ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

为什么年轻人应该独自旅行 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么年轻人应该独自旅行

Why Young People Should Travel Alone

独自去国外旅行是一种培养性格和开阔视野的好方法
Traveling overseas alone is a great way to build character and broaden one’s perspective.
但很多亚洲年轻人根本不会考虑这件事
所以我们觉得 问问那些来自欧美国家的人为什么会独自旅行肯定会很有意思
So we thought it’d be interesting to ask people from Western culture why they travel by themselves.
你来自哪里?现在多大?
So where are you from? And how old are you?
我来自巴西 今年21岁
I’m from Brazil and I’m 21.
我来自加拿大 现在19岁
I’m from Canada and I’m 19 years old.
我来自德国 现在我21岁
I’m from Germany and I’m 21 years old.
我来自荷兰 我18岁
I’m from Holland and I’m 18 years old.
我来自哥伦比亚 26岁
Born in Colombia, and I’m 26 years old.
来自哥伦比亚?这真有意思
That’s really interesting coming from Colombia,
比如说你为什么会决定来澳大利亚旅行?
why did you decide to come to Australia for example?
因为哥伦比亚的主干道上都是军事坦克
Because there was military tanks from down the main road,
影院都被炸毁了
and their cinemas were getting blown up.
所以那是一个充满暴力的国家
So it was a very violent country,
来到澳大利亚 让我得到了一个可以工作和学习的好机会
to move to Australia and be given the opportunity to actually work and study,
这比我在哥伦比亚待着好多了
is a lot better than being in Colombia,
相反的在那待下去可能会被杀
as opposed to you could get killed.
你第一次旅行的时候是多大
When you traveled for the first time, how old were you?
我那会儿是17岁
I was 17.
你17岁的时候就独自出来旅行?
You traveled by yourself when you were 17.
是的
Yes.
你的动力是什么呢?
What exactly was your motivation,
是想要去别的地方走走的念头在驱使着你吗?
your drive behind like you wanting to actually just go to another place?
这个世界如此之大并且如此漂亮 你得自己去探索
The world is so big and so beautiful, you have to explore,
在这个地球上 你只有一次生命 你只能活一次
you only have one time on this earth, you live once,
所以大胆去做吧
and you just have to go for it.
因为世界那么大 我想去看看
Because I really wanted to see something from world,
顺便提高一下我的英语水平
and improve my English.
当你意识到 哇噢 一切得靠自己了的时候你有什么感觉?
How did you though feel when you say, oh wow I have to do this by myself?
相当紧张 不过别误会 我还是冷静的
I was pretty nervous, like don’t get me wrong I’m still,
当你独自旅行的时候真的挺伤脑筋的
it’s nerve-racking when you’re traveling by yourself.
但是 你并不孤单 因为还有很多人也在做着同样的事
But, your not alone because there’re so many people doing it as well.
在荷兰 像你这样的年纪
People your age…from Holland.
独自去旅行是很常见的事吗?
is that something that you do quite a bit?
是的 几乎我所有的朋友高中毕业后
Yep, almost all my friends who have finished high school,
都会出去旅行一年 然后再去上大学
they went traveling for a year and then they go to university.

Right.
所以他们有一个空档年
So they take like a gap year.
你还很年轻啊 你怎么支付旅游时那些基本的费用呢?
You’re still very young. How do you afford to travel, basically?
我有工作假期签证 所以我在旅行期间会去工作
I have a working holiday visa so I work during my traveling.
你做过什么类型的工作?
What kind of job do you have to do?
像在餐馆或者酒吧工作
Like in restaurants or in bars.
或者你也可以在青年旅社工作来支付你的住宿费用
Or you can work in hostels to pay for your stay.
我觉得关键是“牺牲”
I think the keyword there will be “sacrifice”.
你不能每晚吃到丰盛的晚餐
You know, instead of buying good dinner every night,
你只能选择低价品牌 买便宜货
you got to go homebrand, you got to go to the cheaper stuff,
这样你才能每周存点钱
just so that you can put a bit aside every week,
来付1000美元的机票
to actually make that $1000 deposit on the airfare.
我在德国工作过四年
I worked in Germany for 4 years,
我跟我爸妈住一起 这样我可以把所有的钱都存下来去旅行
and I lived with my parents so I can save all the money for my trip,
当我来到这里的时候我又开始工作
and when I came here I started to work again.
所以你是先旅行再工作?
So you travel first and then you work here?
是的 这也是一种选择
Yeah, that’s an option, too.
你做过什么类型的工作?
What kind of work then do you have to do?
通常是在餐馆里做服务员 差不多都是这样的工作
Usually in a restaurant as an waitress, something like that.
我打了两份工 整个夏天都在工作
I worked two jobs, all day in the summer.
你那时做什么
What did you do?
我当时在做服务员 所以我因为小费之类的赚了不少
I was a waitress, so I made good money in tips and what not,
是努力工作才能让我在这旅行
but it was hard work to get me where I am now.
也就是说你把钱省下来 然后去别的国家
Let’s say you save up, and then you come to a different country,
当你在这旅游的时候 你也得去工作吗?
when you’re there do you have to work there as well?
看情况吧 如果有工作假期签证的话 我就会工作 像我在这里就有
It depends, if you get a working holiday visa, for here I did.
我来这里已经6个月了 我从来这里那天开始工作的 所以……
So I’ve been here for 6 months now and I worked the day I got here, so…
所以还是做服务员吗?
So it’s similar jobs?
不是 我现在帮忙做家务事来换取食宿
No, I’m actually in au pair.
我喜欢和房东一家住在一起 这样我的食宿都不用花钱
I like what I do living with the family and my accommodations paid for,
只要帮他们带小孩就行了
my foods paid for, and all I have to do is help them with children,
而且我喜欢孩子 同时又能赚到钱
and I Iove kids and I get paid for it.
所以实际上每个人都可以做到吧?
So anybody can really do this then?
每个人都能去旅行
Anybody could travel.
能说说你在旅行中最大的收获吗?
What would you say is like some of the biggest things you get out of traveling?
我觉得能学到很多 比如因为你是一个人旅行
I think you learn a lot, like you’re by yourself,
所以你会学会照顾自己
so you know how to take care of yourself.
因为当你在家的时候
Because when you live at home,
父母会帮你把钱都付了
your parents pay everything for you,
把所有事情都做了
and do everything for you.
所以我觉得你能得到真正的成长
So I think you really grow up.
我觉得我现在能够独自完成很多事情了
I think I can do a lot of things by myself now,
因为整个旅行计划都是我自己制定的
because I planned my whole trip alone,
现在一个人旅行
and I’m traveling alone,
所以 可以说我从中得到了很多经验
so yeah, I could say I have a lot of experience in that.
还有 我现在比以前思想更开放
And I got very much open minded.
你有见过很多独自旅行的亚洲人吗?
Do you see many Asian people, like you know, traveling by themselves for example?
我见过一些 但是不多
I saw some but not that much.
你有见过很多亚洲的年轻人 像是19岁左右的人独自旅行吗?
Do you see a lot of 19 year old Asian, like young Asian people traveling by themselves?
你经常遇到吗?
Is that something you come across quite often?
很可惜 没有
Unfortunately not.
我见过几个 但他们都不太愿意跟我说话
I’ve met a few but unfortunately they don’t talk to me.
就算我试着和他们交谈
Like I’ve tried to engage conversation but,
他们也不太理解
they don’t have it.
但我相信以后会遇到更多的
But I’d like to see more, for sure.
旅行不仅是指去那个国家 更重要的是融入他们的文化
Traveling isn’t just about going to that country, its about immersing yourself into their culture.
比如花些时间和当地人聊聊天
Like spending time there, talk to the local people.
我希望这个视频能鼓励你自己存钱去旅行
I hope this video encourages you to save money towards traveling.
走出安逸的环境吧!对陌生人和其他文化保持好奇心!
Step out of your comfort zone and be curious about other people and other cultures.
谢谢收看 请订阅我们的频道
Thanks for watching guys and please subscribe to our channel.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

寸言

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vooGaBkdfvU

相关推荐