ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

实用的健身小窍门 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

实用的健身小窍门

Workout Hacks - Hack It: EP58

这一集 我们来学几个健身小窍门
In this episode, workout hacks.
这是一个…
So here’s a…
这是一个很有意思的小窍门
Here’s a really nifty trick.
如果你很喜欢出门跑步
For those of you who love going out running,
但是运动服又没有口袋
and you don’t have any pockets in your workout gear.
而你恰好又想带一把钥匙 (怎么办呢?)
And you want to carry a key.
解开你的鞋带
Untie your shoelace.
把钥匙穿进鞋带
Put your key in the shoelace.
把钥匙…
Put your key…
用鞋带穿过钥匙?
Thread your shoelace through the key?
这样说才对吧?
Perhaps is the correct English?
把鞋带像这样穿过钥匙
Thread the shoelace in your key just like this.
然后把它穿回来 再把钥匙塞在鞋带里面
Thread your shoelace back out and tuck your key in the shoelaces.
最后像平常那样把鞋带系起来
And then tie your shoe as per normal.
真的非常容易
Really simple and easy.
而且永远不会掉出来
And it’s not gonna fall out.
如果你很精打细算 想存钱
If you’re very stingy and wanna save all your money
不想花钱另外买一个手机臂袋的话
and you don’t wanna buy a phone armband,
我有一个可以让你不花钱的绝妙小窍门哦
here’s a really cool hack you can use instead of spending money.
你需要准备一只旧袜子
All you need is an old sock.
最长是长袜 还有一把剪刀
Preferably a long sock would be great and some scissors.
仅需这两样
And that’s it.
沿着脚跟部分剪下去
Cut along the heel
因为你需要的只有这一部分
because all you need is this part here.
剪断袜子之后 把手臂穿过袜筒
Once you cut your sock, put your arm through it.
把它往上对折
Fold it up into half.
把你的手机放入这个口袋里
Grab your phone and just slide it into the pocket.
好啦 一个手机臂袋就做好了
And there you go. An armband phone holder.
而且不会滑出来哦
And it doesn’t slip out.
啊哈 省钱了
Save money lah!
而且也能废物利用
And recycle.
有些人在做运动 特别是跑步的时候
Now some of you may experience this
会遇到这种情况
when you’re working out especially when running.
你把耳机放到耳朵里
When you got your earphones in your ear,
然后开始跑步 可是耳机却掉出来了
and you’re running and it starts to fall out.
我有一个非常简单的方法 可以让耳机不掉下来
So here’s a really simple hack to keep them in your ears.
你需要准备两根扎带
All you need is two twisty ties
把它们拧在耳机末端 就像这样
tie it at the end of the earphone just like this.
扎好之后
So once you twisted the twisty tie around your earphones,
把耳机这样塞到耳朵里
put your earphones in your ear like this.
塞好之后 把扎线绕上耳朵
Once there, you wrap it around your ear…
就像这样
like this.
就是这样 非常简单 你想放多久就能放多久
And it’s just like that. Really easy and it will stay there for as long as you keep it there.
妈呀我的头
Oh my head…
还在上面哦
It is in there baby.
不会晃
It has not moved…
完全不会
at all.
如果你想把鞋子放到健身包里
Now if you want to keep your shoes in the gym bag
但又怕弄脏其它东西
but you don’t want your things getting all dirty,
没关系 这里有一个小窍门
Well here is a rather simple hack.
你只需要准备一顶浴帽
All you need is a shower cap people.
我觉得这个方法好简单
So I think it’s pretty easy.
把它像这样打开
Open up the shower cap like this.
拿起你的鞋子
Grab your shoes.
这双鞋一看就知道我穿很久了
Clearly I wear this shoes a lot.
用浴帽把鞋子这样裹起来
Put the shower cap over your shoes like this.
这样就行了 鞋子被包得好好的 也就不会弄脏其它东西了
And there you have it. A nice little cover for your shoes so it protects everything in your bag.
砰~
Boom!
你们知道吗 鞋带还有别种系法哦
Did you know that there are different ways to tie your workout shoes?
如果你觉得自己的脚后跟总是从鞋子里滑出来
Now if you find that your shoe is falling off the heel of your foot,
那就试试这个很棒的鞋带系法
here’s a really cool way to tie it.
先把鞋带从第一个孔中抽出来
Take the shoelace out of the first hole.
再把它穿回同边的孔里
Thread it back through the hole on same side like this.
另一边也是一样
Same thing on the other side.
然后就像平常那样把它系起来
And then all you have to do is tie your shoe per normal.
这种系法更结实 可以防止脚后跟滑出鞋外
So that actually gives you a better fit and prevent your heel from slipping out your shoe.
这种系法还适用于那些你穿着觉得不舒服的鞋子 比如说
For this one if you have very uncomfortable shoes, say, for example,
你的脚比较宽 所以鞋子某些地方有点太紧了
you have wide feet and it gets a little bit tight in certain areas…
这种系法可以让你的鞋子舒服一点
there is a way to tie your shoe to make it more comfortable for you.
举例来说
Let’s say for example,
你觉得这一块地方太紧了 想让它松一点
this area is where it’s kind too tight and you want it to be a little bit loose.
把这块地方的鞋带抽出来
Take out the lace to the area where it’s too tight.
抓住鞋带一头
You wanna grab your shoelace.
这是从这个洞里穿出来的
Shoelace is coming out of this hole
把它再穿过同边的洞里
and you want to thread it on the same side.
另一边也是同样
Same goes on the other side.
穿完之后 剩下的就用普通系法系起来
So after you’ve done that, just go ahead and tie your shoe as you normally would.
这个在这边
This on this side…
这个在那边
This side would be here…
来回地穿
And so on and so forth.
可以看到 这块地方跳空了没系起来
So as you can see this is where the gap is
所以相比之前的会松了一些
so it’s now a little bit more loose to where it was tight before.
所以穿着就舒服一点啦
And it’s a lot more comfortable.
下面这个窍门是给那些鞋子有异味的人准备的
This one’s for all you people who have stinky shoes,
特别是运动鞋
especially if you got stinky workout shoes.
你需要准备一些茶包
All you need are some tea bags.
没用过的那种
Ones that aren’t used obviously.
把茶包像这样塞到鞋子里
Just put the tea bags in your shoes like this.
这样就行了
And that’s it.
茶包的作用就是
What the tea bags do it actually absorbs
吸收鞋子里的异味 这样你的运动鞋闻起来就变香啦
all the stinky odour and leaves your sneakers smelling nice and fresh
有茶叶的味道
just like tea.
下面这个其实不是跟运动有关的窍门
So with this next one it’s not actually a fitness hack.
但也是一个很棒的小贴士哦
But it is a great tip for you.
#曾几何时 我也有腹肌#
There was a time…that I used to have abs.
#但一过三十 全都消失#
Now there’re gone after I’ve turned 30…
#中年发福#
There’s this midlife spread
#我控制不住#
and it’s out of control.
#无能为力 只敢吃吃空气#
Just can’t help it. Just stick to eating air…
如果你正在减肥 可以用这款app
So if you’re trying to losing weight, this app, what it does?
它可以帮你记录你的卡路里摄入量
It helps you keep track of your calories.
这样的话 你就不会像平常那样吃那么多了
And when you’re keeping track of your calories, you tend to not eat as much as you would normally .
这款app叫作”MyFitness Pal”
It is called “MyFitness Pal”.
你只要输入当天吃过的所有食物
You wanna key in all the different foods you eat throughout the day.
它就能帮你计算出你摄入的卡路里数
And it will calculate how many calories you are consuming.
如果说你现在100公斤 想减到80公斤
So let’s say for example you weight a 100kg and you want to weight 80kg.
目标是减掉20公斤
So your goal is to lose 20kg
这款app就能算出你一天可以摄入多少卡路里
and then the app will tell you how many calories you can eat per day.
它上面说我每天可以吃1560卡路里的食物
It’s telling me that I can only eat 1560 calories a day.
然后我再输入今天我吃过的所有东西
After that I’ve gotta add in all the food that I’ve eaten.
早餐我喝了一杯拿铁咖啡
I’m gonna add breakfast – a latte.
这款app的数据库非常庞大
This database has a lot a lot of things.
午餐是炒粿条
For lunch – lontong.
上面写着新加坡小吃 你看 它连炒粿条都知道
And then it says Singapore hawker. See they even got lontong.
晚餐的话… 就写一包薯片吧
And for dinner…let’s just do a bag of chips.
我这有哦
Which I’ve got here.
我要流口水了
I’m salivating.
我的妈呀
Oh my god.
如果你懒得写产品细节
So let’s say I’m too lazy to write the details of that.
还可以直接扫描二维码
You can actually scan the barcode.
把右上角的二维码扫描框点开
So I’m gonna push the little barcode scanner on the top right hand corner.
扫一下
Scan the code.
Guiness牌香辣牛肉味薯片
Rich Beef Chilli Guiness Chips.
快速念5遍
Say that five times fast.
所以我只能再吃776卡路里的东西了
So I’ve got 776 calories left that I can eat.
这样就可以了 一个超有用的减肥小贴士
And there you have it. A really useful tip to lose weight.
还有一个小窍门
This one is another little tip.
在这些食物面前我都没法集中注意力了
I can’t concentrate with all these food here.
另一个小窍门就是 在食品储藏室前面放一个体重计
Another tip is to place a weighing scale right in front of your pantry.
可以防止你一头就扎进零食堆
That will probably stop you from diving so fast into it.
不可以
You don’t need it how.
拍我 不要拍它
Look at me. Don’t look at that.
总之这样可以让我有节制一点
Anyway it’s telling me I shouldn’t do that.
又到了视频快结束的时候了
And we’ve come to the end of yet another episode.
可能有些人还不知道我已经开始自己设计产品了
Some of you may or may not know I’ve actually started designing our own merchandise.
那就去tandemmerch.com网站上看看吧
Check it out at tandemmerch.com
你们登过这个网站的会发现
Now if you’ve been on tandemmerch you will notice
这款拉链包很早就卖没货了
that the zipper bags sold out very very fast.
有一个好消息要告诉你们
So good news to all of you.
这款包又补货啦 但是数量有限哦
The bag is back in stock but there are limited quantities.
丹增拉链大手提包
These are the Tenzen zipper tote bags.
而且我还上了一个新品
And I’ve just launched a new item.
旅行套装盒
The travel kit.
因为我很经常旅行 所以就设计了这款盒子
Now why I design this is because I travel all the time
谁会不需要一个好看的旅行套装盒呢
and who doesn’t need a good traveling kit right?
它的材质是质量很好的马口铁
It comes in a nice tin.
不是便宜货哦 是很硬的那种
It’s not a cheapo one. It’s hardcore.
我感觉自己在做电视广告
I feel like I’m doing an infomercial.
打开之后你们会看到我写的一张信
Anyway inside this you’ll get a lovely letter from me.
一个私密用品袋 我不会告诉你们这里装了什么哦
There’s a secret pouch. Not telling you what’s in there.
我花了很多时间设计了上面的贴纸
So I’ve spent a lot of time designing these stickers
感觉好自豪 因为这样看上去这些瓶子就高档了一点
so I’m very proud I’ve levelled up a little bit I guess.
就是这样的 这些就是盒子里的全部东西了
So this is what it looks like, there’s all kinds of stuff in there.
所有旅行必备品都在这里了
All the essentials you need for traveling.
想要的话就登录tandemmerch.com吧
So go check out tandemmerch.com if you wanna get your hands on this
还可以看看我设计的其他产品
and then find out what else I’ve designed.
你们也可以关注我的Ins账号@rjt99
You can also follow me on Instagram @rjt99
如果还没下载我们的免费app Clicknetwork的话 就赶快去下载吧
and if you haven’t done so already, please download the free Clicknetwork app
可以比YouTube网站提早一个月看到我们发布的视频哦
to watch all our videos one month before they come out on YouTube.
感谢大家的观看
Thanks for watching guys!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

实用的健身小窍门

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

尤机灵

审核员

译学馆审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIAUIZ_kqvc

相关推荐