未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么真实的生活和电影里的差别那么大?

Why Life Is Never Like The Movies [GEN WHY]

对电影感到很失望 我们已经被它们欺骗太久了
Down with movies, they’ve lied to us too long.
我想看到人们在周三做些调整
I wanna see people going to train on Wednesdays
但是什么也没发生
and nothing happens
我们可以像电影那样吗?
Can we make that movie?
在这个任何事情都确定的世界上
In a world where everything is exactly as it seems to be
平凡的周三结束了
That was the end of trivial Wednesday
下周再来吧
come back next week!
好吧 很有趣
Well,That was fun
但是我很累了 我回家了
I’m tired though, so I’m gonna go home.
好的
Alright!
一个女孩意识到了什么
One girl realizes.
但是事情并不像她想象的那样
Nothing is like she wants it to be.
早上好!我需要你今晚加班
Morning! I’m gonna need you to stay late tonight.
好的 嗯…… 如果你今天有空
Sure.Um, when you get a minute today
我们可以谈谈关于加薪的事情吗?
can we talk about that raise?
可能不行
Probably not.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 至少你尝试了
Hey, at least you tried.
等等 你要去哪儿
Wait!Where are you going?
你不住这里
You don’t live in this building
你住在城镇另一端的一个小工作室里
You live in a tiny studio across town and plot twist
而且你该交租金了
your rent is due!
那么 在你看来
So why, in your opinion
为什么生活不像电影呢?
is life not like the movies
好吧 美丽的邂逅是不存在的
Well,there’s no meet cutes.
我觉得那些都是不真实的
I think those aren’t real.
哦 就像 闲逛的时候
Oh, like, just like hanging out
在咖啡店遇见了某人
meet someone in the coffee shoping.
-哦-对
-Oh-Yeah
嘿 我可以请你吃些东西吗?
Hey,can I get you anything?
嘿 你玩愤怒的小鸟吗
Hey, did you play Angry Birds?
那真的很有趣
It’s really fun.
为什么我遇不到可爱的人
Why can I never meet anyone cute?
事实上 或许你已经遇见了
Actually,maybe someone already there.
或许 或许他不在你的手机里
Maybe,maybe it’s not in your phone
他就在你的左边
It’s in your left
我们去吃晚饭吧
Let’s get dinner.
不好意思 你刚刚说什么
I’m sorry, what did you say?
没什么 我 我只是在咳嗽
Nothing,I,I was coughing.
在浪漫喜剧中
In rom-coms
朋友都如此痴迷于主角生活
friends are so obsessed with the protagonist’s life.
没有人会来到你的公寓 像这样说
You know, no one’s like coming to your apartment, being like
亲爱的 我辞职了 这样我们就可以搞定你的生活了
“Girl,I quit my job so we could fix your life! “
-给你买套新衣服 我明白-对
-Get you an outfit,I know.-Yes.
那不是真的
that’s not real.
是的 事实上 我刚和Dan分手了
Yeah,actually, I just broke up with Dan.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
你刚刚经历了一次分手
hello, you just went through a breakup.
那么我当然该在这里了
Of course I’m here.
最好的朋友是用来干什么的呢
What are best friends for?
是用来扫除掉不切实际的午夜姿态的
if not grand sweeping unrealistic middle-of-the-night gestures
不然就会激起或发生
that are gonna uplift, inspire
对最新女权流行曲的
and include an awesome montage
可怕的蒙太奇幻想
set to the latest girl power pop anthem
谢谢你 但我真的没问题
Thank you, I’m really OK,though
你必须出去走走!
You have got to get out!
别再为你的单身生活忧伤了!
No more sad singledom for you!
我们去跳舞吧 然后我们都辞职
We’re gonna go dancing.And we’ll quit our jobs!
我们去意大利 我们去骑摩托自行车
We’ll go to Italy, we’ll ride mopeds
我们会遇到很多可爱的意大利男人
we’ll meet cute Italian men.
现在是周四夜晚 我明天还要工作
It’s Tuesday night. em,I have work tomorrow
我还有贷款要还
I have loans to pay.
我也是
Me too.
我刚刚叫了个优步到这儿 可真贵啊
I took an Uber here and it was really expensive
我很后悔
I regret that
真实的生活不像电影
Real life is never like the movies
是因为电影被写的完美 有趣且迷人
Because It’s written to be perfect and funny and charming.
但是你知道 真实的生活有时候是丑陋的
And you know, real life is ugly sometimes
有时还让人伤感
and real life is sad sometimes.
但是 我认为真实的生活更好
But,I think real life is better.
说的真好
What a good message.
-谢谢-真实的生活更好
-Thanks.-Real life is better.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

电影总是美好的,为什么我们的生活不能像电影一样呢?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核员 T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YjFBROK3FE

相关推荐