未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎样让打嗝停下?

World's Most Asked Questions: How Can I Get Rid of the Hiccups?

全世界至少有15亿人每天使用互联网
There are more than one and a half billion people out there using the internet every
像你一样 他们在网络上寻求答案
day, and just like you, they’re looking for answers.
我们今天在科普秀也是为了寻找答案 关于科学
We here at SciShow are looking for answers too, answers to questions about science and
自然 关于人体 地球以及宇宙的答案
nature and the human body, Earth and the universe!
所以我们与Google和YouTube合作 回答网络上最常被搜索的
So we’re working with Google and YouTube to answer ten of the most popular questions searched
十个问题
for on the internet.
也就是世界上被问到最多的问题
This is the World’s Most Asked Questions!
过场片段
[Intro]
今天的问题是 我们如何停止打嗝
Today’s question is: How can I get rid of hiccups?
人们有各种他们坚信的止嗝方法 但各种方法之间
People have all kinds of hiccup remedies that they swear by, none of which seem to have
似乎没有共同点 比如 咽下一匙糖或者灌下一杯
much to do with each other — like, swallowing a teaspoon of sugar, or guzzling a glass of
水 又或者屏住呼吸
water, or just holding your breath.
但是为了了解如何止嗝 并且了解为什么我们会打嗝
But to figure out how to get rid of hiccups — and why we get them in the first place
你需要先了解你的横隔膜
— you gotta start with getting to know your diaphragm.
横隔膜是位于肺部下方的一层肌肉 是人体最重要的肌肉之一
The diaphragm is a sheet of muscle under your lungs that is one of the most important muscles
维持着我们的呼吸
you have, if you enjoy things like breathing.
所以打嗝是由于横隔膜无意识的痉挛 引起其
And a hiccup is just an involuntary spasm of the diaphragm that causes it to contract
突然收缩
suddenly.
当这个现象发生 你会很快的吸入一口空气 直到你的声带中的
When that happens, you take in a gulp of air really quickly, until your vocal folds — the
喉咙上部的粘膜 紧闭
membranes at the top of your throat — clamp shut.
这就造成了打嗝时的 呃 声
That’s what causes the “hic” sound.
大多数时候 痉挛会很快恢复 你只需要说声
Most of the time, the spasm stops as quickly as it started, and you can just say “excuse
不好意思 就可以继续你的生活
me” and get on with your life.
但有时 你的横隔膜会持续的痉挛 这就意味着你需要让它
But sometimes, those spasms won’t stop … which means it’s time to get your diaphragm to
休息一下了
relax.
为了达成这个目的 你需要轻点神经系统的重启按钮 或者 至少
To do this, you basically gotta hit the reset button on your nervous system — or at least
重启控制横隔膜的部分
the part that controls your diaphragm.
你可以有几种不同的方法来做到这点
You can do that in a couple of different ways.
第一种 刺激你的迷走神经 也就是从脑底顺着脖子向下的
One is to stimulate your vagus nerve — that’s a nerve that runs down your neck from the
一条神经 它控制着你身体的一些重要功能
base of your brain, and it regulates some of your body’s most important functions,
包括你的心跳和呼吸
including your heartbeat and your breathing.
基本上 你所需要刺激这条神经的方法是 使自己分心 那么这条神经
Basically, you need to stimulate this nerve — distract it, if you will — so it’ll
就会停止收缩你的横隔膜
stop constantly zapping your diaphragm.
所以 有些人可以靠咽下一茶匙的糖 来止嗝
So, some people have luck getting rid of hiccups by swallowing a teaspoon of sugar.
听起来很可口 但实际上比听起来难的多了
Sounds delicious, but it’s harder than it sounds.
咽下这些干燥的小颗粒的动作 正可以对你的迷走神经
The act of gulping down those dry granules can provide just enough confusing stimulus
造成足够的迷惑刺激 使其开始贯注于控制你的喉咙 减少对你的横隔膜的干涉
for your vagus nerve to start focusing on your throat, and leave your diaphragm alone.
另一个止嗝通用方法是提高你
Another more common approach to kicking the hiccups is to increase the level of carbon
血液中的二氧化碳含量
dioxide in your bloodstream.
听起来或许尤其奇怪 但是实际上你自然呼吸的频率是由你的二氧化碳浓度
That might seem a little weird, but your natural breathing rhythms are regulated by your CO2
等级控制的 并且如果其浓度过高 你的神经系统会向你的横隔膜和肺发出信号
levels, and if they get too high, your nervous system will signal your diaphragm and lungs
以确保其处于工作状态
to make sure they’re doing their job.
这就是大部分你所听过的止嗝方法背后的原理
And this is what’s behind most of the hiccup-busting techniques you’ve probably heard of — like
例如屏住呼吸 或者通过纸袋呼吸 又或者喝下一大杯水
holding your breath, or breathing into a paper bag, or drinking a tall glass of water.
所有的这些方法都是在阻止你吸入足量的氧气 并且提高你体内的二氧化碳浓度
All of that stuff stops your intake of oxygen and ramps up your internal CO2 concentration,
从而使你的横隔膜进入正常的工作状态 开始修复失控的事情
which signals your diaphragm to get its head in the game and fix things.
如果人类的身体不是那么的古怪 它也不至于如此的吸引人了
If the human body weren’t so weird, it wouldn’t be so fascinating.
至于说到止嗝的方法 在科普秀进行的调查表格中 54%的人
And speaking of hiccup cures, of those of you who filled out our SciShow Survey, 54%
填写的最佳止嗝方法是屏住呼吸 紧随其后的是
said that holding your breath was your preferred method for relieving hiccups, while at a close
喝水 占37%
second was drinking water, at 37%.
我们节目热爱回答这些问题 但是对于世界上的所有疑问
We’re loving answering these questions, but of all the questions in the world, what do
你最想知道哪个问题的答案呢
YOU most want answered?
欢迎在Facebook或者Twitter的评论区中给我们留言
Let us know on Facebook or Twitter or in the comments down below, and we will answer the
我们会在月底的新视频中回答其中最棒的问题
best questions in a new video at the end of the month.
别忘了在评论中使用标签#WMAQ 世界上被问到最多的问题
Don’t forget to use the hashtag #WMAQ, for World’s Most Asked Questions, and stay tuned
并且关注科普秀 获得更多问题的答案
for more answers here on SciShow.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这是一个关于我们为什么打嗝的视屏,想知道怎么止嗝吗?点进来

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

haowl

审核员

萨默之光

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0oELHA6EvM

相关推荐