ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

为什么学生不喜欢学校 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么学生不喜欢学校

Why Students Don't Like School

每当从耳边传来的闹钟声中醒来
Ever wake up to the sound of your alarm blaring in your ear,
你意识到将要开始上一整天课
knowing you’re about to embark on a full day’s worth of classes
然而你对学习提不起任何兴致
and yet something in you just can’t quite get excited to learn.
就像你知道你一整天都会非常努力地学习
Like you know you’re going to work really hard all day,
但是你也知道你听到的大部分内容
but you also know that most of what you’re about to hear
会从脑门上弹开
will just bounce right off your brain.
我们都有类似的时候
We all have days like that.
但是如果
But what if
有些学生比别人更容易对学校产生厌倦呢
there’s a reason why some students get more bored with school than others?
事实证明我们的大脑的确会逃避思考
It turns out our brains actually avoid thinking
直到大脑的状态刚好合适
until precisely the right conditions.
和主流观念相反
Contrary to popular belief,
实际上思考我们不喜欢的事情
it’s kind of a hassle for our brains to actually think
对我们的大脑来说是一种麻烦
when it comes to stuff we don’t like.
因为大脑只是为了逃避思考而创造的
Because the brain was created for just that avoiding thought.
因为思考需要花费大量精力
Because it takes a lot of effort to think
而且有时候 钻研奇怪的或者让我们感到不舒服的问题
and it’s sometimes a slow and painful process
是一个缓慢而痛苦的过程
to delve into issues we find too weird or too uncomfortable.
也许我们不喜欢那个老师
Maybe we don’t like that teacher,
或者讨厌那个坐在前排的恼人的男孩
or we hate that annoying guy who sits in the front row
他啜饮咖啡的声音太大了
sipping his coffee way too loudly.
只是一些我们在日常生活中遇到的问题
Just something about any lesson we encounter in our everyday lives
就让我们这么烦恼
will bother us so much
以至于比起深入思考如何解决 我们宁愿逃避
that we’d rather avoid it than be immersed in it.
但是当我们喜欢某样事物时
But when we like something,
我们不会这么想
we don’t think about it as much.
有些事物你很自然地就会想到
It’s something that comes to you so naturally that
于是这些想法恰好填补了思考的空白
the thoughts just fill in the gaps.
所以你曾经纠结过的一些问题
So little problems you once struggled with,
可能类似于寻找最快的步行上班路线或
like maybe finding the fastest walking route to work or
寻找最划算的团购
spotting the best groupon deal,
会远远更容易解决
will be far easier to solve
于是我们依赖于这些成功的记忆生活 而不是思考不感兴趣的问题
Instead, we rely on our memories of success to get us through the day
所以 这些是怎么和教育产生关系的
So,how does this all tie back to education?
尽管我们的大脑对怎么思考有点困惑
Despite our brains being slightly confused as to how it thinks,
我们天生的好奇心总是接管大脑的位置
our natural curiosity always takes over,
特别是学习的时候
especially when it comes to opportunities to learn.
不管是微积分或
Whether your thing is calculus or
薄膜理论还是意大利文艺复兴时期的建筑学
film theory or Italian renaissance architecture,
课堂讨论使原本的思维过程
class discussions allow your natural thought process
更开阔 更自由顺畅
to thrive that much more freely.
所以 你如何从学习或教学中得到最大的乐趣
So, how can you get the most pleasure out of learning or teaching?
一 养成积极发现问题并解决的习惯
One, always look for problems to solve.
问题当然意味着会造成一定挑战的脑力劳动
Problems of course meaning mental work that poses moderate challenge.
让人们思考更深入一点
Push people’s thought process just a bit further.
看看他们的解释是否
See if their explanation
是一个实现目标的可行选择
is a viable option towards reaching the goal.
但是确保不要解释过多
Make sure though, not to over explain things.
二 尊重别人的局限
Two, respect people’s limits.
如果他们在讨论中感到不舒服
If they’re getting uncomfortable during discussion,
知道什么时候退出
know when to back off
甚至向他们说声抱歉
or even sometimes saying you’re sorry.
三 如果有人没有马上明白你的意思
Three, be open to rewording your questions
愿意重述你的问题
in case someone doesn’t get it right away.
四 知道什么时候唱反调
Four, know when to play devil’s advocate.
赞成多吗
Had there been a lot of agreement?
那反对多吗
Or even, disagreement?
为什么不在工作中加入一点新的想法
Why not throw a little rent into the works with a new thought?
五 认真听取对你的回复
Five, really listen to answers given to you.
不是每个人都会分享你对一件事物感到开心
Not everyone is going to share your level of happiness
或愤怒的心情
or outrage over a subject.
所以少一点在意情绪
So worry less about emotion
多一点在意语言
and more about just what a person is saying.
六 让人们知道你正在改变节奏
Six, let people know when you’re changing things up
和转换话题
and switching topics.
你会得到一个新的机会吸引人们
You’ll get a new chance to engage people
因为所有人都看着你
because all eyes will be on you
你作为一个老师 掌控着全局
You’re the one in charge as a teacher.
最后 记录你的感受
And finally, document your feelings.
写下课堂上所有顺利和不顺利的事情
Write down all the moments things went right or wrong in class
和每次你认为问题
and every time you felt a problem was
成功得到解决或可以解决得更好的时候
solved successfully or could’ve been solved better.
有着足够的练习和耐心
With enough practice and patience,
你可能就能完成任何下定决心去做的事情
you might just be able to think your way into doing anything you set your mind to.
当然只要你不要经常打盹
As long as you don’t hit snooze too many times of course.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

视频对学生不喜欢学校的原因进行分析,并给出相应的建议

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

果酱班戟

审核员

Ah~Qiu

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY51YbgVrNI

相关推荐