ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

为了生活而工作或为工作而生? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为了生活而工作或为工作而生?

Working to Live or Living to Work?

昨天我读到一个课题
I read a study yesterday.
里面说到 在去年里
It said that last year,
我们之中有超过一半的人不愿意选择
more than half of us actually chose
从工作中抽出身来度一个长假
not to take our full vacations from our jobs.
但问题是:你不觉得这是疯狂的吗
Question:Don’t you think it’s crazy that so many of us
这么多人沉迷于工作 然而我们根本不需要至此?
go into work even when we don’t need to be there?
我们本来有很多次机会 在沙滩上游玩 享受身体埋在沙子里的感觉或者遨游全世界
Times we could be on the beach buried in sand or traveling the earth
我们却把时间都花在了办公室里 在办公桌与办公桌之间“旅行”
We spent it in the office, traveling from desk to desk
把自己埋没在了工作文书中
buried in paperwork
你看 在这多元化的世界里 所有事物都在飞快地发展着
See, in this chaotic world, everything goes so fast
我们是如此的忙碌——似乎每个人的名字都叫“多面手”
We are so busy–seems like everyone’s middle name is “Multitask”
不过现在 在你表现得高人一等之前
But now, now before you go and act all holier-than-thou
你看看你点开了电脑上多少额外的标签?
How many extra tabs do you have open on your computer right now?
你看 我们都需要时间去从竞争中逃离
See, we all need time to get away from the race
为了我们的家庭 朋友 我们的精神状态
for our family, friends, for the sake of our mental state
需要时间让我们倒带 充电 再次连接
time to rewind, recharge and reconnect
而不是把时间浪费在办公室报告和需要重新寄送的邮件上
not reporting to the office or emails that should be on redirect
女士们先生们 因为生命 都是由无数个片刻组成的
Because life, ladies and gentlemen, is all about moments.
自古以来没有人能抓住任何一个片刻
No one in history has ever been able to hold on to one
也没有一个灵魂可以做到
not a single soul
你将永远不能重新拥有他们
And you never get them back
你看 那里有个人去世了
See, there one goes.
一切不会重来的 时间不会倒流
No do over, no rewind
没有DVD根选单让你跳读到珍贵的场景前
no DVD root menu to skip to a previous scene
扪心自问 你一共才去过几次旅行?
Ask yourself, how many trips did you almost take?
你一共才看过多少美丽的风景?
How many sights have you almost seen?
你一共遗失了多少美好的时光?思考下一个问题
How many moments have you lost? Thinking about the next one.
想想曾经你获得了游玩的记忆 还是仅仅到达了游玩的那个地方
Thinking that once you get this, or get there
或许那会是最好的一个答案
maybe that will be the best one.
生活教会了我 我们能抓住的只有现在
Life has taught me that all we’ve ever had is “now”.
不过让我说清楚
But let me be perfectly clear.
我不是说要停止工作
I’m not saying that quit your job
即使我知道你应该得到一年两次的 一次六个月的旅行
even though I know you deserve a six-month vacation, twice a year.
不过那些小的步骤怎么办?
But how about small steps?
短的旅行带上长久的快乐 不要被打扰
Short trips with long dances, no distractions.
花时间陪陪家庭而不是你的同事
Spend time with family instead of coworkers
用沉思代替愤怒
meditation instead of aggravation.
把看着我们的屏保换成看着日出 把欣赏我们的手机换成欣赏棕桐树
Replace our screensavers with sunrises, Palm Pilots with palm trees
把塞满了的复印机换成……朋友们 我真的很讨厌塞得满满当当的复印机
jammed copy machines with…Man, I really hate jammed copy machines.
我们生命里最珍贵的东西就是当下
The most precious thing we have in life are moments.
我们要在这一刻过去之前最大程度地利用它们
Let’s make the most of them before they disappear.
当我们还可以的时候 看看这个世界
Let’s see the world while we still can
趁重要的人还在的时候 珍惜他们
and cherish those while they are still here.
因为当我们的生命之火快熄灭的时候
Because when our lives are almost over
重要的不是我们一共赚了多少钱
it won’t matter how much money we made
也不是我们一共工作了多少个小时或获得了多少“每月之星”
or hours we worked or times we got Employee of the Month
我们将回首的 是我们创造的记忆
What we will look back on are the memories we made
是我们在我们所爱的事物上花的时间
the hours we spent with those we loved
一个月里多少时间花在爸爸身上
and what we Father of the Month
一年里有多少时间陪伴着妈妈 生活中有多少时间陪着朋友们
Mother of the Year and Friends of a Lifetime
假期应该是一个大家一起出游的相聚的日子
Holidays should be a time when we go away and come together.
从现在起 休一个长假 尽情享受当下吧
From now on, let’s take a whole vacation and be fully present
创造一些永久的回忆
creating memories that will last forever.
[音乐声]
[Music playing]
[结束]
[End]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

当你临终的时候,你会想到的不是你赚了多少钱,而是那些美好的回忆。所以,珍惜当下吧!

听录译者

翻译译者

小碎

审核员

审核团C

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNRldP18bH8

相关推荐