ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

为什么在纸上思考是一种快速集中注意力的方法 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么在纸上思考是一种快速集中注意力的方法

Why thinking on paper is a fast way to focus | Ryder Carroll

[音乐]
[Music]
为什么在纸上思考是一种快速集中注意力的方法?
Why thinking on paper is a fast way to focus
[清嗓声]
[clearing throat]
在过去十年里 我是一名电子产品设计师
I, for the last 10 years, I’ve been a digital product designer
我发现做笔记能让我以完全不同的方式来思考问题
and I noticed that my journaling actually allowed me to think in a completely different way.
所以 我甚至在设计各种软件应用时
So even when I would be designing different kinds of software applications
从观看界面到视频游戏界面
from watching interfaces to video game interfaces,
我都会从纸上开始做起
it always started out on paper,
慢慢我发现 我越是在线下进行思考
and over time I realized that the more I could actually take my thoughts offline,
我的想法就越清晰 我就越能集中注意力
the clearer they would become and the more I could focus.
因为 虽然你可以坐下来开始打字 在APP上做笔记
Because I mean you could sit down and start typing out, you can journal in an app,
但我发现 有可能这一刻我还在APP上做笔记
but I noticed I’d be journaling in an app the next thing I know
下一刻我就上网买鞋去了
I’m ordering shoes online and
你都不知道你是怎么从这件事跳到那件事的
you have no idea how you got from one point to the other.
但如果你拿着本子坐下来
But when you sit down with a notebook and
一旦你开始在纸上写 你就心无杂念了
as soon as you engage with the page, you are unplugged.
在某种程度上 它会迫使你真正专注于自己的想法
So it forces you to really engage with your thoughts in a way
我在使用电子设备的过程中 还没有过那种感受
that feel has not been accurately replicated in the digital space.
所以对我来说 做子弹笔记是一个思考的过程
So for me the act of bullet journaling is an act of thinking,
是一个去除杂念和真正处理信息的过程
it’s an act of unplugging and actually processing the information,
我还发现 在我居住的小区
and in my community I’ve found that that’s also provided significant value
这种方法对忙于日常生活的人来说也有重要价值
to people who get caught up in the rush of everyday life.
在那一刻 你可以将自己抽离出忙碌的生活
It’s a moment that you can take back.
你可以真正悠闲地坐下来
It’s a moment where you can really have the luxury of sitting down
去想那些你很容易顾不上的事
and starting to digest the things that you otherwise can easily be overwhelmed by.
我想我们经常容易忘记的一件事是
I think one thing that we often kind of forget is
某些东西使用起来方便 但并不代表它有效率
just because something is convenient does not make it efficient.
所以很多时候…以资料输入为例 如果你是打字
So a lot of times data entry, if you type for example,
那么你的速度会快很多 但在那过程中
happens a lot faster but in that process,
很多人会走神 因为你只是在机械性地输入数据
a lot gets lost because you’re just kind of parroting the source
我认为 真正听懂别人在说什么才真的重要
and I think that it’s really important to actually hear what’s being said
而不只是 简单地将别人的话一字不漏地记在纸上
than just simply kind of spitting it back out onto paper.
所以大部分时候你在写东西时 你想做的是
So when you’re writing a lot of the time what you want to do is
减少你所俘获信息中的内容
reduce the amount of information that you’re capturing
只留下那些真正重要的
only down to what truly matters.
其实你这是在实时提炼信息
So you’re distilling information in real time.
为此 你就得想清楚什么才是真正重要的
And in order to do that you have to think about what truly matters.
我觉得
And I feel like
手写会让我们更加深入地思考我们要写的内容
writing by hand allows us to think significantly more about the information that we are writing down.
我是说 写的这个过程
I mean the actual act of writing
会同时激活我们大脑的许多不同区域
activates very many different parts of our brain simultaneously.
据我所了解的科学知识 打字并没有这样的效果
From the science that I’ve seen, it doesn’t happen when you’re typing.
举个例子 我们把学生分为两组来做笔记
So, for example, students that were separated into two separate groups –
一组只能通过手写 另一组则只能通过打字
one was allowed to take notes via handwriting and the other via typing.
结果表明 手写组记住信息的时间更长
And the group that wrote by hand retained the information significantly longer
并且内容也准确得多
and significantly more accurately.
所以我想 当你集中注意力写东西时
So I think that when you concentrate and you focus on writing
你也会更加关注内容
you are engaging with content significantly more.
你不得不这样
You have to.
笔的重量 你的想法
The weight of the pen, the ideas,
你想要提取的重要观念
the concepts that you’re trying to distill down to what matters,
你的字写得怎样 你写得有多快
how your handwriting looks, how quickly you’re writing
这些东西都会立刻使你的注意力
and all those things immediately focus your attention
比打字时更加集中
more so than I would say typing would.
决策疲劳是指 在你不得不做大量决策后
So decision fatigue is when you find yourself literally exhausted
自己处于很累的状态
by the amount of decisions that you have to make,
由于我们不断被来自各种渠道的各种信息淹没
because we’re constantly inundated by so many different things from so many different channels.
所有那些信息都会耗费我们的注意力
All that information requires our attention,
而且很多信息需要我们采取行动
and a lot of that information actually requires us to act.
对信息采取行动的本质就是做决策
And acting on information is essentially making a decision.
比如说 你想去看这部电影吗?
So do you want to go watch this movie?
你想去这次旅行吗?
Do you want to go on this trip?
你想回复这封邮件吗?
Do you want to respond to this email?
你想吗?你想吗?
Do you? Do you? Do you? Do you?
你得不断问自己 你要做出选择
You have to constantly keep asking yourself and you’re making decisions.
慢慢地 如果你不退一步 而是任由自己被信息淹没
And over time, the more you allow yourself to be inundated by without taking a step back,
你会变得越来越累
the more exhausted you get.
这不一定是指身体上的累
It might not be physically.
没错 你可以做一整天的决策
Right. You can make decisions all day long,
你还能接着去跑个马拉松
and you can still run a marathon
但我们精神上的能量也是有限的
but our mind also has a limited amount of energy.
你做决策的能力会变差
Your ability to make decisions becomes worse,
如果你不停地做决策
it can really quickly degrade
它真的会很快退化
when you’re constantly making decisions.
所以对我来说
And again for me,
做笔记也是我做决策的一个重要部分
journaling is a big part of that
因为很多决策并不会为我们的生活增值
because a lot of these decisions don’t add value to our life.
你会思考一些事情是因为它们就摆在那
You’re thinking about things just because they are there
而不是因为它们真的对我们很重要
not because they actually mean something to us.
我觉得很多时候 我们忘记了一点 那就是
And a lot of the time I think we forget that
某些事情可以去做 但并不意味着就一定要去做
just because something could be done doesn’t mean that it needs to be done.
所以它不应该占用我们的时间、精力和注意力
And it certainly shouldn’t be taking up our time and our energy and our focus.
我们生活在一个充满着无限可能性的时代
We live in an age of unlimited possibility,
而这些可能性都需要我们去做决策
and possibilities all require us to make a decision.
我想 认识到我们能力有限这点十分重要
And I think it’s really important to realise that we are very limited.
我们的注意力有限
Our attention is limited.
我们的时间也很有限
Our time is very limited.
如果我们能根据那个想法来组织我们的生活
And if we start to structure our days around that concept,
那样 我们就会开始…
then we can start to…
我们就会开始珍惜我们仅有的时间
we can start to protect the time that we do have
开始基于对我们重要的事情来做决策
and start trying to make decisions based on things that do matter to us
所以我想 在做决策之前 我们还需慎重考虑
I think before we make a decision we have to make the decision to be
什么才是重要的 是可以进入我们生活的
very careful about what we let into our lives.
如果我们不这样做 我们就会陷入决策疲劳
And if we don’t, we suffer from decision fatigue.
[音乐]
[Music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

推荐纸上思考 摆脱决策疲劳

听录译者

sky 1_0

翻译译者

XC8849

审核员

审核员RS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bewf3F8u6A0

相关推荐