ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

移居到新城市会解决我们所有的问题吗 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

移居到新城市会解决我们所有的问题吗

Will Moving to a New City Solve All Our Problems? | Move Today

我是Tionna
I’m Tionna.
我是Chuey
I’m Chuey.
这里是 《搬家现场》节目
And this is Move Today.
在这个节目中 我们会把一些人
Where we pluck someone
从他们生活的旧城市 拉到一个全新的城市
out of their old city and put them in a whole new one.
我们都有过这个想法‘’新城市 新生活‘’
We’ve all had that thoughta new city, a new life.
Tionna和我正在寻找那些真正需要改变的人
Tionna and I are finding people who really need a change
然后帮他们移居到新的城市生活一周
and moving them to a new city with a new job
开始新的工作和新的机遇
and new opportunities for one week.
在节目最后
And at the end of the show,
他们要决定是放弃旧生活
they have to decide are they gonna give up their whole life
留在新城市还是回家?
and stay here or go back home?
你准备好今天搬家了吗?
Are you going to move today?
不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
我早知道!
I knew it!
我今年33岁 生活在加州洛杉矶市
I am 33 years old, livingin Los Angeles, California.
我是一名有抱负的唱作家
I am an aspiring singer-songwriter,
我来自拉斯维加斯郊外的一个小镇
and I’m from a small town outside of Las Vegas.
刚来这时有文化冲击
Coming here was like a culture shock.
你在洛杉矶可以体会到花花世界
You just learn so much about the world living in Los Angeles.
人们说如果你住在洛杉矶
They say if you live in LA,
你很可能有三种职业
you probably have three jobs:
主业 副业
your main gig, your side gig, and
然后你的梦
then you have your dream gig, which,
对于我来说 就是唱歌和写歌
for me, is singing and songwriting.
‘Who do you think you are’
♪ Who do you think you are ♪
生活在洛杉矶并不容易
Living in Los Angeles hasn’t been easy.
这里永远是爱恨场 你知道 就是爱情
It’s always been a love hate,you know, relationship.
一边要赚钱谋生和支付各种账单
It can be very difficultto keep lasting friendships
你真的很难去维持长久的友谊
trying to make enoughmoney to make a living and pay the bills.
我在洛杉矶的恋爱生活也不怎么样
My dating life in LA,it has not been good.
要遇见合适的人太难了
It’s been very very challengingto really meet someone,
我希望自己能生活在一个
and I want to feel likeI’m in a place where
人们能接受我是谁的地方
people accept me for who I am.
我的父母希望我搬回家
My parents, they would love to see me move home.
我父亲身体不好 他现在需要家庭护理
My dad has not been well, and he is at home in hospice.
我只是想让自己能拥抱更多的积极事物
I just want to open myselfup to more positive things.
我非常期待别处的生活
I really want to lookforward to something.
Tionna和我现在要去Natalia的公寓
Tionna and I are headingto Natalia’s apartment now.
我们将了解她是什么样的人
We’re really gonna get a sense of who she is,
住在什么样的地方 喜欢什么东西
where she’s at, and what she loves.
我们来看看Natalia的家
Let’s see about Natalia.
这个公寓很舒适
This apartment’s cozy.
这儿的生活很舒服
It’s comfortable in here.
这很好
That’s a good thing.
我看到了滑雪板 冲浪板还有自行车
I see a snowboard, I see a surfboard and a bike.
我们的姑娘很爱运动啊
Our girl is active.
我还是挺喜欢这种小复古的风格
I mean, I like it’s got a little vintage little style.
我加入《搬家现场》节目的原因是
I’m involved with Move Today
我完全支持人们搬家
because I totally believe in people moving.
我觉得有时候你需要改变
I think sometimes you need a change,
而我发现很多人
and what I’m finding out, a lot of people,
他们害怕改变
they’re afraid of change.
其实有时候你所需要的就是改变你的环境
And sometimes all you have to do is just change your environment
你将会从完全不同的角度看待生活
and you’ll see life in a whole different perspective. Alright,
好了 我们四处看一看吧
Alright, let’s be nosy, though.
精神支持日
Emotional Support Day.
到底什么是精神支持日?
The hell is Emotional Support Day?
哦 给她狗狗Sebastian的
Oh,for her dog, Sebastian.
她肯定是白人
She’s definitely White.
我们一生中都有某个时刻需要重新开始
We’ve all had that one point in life where we need that new beginning.
就我而言 我经常搬家
Speaking personally, I know I’ve moved a lot.
我五岁时就被赶出家
Got evicted from my home at five years old.
然后去了亚利桑那州的凤凰城
Form there, went to Phoenix, Arizona.
我认为 如果你搬家只是为了逃避自己的问题
I think if you’re moving away just to get away from your problems,
那么你的问题一定还跟着你
I think your problems definitely follow you.
事实是她必须问问自己
The reality of it is that she has to ask herself,
“我搬家是因为我想找回自己
“Am I moving because I’m trying to find myself
还是在搬家前 我先要找回自己?”
or do I need to find myself before I move?”

Hi
-你好-你好
– Hello.- How are you?
我很好 你呢?
I’m good, how are you?
你好
How you doing?
这是Sabastian
This is Sebastian.
-我是Natalia-你好 Sabastian
– I’m Natalia.- Hi, Sebastian.
你好
How you doing?
-嗨 很高兴见到你Tionna-嗨 Chuey
– Hi, nice to meet you, Tionna.- Hi, Chuey.
-我是Natalia-很高兴认识你 Natalia
– Natalia. – Nice to meet you, Natalia.
请坐吧 姑娘
Well, have a seat, young lady.
请坐 请坐
Have a seat, have a seat.
你已经在洛杉矶生活了16年
You’ve been in LA for 16 years now.
对 16年
16 years.
姑娘 我们参观了你的公寓
We went through your apartment, girl,
我个人认为 生活在这里是很美好很舒服的
and what I think, personally.It’s nice and cozy in here,
都产生感情了
got a little good vibes.
你在这有些安逸了
You’re a little comfortable in here.
-我过得太舒服了-你也觉得吗?
– I’m too comfortable.- Can you admit that?
-是的-你明白我的意思吧?
– Yes.- You know what I’m saying?
为什么你觉得需要全新的开始或者去新城市?
Why do you feel that you need a new start or a new city?
嗯 你被自己熟知的一切困住
Well, you stick with what you know,
我想很多人都会因为这样而没有干劲
and that’s just something I think a lot of people end up doing,
然后你意识到自己其实是瓶颈期了
and you don’t realize you’re in a rut, actually.
你想去哪里?
Where do you wanna go?
我是个喜欢自然的人 当然我也热爱城市
I’m a nature girl, but I do love the city.
无论去哪 我希望那的社区是和谐的
Wherever I go, I hope there’s a sense of community there.
我很容易就爱上那些我从未到过的地方
I fall in love very easily with places I’ve never been
和素未谋面的人 所以我很兴奋
and people I’ve never met, so I am excited.
考虑到你的喜好
Considering what you love and
以及我们在你公寓看到的那些东西
what we see in your apartment,
我想这个新的地方
I think this new destinationand this new place,
会非常合适你
I think it’ll fit perfectly with you.
嗯 我预感这地方也许是北极
Well, I got a hint that it might be the Arctic,
但是估计不可能
but I think that that’s probably not the case.
Natalia完全不知道她要去哪
Natalia has no idea where she’s going.
-拜-拜
– Bye.- Bye!
接下来的一周 她要完全靠自己
And she’s completely on her own for the next week.
加州 奥哈伊市 人口数:7587人
Ojai California, Population: 7587
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
我的天
Oh my goodness.
这是在云端的村庄吗?
Is this a little Airstream village?
太不可思议了
This is incredible.
这个也许就是给我准备的
This might be for me.
我们已经有钥匙了
It looks like we’ve got some keys.
哦 我的天
Oh my gosh.
我觉得很难找到地方放这张地毯
I think it’s gonna be tricky finding a place for the rug.
这里看起来像是岛屿 到处都是棕榈树
It feels a little bit likeisland life, palms everywhere.
让我们看看等待我们的是什么
Let’s see what’s in store for us, buddy.
我来到了这
Here I am.
我有一点震惊
I’m a little bit in shock.
不得不说 这完全不是我期待的
I have to say it’s notat all what I expected.
目前为止 Sabastian好像还挺喜欢
Sebastian seems to like it so far.
他舒服地裹紧了毯子
He is all cuddled up.
我明天将在一个全新的地方醒来
I get to wake up tomorrowin a completely new place
看看我的新生活
and just take a new look at my life,
正视我的内心
take a look within myself,
看看我对新环境的感受还有想做的事
and see how I feel in a new place and what I wanna do.
搬家现场准备的工作
Move Today job
在公园工作
Working at the park.
铺床 打扫云端小屋
Strip the beds, clean Airstreams.
好了 来了
Alright, here it goes.
洛杉矶是梦想和机会之都
Los Angeles is the cityof dreams and opportunity,
我真的全心全意的投入歌唱
and I really put my wholeheart and soul into singing
试着去组建乐队 上台表演
and trying to pursue a bandand putting together shows
去尝试任何可以分享自己音乐的方法
just trying to find a way to share music.
因此我一直被某些事束缚
And so, I keep holding out for something.
洛杉矶的某些东西让我留在那儿
Something about LA has kept me there.
做好了一个
One done.
我是独生女
I am an only child, and both my parents,
而我的父母比较老派
they’re kind of old-fashioned.
他们不是很支持我在洛杉矶生活
They haven’t always been the most supportive of life in Los Angeles.
总有些更靠谱的工作
There’s always that underlying kind of
比如对自己负责 当名公务员
like do the responsible thing,get a government job.
不要放弃
Don’t let it go.
就是这种心态让自己开心
It’s that mentality you’ve had your fun and
现在是时候定居下来
now it’s time to settle down
想清楚作为成人我要做什么
or figure out what you’re gonna do to finally be an adult.
好的
Alright.
我很好
I’m alright.
早上好
Good morning.
我现在在我的房车里
So, here I am in my Airstream.
Sabastian 吃早餐了哦
Sebastian, are you ready for breakfast?
Sabastian的大餐
Sebastian’s treats.
好好享受!
Enjoy!
这里就是我新家
This is my new place.
我要把我的厨房当做
I’ve gotta treat my kitchen like a place
终于可以自己做早餐的地方
that I can actually make myself breakfast in,
这是我想出来的
and this is what I came up with.
不错嘛
Not bad.
今天下午我认识了很多友好的人
I met a lot of friendlypeople this afternoon.
是的 我从小就生活在这
Yeah, I’ve lived hereever since I was little.
晚上7点钟 所有的东西都安静了
Everything kinda dies down at around 7 o’clock.
奥哈伊有点安静 让人犯困
Ojai’s a little sleepy.
我差点错过了晚餐
I almost missed dinner.
这是新地方的挑战
A new space situation to deal with.
这里很少私密空间
There’s a little bit ofcloset space in there.
有点尴尬
A little awkward.
你有没有孩子或是其他什么?
You have kidsor anything like that?
-没有-没有
– No, no.- No.
单身人士在找寻新的感情方面
The single people have nothad a whole lot report in
没有多少选择余地
when it comes to findinglove, relationships.
Sebastian比我更早交到朋友
Sebastian’s gonna makefriends before I do.
在工作方面我不是很有成就感
I’m not entirely sold on the work aspect.
所以每天叫醒我的是蚊虫叮咬
So, I actually woke upto something biting me,
有时候是蚂蚁
and it happened to be an ant.
最诡异的是当我冲马桶时
There’s a weird thing thathappens when I flush the toilet,
蠓虫扑面而来
and gnats come out.
生活突然进入了完全不一样的次元
It’s kinda surreal to so suddenly have flipped your life
有种不真实感
into a different dimension of sorts,
这个就是我的感受
and this is what it feels like.
我认为作为独生子女
I think as an only child,
你肩膀上有很多重担
you end up with a lot of weight on your shoulders
有独生子女独特的责任
of what your responsibilitiesare as an only child.
我妈妈的期望 对我尤其是个挑战
It was definitely challenging with the expectations ofmy mother, especially.
我爸爸倒很乐观
And my dad is very happy go lucky.
他有自己的想法
He has his opinions,
他真的很为我着想
but he has really been there for me,
即使有时不能理解我的选择
even when doesn’t understand my choices.
给我爸爸打个电话
Just called my dad.
他很乐观 相信自己身体能好转
He’s optimistic thathe’s gonna get better,
但是医生却不这么认为
but the doctors don’t seem to think so.
所以我真的很担心他
And so, I’m worried about him.
看见你爱的人深受痛苦
It’s just sad to seesomeone you love in pain
真是太悲哀了
and not doing well.
我不知道该从何说起
I don’t even know where to begin.
今天是我最长最不可思议的一天
Today was the longest,most incredible day.
看看这只巨大的火鸡
Check out the very large turkey.
我一醒来就收到条短信
Got a text right as soon as I woke up
是我在奥哈伊饮料公司认识的一位先生发来的
from a gentleman that I met at the Ojai Beverage Company.
他是非常好的导游
He was the nicest tour guide.
看起来很友善
He seems very friendly.
天啊 我看到了马 牛 鸡和火鸡
Oh my goodness, I saw horsesand cows and chickens, turkeys,
还有猪
and then piggies.
-刚出生的小猪仔-刚刚出生
– Brand new piglet.- Brand new.
12小时前出生的
12 hours old.
晚饭时间啦!
Dinnertime!
我的新朋友
My new friend.
我们叫它George
We’ll call him George.
这是George
This is George.
对于喜爱动物的我来说
For somebody that appreciatesanimals and, you know,
自然和野生动物真的太美好了
nature and wildlife, it was really sweet.
我确实从当地人那里
I did get some new reviewsfrom different locals
得到很多当地生活的信息
on what’s it like to really live here.
人们经常抱怨的一个问题
One of the negative pointsthat people keep bringing up
就是供水系统
is the water system.
看起来 缺水对他们影响特别大
The drought seems to beaffecting them a lot more,
每个人都说 随着旅游业的兴旺
and everyone keeps talkingabout the tourism rising
他们越来越忙
and getting busier and busier,
到处都是烟花
and just fireworks,
我的脑子里现在还在响个不停
total fireworks goingon in my head right now.
我有好多事需要想想
I have a lot to think about.
第八天
Day 8
我担心离开洛杉矶意味着
There’s a fear that leaving LA means
我要完全放弃自己的梦想
I would be giving up the dream completely,
而我会丧失机会
and I wouldn’t have the opportunities
或者说我会远离繁荣的娱乐业环境
or I wouldn’t have that environment where entertainment thrives.
最近太容易这样想了 我经常分心
It’s almost too easy becauseI’m distracting myself,
有太多我需要处理的事情
and there’s a lot of thingsthat I need to address.
现在最大的挑战就是我要想清楚
I guess the biggest challenge right now is me really thinking to myself, like,
我到底在干什么?
what am I doing?
我在这干什么?
What am I doing here?
这样做的结果是什么?
What am I thinking is gonna come of this?
我是不是在逃避什么?
Am I running away from something?
Natalia在奥哈伊已经生活一周了
Natalia’s been in Ojai for a week,
Tionna和我将去弄清楚
and Tionna and I are gonna find out
Natalia是会留在这儿还是回去洛杉矶?
if Natalia’s gonna stay here or go back to LA.
Natalia!
Natalia!
嗨!
Hi!
哦 哇哦
Oh, wow!
-欢迎来到我的新家-朋友你好啊
– Welcome to my new home.- What’s up, buddy?
你好啊
What’s up, buddy?
你的简陋小屋
Your humble abode.
非常简朴
Very humble abode.
哦 我的天
Oh my goodness.
这个看起来像一间纽约的公寓
This is likea New York apartment.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你真的觉得你可以
Do you really feel like you could live
住在这样的地方?
in a space like this,
无论春夏秋冬 每一天都在这吗?
like every day, winter,summer, spring, and fall?
这是你的生活
This is your life.
-这里很让人犯困-对
– It’s sleepy out here.- Right.
-所有的东西晚上九点就停止了 -哦-对
– Everything shuts down at 9:00. – Yeah.- Right.
在这里我遇见了一个人
I met someone while I was here.
哇哦
Whoa.
我巧遇了一个也是从明尼苏达州过来旅游的人
I met… I bumped into somebody who’salso visiting from Minnesota.
非常非常好的男人 特别绅士
Really really nice guy, perfect gentleman.
他主动提出做我的导游
He offered to be my tour guide and
他偶尔过来 我们会讨论
he came over and we explored what it was like
在厨房里怎么做冰沙
to make smoothies in this kitchen.
这听起来不错
This all sounds good,
不过现在我们去外面散散步 真心谈一谈好吗?
but we gotta go outside and really have a conversation, a real talk, okay?

Alright.
所以你妈妈和我搭档现在在进行女生谈话
So, your mommy and mygirl and having girl time.
Sebastian 你喜欢这儿吗?
How are you liking it, Sebastian?
朋友你喜欢这吧?
You like it, buddy?
是的 我也喜欢这里
Yeah, I like it out here, too.
要接受这些其实很艰难
It’s been a lot to take in.
我刚来时 我环顾四周然后心想
When I arrived, I looked aroundand I’m thinking to myself,
我需要让生活单纯些
I need to simplify my life.
我要一个清醒的计划
I need a clean slate.
我来问问你
Let me ask you something.
你生活中什么是复杂的?
What is so complicated in your life?
我知道你是唱作家
I know that you are a singer-songwriter,
我知道你受煎熬 知道你的工作
I know you’re on the grind, I know you work,
但是有什么事很复杂?
but what is so complicated?
做那些所有被要求的事 让我很痛苦
It’s been a struggle trying to do everything that feels required, and I,
而且我想我对自己的要求太高了
I guess I set high standards for myself.
还有 我总有压力 或者是别人暗示的
And so, there’s always pressure, either implied pressure from others
或者是我自己强加的压力
or pressure I’m putting on myself.
你是不是内心深处总想起妈妈的话?
Do you think deep down inside there’s a voice from mom?
我想我永远都要与这些期望斗争
I think there’s always gonna be a little struggle with that.
你知道 在她的观念里 一旦30岁了
In…you know, her world,once you reach 30,
你还没有自己的家庭
if you don’t have a family of your own,
这种事总是会让人失望的
there’s kind of a disappointment behind all of that.
所以我总觉得我已经没有时间了
So I’ve always gottenthat you ran out of time.
所以你觉得如果你搬家了
So, do you feel like if you moved,
你就可以逃脱某些事情?
that you’d be running from something?

Yes.
这样会不会对你的职业生涯有点影响?
Does that have anythingto do with your career?
是的 我想不止是一点点
Yeah, I would say more than anything.
你得坚持一些 比如童年的梦想
You know you hold onto that, I guess,childhood dream, and so…
是的 这些从来没有忘记
Yeah, it doesn’t ever leave you.
不管你多大
It doesn’t matter how old you get.
当你有了梦想 你就无法停下
When you have a dream,you just can’t stop,
但是你也要意识到 即使有梦想
but also, you gotta realizethat even with dreams,
你也应该看清楚现实
you gotta be realistic with your dreams, too.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
我真正需要的是坚持
What it really requiresis for me to be strong
我的激情 梦想还有我觉得对的事
about my passions and my dreams and what I feel is right for me.
来个拥抱吧
You gonna give me a hug?
我确实需要个拥抱
Yeah, I’d love a hug.
你是最棒的 非常感谢你
You’re the best. Thank you so much.
我希望你做出了最好的决定 在今天的最后
I hope you make the best decision for you and end of the day just think about
想想你想做什么 好吗?
what you wanna do, okay?
好了 你觉得这女孩会做什么选择?
Alright, so what youthink homegirl gonna do?
我认为她可能会留下来
I think she’s gonna stay.
你觉得她会留在这儿?
You think she’s gonna stay here?
对 我觉得这里适合她
Yeah, I think this is her vibe.
这个氛围和磁场适合她
I think this is her wavelength, man.
她喜欢Airstream Sebastian也爱这个地方
She likes the Airstream,Sebastian loves it here,
她还认识了一个对象
she already met a dude, like…
我认为她需要一个休息
I think that she needed a break,
而现在她也得到了需要的休息
and I think she got the break that she needed,
但是我真的不觉得她会留在这儿
but I don’t really thinkshe’s gonna stay here.
这里看起来像吉利根之岛
It looks like Gilligan’s Island out here.
吉利根之岛怎么了?
What’s wrong with Gilligan’s Island?
嗯 不适合我
Mm, it’s not for me.
我就是觉得她不会留在这儿
I don’t think she’s gonna stay here.
有很多明星是从奥哈伊出来的
I think a lot of superstars have come out of Ojai.
谁?
Who?
之后我再跟你说
I’ll get back to you on that.
她来了
There she is.
嘿 Natalia
Hey, Natalia.
你好 Natalia
What up, Natalia?
哦 你们好
Oh, hello, hello.
好啦 这个时刻来了
Okay, okay, the time has come.
我们想知道你是回洛杉矶
We want to know areyou gonna go back to LA
还是留在奥哈伊?
or stay here in Ojai?
Natalia 是时候决定了
Natalia, it’s decision time.
你今天会不会搬家?
Are you going to move today?
我现在就必须告诉你们吗?
I have to tell you right now?
-是的-好吧
– Yes.- Okay.
嗯 我们散步以后
Well, after our talk,
我认真叩问了自己一些重要的问题
I really had the chance to ask myself
我为什么离开洛杉矶
some important questionsabout why I left LA
搬来这儿的真实感受
and how I truly feel about moving here
而答案是 我真的……
and the answer is I’m just, I’m really…
我已经过了洛杉矶的生活 我爱洛杉矶
I’ve done the LA thing, and I love LA.
我真的非常爱洛杉矶
I do, I love LA a lot.
然而
And…
我今天还是选择搬家
I will move today.
耶!耶
Yeah! Yeah.
我很惊讶
I’m shocked.
我太高兴了
I love it!
快来这 给我个拥抱
Get over here, give me a hug. Yay,
耶 我就知道
I knew it.
早就知道
I knew it, I knew it.
哦天 Natalia要搬来奥哈伊
Oh my God, Natalia’s moving to Ojai.
我真的没有想到她会做出这个决定
I did not think she wasgoing to make that decision,
不过无疑她适合这种吉利根之岛的主题
but she definitely fits in with this Gilligan’s Island theme.
她太喜欢自然了 她养了条小狗 她真的准备好了
She’s so earthy, she got adoggie, she’s just ready.
我为你高兴
I’m happy for you, though.
你随时可以过来做客
You can come visit anytime.
她将进行一次冒险 一次跳跃
She is taking a chance, a leap,
我真的为她自豪
and I’m so proud of her.
我在洛杉矶有过很美好的时光
I’ve had a great time in LA,
我意识到我确实很爱那儿
and I realize I really do love it there
而它也将永远在那儿
and it’s always gon na be there.
我明白无论去哪儿 我都不能忘记
I realized I get to take my heart and soul
自己的本心 灵魂以及那些真正重要的东西
and the things that matter to me with me wherever I go.
这里对我是个新的机会
This is a new opportunity for me,
我想去抓住它
and I wanna live up to it.
– 好的- 我永远不会放弃 这只是一次搬家
– Alright.- I’m never givin’ up, just relocating.
这是一次旅程
It’s been a journey.
我想不管什么原因 这次旅程把我带到这里
I think, for whatever reason, this journey’s brought me here.
而我准备好了尝试
I’m ready to try it out.
Natalia 第二篇章开始了…
Natalia, chapter two starts…
从现在开始
Now.
‘歌曲SoulPancake’
♪ SoulPancake ♪

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

移居到新城市到底能解决什么

听录译者

Evin7

翻译译者

果子

审核员

审核员1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUWvZ3NKTJs

相关推荐