ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

在书店撕书?? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在书店撕书??

Woman rips out recipes from cookbook at book store | What Would You Do? | WWYD

-你好-你好
– Hi.- Hi.
-你们的食谱在哪里呢?-它们就在那边
– Where are your recipe books?- Um, they’re right over there.
-谢谢-嗯哼
– Thanks.- Mm-hmm.
这是特蕾西
This is Tracy.
她喜欢烹饪 为了扩大菜式 她一直在寻找新的菜肴
She loves to cook, and is always looking for new dishes to expand her repertoire.
嗯 这看上去不错
Uh-huh, this looks good.
-你好 你可以帮我拿一下这个吗 这样我可以拍个照片-没问题
– Hi, can you just hold this for me really quick, so I can take a picture.- Sure.
额 高一点点
– Uh, a little higher.
今天 她将挑起一些麻烦
Today she’s stirring up some trouble.
当人们看到这个偷偷摸摸的举动时 她们会怎么做呢
What will people do when they see the sneaky shot?
其实 你知道吧 我就只需要将…这个拿走
– Actually, you know what? I’m just gonna…take this out.
直接把食谱从书上撕下来了
Ripping recipes right out of the book.
-额…-我要把它带走
– Um…- Just gonna take it with me.
不 我不需要把它打印出来
– No, I don’t have to print it out.
怎么了?
– What’s up?
你会怎么做?
What would you do?
隐藏摄像头开启了
Hidden cameras on.
在新泽西州的诺斯韦尔 我们的摄像头正在“Books and Greetings”里拍摄
Our cameras are rolling at Books and Greetings in Northvale, New Jersey,
在这里 食谱的灾难即将降临
where this recipe for disaster is about to go down.
-噢 女士 你可以帮我一个大忙吗?-嗯
– Oh, ma’am, can you do me a huge favor?- Mm.
-你可以帮我拿一小会吗 我就想拍张照片-没问题
-Can you just hold this for me real quick, I just wanna take a picture.-Sure.
-到这里来 我要…-嗯哼
– Come over here, I’m gonna…- Mm-hmm.
不好意思啊 你刚刚进来
– Sorry about the running, you just walked in.
起初 这个女人看上去达成了共识
At first, it seems this woman is on the same page.
-好的 没问题- 噢 这很机智
– OK, cool.- Oh, that’s smart.
– 对吧 不是吗?-嗯哼
– It is, right?- Mm-hmm.
其实 这有三页 噢…
– Actually, there’re 3 pages, oh…
-我不想把它们存在手机里-你做吧 做吧
– I don’t wanna get them in a phone…- Just do it. Just do it.
-这没问题吗?-嗯 当然了
– It’s OK?- Yeah. Sure.
但当特蕾西开始撕书的时候…
But as Traci starts ripping…
就这样吧 毕竟我不想买整本书 我只想要这个食谱
– Just take this instead, cause I don’t wanna buy the whole book, I just want this one recipe.
她把她踢出了她的“图书俱乐部”
She kicks her out of her “book club”.
你不能这么做
– You can’t do that.
你刚刚把书弄坏了
You just broke the book.
不不不 它还… 这里面还留有很多食谱呢
– No, no, no, it’s still… There’re still a lot of the recipes in here.
你疯了吗?
– Are you crazy?
-你不能这么做-不
You can’t do this.- No.
你刚刚的行为是犯法的
What you just did is illegal.
-这不犯法 我没偷书
– That’s not illegal. I’m not stealing the book.
她争论到“你损坏了 就得买”
She argues with that old “you break it, you buy it.”
你 你要拿走这些吗?
You’re taking that?
是的 我不把书拿走
– Yah, I’m not taking the book.
当特蕾西拒绝买这本书时…
And when Traci refuses to buy in…
戴安娜:我可以帮忙吗?
Diana: Can I help?
她刚刚从书上撕下了几页
Customer: Yeah. She just ripped the pages off the book,
但把这本损坏的书留下了
but left the broken book here.
她把她出卖了
She sells her out.
戴安娜:我很抱歉 你损坏…
Diana: I’m sorry, you bro…
特蕾西:对 我刚刚在浏览她帮我拿着的杂…杂志
Traci: Yeah, I was looking through the.. the magazine she was holding before.
顾客:这本书被她撕掉了几页
Customer: And she took those pages off the book.
顾客:她刚刚撕掉了特蕾西:这本已经被损坏了
Customer: She Just ripped this.Traci: That was already done.
特蕾西:这本之前就被损坏了
Traci: That one was already done..
顾客:我刚刚看到是你撕掉的
Customer: I just watched you do it
顾客:哪里…在你的手臂下为什么有这几页?
Customer: Where… why do you have those pages under your arm?
特蕾西:噢 这些只是我的笔记
Tracy: Oh, it’s just my notes.
顾客:你可以给她看吗?你可以把你所有的这些笔记给她看吗?
Customer: Can you show her? Can you show all of those with ya?
特蕾西:额 我…我…
Tracy: Well, I… I…
如果我们告诉她这是个节目会怎么样?
How about we show her it’s What Would You Do?
-你好!怎么了?-哦 天呐
– Hi! What happened?- Oh, my god.
我被吓到了
– I was horrified.
你立即敲响了警钟
– You sounded the alarm right away.
哦天呐 因为我爱这个商店
– Oh, my god, because I love this store.
这就像…一个社区商店 为什么会有人做这种事呢
– This is such a… like community store. Why would anybody do this?
约翰:他们只想要食谱 他们怎么伤害你了?
John: They Just want recipe. What’s it hurting?
对食谱拍照 我就觉得有点不合适了
– Taking the picture of the recipe, I was kind of like “I know you’re a little limp”,
但损坏它就太可怕了
– but breaking it, that was horrible.
我们再次做了这个实验
We’re rolling again.
你可以帮我拿着吗?我想拍张照很快的
– Can You just hold this for me? Just wanna take a quick picture.
噢 没问题
-Oh, sure.
这个女人帮了我们的食谱搜查者一个忙
This woman gives our recipe seeker a hand.
-我只想要一个食谱 就几页-我理解
– I only want one recipe, it’s like a few pages.- I understand.
我不想买整本书 你知道吧?
– I don’t wanna buy the whole thing, you know?
-我的手没有遮到任何字 对吧?-噢 没有没有
– My hand is not in the way or anything, is it?- Oh, no, no.
你曾经做过这种事吗?
– Have you ever done this?
-不 但我知道有人做过-噢 是的
– No, but I know people who have.- Oh, yeah.
或者我可以让它平放着?
– Or should I maybe like lay it down?
事实上 只要帮我拿一小会儿就好
– Actually, just hold it for me real quick.
她看上去被刚刚发生的事吓到了
She seems shocked by what just happened.
她继续看着书被一页一页地撕下来
And she continues to watch, page by page.
顾客:不特蕾西:这里还有一个…
Customer: No.Traci: There’s another one in here…
约翰:对 继续撕 继续撕书
John: Yeah, keep ripping. Keep ripping recipes.
特蕾西:噢天呐 我想要这个
Traci: Oh, Jesus, l want this.
[撕书中]
[Book ripping]
-我只想要一些-这是一本崭新的书
– I only want a few.- It’s a brand-new book.
-你想要这些的复印件吗?-不了 谢谢
– Do you want a copy of these?- No, thank you.
噢 好 谢谢你
– Oh, good. Thank you.
但愿他们不要对你说什么
– I hope they don’t say anything to you.
我做这个对你有影响吗?
– Does it bother you that I did it?
一阵紧张的笑声
Some nervous laughter.
你可以帮我拿一下这些吗?
– Can you hold these for me for a sec?
让我看看我们有…
Let me seeif we have…
-我可以把它们放下来吗?我把它们放在这
– Can I put them down? I’ll put them right here.
-不不不 因为我不想让他们看到 就把它们藏起来
– No, no, no, no, because I don’t want them to see it. Just hide it, just hide out.
她看上去有些不安
She looks uncomfortable.
我想应该就是这些了
– I think that’s it.
但她一直没有阻止她
But she never stops her.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
-你好 你怎么样?-天呐…
– Hi, how are you?- Oh, my god…
天呐…
– Oh, my god…
-我是约翰-我知道你是谁!
– I’m John…- I know who you are!
你身处一个艰难的境地 不是吗?
– You’re in a tough position there, huh?
-我不觉得这件事是正确的-对 我可以看到你脸上的表情
– I didn’t feel right about it. – Yeah, I could see the look on your face.
-拍照是一回事 对吧?然后她撕书了-这是个艰难的处境
– Taking a picture was one thing, right? And then she rips it out. – It was a tough position.
-你为她打掩护了-我不应该的
– You covered for her.- I shouldn’t have, though.
-我不知道该做什么-对
– I didn’t know what to do.- Yeah.
我就只拿一页
– I’m gonna just take a page.
在这一整天中 我们看见了对图书蓄意破坏者的不同反应
Throughout the day, we see different reactions toward book vandal.
他们的困惑
Their confusion.
起初她想要给页面拍照
First she wanted to take pictures of the page
然后她开始撕书 我…
then she started taking pages out of the book. I…
震惊和不赞成
Shock and disapproval.
然后这个男人来了
And then along comes this man.
我莫名其妙的感觉自己像是一个罪犯的同伙
– Somehow I feel like an accomplice in a crime.
噢不不不
-Oh, no, no, no, no.
不?行 谢谢 祝你好运
– No? Okay. Thank you. Good luck.
我就把这页带走
– I’m just gonna take the page.
他不敢相信自己的眼睛 然后迅速地离开了商店
He can’t believe his eyes, and quickly leaves the store.
但在离开的路上 他警示了管理人
But on his way out, he alerts the manager.
-那个女孩正在撕书-真的?
– That girl was ripping a recipe out of the book.- She is?
在他开走之前…
Before he drives away…
好吧 准备好了吗?
Alright, ready?
你怎么样 先生?你当时在想什么?
– How’re you doing, sir? What did you think?
嗯…我知道这个商店的主人 额 我…
– Well, I know the owner of the store, you know, I…
你听到她撕书了吗
– Did you hear her rip off the book?
是的我听到了 我说了:“哇 这么做是不对的“
– Yes, I did. I said, “wow, it’s not right.”
这是一家夫妻经营的店 对吧?
– It’s a mom-and-pop shop, right?
对呀 这里有这么多大商店和网店
– Yeah, there’re so many big stores,
他们还在卖书 你得支持你的本地商店呀
– and online and they’re still selling books, you gotta support your local stores.
打扰一下 你可以帮忙拿一下这个吗 很快就好
– Excuse me, can you just quickly hold this…
但最后这个顾客 在我们的书中 是个畅销书作者
But this last customer, in our book, she’s a best-seller.
就像今天其他的购物者一样 她给予了帮助
Just like all the other shoppers today, she lends a helping hand
当特蕾西给那些食谱拍照时
while Traci takes the shot of those recipes.
-姜饼 那很不错 对吧?-对啊
– Gingerbread, that was good, right?- Yeah.
姜饼 OK 很好 我就拿…
– Gingerbread. OK, cool, I’ll just take the…
[撕书中]
[Book ripping]
不 不要这么做
– No. Don’t do that.
然后尝试着阻止她
And tries to stop her.
不 你不能这么做
– No, you can’t do that.
你可以帮我拿一下吗?
– Can you hold this for me?
不 不 你不能在书店里撕书
– No, no. You can’t tear a book apart in a bookstore.
-我只是想尝试着省钱-不 我不能忍受 你在偷东西
– I’m just trying to save money.- No, I can’t do it. You’re stealing.
所以我们就…我只有一页剩下了因为我已经把其他的都拿走了
– So we’ll… I have just a page to do because I’ve already taken the other one out.
不 不 不…
– No, no, no…
我已经把这个拿走了
– I’ve already taken this one.
如果你继续的话我就得说些什么了
– I’m going to have to say something if you keep doing it.
-你什么都不要说-那就停止
– You don’t wanna say anything.- Then stop.
-这个商店里有我的朋友-噢…
– These are my friends here in this bookstore.- Oh…
-尽管 我不认为这是一个很严重的事-是 这是盗窃
– I don’t think it’s a big deal, though.- Yes, it’s theft.
这是盗窃并且这些人是我的朋友
– It’s theft and these are my friends.
我不能从我朋友那偷东西
– I can’t steal from my friends.
约翰:漂亮!
John: Beautiful!
我需要把它放回去吗
– Shall I just put it back in?
嗯 然后去图书馆 在那复印一下
– Yeah. And go to the library. Make a copy of it there.
她支持她的社区书店并为他们发声
She stands up for her neighborhood bookstore.
你怎么样?我是约翰·奎宁斯 她并不是真的在盗窃
– How are you? I’m John Quinones. She’s not really stealing.
-这真的让你伤心了-是的 这些人是我的朋友
– It really upsets you.- Yeah, these’re my friends.
买这本书或者去图书馆
– Buy the book or go to the library,
但请你不要从我朋友或任何人那里偷东西
but don’t steal from my friends, please, or anybody.
盗窃是不对的
– Stealing is wrong.
你非常仁慈 你是一个好的朋友 他们真幸运能有你这样的朋友
– That’s very kind. You’re a good friend! They’re lucky to have you.
这些令人感动的举动深深的打动了这个美妙的图书馆的管理员
Those kind actions hit home for the owner of this wonderful bookstore.
那非常的令人感动
– That was very emotional,
看到我的顾客和朋友如此反应 眼泪在我的眼眶里打转
and it brought tears to my eyes to have my customer and friend react that way.
它确实影响到了书店?
– It does impact the store like this?
噢 这是一个挑战 毫无疑问
– Oh, it’s a challenge, there’s no doubt about it.
我们依赖着像Jane一样支持我们的人 以及我们的朋友和顾客
– And we rely on people like Jane who appreciate us and our friends and customers.
这个故事也告诉我们
The more of the story is:
不要相信每个你遇见的友好的购物者
don’t trust every friendly shopper you meet,
因为我们都知道
because as we all know,
我们不能通过一本书的封面来断定它的好坏
we can’t judge a book by its cover.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在一档叫做“What Should You Do?’’ 的节目里,特蕾西和节目组决定尝试在书店里撕书并观察人们对此的有趣的反应……

听录译者

Bingo

翻译译者

Cathy

审核员

审核员_XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Xy8MPwy9M

相关推荐