ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

胜者思维 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

胜者思维

Winners Mindset - Eric Thomas | Jim Rohn | Les Brown (New Coaching Video)

我不知道你正在面对着什么
I don’t know what you are facing,
但我知道
but here is what I do know.
你拥有独特的东西
You’ve got something special.
你有伟大的灵魂
You’ve got greatness in you,
我知道
and I know it’s possible
你有可能梦想成真
that you can live your dream.
一些轻易做成的事
The things that are easy to do
有时也会很艰难
are also easy not to do
这就是梦想成功与失败的不同之处
That’s the difference between dream success and failure
你要坚信 世上没有你办不到的事
You should be feeling like there’s absolutely nothing you can’t accomplish.
没有 我不会去测验
Nothing. I don’t test,
也不会在乎它是什么
I don’t care what it is.
无论你的人生中正在经历什么
Whatever you’re going through in your life,
你都应该相信自己可以做到
you should feel like you could beat it, alright
到你相信自己的时候
The day you become convinced
你就不会再自卑
then you stop devaluing yourself.
但到你停止前进
The day you stop growing,
放弃超越的时候
the day you stop getting better
就是你的毁灭之时
is the day you die,
也是那些努力想超越你的人
is the day the person who is trying to catch you
成功超越你之时
will get you.
如果你没有达到自己的期待
If you are not where you wanna be
那是因为你还没有成为你应该成为的那个人
is because you are not who you need to be right now.
美梦与空想不会改变你的现状
and dreaming and hoping is not going to change your situation.
我并不是说拥有梦想有什么错 我们会谈到这点
I’m not saying there is anything wrong with dreaming. we’ll talk about that.
你知道 我也不是说不能想象 你应该有想象力
I’m not talking about ,you know, not having a vision. You have a vision.
但请听我说
but listen to me
你的内在决定了你将何去何从
you are where you want because of who you are.
如果你想达到别的境界
and if you are going to get somewhere else
就必须为之作出改变
you gonna have to change.
你能做到 你能拥有
You can be, you can have
你可以做任何你想做的事
you can do whatever you want
但你需要放松身心
but you will have to free yourself
不要自讨苦吃
and stop being a victim
如果你一直等待别人向你展示出机会
waiting for somebody else to open up an opportunity for you
等待他们为你打开那扇门 为你而打开
to open up that door for you, to do for you.
如果你不去自力更生 那么对不起
If you don’t do for yourself, I apologize,
对不起 但愿会有人帮你
I apologize. I wish they would, man.
我可以告诉你 他们会说些什么
I can tell you what they to tell you
你的老板会说他很抱歉
Your boss would say they’re sorry.
但无论是谁对你说抱歉 相信我
Whoever owns you an apology but trust me
如果你一直在等待 你可能永远也不会得到机会
you might die and never get one. If you’re waiting on that
你也许永远都是命运的人质
you might be in a hostage situation for the rest of your life.
你的梦想会化为泡影
Your dream will not become a reality.
直到你从不重视 变得重视
until you shift from not important to somewhat important
变得非常重视 变得十万火急
to very important to an emergency.
听我说 你们有些人已遭受了生活的重击
You hear me. Some of you have been knocked out by life.
当你如梦初醒 发现自己遍体鳞伤时你才会说 “原来它伤害了我!”
And you got up and saw the blood, you’re like: “oh, he hit me!”
有时你真的需要给生活漂亮的反击
sometimes in life you have to hit back.
但这并不容易 因为它不会让你有可乘之机
It’s not always gonna be easy. They’re not going to give it to you.
它们不会让你轻易成功
they are not going to give you success.
成功不会唾手而得 但如果你想要去更远处的世界
they are not going to put it on the plate but if you want the world forward,
如果你想要感受到自己的汗水 鲜血 和泪水
if you want to put the sweat the blood the tears
那就去拼搏 因为成功不是不劳而获的
if you want it you earn it. They don’t give away.
它们不出售
they are never on sale.
如果你想得到它 你也可以去交易
If you want one you can buy it
但你要心甘情愿地为它付出
if you’re willing to pay for it.
有时你被一些成就迷惑了心智
Some of you your success has messed you up.
你似乎非常成功 却依然愤慨
You’re so successful now you sore.
你并没有从成功中受益
Your success has not benefited you
即使成功也没有使你成长
You’ve not grown as a result of being successful.
你不再因此痛苦
You lost your bite,
你逐渐满足于此 成功正在毁灭你
you’re not hungry any more. Your success is damaging you.
每当你遇到挑战
Every time you come up to a challenge
你就畏缩不前
you quit, you surrender
你放弃 你投降
you give up, you give in.
每当我独自前行时 我不会忘记我孤身一人
Every single thing I go through, I remember I was homeless
也从中明白道理
and I draw from it.
每当我独自承受痛苦时
Every single time I’m going through pain
我都记起孩提时经历过的苦难
I remember that I have gone through pain since I was a kid.
也从中汲取经验 充分利用你的痛苦
I draw from it. Recycle your pain.
从中学到点什么 你既然已承受苦难
Get something from it. You’re already in pain.
就要利用它 用它去成就一番事业
Use it Do something with it.
让它带你达到全新的领域
Allow it to take you to the next level.
让你的痛苦成就你的伟大
Allow your pain to push you to greatness.
我命令你 我要求你
I challenge you. I challenge you.
我要求你做最好的自己
I challenge you to be the best you could be.
舒尔茨先生 我的老师曾给我一个承诺
Now, Mr.Schultz, my teacher gave me a promise
我想把那句话说给你
and I want to give you that promise now.
这就是我得到的承诺 我把它带给你
Here was the promise I got and I bring it to you
这是我的老师曾说过的
Here is what my teacher said
“如果你会改变
“if you will change
罗恩先生 ”他说 “如果你会改变
Mr.Rohn,” he said,” if you will change
所有的一切也都会为你而改变
every thing will change for you.
你不必改变政府治理
You don’t have to change the government
你不必改变物价格局
you don’t have to change prices
你不必改变税款缴纳
you don’t have to change taxes
明白吗”
get all that.”
他说如果你愿改变
He said that if you would change
所有的一切都会为你改变
every thing would change for you.
而你所要做的第一件事
And the first thing you start changing is what
就是改变你的人生观
your philosophy.
你要开始改变思维
You start changing your mind.
改变思考的方式
You start changing how you think.
开始接纳新想法和新信息
You start picking up new ideas and information
学习新知识 做出更好的决定
gather new knowledge, make better decisions
分辨真正有价值的东西
about what is valuable.
我要告诉你 如果你这么做 你的人生将会从此不同
and I’m telling you if you do that your whole life will change.
你的身体健康会改善
your health will change
你的家庭关系会改观
your relationship with your family will change
你应对挑战的能力也会改变
your ability to cope with challenges will change.
我要告诉你 收入 升职 所有的一切都会改变
I’m telling you, income, promotion all of it will change.
如果你改变 一切都会随着变化
If you will change, it’ll all change.
但如果你安于现状 一切仍会依旧如此
If you won’t change, it isn’t gonna change.
如果你交叉手指
You can keep your fingers crossed if you want to
盼望它们可以自己伸直
and hope they’ll straighten it out.
这就如同你盼望风不再如此疾迅
You can wish for the wind not to blow quite severe
我要告诉你
but I’m telling you
盼望风为你的意愿而改变
wishing for the wind to change in your favour
我们把这叫天真 叫幼稚
we call naive at this.
不要再去想:我要等待更和煦的风
Don’t do this any longer: wish for a better wind.
最关键的是要期待运用智慧
The key is to wish for the wisdom to set
去扬帆起航
a better sail.
你要利用一切风力
You utilise whatever wind to blow
去达到任何一个你想去的地方
to take you wherever you want to go.
这是我25岁时的人生观
That is the philosophy I picked up at the age of 25
它改变了我的一生
and it revolutionsed my whole life.
这是我发现的 其实很简单
And here is what I found. I found it was easy.
这次试着找个工作吧
Got a job this time.
我对容易的定义
My definition of easy
就是我能做到
meaning something I could do.
我指的是你能做到的事很容易
I figure for some you can do is easy.
现在我们再讲一件事
Now here’s the parentheses
一个我为之努力奋斗的事
parenthesea I worked hard at it.
我发现我能做到的一些事情非常容易
I found something I could do, which was easy
但我仍然埋头苦干
but I worked hard at it.
起早贪黑
I got up early and stayed up late
六年来孜孜不倦
worked hard that six years.
但如果这些事很容易 就意味着我很容易做到
But if what I did was easy, meaning it was something I could do
你会说 “罗恩先生 如果这件事很容易
you say,” well, Mr. Rohn if that was so easy
你周围的每个人怎么都做了六年
how come everybody else around you doing that six years
他们怎么没有发财致富?”这就是为什么
how come they didn’t get rich”Here’s why
有些事 它很容易办不成
It’s easy not to.
否则你会怎么形容它呢?这就对了
How else would you describe it? That’s it.
你对剩下的那些人说
You say no no
不 不
for all the rest of them
这对他们来说很艰难 但对你而言很容易
it was hard for them and it was easy for you.
那不是真的
That’s not true
你无法在睿智的观众面前击败我
You couldn’t defeat me on that in front of these intelligent audience.
你有机会在这里放松下来
So you’ve got the choice here today wound up to easiness.
容易做到或是
Easy to or what
容易做不到
easy not to.
我可以给你“一句话”来证明
I can give you an “one sentence” how I got great
从全新的时刻起 我是如何变强的
from the time as a new one.
这就是那句话
Here’s the one sentence
六年来我从未忽视
I did not neglect
每一天我能够做到的每一件事
to do the easy things I could do everyday for six years.
强调:我从未 忽视
Underline. I did not neglect.
这 就是关键
That’s the key.
尽管我发现 我做的有些事需要运气
I found something easy I could do that led to fortune
我也从未忽视过它们
and I did not neglect to do it.
在美国 你没有得到想要的一切的主要原因
Major reason for not having everything you want in America
你没有拥有更多你想拥有的
major reason for not having more what you want in America
更加健康 更多财富 更大权力
more health, more money, more power
更广影响 更多一切
more influence, more everything
你没有得到这些的主要原因
major reason why you don’t get it
是很简单的答案:忽视
simple answer: neglect
这就是忽视的问题
Neglect and here’s the problem with neglect
它如同传染病散播开来
It starts as an infection
如果你不关注它
and if you don’t take care of it
它终将成为恶疾
it becomes a disease.
还有一个问题
And here’s what else is the problem
对一件事的忽视会传递给另一件事
one neglect leads to another.
你忽视了用金钱做明智的事
Neglect to do wise things with your money
你也许就忽视用时间做明智的事
you probably neglect to do wise things with your time.
你忽视了花费时间去做明智的事
Neglect to do wise things with your time
你也许就忽视用交易做明智的事
you probably neglect to do wise things with your business.
一个接着一个接着一个传染
One leads to another leads to another.
不久以后忽视就会完全将你掌握
Pretty soon neglect has you by the throat
掏空你的钱包 掏空你的心
emptying your purse, emptying your heart
掏空你所有机会
emptying all of your chances
只为金钱和权力
for equities and power the good things.
这就是忽视的力量
Neglect
假如你每天在街头散步健身会怎样
What if you should be walking around the block everyday for your good health
你不会
and you don’t.
我要告诉你 你正在错误的道路上
I’m telling you, you’re on the wrong track.
你应该这么做 你能够这么做但你不做
You should do it. You could do it. You don’t do it
这就是失败的公式
That’s called formula for disaster.
你开始做的是
All you got to do is
让那些事情积攒六年
let that and a few other things accumulate for six years
最终你只会开你不愿开的车
and now you’re driving what you don’t wanna drive
穿你不愿穿的衣服
wearing what you don’t wanna wear
住在你不愿住的地方
living where you don’t wanna live
做你不想做的事
doing what you don’t wanna do
也许成为了你不想成为的人
maybe having become what you really didn’t wanna become.
就是这样
I’m telling that’s it.
你只会受他人掌控 身不由己
just neglect along, drift along and it’s got you by the throat.
它会耗尽你的价值
It will take all your values
只留给你一缕灰尘
leave you with a just little bit of dust
一丝微风 稍纵即逝
and the summer wind and it’ll soon be gone.
希望我把它说清楚了
I hope I said that well.
这就是我在25岁时所发掘的自我
That’s it. It’s what I found myself at age twenty five
直到我的老师来对我说
until my teacher came along and said
“罗恩先生 事到如今你失败了
Mr.Rohn up till now you’ve messed up
让我们看看如果我们能重新来过 改变一切”
Let’s see if we can clean that up, change it all.
于是我真的改变了我的一生
I did change my life.
不只是金钱
Not just the money
剩余的所有价值源源涌来
all the rest of the value that came pouring in
那时我明白了这就是我
when I understood that it was me
这就是我
It was me
找个简单点的方法
So take the easier approach.
这东西很容易理解
This stuff is easy to figure out.
积累财富很容易
Getting rich is easy
我教青年如何在四十岁 三十五岁变得富有
I teach the teenagers how to be rich by forty
前提是那时你还很通脱
thirty five if you’re extra bright.
其实这东西不难
The stuff is not difficult.
伟大就是把事情做得更好
Greatness is about making things better.
伟大就是把自己变得更好
Greatness is about getting better.
你知道当我们还是孩子时 祖母会说
You know when we were kids Granny used to say
你要做得好 更好 最好
good, better, best
直到好变成更好 更好变成最好
never let it rest until your good is better
才能休息
and your better is best.
你知道对我来说伟大就是
You know so for me greatness is about
没有人知道自己的时间
no body knows their time is
没有人知道我的能力
no body knows what I’m capable of.
但我每天都在前进
But I what I’m capable of: getting better every single day
永无止境 毫无怨言
Never settling. Never saying
“我获得了哲学博士学位 我做到了”
” well I got a PhD so I’m finished.”
我准备买录像机
You know I’ve got a video or
或是已经买到
a few videos I would buy or
几乎没人做过那些但我做的很好
most people have never done that. I’m doing good
我写了三本书 并且写的不错
I wrote three books. I’m good
不 不 你知道
no no, there you know
在一天结束
you know it at the end of the day
你躺下睡觉时
when you lay your head down to sleep.
你知道自己今天尽力了
You know when you’re giving your best.
你知道自己得到了提升
You know when you’ve gotten better.
伟大就是 改变今天的自己
And greatness is challenging the today you
对未来的自己说 你可以变得更好
And the future you say,” you can get better.”
你拼命赚钱
You’re grinding on money
在奋斗努力中度过周二周三
grinding on Tuesday, griding on Wednesday
如果你一周里七八天
If you’re grinding six seven days a week
或五六天都在拼命地奋斗
or spend a five or six years
现在有一些东西就要出现了
Something’s gotta come out now of it.
我认为如果我们花费更多的时间
And I think if we spend more time on
为我们的目标奋斗
what’s my goal
你知道这就意味着我所做的一切都是为了实现目标
you know, meaning what do I do to accomplish in this day
包括生活方式
to live this life style
而你却去追求它
and you go after it
我不是说你不应有目标
I’m not saying you shouldn’t have goal.
我只是觉得人们的那些计划太不切实际
I just think that goals for people is too high on the priority list
我认为人们的计划表上应该有的是
and I think what should be on the priority list is
你想成为什么样的人
who want to be
因此明天早晨醒来
so you can wake up on the next day
你就可以轻松消磨时光
and you can grind it out.
一切皆有可能
It’s possible.
我会这么做 我会让这一切发生
I can do this. I can make this happen.
无论这么做有多坏 会变得多糟
No matter how bad it is or how bad it gets
我都将这么做下去
I’m going to make it.
一切皆有可能
It’s possible.
没错 你的梦想有可能实现
Yes. Your dream is possible.
每天都要对自己说
Say that to yourself everyday.
将你的思维投入到你所写的文字中去
Feed your mind with words that you’re writing
投入到你所听到的话中投入到你对自己诉说的话中
words that you hear and words that you speak to yourself.
让你的信仰与疑虑慢慢消失殆尽
Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death.
告诉自己 一切皆有可能
Say to yourself,” It’s possible
一切皆有可能 一切皆有可能
It’s possible. It’s possible.”
即使你没有证据来证明它
Even when you have no evidence to point to
也要告诉自己 一切皆有可能
say to yourself:” It’s possible.”
世上没有比思想更强大的力量
There is nothing as powerful as a make up mind.
有时你需要非常努力地去做
It’s a struggle sometimes to do that
特别是你身边的人告诉你
especially when you have people around you telling you that it’s not possible
你做不到时
that you can’t do it.
他们会时常提起
And they’re constantly pointing out
你过去的失败
your failures of the past
时常提起那些你不感兴趣的事
constantly reminding you of all the things that you don’t have going for you.
这让我想起了一个故事
I’m reminded of a story
冬天 两个小男孩在冰面上玩耍
of two little boys that were playing on the some ice during the winter.
当他们走近冰面的时候
And as they got further out on this ice
一个男孩摔倒在薄薄的冰面下
one fell through the thin ice.
另一个站在冰面上的孩子
And, and so the little fellow that was still on top of the ice
想方设法营救他的朋友
He was trying to save his little buddy
但小男孩无法靠近他
and he couldn’t reach him.
他想要把朋友拉上来
He was trying to pull him.
小男孩能透过薄冰看见他
He could see him through the thin ice
当男孩离他的朋友越来越远时 他拼命地想办法
as he got further away from him, struggling.
但他仍无法靠近他的朋友
And he couldn’t reach him
小男孩努力去敲打冰面
and he was trying to break the ice.
但他做不到 他四下观察
He couldn’t do it. He looked around
看到了远处的树 于是他跑了过去
and he saw tree in the distance and he ran.
爬上树
And he got up on a tree.
折下一段粗壮的树枝
And he pulled and broke down an enormous size of branch
然后回到冰上 疯狂地敲打冰面
and came back and savagely begin to beat that ice
最终他砸开了冰面 奇迹般的救出了朋友
and broke it and miraculously he saved his friend.
当医生赶来后
And when the paramedics came
他们抢救了孩子 让他苏醒过来
and they were able to revive the little boy.
一些人绞尽脑汁地思考这个故事 说道
They were scratching their heads and trying to figure this out, said
“这个弱小的孩子怎么能
“How could this little puny fellow
爬上树 折下和他一般大的树枝
go up in a tree and break off a branch of his size
把它扛回去
and then come back
用它敲碎冰面
and beat and break the ice
并救下他的朋友呢?”
and save his friend?”
这些人认为这个故事不可思议 令人困惑
They thought it was just miraculous, it was baffling.
一位老者说道
And an old guy who was there said
“我可以告诉你们他怎么做到的”
“I can tell you how he did it.”
那些人问道 “怎么做 他怎么做到的”
And they said,” How? How did he do it?”
老者回答说 “因为没有人对他说
Then he said,” There was no one here to tell him
他做不到”
that he couldn’t do it.”
哇哦 你能做些什么
Wow. What could you do
我能做些什么
What could I do
我们大家能做些什么
What could all of us do
如果我们的生活中没有像小男孩一样
if we did not have the nay-sayers in our lives
天真地去相信反对者
that we believe naively like the little boy
那么一切皆有可能
that it was possible
如果失败不曾出现在你的世界
What would you do
你会怎么做?
if failure was not on the table?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

任何时候都不要怀疑自己,全力以赴把握好每一天,终会展示自己的价值,拥有有属于自己的天地。记住,一切皆有可能。

听录译者

gideon

翻译译者

无痕

审核员

审核员W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MWQh7HwlXQ

相关推荐