未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么高效率的人内心会更加的充实和幸福

Why Productive People Are Happier People | Brian Tracy

True happiness and fulfillment come, when you feel that you are making a valuable contribution to your world.
当你觉得对世界做了有价值的贡献你就会获得真正的幸福感和满足感
So, what is yours?
所以 你的想法是什么呢?
Brian Tracy Success Channel
这里是布莱恩· 特雷西成功频道
Hello. I’m Brian Tracy.
大家好 我是布莱恩 ·特雷西
And today I want to give you six reasons why the more productive you are, the happier you’ll be.
今天我想跟大家分享关于你越有能力 越幸福的六个原因
If life is getting you down, you may need to get busy.
如果生活使你感到沮丧 你可能需要忙起来
All too often, people think that business is the cause of their stress,
通常 人们认为事情给他们带来压力
when, in reality, being more productive may be the answer you’re looking for.
这个时候 实际上 高效做事可能正是你在寻找的答案
There are a lot of reasons why being more productive will boost your mood.
有许多高效做事令你心情愉快的原因
The more you accomplish, the better you’ll feel about yourself.
你完成的任务越多 你对自己越满意
There’s a real freedom in checking off tasks on a to-do list.
当你核对要做的任务清单时你会感觉到一种真正的自由
It makes you feel like you are accomplishing something in life, and you are.
这些任务会让你感觉你正在完成生命中的一些事情 而且确实你也在完成一些事情
So, whether the tasks you set are big or small, it doesn’t matter.
所以 无论你设定的任务大还是小 都没关系
The key is finishing what you set out to do.
关键是完成你想做的事情
Biologically,
从生物学角度分析
scratching something off a to-do list sends a signal to your brain to release a certain amount of dopamine,
完成一些你要做的事情 会给大脑一种信号 使大脑释放一定数量的多巴胺
a natural mood enhancer into your system.
多巴胺可以自然地调节你的心情
2. Having goals and working toward them can give your self-esteem a real boost.
2.有目标和工作并实现这些会提升你的自尊
Plus, it gives you something to look forward to.
而且 会使你产生期望
When you have a purpose, you have a reason to jump out of bed in the morning.
当你有目标的时候 你就有早起的理由
When you have something to strive for, you will feel more energized and ready to tackle what the day holds.
当你有要为之奋斗的东西的时候 你会感到能量充沛 准备好抓紧每一分钟去努力
This will make you feel more centered, and ready to meet the challenges of life.
这可以使你更加的专注 对应对生活的挑战更有准备
Next, clutter can make you miserable.
接下来 毫无章法会使你痛苦
The typical American home holds 300,000 items.
最据代表性的是美国家庭拥有300000条规则
We simply don’t need most of that stuff, and it is driving us crazy.
坦白讲大部分东西是我们不需要的 而且这些东西会使我们抓狂
From cleaning, sorting, and maneuvering around all those belongings,
从清扫 分类 整理周围所有的东西
the stuff in your home and office can make you feel trapped.
你家里的东西和办公室的东西会使你感到不爽
And that can make you feel stressed, overwhelmed, and downright unhappy.
而且会使你感到压抑 不知所措还有彻底的沮丧
So, why does a cluttered home or office make you feel so bad?
所以为什么一个杂乱的家或者办公室让你感到如此糟糕呢?
Here’s what scientists have discovered about unneeded clutter.
这是科学家发现的关于有些不必要的混乱的几种说法
Clutter overstimulates your nervous system.
杂乱会过度刺激你的神经系统
This causes all of your senses to work overtime, which can be taxing.
这就会导致你的所有感官超时工作 这是一种繁重的劳动
Clutter refocuses our attention on things that don’t matter.
杂乱会使我们重新聚焦在无关紧要的事情上
Clutter creates feelings of guilt and embarrassment.
杂乱使你产生内疚感和窘迫感
Clutter is frustrating and it makes relaxing impossible.
杂乱使你感到沮丧 使你不能放松
So, strip away the stuff, and you can strip away those negative feelings.
所以 丢掉一些东西 你就会丢掉消极的情绪
4. Be productive by exercising. Exercise gives you more energy.
4.通过锻炼可以提高你的效率 锻炼使你精力充沛
And when you use that energy to accomplish your goals, you will feel better about yourself and your life.
当你用你的能量完成你的目标的时候 你会对你自己和你的生活感觉更好
Taking just 20 minutes every day do exercise can strengthen your body, clear your head, and boost your immune system.
每天只需花费20分钟的时间做一下锻炼可以增强你的体魄 清醒你的头脑 提高你的免疫力
Plus, exercise releases mood enhancing hormones into the body.
而且 锻炼可以让你释放情绪 使身体释放更多的荷尔蒙
But exercising the body isn’t all you can do to improve your mood.
但是并不只是锻炼身体能改善你的情绪
Keep your mind busy, too.
充实大脑也可以
When you’re busy working on a project, you have less time to dwell on negative thoughts and feelings.
当你为某个项目奔忙的时候 你就很少有时间产生消极的思想和感觉
Staying busy helps you to concentrate on what is good.
保持忙碌可以让你的精力集中在好的事物上
5. Always have something to do.
5.一直有事做
Having nothing to do to occupy your time can be a real cause of stress.
让无所事事占用你的时间是给你带来压力的真正的原因
The more productive your day, the more motivated you will be to get things done.
你每天越充实 你对完成事情越会得到越积极的体验
Remember: You don’t have to accomplish great things, simply having something to do is usually enough.
记住:你不必完成伟大的事情 通常只要有事可做就够了
6. Always have a purpose.
6. 一直要有目标
Productivity is vital when it comes to being happy. But don’t confuse being productive with being busy.
生产力是至关重要的
Simply adding more things to do to your daily task list can create more stress and frustration in your life,
只是给日常的任务清单增加更多的事情 会给你的生活造成更多的压力和挫折
making you more miserable.
使你更痛苦
Being busy means doing more and more things,
保持忙碌意思是做很多很多事情
while being productive means doing something with purpose, with an aim or a goal.
但是要高效意味着带着目的 或者目标去做事
All we strive for accomplishing something rather than simply doing more things.
我们要努力完成一些事情而不是仅仅做更多的事情
True happiness can only be attained when you discover your passions and work toward attaining your goals.
当你发现你的激情和工作能够使你达到目标的时候 幸福唾手可得
What is it that you really want out of life?
生活之外你还真的想要什么呢?
Once you figure that out, you will have the energy you need to make your dreams a reality.
一旦你搞清楚 你就有能力使你的梦想成为现实
If you enjoyed this video, and feel it was valuable in teaching you about productivity and happiness,
如果你喜欢这个视频 感觉这个视频可以在提高效率和提升幸福方面对你有价值
share it with your friends, or anyone else who might benefit from this information.
和你的朋友们分享一下 或者其他可以在这个信息中可能获益的人
Before we wrap up, I’d like to leave you with a thought to share with your friends and followers.
结束之前 我想分享给你一句话 你可以跟你的朋友们和追随者们分享
“True happiness and fulfillment come when you feel that you are making a valuable contribution to your world.
“当你感到你对这个世界做出了有价值的贡献的时候真正的幸福感和满足感就会来了
So, what is yours?”
所以你的想法是什么呢?”
Now, I’d love to hear from you, so my question today is this:
现在 我想听听你的想法 所以今天我的问题是这个:
Are you in the right mindset for success? Or do you have some work that you have to get done right away?
你对成功持有正确的心态吗?或者你有要立刻完成的工作吗?
Leave a comment below. And I’ll be sure to follow up with you.
可以在评论区留言 我一定会关注你的
Thanks for watching. And remember: If you want to change your future, take action, and take action now.
感谢观看 请记住:如果你想改变你的未来 请采取行动 请立刻采取行动
If you enjoy this video, and feel it was valuable in teaching you about productivity and happiness,
如果你喜欢这个视频 觉得这个视频对提高你的工作效率和幸福感有价值
subscribe to my channel, like this video, and share this video with your friends.
请订阅我的频道 喜欢这个视频 请和你的朋友们分享这个视频
And click on the button on the screen for a free gift.
点击屏幕上的按钮有赠品哦
Thank you again for watching.
再次感谢观看

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频主要向大家讲了真正的幸福感和满足感主要有六个原因

听录译者

红花老七

翻译译者

孙卫卫

审核员

审核员HL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQNDMl76Z2U

相关推荐