ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

为什么你难以克服吃零食的欲望 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么你难以克服吃零食的欲望

Why You Can't Stop Snacking

This video is sponsored by Skillshare.
本视频由技能分享赞助
So when I work from home I snack constantly,
每当我在家工作的时候 我就会零食不断
and then by dinnertime I’m not even hungry.
以至于一直到晚饭时间我都感觉不到饿
When I used to study for exams I would also just eat all day,
我以前复习迎考的时候 也会整天零食不断
and a lot of people have told me the same thing.
许多人告诉我 他们也经历过同样的事
So I started to wonder why can’t we stop snacking,
所以我开始思考 为什么我们不能不吃零食?
and perhaps is there a way that I can kick the habit?
或许是否有办法能戒掉这个坏习惯?
First of all, snacking isn’t always bad.
首先 吃零食并不总是坏事
If you’re hungry you should eat,
如果你饿了 你应该吃
but we reach for snacks when we’re not hungry at all.
但当我们一点儿不饿时 我们也会去拿零食
And often it’s simply because the food is there.
通常只是因为零食就放在那里
We’re opportunistic eaters
我们是信奉机会主义的食客
and snacking at the sight of food might be a leftover survival instinct.
一看到零食就吃可能是一种残存的生存本能
Because there’s an evolutionary psychology explanation of everything.
因为进化心理学解释了一切
But research does suggest that our brain is put on high alert
但是研究表明 在看到高脂肪高热量的食物时
just at the sight of high carb and high-fat foods.
我们的大脑会处于高度戒备状态
In one study, people were shown photos of food and kitchen utensils,
一项研究中 受试者被展示食物和厨房用具的照片
straight after a photo a circle would appear
照片之后会出现一个圆圈
and people had to tap a key
人们必须敲击按键选择
to say if the circle was above, below or opposite the item.
圆圈是在物体的上面 下面还是对面
When participants saw a high-energy food,
当参与者看到高能量的食物时
like a slice of pizza,
像一片披萨
they hit the keys more quickly,
他们敲击键盘的速度会更快
than when they saw a cucumber or a fork.
相比较于他们看到黄瓜或叉子时
The researchers suggested that our brain can analyze the energy contained in food
研究人员认为 我们的大脑可以分析食物中所含的能量
just from a brief glance,
即使只是匆匆一瞥
and ramp up our decision-making speed.
也能提高我们的决策速度
Of course packaging and advertising can nudge us toward certain snack foods,
当然 包装和广告会促使我们购买某些零食
but other than these external cues our feelings
但除了这些外部因素 我们的感觉
can drive us to eat as well.
也会驱使我们吃东西
We often crave high fat or sugary foods,
当我们难过 生气 压力甚至无聊的时候
when we’re sad angry or stressed or even just bored,
我们经常渴望高脂肪或高糖的食物
we’ve all experienced that.
我们都经历过这些
But this emotional eating
但这种情绪化的进食
isn’t driven by the feelings themselves.
不受感情本身的驱使
It comes from how people cope with their emotions
它来自于人们如何处理自己的情绪
and we’ve seen this in research too.
我们在研究中也看到了这一点
In a series of studies
在一系列研究中
one group of people was asked to suppress their reactions during a violent movie scene.
一组人被要求在观看暴力场景的电影中压抑自己的反应
After the movie these people ate more comfort foods
看完电影后 相较于另一组能自发进行反应的人
than other groups who could react spontaneously.
受压抑组吃了更多的安抚食物
And everyone ate equal amounts of bland food
而每个人则吃等量清淡的食物
in this case bottling up emotions that led people to eat more sugary and fatty snacks.
在这个例子中 压抑情绪迫使人们寻求更多高糖高脂的零食
Of course we don’t just snack when we have these feelings,
当然 我们不仅仅只在有这些情绪的时候吃零食
and sometimes we snack out of tradition, like having popcorn at the movies.
有时我们吃零食是出于传统习惯 比如在观影时嚼爆米花
Snacks are not inherently bad,
吃零食本身不是一件坏事
but in excess they can contribute to overeating or binge eating
但是过量会导致暴饮暴食
or other related problems.
或者一些其它相关问题
But luckily we know why snacks hold this power over us,
但幸运的是我们知道为什么零食对我们有这种吸引力
and there’s some steps that we can use to take that control.
我们可以通过一些步骤来控制
If you’re in the mood for a snack
如果你想吃点心的话
first ask yourself
首先问自己
am I actually hungry?
我真的饿吗?
Take a second to assess so you can avoid eating when you don’t need to.
然后花点时间评估一下 这样你就可以在不需要时候避免进食
Try to avoid keeping your house stocked with snack foods like I do.
尽量避免像我一样在家里堆满零食
Remember you often eat because it’s there.
记住 你经常吃是因为它在那里
Try swapping out comfort foods for healthy snacks.
试着用健康的食物代替安抚食物
So a sweet piece of fruit or a handful of nuts could be enough to satisfy a craving,
所以一件甜水果或一把坚果就足以满足你的馋虫
and try to get more sleep.
并且尽量多睡觉
Research suggests that being sleep deprived that might increase your desire
研究表明睡眠不足可能增加
for fatty high carb foods.
你对高脂肪高碳水化合物食物的渴望
If it’s a continued problem try to keep a food log.
如果这是一个持续性的问题 试着做一份食物日志
If you have to jot down every snack you eat
如果你必须记下你吃的每一种零食
you’ll think more about when and why you’re eating,
你会更多思考你在什么时候 以及为什么吃零食
and if you suspect your snacking might be part of a larger problem,
如果你觉得自己吃零食 可能是更大的一个问题
don’t be afraid to ask for help.
不要害怕去寻求帮助
Now remember that snacking is not always bad.
记住 吃零食并不总是坏事
But in my case I’ve come to realize that I was snacking constantly as a distraction,
但就我而言 我已经意识到我经常吃零食是为了分散注意力
because it was way easier to go and find food
因为比起去处理我要做的事
than to deal with of what I was actually meant to be doing.
去找零食容易的多
Simply realizing that can really help
如果你想将机械放空地嚼薯片改变为
if you do want to switch for a mindless grazing to mindful eating.
更走心地吃东西 只要意识到这一点就有所助益
And in my case
就我而言
I’m getting through a bit more work,
我做的工作要更多
but most importantly I still have room for dinner.
更重要的是 我还能吃得下晚饭
If you also want to get through a bit more work,
如果你也想完成更多的工作
I recommend checking out Thomas Frank’s Productivity Masterclass on Skillshare.
我建议你去看看Thomas Frank在Skillshare平台上的效率大师课
They’re the sponsor of today’s video.
他们是今天视频的赞助方
Skillshare is an online learning community
Skillshare是一个线上学习社区
with over 25,000 classes in everything from design to business.
上面有超过两万五千门课程 涉及包括设计到贸易的各种领域
Thomas’s course takes you through managing tasks
Thomas的课程会带领你处理任务
getting better at email and more.
提高应付邮件的能力 及更多
You can get two months of Skillshare for free if you sign up using the link in the description.
你可以通过视频简介中的报名链接来免费试用Skillshare两月
As always thank you to everyone who supports me on patron
一如既往地感谢在Patreon上资助我的所有人
including my top tier patrons Jason Shonen Berg and Jack Tabor.
包括我的头号赞助人Jason Shonen Berg和Jack Tabor
Thanks.
谢谢

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频从科学的角度解释了我们贪吃零食背后的道理和克服方法。

听录译者

zqy

翻译译者

DOONG

审核员

审核员BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-KPUeF1snA

相关推荐