ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

威尔史密斯:恐惧的对面是一生难忘的体验 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

威尔史密斯:恐惧的对面是一生难忘的体验

Will Smith - The BEST Things in Life are on the Other Side of FEAR

三年前 我去迪拜玩跳伞
– Three years ago, I went skydiving in Dubai.
是的 跳伞非常有趣
Right, skydiving is a really interesting
让你直面恐惧 对吧
confront with fear, right?
说到这我必须得站起来了
So I got to stand up, so
我得站起来
I got to stand up.
朋友们,事情是这样的
So, all your friends, what happens is you go,
抱歉啊 我东西掉地上了
sorry, I dropped my thing.
前天晚上我出去
So what happens is you go out the night before
和小伙伴们喝上一杯的时候
and you take a drink with your friends.
有人说 嘿 我们明天应该去玩跳伞
And somebody says, “hey, we should go skydiving tomorrow!”
我回道 好啊 我们要去跳伞啦 噢耶
and you go, “Yeah, we’ll go skydiving, yeah!”
好啊 大家都在欢呼 好啊
“Yeah” everybody goes, “Yeah!”
然后我回到家 就在想 嗯
and you go home by yourself you like, “Umm.”
是的 我在想 他们也跟我一样是醉了
Right, you like, “Well, they was drunk too.”
我想他们也许不会去吧
“right, so, maybe they not, I mean”
”我们没必要去”
“we don’t have to go.”
“不用非得去跳”
“We don’t have to do it.”
然后那天晚上 我躺在床上
And then that night you’re laying in your bed
嘴里只能不停的哼哼
and you just keep, “Uhh, uhh”
因为我害怕了
and you’re terrified.
我不断想象可怕的场景
You keep imagining over and over again
从飞机上往外跳 天哪
jumping out of an airplane and you can’t
真搞不懂为什么要这样做
figure out why you would do that.
我一直躺在床上难以入眠
Right, and you’re laying there
那绝对是我人生中最糟糕的一晚
and you have the worst night’s sleep
但是
of your life but
还是有希望的
you still have the hope that
希望我的朋友们当时都喝多了 醒了就不记得了
your friends were drunk.
第二天我醒来
You wake up the next day and you go
走到大家相约见面的地方
down where you said you would meet
结果每个人都在那儿
and everybody’s there.
我只能说 啊 额 太好了 真是好的不得了
And you’re like, “Ah, oh, cool, cool, cool, cool.”
是的 我只能上车了
Right, so you get in the van and
我不知道的是
you don’t know that your friends had
我的朋友们度过了同样的一晚
the same night that you had,
他们在假装不害怕
cause they’re pretending like they didn’t.
他们掩饰道 是的 我叔叔是海豹突击队的
They’re like, “Yeah, my uncle’s a Navy SEAL,”
嘿 接下来肯定会很好玩
“and hey, you know, it’s going to be great.”
我心心念念了好久呐
“I’ve been looking forward to this.”
而我却是 哦滴个神呐
so you like, “Oh my God, oh my God!”
我的胃受不鸟了
and your stomach is terrible,
不能吃下任何东西
you can’t eat and everything.
但是我不想成为唯一的
But you don’t want to be the only punk
不敢跳下飞机的废物
who doesn’t jump out of this airplane.
我到达那 听了一场简短的安全急救课
So you get there and then you have this safety brief.
那些人跟我说
And the guys are telling you,
如果降落伞不能打开
“Well, if the chute doesn’t open”
接下来你应该
“what’s going to happen is you’re going to”
啥 啥 降落伞要是打不开
well, what what could happen that
那怎么办呐?
the chute wouldn’t open?
听着 你只要做一件事情 就是
Right, so you do a thing and what you do
紧贴着那位
is your first jump you’re attached to a guy
和你一起跳的同志
who’s going to walk you out.
之后走进机场了
So you go and you get there
那有一驾飞机 没有人停下来
and there’s an airplane and nobody’s stopping,
每个人都一直往前走
everybody’s still going.
所以我上了飞机
So you get onto the airplane and
坐那儿呆着 但你知道 这就有点儿过了
you’re sitting there and you know it’s extra
因为我坐的是某个老兄的大腿
because you’re sitting on some dude’s lap,some stranger
我就坐在人家大腿上
you’re sitting on his lap.
而且你还得尝试着跟人闲聊几句
And you’re trying to make small talk,
“可还行 兄弟”
“Yeah, man.”
“经常和人一块儿跳 哈?”
“So you be jumpin’ with people all the time, huh?”
所以你懂的 然后我必须得确定
So, you know, and then you got to make sure.
“你也有孩子 对吧?你也有想要见的人 对吧?”
“You got kids, right, you got people you need to see.”
是的 你得确信他是在乎的
Right, you want to make sure he’s serious.
我坐在里面 一切都正常
And you get in there, so everything’s normal.
然后飞机起飞了 一直往上 往上
So you fly, you go up and you go up.
到了14000英尺的高度 这时
You go up to 14,000 feet and you notice
我看到了一个灯 它有红色 黄色
there’s a light, it’s red and it’s yellow
和绿色
and green, right.
现在 那灯是红色的
So, right now the light’s red,
我在想某个时刻它会变绿
and you think at some point the light’s going to go green.
我不知道接下来会发生什么
And you don’t know what’s going to happen.
对吧 然后我就等着等着它变黄
Right, and you wait and it goes yellow,
然后又变绿
and the light goes green,
这时有人打开了门
and somebody opens the door.
那一刻才突然意识到
And in that moment you realize
我还从来没做过
that you’ve never been in a friggin’ airplane
门是开着的飞机
with the door open.
是的 太恐怖了 抱歉我喷口水了
Right, terror, I’m sorry I’m spitting.
恐怖 恐怖 极其恐怖
I’m sorry, terror, terror, terror, terror!
我硬着头皮去了
Right, so you go and then
要是你有点小聪明的话就会坐在后面
if you were smart you sat in the back
不会第一个上
so you don’t go first.
接着人们开始出舱了
Right, and then people start going out of the airplane.
该我上了 身后的人陪着我往前走
And you go, and the guy walks you up
走到机舱尽头
to the end of the thing.
我就站在脚趾头与门口齐边儿的地方
And you’re standing at your toes are on the edge,
我探出头 往下看着 死~亡~
and you’re looking out down to death.
然后他们说 数到三
And they say, “On three!”
开始数 一 二
And they say, “One, two!”
然后数到二时就把我推下去了
and he pushes you on two because
数到三的时候 人们都下意识地抓住别人不放 不是吗
people grab on three, right.
(大笑)
– (laughing)
我大叫着 “啊~~~~~!”
– Right, and you go, “Uhhhh!”
掉出了飞机后 下一秒
you fall out of the airplane and in one second
我突然意识到这是人生中最幸福的体验
you realize that it’s the most blissful experience
我在飞
of your life, you’re flying.
是的 你不觉得是在掉下来
Right, it doesn’t feel like falling, right.
而是被风托举着
You’re actually kind of held a little bit
之后才开始
by the wind and then you start,
你开始降落 不停的降落
you start falling, you’re falling,
但是一点都不害怕
and there’s zero fear.
你意识到 最危险的时候
You realize at the point of maximum danger
也是最不害怕的时候
is the point of minimum fear.
真是棒极了!
It’s bliss!
棒极了!
It’s bliss!
我在飞
And you’re flying, right,
我做到了
and you’re doing it and then
20秒 25秒 40秒
20 seconds, 25 seconds, 40 seconds,
我有足够多的时间去看
and you have enough time to just kind like,
“瞧 那是我喜欢的大厦”
“There’s that building, that’s how I like”
“噢 我可以看到那大海!”
“Oh, you can see the ocean!”
是的 我开始到处看
Right, you start doing all of that,
这次经历让我在思考 当我头天晚上
and the lesson for me is why were you scared
躺在床上的时候为什么害怕?
in your bed the night before?
你为什么要害怕
What do you need that fear for?
别去就行了
Just don’t go!
为什么跳之前居然能躺在床上害怕了16个小时?
Why are you scared in your bed 16 hours before you jump?
为什么在车上的时候害怕?
Why are you scared in the car?
为什么不能好好享受早餐?
Why could you not enjoy breakfast?
为什么要去害怕
What did you need, fear is,
害怕什么?
fear of what?
箭上弦之前 你甚至连飞机
You’re nowhere even near the airplane.
都没靠近呢
Everything up to the stepping out,
根本没有理由去害怕
there’s actually no reason to be scared.
恐惧只会毁了你的一天
It only just ruins your day.
你可以不去跳
You don’t have to jump.
然后就在那一刻
And then in that moment,
你本应感到恐惧的时候 突然间却
all of sudden where you should be terrified,
成为了你人生中经历最幸福的时刻
is the most blissful experience of your life.
老天把人生中最好的事情
And God placed the best things in life
放在恐怖的另一面
on the other side of terror.
放在极为恐惧的另一面
On the other side of your maximum fear
那就是人生中所有最美好的东西
are all of the best things in life.
抱歉
You know, so that was sorry.
抱歉 这就是我跳伞与恐惧的经历
Sorry, that was my experience with skydiving and fear.
事实上
– So practically speaking.
但是我不喜欢刚刚的演讲
– But I didn’t like that take,
我要再说一遍
I’m going to do it again.
我能说的更好
I can sell it better.
我能说的更好
I can sell that better.
对抗恐惧 绝对是一种
The confrontation with fear is an absolute
我们面对人生必须要做的事情
magical way of facing the things we have
最神奇的方式
to do in this life, you know.
抛却恐惧 活出精彩
Forget security, live for experience.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一次跳伞经历让威尔史密斯爱上恐惧他会告诉人们怎样的人生哲理呢

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

林枫

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DNv2p2ayZ0

相关推荐