ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

鼓舞了美国众议员Maxine Waters的女性 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

鼓舞了美国众议员Maxine Waters的女性

Women Who Inspired Maxine Waters | ELLE

我是一个坚强的黑人女性 我不会被任何恐吓打倒
I’m a strong black woman and I cannot be intimidated.
我有一个非常坚强的母亲
I had a very strong mother.
没有受过教育 但是很坚强 她相信拼搏
Uneducated but strong who believed in struggle.
她一直相信 如果你已经尽全力做每一件事了 那就够了 不是吗 ?
And believed that if you do everything that you can it’s going to be all right. You know?
她是一个有宗教信仰的女性 我们是在教堂里被抚养长大 因此我们生来就扎根一种
She was a very religious woman she raised us in the church and so we come from the kind
信仰让我们相信一切皆有可能 然后在洛杉矶社区有一些女性
of roots that helps us to believe in possibilities. And then there were women in
你可能从来没有听说过她们的名字 玛丽亨利
the Los Angeles Community, name you’ll never hear of. The Mary Henry’s of the
凯茜格林 这些名字涌现了出来
world. The Cathy Greens of the world they emerged when the war on poverty took
当人们在经济机会局向贫穷宣战的时候 她们的名字作为领导出现了
place under O.E.O. the Office of Economic Opportunity and they emerge as leaders
她们激励我去参加一些会议去听一听她们的言论
they inspired me I would go to meetings just to hear them talk I would go to
我会参加一些会议只是去看看她们如何与当选官员打交道 并且让他们摆正位置
meetings just to see them deal with elected officials and put them in their place.
当然 在国家级水平层面 你会情不自禁地受到鼓舞
And of course on the national level you could not help but be inspired
被雪莉奇泽姆和芭芭拉乔丹以及那些最终成为当选官员的人所启发
by Shirley Chisholm and Barbara Jordan and those women who ended up being
而这个国家从没有期望过她们当选
elected officials in ways that this country never envisioned.
我不是美国黑人的候选人 我是美国人民的候选人
I am NOT the candidate of black America I am the candidate of the people of America.
她们都非常坦率 非常专注于公平和平等
And they all were very outspoken very focused on justice and equality and of
当然关于哈丽特塔布曼和芬妮卢哈默尔的故事 以及所有的那些故事
course the stories about Harriet Tubman and Fannie Lou Hamer all of that could
都会激励我们任何人任何一个女性去关注
not help but inspire anybody any woman who is paying attention.
这个国家建立在黑人的背上 我们从来不接受奴隶制
This country was built on the black backs. We have never accepted slavery.
因此我收到了许多的鼓舞 我有许多的榜样 如果其中任何一个感染到我
so I’ve had a lot of inspiration I’ve had a lot of role models and I’m hopeful and
我都会充满希望和感激
grateful if any of it rubbed off on me.
当我们每一个人都愿意参与塑造我们国家的未来时
A government is invigorated when each one of us is
那么这个政府将是充满活力的
willing to participate in shaping the future of this nation

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

作为黑人女性,她们激励我要相信自己,相信一切皆有可能。为塑造我们的国家以及民族的未来而努力!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

lenore

审核员

与光同尘

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcbHzfeXeIc

相关推荐