未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么飞机上不允许带液体

Why No One Can Bring Liquids on a Plane

Hey, have you ever been held up in airport security
嘿 你有没有在过机场安检时
because some knucklehead broke probably every liquid rule there is?
因为有人违反了机场关于液体的规定而停滞不前
Going through security is hard enough,
过安检实在艰难无比
what with taking off your shoes, emptying your pockets,
你得脱鞋 掏空口袋
pulling your laptop or tablet out of your bag.
把笔记本电脑或平板从包里扒拉出来
So why on earth have they come up with this ridiculous liquid thing
所以他们究竟为何要制定这种可笑的液体规定
to slow us all down
来拖慢安检速度呢
when you hear those dreaded words:
尤其是当你听到这些可怕的话语
“Excuse me, can you step aside and open your bag?”
不好意思 能请你站到一边并打开你的包吗
Listen, I get it.
仔细听着 我知道为什么
Corkscrews and scissors might not be anything special,
开瓶器和剪刀看上去没什么稀奇
but they are sharp and pokey
但是它们十分尖锐
So I can understand why you’re not allowed
因此我能理解为何人们不能
to travel with such items in your carry-on.
在随身行李里携带这类东西
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe they could hurt someone
它们可能会无意间伤到某人
if your bag is up in the overhead locker,
例如你的包包放在置物架上
and your neighbor is trying to push their bag in next to yours.
而邻座正努力把行李推到你的包包旁边
Or, ya know, when the person behind you keeps pushing your seat with their knees
或者 后座一直用膝盖撞你座椅
and you’ve had just about enough!
最终使你忍无可忍!
Hey, I’m kidding!
嘿 我只是开个玩笑
But what’s so dangerous about a bottle of water
但一瓶水 或你最爱的古龙水 香水
or your favorite perfume or cologne?
又能构成什么威胁呢
Does it have something to do with the pressure in the cabin?
难道它们和香槟一样有气压问题?
Can my liquids somehow mess with the plane’s navigational system?
难道我带的液体会干扰飞机的导航系统?
That’s why they ask you to put your cellphone on airplane mode
这就是航空公司要求手机开启飞行模式的原因
maybe the two are related?
难道液体也是?
It’s got something to do with liquids specifically being within your reach
关键应该在于“可随身携带“的液体
because you can pack as many as you want in your checked luggage.
因为你在托运行李想装多少就装多少
Well, I’m sure you know by now that it all comes down to security.
现在你应该明白 这一切都和飞行安全有关
Yes, we’re living in a different time
毕竟我们处在不同的时代
and believe it or not
无论你相信与否
there have been cases of bad guys making explosive stuff
曾有几个不法分子用水瓶甚至牙膏
with water bottles and even tubes of toothpaste!
制造易爆物的案例
And, thus, the rules on “liquids, aerosols, and gels” (or LAGs for short) were adopted.
因此 机场制定了关于液体 喷雾以及凝胶的规定
Many argue that it’s not the best fix
很多人认为这不是最佳方案
since bad people can do bad things even if they only have a tiny amount,
因为哪怕只有一滴水 坏人也可以拿来做坏事
but, hey, restricting liquids is the fix for now
但在想到其它方案前
until they think of something else.
限制液体是目前唯一方法
What’s surprising is that
然而让人震惊的是
there’s no single document on these aviation security standards
航空领域没有单一文件
that gets used by all airlines in the world.
制定全球适用的此类航空安全标准
But there are some organizations involved in the maintenance of airplane safety.
但有些组织参与维护飞机安全
For example, the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
比如 国际民航组织
regulates everything related to flights,
它管理航班有关事务
from aircraft design down to the rules of transporting batteries.
从飞机设计到电池运输规则
The ICAO issues lengthy documents with standards
国际民航组织出台了冗长的文件
that all member countries must comply with as well as some recommendations to follow.
要求所有成员国都必须遵守并贯彻
They sometimes even send auditors to check
他们有时候甚至会派审计员去检查
if partner countries are abiding by the norms.
成员国是否严格恪守准则
But airports and airlines can even have their own rules.
但机场和航空公司其实可以有自己的规定
For example, in 2016,
比如在2016年
many of them banned flying with the faulty Samsung Galaxy Note 7,
多家航空公司禁止携带三星GalaxyNote7
which, if you remember, tended to explode on airplanes!
不知你是否记得 这款手机在飞机上经常爆炸
They made that call without waiting for
没等当局出相关禁令
an official ban from the authorities.
航空公司就先一步行动
But the lists of things that can and can’t be in your checked and carry-on luggage
但无论去往何处 允许和禁止的
are the same no matter where you go.
随身行李清单都是一样的
So, before you head out on your next flight,
所以在你乘坐下一班航班前
here are some things to keep in mind!
请把这些牢记于心!
In general, your carry-on luggage can have liquids,
总而言之 你的随身行李里能够可以携带的
gels, and aerosols in containers
液体 胶体和喷雾
that hold no more than 3.4 oz.
都必须装在容量不超过3.4盎司的容器里
That is, you can’t take a whole bottle of shampoo
也就是说 你不能带一整瓶洗发水
but you can divide it all up into smaller containers.
但是你可以把它用小容器分装
Although, not really,
虽然这不完全准确
but I’ll get into that here in a bit!
但我一会儿会具体解释!
You’re also not allowed to take a whole 12-oz bottle
你不能携带一整瓶12盎司的洗发水
even if it’s mostly empty
哪怕它几乎空了
and there’s only a little shampoo left at the bottom.
只剩底部一点点洗发水
Nope, you still need to get a travel-size of the product
不可以 你依旧得携带旅行装产品
or squeeze what’s left of that bottle into a travel-safe one.
或者把瓶子里剩下的洗发水挤到旅行用瓶
Now, if you’re like me and thinking:
现在你可能和我有相同的想法
Ok, if I’m only allowed tiny bottles,
既然如果我只能带小瓶子
then I’ll just take a whole bunch with me!
那我就带一大堆!
I’ve made that mistake,
我就干过这种傻事
so here’s my warning to you.
所以用我的血泪教训告诉你
All these 3.4-oz containers must fit into
所有这些3.4盎司的小瓶子
a single, transparent, resealable plastic
都得装进一个可重复密封的透明胶袋内
And before you grab the biggest Zip lock bag you’ve got,
在你拿起最大的密封袋前
remember that your liquids bag should also be no bigger than quart-sized.
还要记住 液体包装袋的容量不能超过1夸脱
That’s about 8 x 8 inches, give or take.
其尺寸大概是8×8英寸
So, yeah, ya still must limit your tiny bottles
所以你依旧得限制小瓶子的数量
It should also be able to close,
而且它得能够合上
so don’t even think about stuffing it full so that technically
所以别想着胡乱把所有东西塞进去
everything’s in there even if the thing doesn’t zip shut!
甚至拉链口都拉不上
Again, just talking from personal experience here!
再次重申 这都是个人经验之谈!
If you’re traveling with friends or family,
如果你和朋友或家人出门旅行
you should also remember that all these rules apply for each passenger.
你应该牢记 每个人都得遵守这些规则
And don’t assume that liquids are just about drinks.
别傻傻认为液体仅指饮料
Toothpaste, sunscreen, deodorant, liquid or gel makeup
牙膏 防晒霜 体香剂或者化妆品
even your mascara and lip gloss!
甚至你的睫毛膏和润唇膏!
these are just the toiletries that must abide by the rules.
这些卫生用品都在机场规则限制之内
If you’re packing a snack for a long flight,
如果你正为漫长旅途准备零食
yogurt, butter, soft cheeses, they count too!
酸奶 黄油 干酪一类也算在内
Finally, here’s a pro-tip
最后 给个温馨提示
they’re gonna ask you to take that liquids bag out
他们会要求你把包装袋拿出
and put it in its own tub to go through the scanner.
放入专门的盆里去接受扫描仪检查
While you’re standing in line,
你排队时
go ahead and get it out and ready to put in a tub
就可以直接把它们拿出来 准备放入盆内
Instead of fumbling around
一旦轮到你把所有东西
once it’s your turn to put all your things on the conveyer belt!
放到传送带上 你就不用四处摸索了!
Trust me, you’ll get fewer sighs and eye-rolls from the folks behind ya!
相信我 这样你后方的叹息和白眼要少得多
And, of course, there are some exceptions to this strict liquids rule.
当然 这条严格的液体规则也有例外
Anything to do with food for kids,
比如任何与幼儿食物有关的东西
you can take as much as a small child
你可以携带两岁以内的小孩
usually up to 2 years will need during the flight.
在飞行过程中所需的所有物品
Also, if you use any medications
此外如果你服用药物
you should provide proof from your doctor
你应该提供医生的证明
indicating the total amount you’ll need during the flight.
表明飞行中所需要的药量
Otherwise, unfortunately,
否则 很不幸
some airlines may ask you to leave them in your checked luggage.
有些航空公司可能会要求你把药放到托运行李中
Oh yeah, and if you’re ever unsure about a certain item,
当然 如果你不确定某物体是否可以携带
you can always check the airport security’s website
你可以去航空安全网站查询
like the TSA or similar authority in your country.
比如本国的运输安全局或者类似的权威组织
But for now, you’ve got all the basics.
现在 基础要求你都明白了
So let’s talk about what happens
现在让我们来谈谈
if you forget to abide by the liquids rule.
如果你忘记遵守这些规则时会发生什么
Uh-oh, cue the horror music!
来首恐怖音乐!
Actually, it’s not that bad.
事情上 没有这么糟糕
Inconvenient, sure, but not the end of the world…
虽然极不方便 但不至于大难临头
First of, if prohibited items were found in your bag before you check in,
首先 如果过安检时你包里查出了违禁品
you can either give them to those who accompanied you to the airport
你要么把它们给陪你到机场的亲友
or put them in your car if it’ll be waiting for you out in the parking lot.
要么将其放进在外面停车场的车里
Of course, I’m talking about things that
当然 我指的是那些你甚至
can’t even be kept in your checked luggage!
不能放进托运行李里的东西
You can also hand them over to the airport,
你也可以把它们移交给机场
and they’ll keep your stuff safe until you can get it back.
你取回前 他们会妥善保管你的行李
If none of those options are available,
如果以上选择没有一条行得通
check if the airport has a mail service
看看机场是否有邮寄服务
so that you can send any items prohibited for travel
以便你能把任何禁止旅行携带的物品
to your friends or family.
带给朋友或家人
Now, if the prohibited items are found in your suitcase
现在如果你已过安检
after you’ve already checked in
却被发现包里带有违禁物
in most cases you’ll be told to go back to the registration desk,
大多数情况下 你得回到登记处
pick the item up,
把它们拿出来
and choose any of those options I just mentioned.
然后考虑刚刚提到的那些选项
Otherwise, the thing is going to be confiscated.
否则 它就要被没收了
Hey, it sounds scarier than it is, but no worries!
这听上去比现实恐怖得多 但别担心!
You’ll probably get it on the way back.
你可能会在回来的路上拿到它
In any case, if the thing is supposed to be confiscated
任何情况下 如果某物很有可能被收缴
but it’s near and dear to you,
但对你而言又很亲密珍贵
like, for example, your grandpappy’s old pocketknife,
例如 你祖父陈旧的随身折刀
explain this to the security personnel.
向安全人员解释一下
Most likely, there is a way to save it.
则很可能帮你留下它
Finally, if any prohibited items were found in your carry-on luggage
最后 如果你的随身行李里被找出了违禁品
and you can still return to the check-in desk,
且你依旧可以返回登记台
then just put them in your checked luggage if you can.
那就尽量把东西放进托运行李
If you can’t do that, then the thing will probably be confiscated.
如果不可以 那么你的东西大概要被没收了
Again, not a big deal if you handle this situation the right way.
重申 如果你正确处理 这实在不是大事
On that note, items that have been seized
关于这一点 被没收的东西
are stored at the airport until the owner’s return
会存放在机场等待主人回来取走
Just make sure that the thing wasn’t simply confiscated forever
只要它没有被永久消灭
but that you get some sort of documentation of it
若被消灭了 也有一些文件
giving you the right to get this thing back.
赋予你声讨原物的权利
Of course, I’m talking about legal and generally harmless stuff.
当然 我说得可是合法无害的物品
For example, let’s say they find an expensive cream
比如 假设你过安检时被查出一瓶昂贵的乳液
that you’re not ready to part with in your carry-on while you’re going through security.
但是你又不打算从随身行李中舍弃
If you don’t have the option to put it in your checked luggage
如果你不能把它放进托运行李里
leave it in the storage room at the airport,
那就把它留在机场的储物间
get all the necessary papers and documented proof,
带上所有必需的证明文件
and just pick it up when you come back.
回来时拿走就可以了
Sure, it’ll be a shame
当然 很遗憾
that you can’t use this awesome cream while you’re away,
你外出时不能使用效果极佳的乳液
but, hey, it’s better than tossing it in the trash!
但总比把它丢到垃圾桶里好!
I’d still say it’s better to avoid all that mess in the first place
我依然认为最好是第一时间避开这些混乱
and just stay in the know about what you can and can’t transport while traveling.
搞清楚旅行中哪些可带 哪些不可带
After all, airports are stressful enough,
毕竟 飞行压力已经够大了
so why make it even harder on yourself and risk losing your precious things?
何必冒着舍弃珍贵物品的风险 给自己添堵呢?
You should be excited about traveling,
你应该对旅行感到兴奋
not full of dread about all the security rules and restrictions!
而不是惧怕这些安全规则和限制!
Hopefully these tips will help you on your next trip.
愿这些提示能对你的下次旅行有所帮助
Bon voyage!
一路平安!
So, do you think airport security is too strict?
所以 你是否认为机场安全规则太过严格呢?
Let me know down in the comments!
请在评论中告诉我
If you learned something new today,
如果今天你有所收获
then give this video a like and share it with a friend.
请给本视频点个赞并分享给你的朋友
But – hey! – don’t go sneaking that smoothie through security just yet!
但注意 别想着把那杯奶昔偷偷带过安检哦!
Because we have over 2,000 cool videos for you to check out.
我们有超过2000个视频供你选择
All you have to do is pick the left or right video,
你要做就是选择并点击左边或右边的视频
click on it, and enjoy!
然后尽情享用吧!
Stay on the Bright Side of life!
记得发现生活中的闪光点!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

着急过安检却因为携带液体被拦?为旅行准备的一大堆的化妆品眼看就要丢入垃圾桶?点击本视频,让我来告诉你,飞机上为何不能携带液体,准确避雷!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

裘墨

审核员

审核员FF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYWYaN5YlqI

相关推荐