ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

GMM视觉派对:秘密肉桂卷 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

GMM视觉派对:秘密肉桂卷

Will It Ice Cream Secrets | GMM Viewing Party Part 2

我们刚刚观看了《算不算冰淇淋》
– We just watched Will It Ice Cream.
凯文 那是你的专集哟
Kevin, that was your episode.
你坏坏
You nasty.
是啊
– Yes.
是我的专集
It was my episode.
又不是色情小电影
Wasn’t my pube.
哈哈哈 —噢
– (laughing) Oh.
你知道我准备问你什么吗
You think the question I was was gonna ask–
知道
– I did, yes.
这个问题大家都想知道的
That’s what everyone wants to know,
头发冰淇淋里的头发是谁的
is whose hair was in the hair gelato.
不是我的
– It wasn’t mine.
不是你的
– It was not yours.
也不是阿迪的
It was not Eddie’s.
叫我蓬蓬头所以不是我
– Call me Shaggy ’cause it wasn’t me.
他的头发是最好看的 我觉得
– He also has the prettiest hair I think–
同意
– I agree.
我想说——
I mean I was gonna say–
现在有点乱
– It’s a little messy right now.
这个等会再私聊 不过
– [Stevie] Something to him in private later, but.
剧透一下
– Spoiler alert.
那是切西的头发
It was Chase’s hair.
黑色的 卷发
It’s black, it’s curly.
我们觉得那就是他的头发
It came from his head, we think.
所以他说 管他呢!
So he says, anyways!
好吧 那就是他的头发
– Okay, it came from his head.
很恶心 但是不恶心的事是
It was disgusting, but what wasn’t disgusting
那一集说的是酸甜冰淇淋
in the episode was the sweet and sour ice cream.
我想那是我们在拍摄时做过的最棒的口味之一了
It was one of the best things I think we’ve ever made on the show.
那个同样很赞的吉百利蛋卷不算
Except for the Cadbury egg roll, which was also good.
对啊 都很赞
– Yeah, those were great.
还有南方食品和蛋卷
– And also the Southern food and egg roll.
我们在节目里做了好多好东西呢
We’ve made a lot of good things on the show
然而那只是冰山一角
but that was one of the best things that we’ve made
我现在好期待这些肉桂卷
and I’m hoping that these cinnamon rolls,
观影小吃 肯定会很好吃
cinema rolls, are gonna be just as tasty.
阿迪 告诉我等下会把这些做成什么
Eddie, tell me what they will be.
你说得对 这货会变得很好吃
– You’re darn tootin’ they’re gonna be tasty.
说得对
– Darn tootin’.
来 我们来拿点肉桂卷放在这里
– So, let’s grab these cinnamon rolls over here.
我从没见过这玩意!
– I’ve never seen these before!
那是什么?
– [Eddie] What is that?
什么品牌的?
– [Stevie] What brand is this?
就是肉桂卷牌的
– [Kevin] Just Cinnamon Roll.
好吧
– Okay.
普斯波利
– Plobsbury.
来敲开它
So crack it open.
你知道怎么开吗?
Do you know how to do it?
我知道 但是我总觉得
– [Stevie] Yeah, but I always feel like this is like,
这是帮厨苦差的一种
this is one of the things, kitchen tasks,
你会留给最有资格做这事的人去做
that you leave to the person who deserves it the most.
因为做这个好过瘾
Because it’s so fun to do.
是啊
– [Kevin] It is.
做这个感觉挺爽的因为
It’s good that you’re doing that ’cause
如果让我打开这个
if I was doing that, it would be
会拆的满桌子都是 你懂的?
all over the table, you know?
有时候它会爆开
– Sometimes it pops while you’re,
在你打开它的时候
while you’re doing it.
还没爆开吗?
– It hasn’t popped yet?
是啊 有人要——
– That’s, somebody’s gonna–
她是这么说的
– Yeah, she did say that.
好吧 然后我就要
– Okay, and then I’m gonna

(thud)
噢!!
(all) Oh!!
好满足
That was satisfying.
你看起来像是
– [Eddie] Well you seem to have
弄到什么白色液体出来了
busted some white liquid out of there.
还好啦
It’s fine.
别担心
Don’t worry about that.
我们会留一个在里面
– [Eddie] We’ll leave that one there.
-好的-好的
– ‘Kay. – ‘Kay.
那我们现在都有肉桂卷了
– [Eddie] So we have our cinnamon rolls here.
这个要放到一边吗?
– Shall we put this on the side?
你在电影院最喜欢吃什么?
– So, what are your favorite treats at the movie theater?
超大包的玉米片
– Whoppers and packaged nachos.
我们没有玉米片
– We don’t have those,
但是我们有奶球和一些蜡烛糖
but we do have Milk Duds and some Red Vines.
凯文 你就只需要记住一件事
– You had one thing to remember, Kevin.
就是面前有什么说什么!
It was say the things in front of you!
看到提示卡没?
– Do you see the cue card?
我们拿一点蜡烛糖塞进肉桂卷里
So let’s take some Red Vines and just cram them in there.
——好的——好的
– Okay. – Okay.
想放哪里放哪里
– [Eddie] Wherever you want.
你懂的——我可以
You know. – I can do that.
随便你
– [Eddie] It’s up to you.
每个肉桂卷都是独一无二的
Each cinema roll is your masterpiece.
我这个就要碎成渣了
– Mine’s gonna wind up looking the worst.
看得出来
I know that it is.
我感觉我每次
I just, I feel like whenever I’m in one of those
参加这种艺术活动
paint your own pottery situations,
我总是最差的一个
it just always is the worst one.
是啊 我经常那样
– Yeah I’m always in those kind of situations.
我们之前试过待在在一个厨房里没?
– [Kevin] Have you ever been in the kitchen with me before?
(哈哈哈)
(laughing)
好吧 然后再往上加
– [Eddie] Alright, and then you want to take
一点奶球
some of these Milk Duds.
跟我想的一样吗?
– [Stevie] Do the same thing I’m guessing?
是的呀
– [Eddie] Yeah.
很简单吧?
Pretty simple right?
这像是高级美食家做的菜了
– [Stevie] This is some fine gourmet cooking
我们继续
that we’ve got going on.
这是款甜品
– It’s a sweet treat.
可以直接吃的
It’s good enough to eat.
我能称之为烹饪吗?
– [Stevie] Can you call this cooking?
可以
It’s fine.
-这只是小吃啊-小吃也是烹饪呀
It’s a snack. – It is cooking.
这种做法每次都很好吃
They do it on Tasty all the time.
(笑声)好吧
– (laughing) Okay.
我们要在锅上喷点油
– So, we want to oil up this pan.
噢耶
– [Stevie] Oh yeah.

– Nice.
耶 呜!
– Yeah, whoo!
耶 呜!
– Yeah, whoo!
阿迪 做得好
Good work, Eddie.
我只是
That was, I was just–
在这时候我不管说什么你都要学我——
– At this point, you’re just copying everything that I–
(笑声)没错!
– (laughing) Yes!
我们来做收尾工作了
– We’ll finish up the rest of them.
你懂的 我们得——
You know, we’re gonna make–
拒绝浪费食物
– No food waste.
这里不允许浪费食物
– No food waste here.
如果你想放满这个盘
And you want to line the pan.
一盆可以放八个的
There should be eight of them in a package.
烤完出来就会变成八个了
– [Kevin] There will be eight when they come out.
你们看
– [Eddie] Look at that.
看起来不像做好等着我们去吃的小甜点吗?
Doesn’t it look like a sweet treat, good enough to eat?
等一下就像了
– I think it will though.
-那下一步要怎么做?-会的会的
So what’s the next step? – It will be.
接下来是要把它放到烤箱里
So you’re gonna put it into an oven.
四百度 烤十三到十七分钟
400 degrees for about 13 to 17 minutes,
烘焙时间是根据
depending on how, you know,–
它的口感松脆程度来定
– Crispy.
松脆
(all) Cwispy.
你想要它们有多松脆
– How crispy you want them and then,
我们等下再回来看 现在要先做点其它的事
then we’ll come back and we’ll do something else afterwards.
这些好看的食材
– And these beautiful things,
因为我们不会看到
because we’re not gonna be able to see
你准备用它们做的事
you do the thing that you’re gonna do with them,
你准备怎么用这些小东西?
what are you gonna do with them?
既然你问起
– [Eddie] So you’re asking me
这些酸甜小果子是干嘛用的?
what are these Sour Patch Kids for?
我们会把这些跟少量水混合起来
We’re gonna mix these in a little bit of water
然后放到微波炉里叮十分钟
and we’re gonna put it in the microwave for 10 minutes.
把它煮开做成果浆
And boil it and turn it into a syrup.
用来作为酱汁撒在上面
We’re gonna use that as the sauce to drizzle on top of these
我们会把这些
and then we’re gonna crunch up
人们都爱吃的爆米花碾碎
some of this delightful popcorn
细细碎碎的撒在上面
into little crumbles and crumble it on top.
听起来好热辣
– That sounds hot.
没有运动文胸热辣
But not as hot as sports bras.
特别是瑞特和林克
When Rhett and Link wear them.
私底下穿的时候
In private.
这会在下一集说
But also in this next video.
如果你想要加入我们 点击屏幕左边的视频
If you just joined us, click the video on the left
从头观看GMM第11季的视觉派对
to watch the GMM Season 11 viewing party from the start.
如果你已经在追了 那就继续吧
If you’ve been watching, keep it up.
点击屏幕右边的视频观看
Click the video on the right to watch
几秒钟前我刚刚梳理的GMM的节目
the episode of GMM I just teased seconds ago.
点击小火苗图标订阅我们的节目
And click that beautiful flame icon to subscribe.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

教程:教大家做一款由肉桂卷、奶球、蜡烛糖混合的观影小吃

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Josephine

审核员

审核团HN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaCkqm3nIss

相关推荐