000小卡
with a capital C — that’s the same as 150,000 small calories — with a little c.
这样的能量足以使一升水升高150摄氏度
So that’s enough energy to raise the temperature of a whole liter of water by 150 degrees.
这或许能让你对卡路里有点概念
Kinda puts things in perspective.
但是你需要多少卡路里取决于你的身体情况跟你的生活方式
But how many calories you need depends on who you are, and how you live your life.
首先 你需要考虑自己的年龄
First, there’s your age to consider.
尽管在我们固有观念中 青少年是需要最多能量的 但事实上 人体卡路里需求的巅峰
Despite the stereotype of the ravenous teenager, your calorie demands actually peak when you’re
出现在20多岁时
in your mid-20s.
此时的新陈代谢速度是人生中最快的
That’s when your metabolism is higher than at any other point in your life, and because
并且 当你发育到二十多岁的阶段 这时有更多的瘦肌肉群
you keep growing into your 20s, once you’re done, you have more lean muscle mass which
需要更多的能量来维持
requires more energy to maintain.
因此 当你在20多岁时 考虑到你的生活方式及其他因素
So, depending on your lifestyle and other factors, when you’re in your 20s, you may
你每天所需的卡路里从2200到3000不等
need from 2200 to 3000 calories a day!
性别同样也是一个影响因素
Your sex is a factor, too.
男性平均上体重跟肌肉重量都高于女性
Men tend to have more total body mass, and more muscle mass, than women on average, so
所以男性的卡路里需求也会稍微大一点
their caloric requirements can be slightly higher.
根据美国医学研究所 成人女性平均每日卡路里需求为
According to the US Institute of Medicine, the average calorie range for an adult woman
1800到2400卡 而男性则可能是2000到3000卡
is 1800 to 2400 calories a day; for men, it could be anywhere from 2000 to 3000.
但显然这个范围比较广
But that’s obviously a pretty broad range.
虽然听起来需要这么多能量 但是我们大多数人并不需要每日摄入3000卡
And as delicious as it sounds, most of us don’t need to be eating 3000 calories a day.
这是因为 到目前为止 影响卡路里需求最重要的因素是
And that’s because the most important factor, by far, that affects your calorie needs is
人体的活动水平
your activity level.
比如 如果你是一位30多岁或者40多岁的女性 又通常久坐不动
For example, if you’re a woman in your 30s or 40s, and you live a rather sedentary lifestyle
意思是你没有专门锻炼的时间 那么平均说来 你需要的卡路里
— meaning you don’t set aside time for any exercise — then probably don’t need any
可能不会超过1800卡
more than 1800 calories on average.
但是如果你是有规律地 轻快地散步 比如每天走2.5到5公里吧
But if you regularly take a nice brisk walk — say between 2.5 and 5 kilometers a day
那么你的卡路里需求就会上涨到2000卡 大约提高了10%
— then your caloric needs go up about 10%, to 2000 calories.
又比如你规律散步超过5公里 或者做其他运动比如跑步
And if you regularly walk more than 5 kilometers — or burn the equivalent amount of energy
燃烧了等同能量 那么你的卡路里需求需要上升到2200卡
doing some other exercise, like running — then you’re looking at another bump, up to 2,200 calories.
但考虑到卡路里摄入的问题时 医学专家会告诉你
But when it comes to calorie intake, medical professionals will tell you that the real
真正的目标是关注能量平衡 即你摄入的卡路里跟
goal is to focus on your energy balance — that’s the balance of calories you take in compared
你通过身体活动消耗的卡路里之间的平衡
to the calories you burn through physical activity.
因此 自然地 如果你消耗的卡路里大于摄入的 你就会消耗掉
So, naturally, if you burn more calories than you take in, you’re going to have to use
之前存储在体内的脂肪
more of the energy that you have stored up as fat.
另一方面 如果你摄入比消耗多 那么你的身体就会
And, on the other hand, if you consume more than you use, you’ll just keep building
将这些能量存储起来
up those “energy reserves” around your midsection.
因为没有人每天卡路里的摄入与消耗恰好相等
Since no one burns the same exact number of calories that they eat every day, the key
所以关键是要长远地保持能量平衡
is to maintain energy balance over the long term.
所以如果你持续摄入的能量超过了消耗的 平衡就不复存在
So if you consistently ingest more energy than you use, you’ll be out of balance — just
就像消耗能量超过摄入时也一样会造成不平衡
as you would be if you keep burning more energy than you supply for your body.
至于 你要是问我的话
But, if you ask me?
我会回答你看起来非常完美
You look fantastic.
现在进入科学秀调查的轻松一刻
Now, SciShow survey funtime!
据报道那些计算卡路里的被调查者比其他被调查者
Survey takers who reported counting calories also reported getting hiccups less than other
更少打嗝
survey takers.
这点很有趣 但值得注意的是这之间的相互关系不等于因果关系
Interesting, but it’s important to note that correlation does not equal causation.
这些世上奇妙的问题中 你最希望我们回答
Of all of the fascinating questions in the world, what question do you want answered
哪一个呢
most?
那就在Facebook Twitter或者下方评论区留言让我们知道吧 我们会在
Let us know on Facebook or Twitter or down in the comments below and we will answer the
月底新一期视频中回答其中最精彩的问题
best questions in a new video at the end of the month.
别忘了加上#WMAQ#的标签 也记得收看本周科学秀其他视频哦
And don’t forget to use the hashtag #WMAQ and stay tuned for other videos this week.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

十大被搜索得最多的问题之一:每日卡路里应该摄入多少呢?跟哪些因素有关?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

饼儿

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6XJRDqREak

相关推荐