ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

努力做你自己 – 奥普拉·温弗莉(美国著名脱口秀节目女主持人) – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

努力做你自己 - 奥普拉·温弗莉(美国著名脱口秀节目女主持人)

Work on YOURSELF - Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) - #Entspresso

早安 这里是Believe Nation
– Good morning Believe Nation,
我是Evan Carmichael 我的关键词是believe(相信)
my name is Evan Carmichael, my one word is Believe
我相信企业家
and I believe that entrepreneurs
会解决在世界上的所有主要问题
will solve all of the major problems in the world.
那么今天的主题是《做好你自己》
So today’s message is” work on yourself.”
到你啦 奥普拉•温弗瑞
Over to you, Oprah Winfrey.
[公鸡的鸣叫声]
(rooster crowing)
#我每天早上醒来#
♫ I wake up every morning
#Entspresso催我前行#
♫ Entspresso keeps me going
#我每天早上醒来#
♫ I wake up every morning
我总对姑娘们说你们的真正使命
– I say to my girls all of the time that your real work
就是找出你们的力量之源
is to figure out where your power base is
以及发展你们的个性 你们的天赋
and to work on the alignment of your personality, your gifts,
你必须给出 你在这的真正原因
that you have to give with the real reason why you’re here,
你必需做的最首要的事
that’s the number one thing you have to do
就是努力做你自己 充实你自己
to work on yourself and to fill yourself up
“倒满你的杯子” 充实你自己
and keep your cup full, keep yourself full.
现在 我也曾害怕一些事 我曾害怕
Now, I used to be afraid of that, I used to be afraid
尤其是当人们说: “噢 她太成功啦
particularly from people who say “Oh, she’s so full of herself,
“嗯…她非常成功”
“mm, she’s so full of herself,”
但现在我也能接纳这些
and now, I embrace it,
我把这种赞美看做是对自己充实的夸奖
I consider it a compliment that I am full of myself,
因为只有在你充实时
because you only when you’re full,
我是满的 我溢出来了 我的杯子都溢满了
I’m full, I’m overflowing, my cup runneth over,
我才会有足够的东西去提供和给予
I have so much, I have so much to offer and so much to give
我不怕给我自己荣耀 你懂得
and I am not afraid of honoring myself, you know,
当你思考它时 这就会变得不可思议
it’s miraculous when you think about it.
我真的很欣赏奥普拉•温弗瑞
– I really love how Oprah Winfrey
她能扭转困局 充实自我
turned what was intended as a negative, but being full of yourself
把消极的事变成积极的事
and she turns that into a positive,
我认为 作为企业家 这也是必需的技能
and I think it’s such a necessary skill as entrepreneurs
接受消极并从中找出积极面
to take negative things and find the positivity in it,
从中找到乐观面 找到解决方案
to find the optimism in it, to find the solutions in it,
因为那才是我们坚持到成功的原因
’cause that’s how we stand out and succeed.
我也很赞同努力做你自己这一观点
I also really agree with the point on developing and working on yourself
这很需要坚定地努力
and this is working it really hard,
说“要做自己”很容易
it’s easy to say I’m going to work on myself,
说“我要努力学习新技能”很容易
it’s easy to say I’m going to work on improving this new skill
“我要学一门新语言”很容易
or learning that new language
甚至说“开创新事业”也同样很容易
or building that new business,
无论你想要去做什么事
or whatever it is that you want to go out and do,
说总是容易的 去做才难
it’s easy to say, but it’s hard to execute.
做事困难 因为
It’s hard to execute because chances are,
在你的周围 你可能是唯一一个在乎的人
you’re the only one in your environment, that actually cares about it,
就像你想做一个YouTube 主播
like say you want to be a YouTuber,
你看那些主播说:“我也想成为一个主播”
you look at these YouTubes and say, “I want to be a YouTuber,
“我想在YouTube上开创自己的事业”
“I want to build a business on YouTube,
“我也想有影响力
“I want to have a impact,
我也有想要发布的消息 有价值发布的消息”
“I have a message, that needs to come out,
“我想开创我的频道”
“I want to get my YouTube channel started.”
(然而)可能只有你自己
Chances are you’re the only person,
知道自己想做YouTube主播
that you know, who wants to do YouTube
所以你想一直保持“打鸡血”的状态并不容易
and so it can be hard to stay motivated,
因为你身边的人 他们可能会很消极
because the people around you, some of them may be negative,
可能会说:“你不能做那个”
some of them may be saying, “Well, you can’t do that,
“你都没去学校学过那个”
“you’ve never gone to school for that,
“你怎么就认为你可以创立一个YouTube频道?”
“what makes you think you can create a YouTube channel,
“开玩笑嘛?你以为你是老几?!”
“are you kidding me, do you know who you are?”
很好 有些人可能消极
That’s great, some people may be negative,
有些人可能只是不在意
some people though may just not care
也有些人可能会支持
and some people may be encouraging,
但无论他们多么鼓舞人心
but no matter how encouraging they are,
你是唯一一个最在乎这个梦想的人
you are the one who cares the most about this dream
并且如果你身边没有
and when you don’t have the people around you,
一些和你是“同行”的人
who are also doing the same thing,
特别是那些水平比你高的人
especially at a higher level than you are,
你想一直不忘初心就很难了
it can be really hard to continue and stay motivated,
接下来就可能会突然有一天
and what happens then is you have a day,
你动力满满 加足马力 干劲十足
when you’re motivated, you’re off, you’re working hard,
开创自己的栏目
you’re creating your channel,
你想要做出一个新视频
you want to make a new video
然后第二天你醒来
and then you wake up the next day like,
那个动力却好像已经不再
that momentum has gone,
你会说:“我算老几凭什么能去做视频 我又不那么厉害”
you say, “Who am I to make a video, I’m not very good,
“看到我昨天都做了些啥 糟透了”
“did you see what I did yesterday, that was terrible,”
但之后你又被其它事鼓舞
and then you get inspired by something else,
可能你看到了某个视频 你会再次燃起激情
maybe you watch a video and then you’re on fire again,
——“我要去再做个视频”
like, “I’m going to make another video,”
你动手了 做完了 但你又失败了
and you go off and you create it and then you fall off,
就这样反反复复地上上下下 就像坐过山车
and so this constant up and down, rollercoaster,
哟哟(秋千) 你知道的 上上下下的
yo yo, you know, up and down,
从来都不会四平八稳
never really getting any consistency in it
所以对我来说关键在于
and so the key for me,
当你真的有想做的事时
when there’s something that you really want to work on,
(即使)你周围没人在意它
that nobody else in your environment cares about,
也把它加进你的日程表 安排时间
is putting it into your calendar and scheduling it out.
比如 如果你希望在YouTube上获得成功
If you goal is to have success on YouTube,
或者无论你有什么目标
as an example, or insert whatever you goal is,
安排时间 每天为它腾出时间
then schedule it out, make time for it every single day,
花时间培养你的技能
that you’re spending time building your skills,
学习技巧 精益求精
learning the language of that industry to get better at it,
“打磨”你的手艺 因为在那激情燃烧的岁月
honing your craft, because on the days where you’re on fire
你不需要日程表 你也会元气满满
and motivated, you won’t need to schedule, you’ll just be,
你不断训练 就会有数不清的回报
you’ll blast through it and just have tons of productivity,
但在需要站稳脚跟的日子里
but on the off days, on the days in between those spikes,
日程表能帮你坚持下去
the schedule helps you stay committed
以达到你立下的目标
to the goal that you have,
日程表帮你在路上越走越远
the schedule helps you stay on path,
即便是当你还没有
even when you don’t have
强大动力时
a stronger motivation to do the work
那么我会看看 你的大计是什么?
and so I would look at, what are your big goals?
你想要实现的是什么?
What is it that you want to accomplish?
你想要怎样做你自己?
How do you want to work on yourself?
然后看看你的日程表
And then look at your calendar
做好你日程表上专为你的抱负设计的事项
and do the things in your calendar mapped to your ambition?
你现在执行你的日程表了吗?
Are you doing the work in your daily calendar,
那助你达成目标的日程表
that will help you achieve your goals,
对于许多人来说 他们并没有着手行动
because for too many people, it’s not,
许多人有这些大目标
too many have these big goals
之后你再看他们如何使用他们的时间
and then you look at how they’re spending their time,
他们并没有“表”行一致
they don’t match up,
他们一直在做的事
the work they’re doing consistently
于他们想达成的目标无益
is not going to help get them to where they want to go
所以那些壮志凌云的日子令人惊异
and so those days of inspiration are amazing,
但是如果你想要继续这个状态
but if you want to continue the process
真正进步
and actually make real progress towards
实现目标 提升自己
achieving your goals and really building yourself up,
那你就必须把它计划进来
then you have to schedule it in
给它时间让它发挥作用
and make time for it to happen.
今天的问题就是我很好奇
So the question of the day today is I’m curious,
到底什么才是你每天毋庸置疑必须做的?
what is a daily non-negotiable for you?
你每天
What do you schedule into your calendar every day,
或者至少是每周或工作日你都在日程中计划了些什么?
at least during the week, weekdays,
哪些事不容你讨价还价必须去做?
that has to happen every day, non-negotiable,
我很想知道
I’m curious to find out,
在下面的给我评论区留言哦
leave it down in the Comments below.
我也很想立刻跟Lovesomi.com
I also want to give a quick shout out
的玛格丽塔隔空喊话:“非常感谢你
to Margarita from Lovesomi.com, thank you so much
选择了我的书《你的一个词》
for picking up a copy of my book, Your One Word,
非常感谢您的支持
I really, really appreciate the support
希望您喜欢读这本书
and I hope you enjoy the read.
再次感谢收看
So thank you guys again for watching.
我相信你们
I believe in you,
无论你的那一个词是什么
I hope you can continue to believe in yourself
我希望你们能一直相信自己
and whatever your one word is,
明早我们在Entspresso
I will see you again tomorrow morning
再会
for another shot of Entspresso.
#我每天早上醒来#
♫ I wake up every morning
#Entpresso催我前行#
♫ Entspresso keep me going
[敲击键盘声]做好你自己
(clicking typewriter keys)
我为微软做了一场教育讲座
– I spoke at an education summit for Microsoft,
也为苹果做了一场
I also spoke at an education summit for Apple.
在对微软的讲座中
At the education summit for Microsoft,
我想说有百分之七十的执行官
I would say that 70% of the executives
在业务陈述中花了百分之七十的时间
spent about 70% of their presentations
来讲如何击败苹果
talking about how to beat Apple.
而在苹果的讲座中 百分之百的执行官
At the Apple education summit, 100% of the executives
却花了百分之百的时间
spent 100% of their presentations
来讲如何帮助老师教学
talking about how to help teachers teach
以及如何帮助学生学习
and how to help students learn.
有人用这种方式 也有人用那种方式
One is playing this way and one is playing that way.
有人目光短浅 也有人目光长远
One is playing finite and the other one is playing infinite,
猜猜哪一方失败了
guess which one gets frustrated?
[笑声]
(audience laughing)
在微软的讲座的最后
So at the end of my talk at Microsoft,
他们送了我一个礼物 一个新Zune
they gave me a gift, they gave me the new Zune,
当然这个Zune当时还只是个“物品”而已
when it was a thing
[观众的笑声]
(audience laughing)
对我来说 这件事十分惊人
and let me tell ya, this thing was spectacular,
这是所有我用过的技术产品中最讲究的
it was the most elegant piece of technology I’d ever used,
使用界面真是难以置信
the user interface was incredible,
它的设计让人惊讶 我非常欣赏它
the design was spectacular, I absolutely loved it,
而且操作简单 美观明亮
it was easy to use and it was bright and gorgeous and,
但它在iTunes上并不能用 这就是个不同的问题了
it didn’t work on Itunes, which is a different problem,
所以我无法使用它 但它仍令人惊奇
so I couldn’t use it, but it was amazing
[观众的笑声]
(audience laughing)
而且它很高雅 天哪 它相当高雅
and elegant, my God, it was elegant.
所以当我和一个苹果高级经理
So I’m sitting in the back of a taxi
一起坐在出租车后座
with a very senior, Apple executive,
他在苹果是元老级的人物了
sort of employee number 12 kind of guy
你知道的 我喜欢搞事情
and you know, I like to stir pots,
于是我转向他 说“你知道吧
so I turned to him and I said, “You know,
微软给了我他们新的Zune
“Microsoft gave me their new Zune
比你们的IPod Touch强多了
“and it is so much better than your Ipod Touch,”
然后他转向我说“我毫不怀疑”
and he turned to me and he said, “I have no doubt,”
对话结束
conversation over,
[观众的笑声]
(audience laughing)
因为眼光长远的玩家明白
because the infinite player understands,
有时你会领先 而有时你会落后
sometimes you’re ahead and sometimes you’re behind,
有时你的产品相对更好 有时会更差
sometimes your product is better and sometimes its worse.
目的不是要每天都做到最好
The goal isn’t to be the best every day,
目的不是每天都超越你的竞争对手
the goal isn’t to outdo your competition every day,
这些都是有限的
that’s a finite construction.
但如果我和微软说:“我有个新iPodtouch
If I had said to Microsoft, “I’ve got the new Ipod Touch
比你们的zune好”
“and it’s so much better than your Zune,”
他们会说:“我们可以看看吗?它会做什么?”
they would have said, “Can we see it, what does it do?”
反击 反击 反击
react, react, react.
眼光较短的玩家就是为了打败他们周围的对手
Finite players play to beat the people around them,
眼光长远的则会不断超越自己
infinite players play to be better than themselves,
每一天醒来都会说
to wake up every single day and say,
“我们要如何让我们的公司变得更好
“How can we make our company a better version
让今天好过昨天?
of itself today than it was yesterday?
“我们这周要如何创造出一个
“How can we create a product this week,
好过上周的产品?”
that’s better than the product we created last week?”
我们也必须去玩这个永恒的游戏
We also have to play the infinite game,
不是要做第一名
it’s not about being ranked number one,
不是在推特上比你的朋友有更多粉丝
it’s not about having more followers on Twitter,
不是要超过任何人
than your friends, it’s not about outdoing anyone,
而是要如何超越你自己
it’s about how to outdo yourself.
不是要卖出更多的书
It’s not about selling more books
或是比别人看更多的TED
or getting more TED views than somebody else,
而是如何确信
it’s about how to make sure
你们正在做的这个工作
that the work that you’re producing
比之前做的更好
is better than the work you produced before.
你才是你的战争
You are your competition
也是你在游戏里存活得最久的保证
and that is what ensures you stay in the game the longest
也是你找到快乐的保证
and that is what ensures you find joy,
因为快乐并非来自对比
because the joy comes not from comparison,
而是来自于超前(超越自己)
but from advantage.
提高生活质量
– The concept of improving lives
是我所做的一切事的核心
runs through the center of everything I do
我也发现
and then I realize
要提高生活质量
that the way to improve lives
就要不断地提升你自己 没错
is to continually improve yourself, right,
有了它 每天早上我从床上起来
so with that, every morning when I get out of the bed,
你知道 我还没有处理好世界的一切
you know, I haven’t fixed everything in the world yet,
所以总有事要做
so there’s always something to do
在一个电影里 我看到一句很有意思的话
and in this film, I read an interesting quote,
乔达摩•悉达多 佛祖 他说:
the Siddhartha Gautama, the Buddha, he said that,
“义人须每天早上从床上起来
“Good people have to get out of the bed every day
用勺把海水排干”
and try to empty the ocean with a ladle,”
没错 我知道那个任务 你知道吧
right, and I thought that was, you know,
我知道那种任务旷日持久 (然而)我愣怔片刻
I knew that was profound and I paused for a second
说:“好!ladle到底是啥玩意儿?!”
and I said, “Alright, what the hell is a ladle?”
好吧[观众的笑声]
alright. (audience laughing)
嗯 然后 你知道的 我在我的iPod上点击它
Right, so then, you know, I just, I touched it on my Ipad,
ladle是个勺子 噢 就像一个大勺子 大勺子 好吧
it was ladle, oh, it’s like a big spoon, a big spoon, okay,
——主持人:“正如我们在费城说的”——它像个汤匙
– [Host] As we say in Philly. – it was like a soup spoon,
是的[笑声]是个汤匙 我说:“为啥是汤匙?”
yeah, a soup spoon, “why it was a soup spoon,”
用试着拿一个汤匙排空大海 你知道
so trying to empty the ocean with a soup spoon, you know,
来比喻每天起来该带着这样的心态
as the mentality of how you wake up every day
试着让世界变得更好
to try to do good in the world,
对我来说是如此——嗯
so for me, – Yeah.
不断地尝试的确鞭策着我
I’m really driven by continually trying
振奋着我的心绪
to elevate my mind
振奋着我的精神 激励着我的身体
and elevate my spirit and care for my body
让我能够尽我最大的努力
and to be able to love as many people
爱更多人
as effectively as possible
我已经知道了生命的奥秘
with this mystery of life, that I’ve been given.
——你知道的最差的人
– And the worst people that you know
是没有正确自我评价的人
are the people that don’t have a good self-judge,
他们所做的一切都很可怕
that everything they do is awesome.
—[嘉宾]对
– [Guest] Yeah.
—这些混蛋从来不会成长 对的
– Those mother(expletive) never grow anyway, right,
那就是带喜剧性的大问题了
and that’s a huge issue with comedy,
当你遇到有糟糕喜剧背景的人
when you run into people that have terrible comedy sets,
但他们还认为自己做得很好 像我们经常认为的那样
but think they did great, like we would always,
Greg Fitzsimmons和我会经常讨论这些
Greg Fitzsimmons and I would always talk
就以像脱口秀一样的方式
about that with like open mic-ers,
就像有人听到幽灵在笑
like there’s people that hear phantom laughs,
他们认为他们做得好
they think they’re doing great
他们有这种妄想
and they have this delusional self-opinion,
他们做任何事都是可怕的
where everything they do is awesome
他们不知道为什么他们不会成功了
and they don’t know why they’re not successful already,
他们也不知道为什么他们不会出名
they don’t know why they’re not famous
那些人 我相信[叹息]
and those people, I believe, (sighs)
我的意思是 他们那某种程度上很奇怪的自我陶醉
I mean, in some sort of a weird, narcissistic way,
你们也可以这样看待他们
you could look at it this way,
就像那些人在那儿教你说
that those people are there to teach you,
这就是当你失败
this is the consequences of not feeling
还不自知的后果
that awful feeling, when you fail.
几周前我和burr谈话
I was talking to Burr a couple of weeks ago,
他在The Comedy Store拍戏 我看了其中一部分
he did a set at The Comedy Store and I saw part of it,
他当时正拍杀人场景 之后我在走廊碰到他
he was killing and then I ran into him in the hallway
我说:“噢 哥们儿 主场拍摄很棒吧?”
and I go, “Oh man, main room show was great, right?”
他说:“是啊 就是他妈的最后那点儿(不好)” 我尽力在那坚持着 太烦人了 最后那点儿终于拍完了
and he goes, “Yeah, (expletive) up at the end though, “I tried to hang in there too long and the last bit bombed,”
就像他只是 被那些东西烦透了
like he was just, it was rotting at him,
那是最后一场戏 像他说 :“我他妈在那耽搁太久了”
that the last bit, like he goes, “I (expletive) hung in there too long,
我应该早点完成的
“I should have got off at the bit before that,”
[笑声]是的
(laughs) – Yeah.
你知道 我出现在那时
– You know that, but you know, when I was in there,
他正在拍杀人场
he was (expletive) killing,
——[猜猜]是的——你知道的
– [Guest] Yeah. – you know,
但他根本不想那些
but that wasn’t in his mind,
他不把成功放心里 就像是
the success was not in his mind, what was like,
好吧 无论最后发生了什么
okay, whatever that happened at the end,
别他妈再来一遍了 你明白的
don’t (expletive) do that again, you know,
[猜猜]是的 没错
– [Guest] Right, right.
但这就是为什么他是比尔·伯尔(的原因)
– But that’s why he’s Bill Burr,
这就是他为什么这么棒的原因
that’s why he’s really good.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

说易行难,如果你下定决心,便把它计入到你的行程表里。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Patricia

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3P9a-9p4lo

相关推荐