ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

四个改变人生的问题 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

四个改变人生的问题

Why Not You? Powerful Questions That Will Change Your Life by Jim Rohn

I want you to ponder these 4 questions.
我希望你能好好想想以下四个问题
Here’s the first one and that’s “why?”
首先第一个问题是 “为什么”
Why pay the PRICE?
为什么付出代价?
Why WORK this hard?
为什么这么努力?
Why go this FAR?
为什么走那么远?
Why try to LEARN/this much?
为什么学这么多?
Why try to DO it all?
为什么尝试去做完所有?
Why try to SEE it all?
为什么尝试去看透全部?
Why try to HAVE it all?
为什么尝试拥有一切?
Why DO it?
为什么要去做?
Why LEARN it?
为什么要去学习?
Why STUDY? Why put yourself out?
去研究? 为什么要拼尽全力?
Why try to take on this much responsibility?
为什么要承担这么多责任?
Why develop yourself to the full?
为什么尽可能全面发展自己?
Why try to become all that you can possibly become?
为什么要成为你可能成为的那种人?
Why try to earn as much as you can earn,
为什么要尽可能多的赚钱
and share as much as you can share,
分享你所能分享的一切
develop every skill you possibly can,
培养你能掌握的所有技能
see every human you possibly can
见每一个你可能见的人
go to every class you possibly can,
去上每一堂你能去上的课
touch everybody you possibly can?
去接触每一个你能接触的人?
Why do that much?
为什么做这么多?
Why go that far?
为什么要走这么远?
Why share that much?
为什么要分享这么多?
Why give that much away?
为什么要给予这么多?
Why try to see everything?
为什么试图看到一切?
Why try to do everything?
为什么试图做到一切?
Why try to become everything?
为什么尝试去成为一切?
That’s a good question:”Why?”
这是一个好问题 “为什么”
And you’re the only one personally that
而你则是唯一一个
can answer that question for yourself.
能为自己解答这些问题的人
You’ve got to have your own list of “Whys”.
关于“为什么” 你必须有自己的答案
If the “why” is powerful, the “how” is easy.
如果“为什么”很难 那“怎么”就比较简单了
Now here’s number two.
接下来是第二个问题
The first question to ponder when you go home is “why”.
当你回家 第一个要思考的问题是“为什么”
Here’s another good answer to “why”,
关于“为什么” 有另一个好答案
it’s the second question, “why not?”
也就是第二个问题 “为什么不”?
Why not see how much you can earn?
为什么不看看你能赚多少?
Why not see how much you can learn?
为什么不去看看你能学多少?
Why not see how many skills you can develop?
为什么不看看你能发展多少项技能?
Why not see what kind of person you can become?
为什么不看看你能成为什么样的人?
Why not see what kind of influence you can have?
为什么不看看你能有怎样的影响力?
Why not see how many people you can rescue from oblivion?
为什么不看看你能拯救多少被这个世界遗忘的人?
Why not see how many people you can reach?
为什么不看看你能接触多少人?
If it’s happened for you, why not others?
如果这些发生在你身上 那为什么不能在其他人身上?
And why not you?
为什么不是你?
I want you to take that personal.
我希望你自己好好想想
“Why not?”
“为什么不?”
“Why not?”
“为什么不呢?”
You’ve got to stay here till you go.
你曾画地为牢 但终需前行
I mean what else are you gonna do?
我是说你还能做什么?
Why not see how much you can do,how far you can go?
为什么不看看你能有多少成就 你能走多远?
Now here’s number three.
好 现在是第三个问题
“Why not YOU?”
为什么不能是你?
My personal question to you is “why not you?”
这是我想问你的一个私人问题 为什么不能是你?
You’ve got the BRAINS.
你拥有健全的大脑
You can make DECISIONS.
能够自己做决定
You can STUDY the plan.
你可以研究你的计划
You can CHANGE your LIFE.
你可以改变你的生活
You can GROW immensely in the next few years.
你可以在接下来的几年迅速成长
You can make your DREAMS come TRUE.
你可以使你的梦想成真
You can build a financial wall around your family nothing can get through.
你可以为你的家庭建立一道无懈可击的经济长城
You can become healthy.
你可以变得健康
You can become powerful.
变得强大
Why not YOU?
为什么不能是你?
My very last question
我最后一个
on the questions to ponder is “why not NOW?”
需要深思的问题是 “为什么不是现在?”
There never was a better time.
我们从来没有比这更好的时机
And what a time now for us to take this DREAM
“此时此刻”我们就应拾起我们的梦想
and not let it DIE.
而非让它凋零
Take this DREAM and give it LIFE.
拾起我们的梦想并赋予它生命
Take this DREAM
拾起我们的梦想
and breathe into it your own personal spirit.
并将自己的精神融入其中
Until finally,
直到最后
it becomes a flame
它变成一团火焰
that burns around the whole world.
燃烧 照亮 整个世界

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

为什么? 为什么不 ?为什么不是你?为什么不是现在?思考这四个问题 让你更明确自己人生的意义

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

祈愿

审核员

审核员HC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUzvJfFSpyM

相关推荐