未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

世界上最出色的射手

WORLD’S MOST AMAZING ARCHER in Slow Motion - Smarter Every Day 130

嗨 我是徳斯坦 欢迎回到”每天聪明一点”
Hey it’s me Destin, welcome back to Smarter Every Day.
我知道当你想到箭术时 会想到诺丁汉
I know when you think about archery you think about Nottingham,
特别是罗宾汉
and one guy in particular, Robin Hood.
但是今天 我将要告诉你们我家乡的一个人
But I’m gonna tell you about a guy today in my home town
可能比罗宾汉更好
that might even be better than Robin Hood.
你正在观看“每天聪明一点”
You’re getting Smarter Every Day.
(远处有人)嗨!
(someone in distance) – Hey!
嗨!可能是他!
Hey, he might!
(布莱底 哈伦)比罗宾汉更好?
– (Brady Haran) Better than Robin Hood?
(徳斯坦)[英国口音]是的![笑]让我们去看看吧!
(Destin) [UK accent] He might be!! [laughs] Let’s check it out, we’ll see.
你同意我的看法吗?旺达女士
You gonna agree with me Ms. Wanda?
是的
– I will.
(徳斯坦)在高中时 我常听到镇上这个著名箭术大师
(Destin) For years in high school I heard about this famous archer in town
能击中你扔向他的任何东西
that can hit anything you threw at him.
现在 我在他家里 喝着他美味的茶
And now I’m at his house drinking his sweet tea.
在纽芬兰我杀了这只驼鹿
– I shot that moose in Newfoundland.
这是拜伦 弗格森
– This is Byron Ferguson.
他和他的妻子经常环游世界 做现场射击的表演
He and his wife travel all over the world doing exhibition shooting at live events.
我想请问一下我听到的是否是真的 并且我可以在慢动作下拍摄一段他射击时的视频吗?
I politely asked if what I heard was true and if I could make a slow motion video about what he does.
所以 拜伦 你想告诉他们今天我们要干的事吗?
So Byron you wanna tell em what we’re gonna do today?
是的 我们今天要做的就是射击表演
– Well what we’re gonna do today is some exhibition shooting,
以向空中抛一块圆木板为开始
starting with a wooden disk tossed up in the air
我们看到的是能射到的最小的靶点
and then we’ll see what the smallest target is we can hit.
好的
– Alright.
但是首先我们要射的是这块圆木板
– But first we gotta hit this wooden disk.
以这块木板开始 然后继续下去
– Start with the wood disk, work our way down.
我们有台低速摄像机 这就是我为什么在这儿的原因
We’ve got a Phantom Miro, that’s kind of why I’m here,
我来操作那部快速相机
I’m running the high speed camera.
我到那儿去
So, let me get to that.
[音乐]
[music]
[碎裂声](徳斯坦)太令人印象深刻了
[Crash] (Destin) Impressive,
但 让我们看看到底这有多难
but let’s quantify exactly how difficult that was.
在几何学里 有个等式叫圆填充
In geometry there’s an equation for something called circle packing.
这是一种确定你可以在一个更大的圆内
It’s a way to determine how many little circles of a certain size
容纳多少个小圆的方式
you can fit inside of a bigger circle.
你可以放进310支箭在这个圆木板的中心
You can pack 310 arrows into the presented area of the wooden disk.
下一个目标则会减少数目 从310到只有55
The next target cuts the circle packing number down from 310 to only 55.
(徳斯坦)第一次你爹是怎样说服你为他扔木板的?
(Destin) How did daddy convince you to throw stuff for him the first time?
我没得选 他叫我这么做 我必须得这么做
– I had no choice. He told me to do it, so I had to.
[笑]
– [laughs]
(徳斯坦)好的 他也打中了那个
(Destin) Alright, he hit that too.
让我们把圆填充的数目从55降到21
Let’s cut the circle packing number down from 55 to 21.
根据几何学 这是两倍的难度
According to geometry, this is over twice as hard.
[撞击声]好的 他怎么做到的?
[Bump sound] OK how’s he doing this?
我能明白一个现代弓箭手用复合弓是怎么做到这个的
I can understand how a modern archer can do this with a compound bow
因为他有很复杂的瞄准系统
because he has a really complicated sighting system.
弓箭手瞄准弓箭前面的瞄准镜
The archer looks at the sighting pins at the front of the bow
那与他背后的线连在一起
using a peep sight that’s attached to his string in the back.
这些瞄准镜是根据一系列不同的弹道变量对齐
These pins are aligned based on a bunch of different ballistic variables
就像弓的拉力和箭的重量一样
like the tension of the bow and the weight of the arrow etc.
拜伦 弗格森不用现代弓箭
Byron Ferguson does not shoot a modern bow.
他用自己设计的长弓
He shoots a longbow that he designs himself,
他也没有任何的瞄准镜之类的
and he doesn’t have any form of sights on it.
他的大脑就像一台弹道火控计算机
His brain is like a ballistic fire control computer.
这不仅仅是关于准确性的问题 也是关于时间的问题
It’s not just about accuracy though, it’s also about timing.
曾有一次他计算出目标将会出现在哪里
Once he figures out where the target is going to be,
他必须足够精确 把控好时间 用一把70磅的弓
then he has to be accurate enough and well timed enough with a 70lb bow
去射中目标
to hit that target.
所以他能射中高尔夫球
So he can hit a golf ball.
让我们来试试4倍多困难下的情况 一个救生圈
Let’s go to something over 4 times more difficult, a life saver.
[叮当声]
[Clank]
[嗖的一声]
[Swoosh]
[压碎的声音……噗]
[Crunch… Pooof]
这太棒了 还有最后一项
This is amazing, but we are at our last option,
一个阿司匹林药片
a single aspirin tablet.
终于 射偏了 好吧 算是吧
Finally, a miss. Well, kind of.
在高倍摄像机下 他十分精确
According to the high speed his accuracy was dead on.
你可以看到阿司匹林药片飞起来
You can see that the aspirin tablet jumped
正好在箭杆的上方
straight up from the arrow shaft
这意味着他对准得十分完美
which means he was lined up perfectly.
然而 他的时间却被推迟了8毫秒
His timing however was off by a whopping 8 milliseconds.
显然 这仍然是非常令人印象深刻的
Obviously, this is still super impressive.
然而 拜伦却有点失落
Byron however is disappointed,
问我可以再来一次吗
and asks me if he could do it again.
传言是真的
The rumors were true.
有一个来自我家乡阿拉巴马州的人可以用弓箭射中任何你扔给他的东西
There’s a guy from my home town in Alabama that can literally hit anything you throw at him with a bow and arrow.
让我们来听听他对自己怎么做到这件事的看法吧
Let’s see what he has to say about how he does it.
人们一直问我 你怎么能射中一片阿司匹林药片啊?
– People ask me all the time how can you hit an aspirin tablet?…
那是因为我射中了靶心
Cause I’m shooting at the center.
阿司匹林药片的中心和沙滩球的中心是一样的
The center of the aspirin tablet is exactly the same size as the center of a beach ball.
总是射中靶心
Always shoot at the center.
阿司匹林药片的中心和沙滩球的中心是一样的
– The center of an aspirin tablet is the exact same size as the center of a beach ball.
对的
– Correct.
这只是个要点 对吧?
– It’s just a point isn’t it?
一个非常重要的要点
– A very minute point.
非常棒
– Pretty awesome.
好的 这只是“每天聪明一点”的一部分
Alright, that was one of the more many episodes of Smarter Every Day.
还有其他很多活动……[枪声]……是刮胡刀
And another many activity.. [gunshot].. is shaving.
这就把我们带到了今天的赞助商
That brings us to our sponsor today.
武器是安全的
Weapon is safe.
在“每天聪明一点”
On Smarter Every Day.
赞助商是Harrys.com.
The sponsor is Harrys.com.
在Harrys成为节目的赞助商之前我用过他们的产品 所以
I actually used Harrys before they were a sponsor for Smarter Every Day so I’m not just saying this,
这是我用过的好产品 我挺喜欢的
it actually is a product that I use and I like it.
登录Harrys.com 输入广告密码“SMARTER” 你就会得到一份很棒的刮胡刀套装
You go to Harrys.com and use the promo code “SMARTER” and you get a really cool shave kit.
它的工作方式是 他们把剃刀给你
The way it works is they send you the razor,
他们给你寄来
they send you the refills,
使用方式是 只要坏了就把原来的老的扔了
and the way it works is, once it goes bad you just pop the old one off,
换上新的 就可以了
pop the new one on and you’re good to go.
用起来特别好
It works really well.
这个叫温斯顿 这个叫杜鲁门
This one’s called the Winston, this one’s called the Truman.
杜鲁门有多种颜色
The Truman comes in a bunch of different colors.
如果你想支持“每天聪明一点”的话
But if you want to support Smarter Every Day,
登录Harrys.com 输入广告密码Smarter
go to Harrys.com, use the promo code Smarter.
就会变得很便宜
It actually ends up to be pretty cheap.
比杂货店里那些一次性的东西要便宜
It’s cheaper than those disposable ones at the grocery store.
还更好
These are better too.
5个刀片 我很喜欢
5 blades. I like it.
好了
So there you go.
我觉得你会喜欢的
I think you’ll enjoy it.
登录Harrys.com 输入广告密码Smarter
Go to Harrys.com, use the promo code Smarter.
如果你认为我们每天都在为你的订阅付费
If you think we’ve earned your subscription here on Smarter Every Day,
点击这里就可以订阅
click right over there to subscribe.
我是徳斯坦 你正在观看“每天聪明一点”
I’m Destin, you’re getting Smarter Every Day.
每天有个好心情
Have a good one.
拜伦 弗格森?
– Byron Ferguson?
在!
– Yes!
他太棒了!忘了罗宾汉吧!
– He’s awesome! Forget Robin Hood!
[笑]
[laughs]
我是说 你能录个关于拜伦 弗格森的视频吗?
I mean, could you show us a video about Byron Ferguson?
可以的 现在就开始吧![笑]
– I can. Let’s do that right now. [laughs]
其他很多活动在……
And another many activity is..
[枪声]
[gunshot]
你射偏了
missing what you’re shooting at.
你没把箭放在弦上
– You don’t put that arrow on the string,
你就这样握着它
you just hold it like that.
是的
– Yeah.
然后 放低镜头
– And then, right down the lens.
[笑]这真难看啊
– [laughs] That is so messed up looking.
这儿有两种不同的剃须刀
Well there’s two different types of razors.
我常用的是……[枪声]温斯顿
The one that I use a lot is called.. [gunshot].. the Winston.
但是 另一只你可以叫它杜鲁门的
But there’s another one that you can use called the Truman.
[枪声]
[gunshot]
[笑]
[laughter]
你有在河里学到了什么吗?
Did you learn down here on the creek?
有点儿 是的
– Some of it, yep.
弗林特河?
– Flint Creek?
弗林特河射的是长嘴硬鳞鱼
– Flint Creek shooting at garfish.
在弗林特河学到了很多 不是吗?
– There’s a lot of stuff learned down on Flint Creek isn’t it?
[笑]
[laughs]
[箭射中目标的声音]
[Sound of an arrow hitting a target]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一个很棒的箭手。没有他射不准的东西。棒棒哒!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Sallyzhe

审核员

瞌睡虫儿

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Yp9SjCU5E

相关推荐