ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

怎样能睡着? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎样能睡着?

World's Most Asked Questions: How Can I Fall Asleep?

美国有六千万人深受失眠困扰 因此以下现象就不足为奇了
As many as 60 million Americans suffer from insomnia, so it’s not much of a surprise
谷歌发了份关于全球英语口语者的热搜问题列表
that, when Google sent us their list of the most asked questions in the English-speaking
而 我怎样才能睡着 这个问题接近榜首
world, “How Can I Fall Asleep” was pretty close to the top.
六千万人!
Sixty million people!
这太不可思议了 你知道 不可能有人不需要睡眠
That’s weird since, y’know, it’s literally impossible NOT to sleep.
如果你就是半夜睡不着而谷歌“有助于睡眠的方法”的人之一
And if you’re one of those people who’s up in the middle of the night Googling sleep solutions
那么了解一些睡眠科学可能会对你有所帮助
it might help you to learn a little about the science of sleep.
这是世界上困扰最多人的问题
This is The World’s Most Asked Questions. [Intro]
你首先需要了解 你无法进入睡眠
The first thing you should know if you’re having a hard time getting some shuteye
是因为你过于亢奋而无法在正常时间内睡着 无法每晚准时上床
is that you are wired to sleep regular hours going to bed the same time each night
以及每早准时起床
and waking up at the same time each morning.
拥有规律的起床时间好像与你入睡的能力有极高的关联
Having a regular wake-up time seems to correlate pretty highly with the ability to fall asleep
一贯如此
consistently.
因为它使你与你的生理状态(也被称为生理节律)保持均衡
This is because it keeps you aligned with what’s known as your circadian rhythm, your
即你的身体与日夜周期规律保持同步的自然倾向
body’s natural tendency to stay in sync with the cycles of day and night.
你知道什么是控制你生理节律的最大因素吗
And you know what controls your body’s circadian rhythm more than anything else?
是光
Light.
让你入睡的最大助力来自于身体激素 它们降低你的心率
A lot of the help you get falling asleep comes from hormones — they lower your heart rate
降低你的血压 让你基本上放松下来
and reduce your blood pressure and basically let you relax.
这关键激素就是荷尔蒙褪黑色素 它受你是否暴露在光下控制
The key player here is the hormone melatonin, and it’s regulated by your exposure to light.
在黑暗中 它大量产生
In darkness, it flows freely.
但是当你暴露在光线中 无论是自然的还是人造的 这种褪黑色素的释放
But when you’re exposed to light — whether natural or artificial — the release of melatonin
就会停止
stops.
你知道这代表什么吗
So you know what that means?
床上不能有手机和笔记本电脑!
No phones or laptops in bed!
电子产品发射出的光困扰着你的身体 使其无法知道什么时间该入睡
The light emitted by electronics confuses your body into not knowing that it’s time to sleep.
因此科学家表示你在至少入睡一个小时前就应该远离电子屏幕
So scientists suggest at least an hour of screen-free time before bed…though I am
虽然我个人完全无法做到
completely incapable of that myself.
而另一个明显的睡眠敌人就是咖啡因
Another obvious enemy of sleep: caffeine.
即使你认为在晚饭后的一杯咖啡可能只会影响你大约一个小时
Even though you might think that cup of coffee after dinner might only affect you for an hour or so
但研究表明咖啡因消耗需要持续将近十二个小时
studies have shown that caffeine consumption as much as TWELVE HOURS before
在你认为自己失眠之前
bedtime is linked with insomnia.
甚至你看待睡眠的方式能够影响你的睡眠模式
And even the way you think about sleep can affect your sleep patterns.
对于自己不能够得到充足睡眠感到焦虑是一种导致失眠的常见因素
Worrying about not getting enough sleep is a common enough cause of insomnia that it
它有自己的名字 入睡性失眠
has its own name, Sleep Onset Insomnia.
但你知道真正不可思议的是什么吗
But you know what’s really weird?
在我们认为自己没有入睡的很大一部分时间里 实际上是处于睡眠中的
A lot of the time, when we feel like we can’t sleep — we actually ARE sleeping.
当科学家们将处于第一二睡眠阶段的病人叫醒时 超过百分之六十的人
When scientists rouse patients in the first or second stages of sleep, more than 60% of
说他们没有睡着 即使他们睡着了
them say that they weren’t sleeping, even though they were.
当然 现在有药物能够帮助你入睡
Now, of course, there’s a whole class of medications that will help you sleep, from
从抗阻安到以安眠药为代表的药物 包括安比恩和舒乐安定
antihistamines to the pharmaceuticals known as hypnotics, which include Ambien and Lunesta.
但研究显示当病人在服用药物后更快入睡
But research has shown that while patients can fall asleep faster on hypnotics, the effect
药物所起到的作用是很小的 只增加了十五分钟的睡眠时间
is small, adding only about 15 minutes to their sleep times.
也有研究显示我们的意志力比药物具有更为显著的效果
Other studies indicate that our minds are significantly more powerful than any medications.
在双盲实验中 被告知服用了安眠药的病人
In double-blind studies, patients who were simply told that they were taking a sleep
比被告知未服用的病人要更快入睡
drug ended up sleeping far better than patients who were told they weren’t.
因此 如果你想知道该如何入睡 答案已经很明显了
So, if you want to know how to sleep, the answer is right there in your head.
作为我们回答热门问题工作的一部分 我们向观众提问了
Now as part of our work answering the world’s most asked questions, we asked you, our SciShow
一些问题 其中有你每晚睡几个小时
viewers, a few questions…and one was how many hours per night you sleep.
但情况并不乐观 仅仅百分之十的受访者睡眠时间超过八个小时
And it’s bad news: Only 10% of you are sleeping more than eight hours per night, and eight
仅八又二分之一满足了医生推荐的睡眠量
and a half is the doctor-recommended amount.
超过一半的人表示自己一周内至少会有一次难以入眠
And OVER HALF of you report having trouble getting to sleep at least once per week.
接下来是无意义统计时间
And now it’s time for MEANINGLESS CORRELATIONS!!!
我们通过足够的数据得出结论 睡眠质量最好的国家
The best sleepers for countries where we had enough data to make any sort of judgement
是沙特阿拉伯 百分之七十六的研究表明他们鲜少经历失眠
were Saudi Arabians, with 76 percent reporting that they experience insomnia infrequently
或者说从不失眠
or never.
大部分欧洲国家比一般国家在睡眠上得分更高 其中荷兰人 俄罗斯人以及西班牙人的
Most of Europe scored better than average, with The Netherlands, Russia, and Spain all
睡眠质量都相对较高
sleeping relatively soundly.
而说英语的国家 比如美国 英国和澳大利亚得分最低
The English speakers in the US, UK, and Australia all had some of the worst scores.
最后 毫不意外 我们的调查发现
And, finally, unsurprisingly, our staggeringly unscientific survey reports that people who
经常饮用咖啡 苏打水 能量饮料和茶的人往往更容易
commonly drink coffee, soda, energy drinks or tea are all more likely to suffer from
经历失眠
insomnia.
感谢大家的观看 特别感谢谷歌对我们关于热搜问题的分享
Thanks for watching, and special thanks to Google for sharing their most asked questions with us.
在所有引人注目的问题里 你最想得知哪个答案
Of all the fascinating questions in the world, which do you want answered most?
告诉我们 在脸书 推特或者下方的评论区 我们将会
Let us know on Facebook or Twitter or in the comments down below and we will answer the
在每月末更新的视频中回答最棒的问题
best questions in a new video at the end of the month.
别忘了带上标签#WMAQ 敬请期待本周更多视频
Don’t forget to use the hashtag #WMAQ and stay tuned for more videos this week.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你是否为失眠所困扰?你是否想探索睡眠的奥秘?让我们带领你走进睡眠的世界!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

nife

审核员

与光同尘

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4JpwMUQZn0

相关推荐