未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

高效居家工作:从布置工作空间开始

Working from Home: How to Set Up Your Workspace

– This video is sponsored by Skillshare
本期视频由Skillshare赞助
where you can take my new class on Building Strong Habits.
在这里可以参与我关于如何养成良好习惯的新课程
Be one of the first 500 people to sign up at the link below
点击下方链接加入我们 前500名注册平台的观众
to get a two-month free trial.
可以享受为期两个月的免费试用
(upbeat music)
(一段欢快的BGM)
Offices are not always the ideal place to work.
办公室并不总是理想的工作场所
They’re often uninspiring,
在办公室工作总让人提不起精神
they take way too long to get to,
办公室往往离家很远
and more often than not, the printer’s broken.
而且动不动就会有打印机坏了之类的烦心事
Luckily, there is an alternative,
幸运的是 我们还有别的选择
and getting to it doesn’t take a whole lot
还比在办公室轻松得多
more than simply getting out of bed.
你所要做的只不过是从床上爬起来罢了
OK. so it’s more than likely that
好的 你最近可能常常发现
you’ve recently found yourself working from home,
自己需要居家工作
not by choice, but by necessity.
这不是你自愿的 而是必要的
That being said,
话虽如此
as someone who’s been working from home for more than a decade,
身为一个在家工作了十几年的人
I can tell you that working from home is kind of awesome.
我可以告诉你在家工作实在太棒了
Your commute gets eliminated,
你的通勤时间减少了
you have a lot more control over how you set up your workspace,
还可以更随心地布置你的工作空间
and technically you don’t even have to wear pants.
而且 理论上你甚至不需要穿裤子
That said, it also does come with certain challenges.
但话说回来在家工作也有一些问题
When there are no bosses or coworkers around,
当你的老板或者同事不在旁边
it can be a lot harder to stay on task
专心工作 避免分心
and to avoid certain temptations,
可能会变得很难
and every decision becomes yours to make,
而且你需要全权负责每一个决定
which can be a little overwhelming
这可能会让你压力山大
when you’re used to having your schedule at least partly set by someone else.
特别是 如果你习惯由别人制定全部或至少部分工作安排
so this is the start of a series of videos
你所在看的就是本系列的首个视频
on this channel that will teach you how to work from home as effectively as possible,
这系列视频会教你如何尽可能高效地居家工作
and with this first video,
在首个视频中
we are starting with your environment, with your workspace.
我们会从环境 也就是你的工作空间开始讲起
Now, the first thing I wanna say here is that
那么 我想首先说明
there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to setting up your workspace.
在布置你的工作空间时并没有硬性规定
One of my friends often works from his couch,
我的一位朋友经常在沙发上工作
and another one writes all of his video scripts from a bean bag chair.
另一个朋友则喜欢在懒人沙发上写视频文案
That being said, I think there are two main elements
也就是说 我认为有两个要素
that you wanna consider when setting up your workspace, separation and isolation.
在布置工作空间时需要考虑分区和隔断
So by separation, I’m talking about having a space that has a singular purpose.
所谓分区 我指的是在这个空间里你只会干一件事
You wanna set up a space that is only used for work,
你最好设置一个仅用于工作的空间
and then have another space that’s used for relaxation.
再划分出另一个供休息玩乐的空间
The surroundings that we put ourselves in have a certain amount of influence
我们身处的环境会对我们产生一定影响
over our psychological states,
既会影响我们的心理状态
and in the choices that we make.
也会关乎决策
So you wanna make sure that your brain doesn’t have to work
所以 你要确保 在你布置的环境内
too hard against your environment to stay on task.
你不用为了集中注意力而太过费神费力
Secondly, you wanna aim to be isolated from people who might interrupt you,
其次 你应该力求远离可能会打断你的人
and honestly, this is a big problem in offices as well,
说实话 这在办公室也是一个大问题
especially since many of them have moved to that open office concept without walls,
特别是很多办公室采用无隔断的开放式理念
but it’s an even bigger issue when you’re at home with family.
但当你和家人在一起时这个问题会更严重
So at my house I’ve built a dedicated office
所以在我家 我特意划分出一个专门的办公室
that serves both of these purposes.
来同时满足这两个需求
I have a desk that I use for research and for writing,
我有一张桌子专门用来查资料和写作
which is where I wrote the script for this video,
也是我写视频文案的地方
and then a reading area next to that.
旁边是一个阅读区
and if I need to, I can close the doors to that office and be alone in that room.
如果我需要 可以关上办公室的门一个人待在里面
But what if you don’t have the room
但如果你没有一个专门的空间
for a dedicated isolated workspace?
用作独立工作区
Well, when space is limited, you can either get creative,
如果空间有限 你也可以发挥创造力
maybe putting your desk underneath a loft bed in your room
你可以在上下铺床的下面放置桌子
like my friend Alex does,
我朋友亚历克斯就是这么做的
or you can turn to another resource
或者 你可以换一种思路
that you have at your disposal, time.
比如利用另一种你可以自主安排的资源 时间
If you can’t set up a permanent workspace,
如果你没有条件建立固定的工作空间
you can get into the habit of setting up a temporary one each day,
你可以养成一个每天建立临时工作空间的习惯
and you can even make this part of your morning routine.
你甚至可以把它当作你晨间日常的一部分
Have your shower, make your breakfast, make your coffee,
洗个澡 做个早饭 泡杯咖啡
and then clear off a space on your kitchen table or get out a folding table,
然后在餐桌上腾出一块空间或用一张折叠桌
and in the case of the latter option,
在后一种情况下
you also have the flexibility to experiment with where to put that folding table.
还可以灵活地选择折叠桌摆放位置
Now, my main tip here would be to make sure you’re not facing a TV,
我建议别把它放在电视机前面
especially if somebody else in your family is watching that TV,
特别是当你的家人在看电视的时候
and in general, don’t face anything that is going to distract you.
总的来说 不要面对任何会让你分心的事
If you have to face a blank wall, then do that.
如果只能对着墙 那就对着墙吧
But in any case, you can experiment and see what works best for you.
但无论如何 你可以多尝试看哪种最适合
Then, once you’ve finished your work for the day,
然后 当你完成了当天的工作
or you’ve hit a pre-set stopping time,
或者已经到了计划的休息时间
which would be a good thing to have,
这是个好消息
you can reverse the routine and put your gear away.
你可以把工作装备收起来 把这块地方恢复如初
And this actually comes with a really great benefit,
实际上 这会带来很多好处
because it’s a way of really committing
因为这有助于让你真正
to the act of disengaging from work mode,
从工作模式中脱离出来
and going into relaxation mode,
进入放松的状态
and this, I can tell you from experience, is quite hard to do
根据我的经验 如果你在同一区域工作生活
when you live and work in the exact same space.
这是很难办到的
Now, another question that I’ve been getting pretty often
那么 还有一个我常遇到的问题
is how to deal with interruptions from family and other people who live in the same place that you do,
那就是如何处理来自家人和其他同居者的干扰
and honestly, the main answer to this question
老实说 要解决这个问题
is just good communication.
最有效的办法还是良好的沟通
But there are some additional tweaks
但你也可以对你的工作场所
you can make to your actual workspace
做一些额外的调整
that can help here as well.
这也会有帮助
The first, is something that you can steal from the broadcasting industry,
第一种做法 你可以向传媒行业学习
which is the idea of an on-air sign.
学习它们使用直播标志的做法
Radio stations and studios often have these
电台和媒体工作室经常使用
light-up on air signs outside of recording booths,
这些挂在录音棚外的直播标志灯
which light up when somebody’s recording or filming, like I am right now,
当有人像我现在这样在录音或拍摄 灯就会亮起来
and this lets other people know that they should stop talking,
这种做法可以让其他人知道 他们最好不要讲话
they should creep around on tiptoes like little cat burglars,
他们得像毛贼一样蹑手蹑脚走路
and quite honestly, that they should stop breathing as well,
坦白说 他们最好也不要呼吸
No, preferably, but I’m guessing
嗯对 最好别呼吸
your family’s probably not going to agree with that last one.
但我想 你的家人应该不会同意这条的
Anyway, you can set up a similar sort of system
不管它 总之 你可以用一个类似的标志
to let your family know implicitly
委婉地让你的家人们知道
that you’re trying to focus and that they shouldn’t interrupt you.
你在努力专注 他们最好不要打扰你
For example, my friend Martin uses a hue light bulb plugged into a regular desk lamp,
例如 我的朋友马丁把一个彩色灯泡安在台灯上
which when set to a specific color,
当它呈现某种特定颜色
let’s his fiancee know that he’s really focusing in on a difficult problem
他的未婚妻就知道他正在专心处理棘手问题
and shouldn’t be interrupted unless it’s a really urgent issue.
除非是特别紧急的情况 否则最好别去打扰他
Of course you could just keep things simple
当然 你可以用更简单的方法
and close the door to your workspace,
在你需要集中注意力时关上工作场所的门
or pop on a pair of headphones when you need to focus,
或者戴上一副耳机
but the main thing here is that you
最重要的事情就是
and your family should set the system up together
你得和家人们一起设定这项规则系统
so that they know how to respect it.
这样他们才会遵守它
Next, let’s talk about some tools and other physical items
接下来 让我们谈谈可以极大地改善你的工作空间的
that can make a huge improvement in your workspace.
工具和其他一些硬件设施
Now, naturally you’re gonna wanna have any tools
你自然会希望手边有所有
that are specific to your work close at hand and easily accessible,
满足你工作需要的东西都方便拿取
but there are a few more general items that I would like to bring to your attention as well.
然而 我还想让大家注意一些更普遍的问题
First, I have a whiteboard mounted to the wall
首先 我在墙上挂了一块白板
right next to my desk,
就在我的桌子边上
and every night I look at to-do lists, and Google Calendar,
每天晚上 我都会对照任务清单和谷歌日历
and I write a list of everything that I’m gonna do the next day,
并把次日所有要做的事都列出来
preferably in the order that I’m going to do it,
最好是按照我要做的顺序 把它列出来
and I find that having this physical reminder of my priorities for the day
我发现 它能提醒我 我今天的事项中哪些是比较紧急和重要的
right there in front of me and easily glanced up at
且它就在我面前 抬头就能看得见
is a great addition to my workspace.
这在我的工作空间内起到了很大作用
I also have a second monitor, which is hugely helpful
我还有第二台显示器 它简直太好用了
when I’m doing intensive research, when I’m editing a video,
特别是查资料 编辑视频
or really when I’m doing anything that benefits from extra screen real estate.
或者其他需要额外屏幕辅助的工作时
Now, you could of course go out and buy an extra monitor,
所以 快去买个额外的显示器吧
which I have done many, many times,
我已经买了很多很多次了
but if you have an iPad or an Android tablet lying around,
如果你有一台IPad或安卓平板电脑
you can also use those.
你也可以使用它们
On macOS there’s a feature called sidebar
苹果系统内置了sidebar功能
that’s built in now that lets you use an iPad as a second screen,
你就可以用它将Ipad变成第二个屏幕
and if you’re on Windows, there are Android apps like Spacedeck
如果你用的是Windows系统 有一个叫Spacedeck的安卓系统软件
that let you do the exact same thing with an Android tablet.
也可以让你用安卓平板电脑实现同样效果
You might also consider keeping some plants around,
你可能会考虑养一些植物
like this dragon plant that I keep next to my reading area
就像我养在阅读区的这株龙血树
that I think really improves my workspace,
它确实改善了我工作空间的环境
and keep some healthy snacks and drinks around as well.
同时也要准备一些 健康的零食和饮料
For snacks, I like to keep carrots and almonds, and apples around,
零食我喜欢胡萝卜 杏仁 和苹果
and then for drinks I have a fridge stocked with sparkling water,
我在冰箱里储存了一些苏打水作为饮料
and of course, I have lots of coffee and tea above that.
当然 我还有很多咖啡和茶
And finally, I recommend getting yourself
最后 我建议
a good pair of headphones.
你最好买一副好一点的耳机
As much as I love to blast music over my speakers while I’m working,
虽然我喜欢在工作时用扬声器播放音乐
I think every good workspace should have a quality pair of headphones in it.
但我认为一个好的工作空间应该配备一副高质量的耳机
Not only will this allow you to listen to whatever you want without disturbing anyone else,
这不仅能在不打扰别人的前提下听想听的东西
more importantly, they can provide some isolation and help you stay focused.
更重要的是可以起到隔断作用 让你保持专注
Now, if you live in a particularly noisy environment,
如果你生活在一个 非常嘈杂的环境中
then you may want to look into active noise canceling headphones.
那么你可能会需要一副降噪耳机
These essentially listen to the sounds in your environment
它的工作原理大致是捕捉你所在环境中的声音
and then create opposite sound waves
然后产生一种相反的声波
that basically cancel both out
这两种声音几乎可以相互抵消
so that you hear, theoretically, nothing.
所以理论上你听不到任何东西
Now, in practice, are they completely silent?
事实上 它们是完全隔音的吗
Well, not completely,
嗯 也不完全是
but I think you’d be surprised at how much they really do help.
但我想 你会惊讶于它们的效果的
When I tried my first pair, they were an absolute game changer,
当我第一次戴上它时 世界都变得不一样了
and they enabled me to work in many places
它们让我在许多之前我觉得太吵的地方
that were previously way too loud.
能够专注工作
Now, are they gonna let you finish that TPS report
那么 它们能让你在金属乐队的音乐会中
in the front row of a Metallica concert
完成你的TPS报告吗
Probably not, but they do help quite a lot.
我觉得不太行 但它们至少是有用的
So these are the Bose QC 35s.
这是一副Bose QC 35代的降噪耳机
I’ve had these for several years now,
我用这款很多年了
and if they were to break, I would probably go out and buy the exact same pair once again.
哪怕它坏了 我可能也会再买一副一样的回来
I absolutely love these headphones,
我实在太爱这副耳机了
but that said, these and most noise canceling headphones are actually quite pricey.
但话说回来 这副耳机以及大多数降噪耳机 都确实挺贵的
I think these were like 350 bucks when I bought ’em.
我买的时候 大概是350美元
They’re about 260 now, so they’ve come down quite a bit,
现在差不多260 还是便宜了很多的
but for the most part, active noise canceling is something
大多数情况下 主动降噪耳机
that’s gonna cost you a bit of money,
会花费掉一笔不小的费用
except I recently saw that Anker came out with a pair of active noise canceling headphones
不过 最近我看到Anker推出了 一副主动降噪耳机
that go for about $60.
只需要60美元
I haven’t tried them myself, but they do seem pretty well reviewed.
我还没亲自试过 但它似乎评价不错
Now, if you wanna go even cheaper than that,
如果你想要更便宜点的
then you’re gonna want to look into a pair of normal headphones
我想你会需要 一副封闭式设计的
that have a closed back design.
普通耳机
This is different from an open back design,
不同于开放式设计的耳机
so these headphones, which are the Audio-Technica ATH-M50,
这些是日本铁三角公司推出的ATH-M50式耳机
have a closed back design,
它有着封闭式的背部设计
which basically means that they’re pretty well sealed up.
这也就是说 它的隔音效果好
They don’t have active noise canceling,
它没有主动降噪功能
but they do provide a good amount of isolation when you’re wearing them.
但戴上它 还是能起到一定隔音效果
By contrast, open back headphones,
相比之下 开放式耳机中
like these Sennheiser HD 650s,
这款森海塞尔HD 650代
which are honestly my favorite headphones.
是我最喜欢的一款
They don’t have very much material at all other than this metal grate
除了这一块的金属格栅用于降噪
separating your ears from the outside world,
没有其他降噪材料
which means that your poor, naked, defenseless ears
这也就是说 你裸露在外的脆弱的耳朵
are gonna hear everything going on in your environment.
将会听到 来自外界的所有声音
Now, open back headphones do have their benefits.
但开放式耳机 也有它们的好处
They have this wide open, airy sound stage.
他们能提供足够开放的音场
A lot of audio files really like,
能适配很多音频文件
but a tool for isolation they are not.
但它并不是很好的隔音工具
Anyway, if you’re looking for an inexpensive recommendation for closed back headphones,
总的来说 如果你需要稍低价位的 封闭式耳机
I’m gonna recommend the Audio-Technica-M20s,
我会推荐铁三角公司的M20款
which are essentially the base model of these ones.
它是所有型号中 最基础的款式
They’re still great, but they are quite a bit cheaper.
也挺好用的 还比别的便宜了很多
Now, what specifically should you be listening to
那么 在你工作的时候
in those headphones while you work?
应该听些什么呢
Well, scientists working around the clock,
科学家们夜以继日地工作
looking at lots of spreadsheets and poring over data
查阅了大批的表格 整理了海量的数据
have definitively proven that the best source of productivity
已经证明了世界上提高生产力的最佳音频来源
enhancing audio in the world is My SoundCloud.
是你自己的声云库
It is straight productivity enhancing for
这是直接提高生产力的
Who wrote this?
这句谁写的
– [Woman] You did.
[画外音]你写的
– Oh, okay, barring that,
噢 好的 不管它
other than silence, you have three main sources,
除了无音环境 你可以选择以下三种主要声源
white noise, ambient noise, and of course, music.
白噪音 环境噪音 当然 还有音乐
Now, for both white noise and ambient noise,
对于白噪音 以及环境噪音
I have a few recommendations that you might wanna check out.
我有一些建议 你可以试试
First, is a site called Ambient-Mixer
首先 有个叫Ambient-Mixer的网站
where people have uploaded custom mixes
人们在这里上传了一些你学习时可以用的
that you can use to study with,
环境音
including lots of common rooms for Hogwarts houses,
包括霍格沃兹学院公共休息室
my favorite being the Ravenclaw one,
我最喜欢的是拉文克劳主题的
even though, as my girlfriend likes to tell me, I’m a Slytherin,
尽管我的女朋友 觉得我更像斯莱特林
and you can even open up the mixes and change the levels of the sounds,
你甚至可以打开混合器 改变不同声音的强弱
or even add in more sounds if you want.
甚至可以添加更多你喜欢的声音
There’s another site called Noisli,
还有一个叫Noisli的网站
which is the one that I used for most of college,
这个网站陪我度过了大部分的大学时光
and that one also lets you mix your own ambient soundscape
在这个网站上 你还可以把白噪音 粉色噪音 棕色噪音
with white noise, pink noise, brown noise,
潺潺的小溪声 淅淅沥沥的雨声等混合在一起
babbling brooks, rain, all that kind of stuff,
制作成你自己的环境音
but unfortunately, after being very much free forever,
但很遗憾 之前它一直是免费的
they have recently went to a paid model,
最近它需要付费使用了
where now there’s a free plan that you can,
现在它有一个免费使用时限
I think listen to for 90 minutes a day, but after that you have to pay,
每天免费听90分钟 超时后就得付费了
kind of a bummer.
唉我也很无奈
Also, of course, there’s YouTube.
当然 你也可以上油管
Type in basically any kind of ambient mix you want into YouTube
输入几乎任何一种你想要的环境音
and you’re gonna find lots of 10-hour mixes that you can listen to,
然后你会找到很多10小时的混音视频 可以尽情享受
and when it comes to music, YouTube is, again, a great place to start,
说到音乐 油管也是一个很好的起点
not least of which because for several years
特别是因为 近几年来
I have been building my own ultimate study music playlist here on YouTube,
我一直在油管上 建立我自己的学习音乐列表
which I’ll have linked in the description down below.
我会在下面的链接里 详细描述这个列表
And if you happen to be a Spotify or Apple Music user,
如果碰巧你是Spotify或苹果音乐用户
I have a playlist called Sunday Study, which attempts to replicate that playlist,
我有一个名为Sunday Study的音乐列表 跟我油管上的那个差不多
so I’ll link to that one as well,
我也会放在下面的链接里
and if you’re a Spotify user in particular, I also want wanna mention my friend Ali Abdaal
尤其是Spotify用户 我还想推荐我朋友阿里·阿布达尔的歌单
has his own excellent study music playlist, which I will also link to,
是一个很适合用来学习的歌单 我也会在下面放链接
and his is much longer than mine, since he tends to put entire albums on it,
他的歌单比我的长得多 因为他喜欢把整张专辑放在上面
while I tend to curate individual songs.
而我更倾向于放单曲
So the digital environment that you build
所以也就是说 调配好你的电子设备
is just as important as the physical one.
跟调整你所在的实体环境一样重要
If your computer or your phone are constantly distracting you
如果你的电脑或手机不断地让你分心
and pulling your attention away from the work that you need to be doing,
将你的注意力工作中转移出去
well, then you’re really not gonna get much done.
那么 你确实做不了什么事
But luckily, there are some tweaks you can make to that digital environment that are
但幸运的是 你可以对你的电子设备进行一些调整
just as effective as the ones we’ve made to the physical one.
这就跟我们对实体环境做调整一样有效
So, first and foremost, I’m gonna recommend actually creating
所以 首先 我建议你
a secondary work account on your computer,
在你的电脑上创一个新的工作账号
and ideally, this account shouldn’t have access to Steam, to Origin, to Epic,
这个账号最好不能访问Steam 也不能打开Origin Epic
man, there are a lot of game launchers now,
天呐 现在怎么有这么多游戏平台
or really to any other program that you find distracting.
或者其他你认为会分散你注意力的程序
You can also use a program like Freedom,
你也可以用一个叫Freedom的软件
which will actively block distracting websites and apps while you’re working.
它会在你工作时 主动帮你拦截让你分心的网站和app
And your phone is also a potential distraction, possibly more so,
你的手机也是一个潜在的干扰物 甚至可能更严重
which is why my main recommendation would be
所以我建议
to keep it away from your work area while you’re working.
在你工作的时候把手机放到工作场所外
Oh, it did hit something, you were right.
噢 它确实撞到了东西 你是对的
– [Woman] I told you.
[画外音]我早说过
– Anyway, keep it away from your main work area while you’re working
总之 在你工作时 让它远离你的主要工作区域
and when you get it for a break, you can check it then.
当然 在休息的时候 你可以玩手机
If you absolutely must keep it near you while you’re working,
如果你实在需要在工作时把手机放在身边
at least try using an app like Forest
至少你该用下类似Forest的app
which encourages you not to touch your phone for a specified period of time
它会督促你 在设定的某段时间内 别去碰你的手机
that you set by letting you grow a virtual tree.
而在设定的这段时间 你可以种一颗虚拟的树
If you don’t leave the app during that period, you get the tree,
只要没在设定时间内退出app 就能种下一棵树
but if you do, you kill your virtual tree
但如果你退出了 就会毁掉这棵树
and then Mr. Beast will be sad.
比斯特先生会很伤心的
Now, while we’re talking about your digital setup,
现在 让我们来聊聊 如何调配好电子设备
I do want to briefly mention internet speed.
我想简单提一下网速的事
If you’re gonna be jumping on lots of zoom calls with your team, downloading lots of files
如果要跟团 进行大量线上讨论或下载大量文件
and generally trying to use the internet to continue to earn a living,
以及通过互联网来谋生的通常情况下
then you wanna make sure that your local network speeds are as good as they can be.
你都要确保你的网速是尽可能流畅的
Personally, if I can get a hardwired connection, I will always take it.
就我个人来说 如果有条件用有线网络我肯定会用
You can do a lot to improve your Wi-Fi for sure,
你确实能改善你的Wi-Fi质量
but nothing beats an ethernet cable running straight to your router.
但没有比直接连接到路由器的网线更好的了
That said, if you do need to use Wi-Fi,
也就是说 如果你确实需要用Wi-Fi
at least try to position your router in a central location within your house or apartment.
至少 试着把路由器放在你房子或公寓的中心位置
That way the signal will have the best chance of covering your whole living space.
这样的话 信号就可以很好地覆盖你的整个生活空间
Now, aside from setting up your environment in the right way,
除了用正确的方式布置环境
you’re also going to wanna work on improving your habits and your daily routines
如果你想在家高效工作
If you wanna work effectively from home.
也要努力改善你的习惯以及日常活动
Optimizing these will help you get a great start to your day
优化这些习惯 有助于让你有个好的开端
and help you stay more productive
帮助你提高效率
as they automate a lot of what would normally fall on your willpower.
因为它们会潜移默化地影响你的意志力
And again, when you’re working at home, this is incredibly important
我想再强调一次 当你居家工作时 这是非常重要的
since every decision is essentially yours to make.
因为每一个决策都要由你本人来做
Now, if you wanna learn how to effectively build these habits and these routines,
如果你想要学习如何有效地培养这些习惯 和规划例行事项
check out my habit building class on Skillshare.
请看我在Skillshare上分享的关于培养习惯的课程
This class will help you to take your goals,
这门课有助于帮你实现你的那些
which might be a bit fuzzy and loosely defined,
可能尚且有些模糊 有些宽泛的目标
and turn them into concrete plans
并把它们分解成具有可行性的日常习惯
that can be broken down into actionable daily habits.
也就是更加具体的计划
Once that’s done, the rest of the class is dedicated to helping you
一旦完成这些 剩下的课程将教会你
stick to those habits longterm,
如何长期坚持这些习惯
and the best part is that you can take this class for free
好消息是
by being one of the first 500 people to sign up for Skillshare.
只要你是前500名点击下方链接注册Skillshare的用户
Using the link below.
你就可以免费观看这系列课程
Doing that will unlock a two month free trial,
你会获得为期两个月的免费试用时间
which is more than enough time to take this class since it runs just over an hour.
这些时间足够上这门课了 毕竟课程只有一个多小时
From there it will be up to you to put what you’ve learned into action.
从这里开始 你就要靠自己把所学的付诸行动
Boy will know that there is an area where you can ask questions
我知道有个提问题的地方
and get feedback from both myself and other students taking the class
也可以从我和其他学生那得到反馈和解答
and since this is Skillshare, you’ll also have access to my other class,
在Skillshare平台上你也可以参加我的其他课程
which is all about Building your Productivity System
那些课都是教你如何建立高生产力系统的
along with thousands of other classes taught by expert teachers
平台上还有成千上万的由一些专业老师讲授的其他课程
and covering topics like video editing, public speaking, interior design,
涵盖的主题包括视频编辑 公开演讲 室内设计
and lots, lots more.
还有很多很多
So after taking my habits class,
所以在上完我的习惯培养课程后
I highly recommend checking out something that interests you
我强烈建议你们去找些自己感兴趣的课程
and working to broaden your skillset,
来拓宽你的技能范围
which is something that I personally I’m always trying to do.
这也是我自己一直在做的事
Once again, be one of the first 500 people to sign up with that link down below
再说一遍 只要点开下方链接成为首批注册的500名观众之一
to get a two month free trial with unloaded access to Skillshare.
你就可以获得两个月的试用期 可以在Skillshare上免费观看视频
And as always, thank you so much for watching this video.
老样子 感谢你收看本期视频
Also, big thanks to all my YouTube friends
同时 非常感谢来自油管的
who contributed footage for this video.
为这期视频贡献素材的朋友们
I’ll have all of their channels, linked with description down below.
我将把他们所有的频道链接放到这期视频下面
So check those out.
快点进去看看吧
And if you enjoyed this video, definitely hit that thumbs up button
如果你喜欢这期视频 麻烦给我点赞
so the YouTube algorithm knows to
这样的话
hopefully recommend my channel a little bit more often.
油管会更频繁地为你推送我的频道
Other than that,
此外
you can get subscribed right there if you haven’t done so already,
如果你还没有关注我的频道 记得点击订阅
check out a free copy of my book over here.
点击这里你可以看到我的书
We don’t have to check it out. It’s like a library.
好吧 你没必要特意去查看 它不像图书馆那样
You just get it and you can download it.
你只要打开它然后下载就好了
But anyway, go right there and you can get it.
总之 点这里你就能看到了
Otherwise, I’ll have a couple more videos on screen that you can check out
我也会放上往期的视频链接供你观看
by smashing your face into your phone screen as always.
但我不会把手机怼在你脸前面逼着你看啦
So do that. And other than that,
总之快点给我看要不你就干点别的
go do whatever you want I’m not your dad.
毕竟我也不是你爸爸 管不了你干什么

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频是油管百万粉丝博主Thomas Frank高效居家工作系列的首期视频。本视频中,他从布置工作空间讲起,旨在教大家设置一个既有助于保持专注,又能有效在工作后放松的居家工作空间。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Pooolly

审核员

审核员SLS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMTxikrSe8g

相关推荐