未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么坚持健身计划如此困难

Why it's so hard to stick to your workout routine

– In this video we’re gonna be answering the question
本视频将回答以下问题:
of why it’s so hard to stick to a workout routine over the long-term.
为什么我们很难长期坚持一项健身计划
And this is a problem that I’ve actually struggled with for most of my life.
这个问题我一生大部分时间都在与之斗争
I’ve always been a pretty active guy,
我一直很积极向上
but when it comes to actually sticking to a workout routine
但是每当我想要坚持一项健身计划
and seeing progress over the long-term,
并通过长期坚持获得进步时
I’ve always had a problem with it.
我总会遇到相关的问题
However, back in 2020, I actually did start a routine
不过在2020年那时候 我确实开始了一项计划
that I’ve stuck to for the past two years.
我在过去两年里坚持训练
And that has come with some results.
并最终收获了一些成果
I’ve gained about 30 pounds of mostly lean mass in that time,
那段时间 我增重约13.6公斤瘦体重(去脂体重)
going from around 185 pounds to 215,
从84公斤长到97.5公斤
I’ve achieved a 300 pound bench press, a 350 pound squat, and a 440 pound deadlift.
我能够卧推136公斤 蹲举159公斤 硬举200公斤
And I’ve managed to improve my cardio at the same time.
我的心肺功能也得到了提高
Mostly thanks to picking up tennis,
因为我重新开始打网球了
which is now my favorite sport.
这是我现在最喜欢的运动
So today I’m gonna share what I’ve learned with you,
今天我要和你们分享我的经验
including sharing some of my actual workout routines
我还会分享我采用的健身计划
within a notion template, of course, because, hey, it’s me.
当然 我会放在笔记模板里讲 这是我一贯的做法
And along with that, I also want to share some of the tricks that I’ve learned,
此外 我还想分享自己学到的些许窍门
making sticking to that routine a lot easier.
让坚持计划这件事变得更加轻松
And I want to start by first breaking down the problem
我想要先拆解一下这个问题
because as I see it there are really four main sub problems
因为在我看来可以分为四个主要的小问题
that make it so hard to stick to a workout routine for a lot of people.
导致很多人很难坚持健身计划
And those problems are:
这些问题是:
Number one, you don’t know what to do or where to start.
第一 你不知道该做什么或从哪里开始
Number two, you aren’t seeing any results when you do stick to the routine.
第二 你确实坚持了训练 但看不到任何效果
Number three, there’s too much friction involved.
第三 有太多麻烦事阻碍着你
And number four, you’re making it too easy to fail.
第四 你制定的计划很容易失败
So let’s tackle these one by one,
我们来逐一解决这些问题
starting fittingly with not knowing where to start.
先从不知道怎么开始训练说起
Now, there is more fitness advice on the internet than there are grains of sand on a beach.
现在网上的健身建议简直比沙滩上的沙子还多
And no matter what routine you pick,
不论你选了哪个计划
it seems like Athlean X is gonna be out there telling you that
似乎总会有健身专家跳出来说
it’s killing your gains.
你白练了
And part of the problem, part of what causes this,
导致这个问题的部分原因是
is that it seems like people think
人们似乎认为
there are these vastly different things you need to do, depending on what you want.
根据你的不同需求 你得做完全不同的事情
Like if you want to gain mass, it requires following a much different routine
比如你想要增重 就得按照增重的健身计划
than you’d follow if you wanted to get stronger, or if you wanted to lose weight.
这跟力量训练计划或减重计划完全不同
And while that is true at a certain level,
尽管在一定的训练层次上这是正确的
the fact is that most people, and that included me,
但是实际上大多数人 包括我
especially at the start of 2020, aren’t at that level yet.
尤其是2020年初的我 还没到那个层次
And that means that a basic strength training routine with some added cardio
这意味着 基础力量训练计划加上一些有氧运动
is likely gonna help you improve in nearly every area you want,
几乎能让你的方方面面得到提升
strength, lean body mass, cardio, even weight loss,
力量提升 减脂增肌 心肺功能 乃至减重
which to be honest is more function of a diet anyway.
不过老实说 减重的话还是节食更管用
And if you are at that more advanced level already,
如果你已经处在进阶水平
where specialization truly is important,
这时专业训练真的很重要
you’re probably not watching this video.
你可能不会看本视频
You’re probably off watching Jeff Nippard instead.
而是正在看Jeff Nippard的视频
So for the rest of us, I want to make this as easy as possible.
那么对于其他人 我想让这件事尽可能简单一点
And to do that, I’m gonna actually share a couple of the routines
为此 我正准备分享几个
that I have been following over the past couple of years,
自己过去几年采用的健身计划
including my current routine,
这也包括我现在的计划
which does require some gym equipment,
这需要用到一些健身器材
at least a power rack and a bench,
至少得有深蹲架和板凳
along with my original lockdown quarantine workout,
我也会附上自己原创的居家隔离健身攻略
which needed nothing more than a single kettlebell
居家健身只需要用到一个壶铃
like this one right here,
就像我手里这个
and one of those doorframe pull-up bars,
还有一种门框式引体向上杆
the costs around 20 or $30.
会花费20或30美元左右
And what I’ve actually done is put these into a notion page
我其实已经把这些都放在了一个笔记页面里
that you can find over at ThomasJFrank.com/WorkoutDB.
你可以点击ThomasJFrank.com/WorkoutDB查看
And there I’ve got each workout with its exercises,
每种健身计划都涵盖了我实际采用的
its sets, and its reps, the ones that I actually followed.
练习组合和重复次数
And there are also some sample weights that I’ve used.
上面还有一些我用过的参考重量
Though you’ll probably want to adjust these so that they’re right for you.
尽管你可能得根据自身情况来做些调整
And lastly, I’ve included both a video tutorial from Strength Coach
最后 我特此添加了Strength Coach的教学视频
along with a clip from my own recordings for every exercise
并附上我对每个训练所录制的视频片段
so you have multiple references for how to do these.
你可以参考多种资料以掌握正确做法
And I wanted to share my actual routines
我还是想分享我的真实计划
because while there are a ton of different routines out there, tons of fitness advice,
因为尽管网上有成千上万的人
literally thousands of people on the internet giving it out,
给出了数不清的健身计划和建议
these are what I have actually done,
我所给的规划 是我亲自实践过的
which is why I feel most comfortable putting them out there.
分享这些计划让我觉得最心安理得
They’re what have actually given me the results that I’ve seen.
我按这些计划去训练 确实见到了成果
And they were also programmed by my coach
这些计划由我的教练编排
who is an expert strength coach.
他是力量训练的专家
Our second sub problem is that a lot of us deal with not seeing any results.
第二个问题是 不少人觉得看不到成果
And if you’re not seeing any positive changes,
要是见不到积极的改变
then what’s the point of putting in all this effort, right?
那还何必努力训练呢 是吧?
Well, one of the biggest reasons that a lot of people don’t see any progress
很多人看不到进步的主要原因之一
is that they’re not recording it.
是因为他们没有做记录
See in strength training, and in pretty much every other skill area as well,
在进行力量训练或其他任何一种技能类训练时
you make progress by using a technique called progressive overload.
得用一种叫做“渐进超负荷”的技巧来循序渐进
And this is just a fancy way of saying you push yourself to near your limit
通俗地讲 就是把自己逼到接近极限
so your body is forced to get stronger.
这样身体就被迫变得更强
It’s an adaptive response.
这是一种适应性反应
But the problem is that a lot of people don’t actually commit to progressive overload.
不过问题是很多人并没有尽力做到“渐进超负荷”
A lot of people just show up at the gym and decide on the fly what they’re gonna do.
许多人只是来到健身房 然后左顾右盼想着该干点什么
And for those that actually do show up with a predetermined routine,
至于那些确实带着预定计划来健身的人
a lot of them get stuck following the same routine
其中不少都练到一半卡住了
with the same numbers for months without seeing any real gains.
训练数据数月未变 看不到任何真正的成果
And the reason for this is that they’re not recording their progress.
归根结底 他们没有记录自己的进步
When they don’t do this, if you don’t record your progress,
要是你不记录自己的进步
then you don’t really know what you’re doing or how you’re doing.
你其实并不知道自己在做什么或做得怎样
And you can’t make intelligent decisions that are gonna help you get stronger.
你也没法做出能让自己变强壮的明智决定
So if you want to see results, start recording your progress.
所以如果想看到成果 开始记录自己的进步吧
Now, since I work with a coach,
因为我有教练指导
I actually use their app, the Barbell Logic app to do it through my phone,
我会在手机上用他们的“Barbell Logic”软件
but you can also do it with an old school trusty notebook as well.
你也能用笔记本来记录 老套却可靠
Just record your sets, your reps, and your weight for each exercise,
每次训练 只需记录组合 次数和重量
maybe time and distance for things like cardio,
对于有氧运动类 或许可以记录时长或距离
and then use that data to push yourself.
然后用这个数据来推动自己
For example, here’s my journal for a workout
以我的训练日志为例
where I hit three sets of five reps at 275 on the squat.
我蹲举275磅 做三组 每组五个
So on the next workout, I, or actually my coach in this case,
所以下次训练时 我 这里其实是我的教练
bumped that up to 280 pounds for a three by five
把重量加到280磅 做三组 每组五个
and then 285 on the next one.
下次再加到285磅
Now we’ll also note that recording my progress in this way
现在我们会发现 用这种方式记录进步
has caused me to be more excited to get into the gym
会让我更迫不及待地想去健身房
because while changes in my overall body composition are really slow
其原因是 尽管我全身成分的变化非常缓慢
and take a long time to notice,
需要很长时间才能看出来
I can see changes in my numbers pretty quickly when I’m recording them.
但只要我记录健身数据 很快就能从中看到变化
And that gets me excited to see them improve.
看到数据有提高会让我很兴奋
Now, our third sub problem here
接着说第三个问题
is that there’s often too much friction involved
当你要去健身房或开始你的计划时
in getting into the gym or getting started with your routine.
总会牵涉到不少麻烦事
And you probably have a lot of days where you feel like this,
有很多时候 你可能觉得
where you feel like you’re just too busy to work out,
自己太忙了 没空健身
or you just can’t fit it into your schedule.
或者日程太满 排不上健身计划
I know I do.
我就是这样
And that’s why it’s crucial to do anything you can to reduce that friction.
因此你要竭尽全力减少这些麻烦事 这非常关键
This is actually why I built a garage gym recently.
所以我最近打造了车库健身房
It’s at home so
它就在家里
there’s very little preventing me from just getting out there and getting my routine done.
基本没有什么会阻碍我走过去并完成计划
The commute has been eliminated so it’s not a potential source of an excuse.
往返路途被省去了 这不再是一个潜在借口
Now you don’t have to build a home gym like I did just to reduce friction
当然你不必仅仅为了减少麻烦就跟我一样建个家庭健身房
because smaller changes can help as well.
因为一些小的改变也能帮上忙
Like for example, laying out your gym clothes and packing your bag before you go to bed
比如睡觉前拿好健身服 打包好健身包
so it’s all ready the moment you wake up.
这样你一醒来 一切都准备好了
Also keep in mind the actual problem you’re trying to solve here.
还有 记住你现在实际上需要解决的问题
Because in the beginning what you’re really trying to do
因为在开始的时候 你真正需要做的
is build and stick to an exercise routine.
是努力建立一项锻炼计划 并坚持下去
So if you’re feeling like there’s just too much friction right now
所以如果你觉得当下麻烦事太多
because your routine is too long or too difficult,
因为计划耗时太长或者太难
just remember that doing something is better than doing nothing at all.
只要记住 做一些事总比什么都不做好
Case in point, my best friend Martin doesn’t like going to gyms
恰好有个例子 我的好友Martin不爱去健身房
and he wanted something dead simple to start with
他只想从最最简单的事情开始
because he hadn’t really exercised at all in quite a while.
因为他真的很久都没锻炼了
So back in December, he literally started just running in place in his apartment
所以在去年十二月 他就在他公寓里 开始原地跑步
and to keep things a little bit exciting
为了让跑步变得有趣
he put on these videos from a YouTube channel called Virtual Run TV
他在屏幕上播放Youtube频道“虚拟跑步TV”上的视频
to make it a little bit less boring.
这样跑起来不会太无聊
But that’s it.
就是这样
And crucially, he started out running for just three minutes a day.
更关键的是 他刚开始跑步时 每天只跑三分钟
I’ve got you for three minutes.
我只给你三分钟!
Now that doesn’t sound like a whole lot, but it helped him build the habit.
这听起来不是很多 但能帮他形成一种习惯
And as of today, he’s been doing this for 45 days in a row
时至今日 他连续这样坚持了45天
and is up to running for about 23 minutes at a time.
单次跑步时长增加到了23分钟
So his endurance has improved quite a bit.
所以他的耐力有了相当大的提高
Finally, our last sub problem here
现在来说最后一个问题
is that it’s probably too easy for you to fail.
你可能把计划定得太容易失败
Ask yourself what happens if you decide to push a workout off into the next day
问问自己 如果把训练推迟到第二天会怎样
or you skip it altogether?
或干脆不练了
Well, if you’re like most people,
如果你跟多数人一样
the answer is probably nothing
答案是 没什么特别的
other than the fact that you don’t make any progress from that workout.
只是因为你没能从这个训练中获得任何进步
And that’s a problem.
这就是问题所在
If you want to more reliably stick to your routine,
如果你想更可靠地坚持你的计划
you need to make it somewhat harder to fail,
你得让计划不那么容易失败
which means that you need to introduce some accountability into the mix.
这意味着你需要在计划中加入责任感
And this is actually probably the number one reason
而这也可能是我为什么能在过去几年
why I’ve been able to make so much progress over the last couple of years.
获得这么多进步的首要原因
I have people in my life that hold me accountable to my workout routine.
我生活中的一些人能让我对自己的健身计划负责
Now the primary source of that accountability is my lifting coach, Matt,
现在责任感的主要来源是我的举重教练Matt
who actually coaches me remotely.
他其实会远程指导我
I’ve got to journal my sets and my reps,
我得记录训练组合和次数
and then I actually film the final set of each exercise.
然后把每种练习的最后一组动作录下来
And the next morning I get a form critique on that video
翌日我会收到针对录像的评价表
and updated programming for the next workout.
以及对下一次训练的更新安排
But the most important thing I get is the knowledge
不过其中最为重要的是
that he’s actually expecting me to turn in my workout log.
他实际上在期待着我上传训练日志
Now, in addition to my coach,
现在 除了我的教练
I do have one other big source of accountability in my life.
我生活中还有一个责任感的重要来源
And that is the activity sharing feature on my Apple Watch,
我的苹果手表上有一个活动共享功能
which I use to share my exercise data with a few different friends and who do the same with me.
我用它和几个做相同训练的朋友共享训练数据
And this actually brings in a different dimension of accountability and support
这其实带来了不同层面的责任感和支持
as we typically don’t hound each other when we don’t do a workout,
一般而言 我们不健身的时候互不打扰
but we do send each other emojis and other support
但当我们完成自己的训练计划时
when we do complete our workouts.
会互相发表情或其他鼓励
And that’s something that I feel doesn’t actually get talked about
在习惯养成和效能提高方面
as much in the realms of habits and productivity.
我并没有充分探讨过
It’s useful to not only have accountability to know that
这很实用 一方面问责制
somebody is going to hold your feet to the fire
让你知道某人将会对你施加压力
but also to have positive encouragement from people who care about you as well.
另一方面 你也能从关心你的人那里获得积极鼓励
Those positive messages can really keep you going.
这些积极的信息可以让你真正坚持下去
So if you can find a way to get both of those by enlisting other people,
所以如果其他人参与可以让你同时获得责任感和鼓励
that’s gonna help you really stick to your routine.
这会助你真正把计划坚持下去
Now you can work with a coach like I do, but there are other methods as well,
你可以像我一样找个教练 也可以用别的方法
like getting a workout partner, using the Apple Watch thing,
比如用苹果手表应用找一个训练搭档
or maybe even using the social features in an app like Habitica
或者通过Habitica软件的社交功能
to party up with other people and track habits together.
跟别人一起组队 追踪习惯养成的进展
If you want to learn even more about
如果你想了解更多有关
how to build strong habits in any areas in your life,
如何在生活各方面建立稳定习惯的方法
I also have a full one hour class on habit formation
我在本视频的赞助商Skillshare平台上
over on Skillshare who have sponsored this video.
有一节关于习惯养成的一小时课程
And this class will teach you how to take any goal you have,
那节课会教你如何看待现有的目标
define it more clearly,
更清晰地定义它
and then break it down into actionable habits that you can work on every single day.
然后把它分解成各种可操作的习惯 每天投入努力
And you’ll also learn how to stick to those habits over the long-term
你也会学到如何长期坚持这些习惯
by using external accountability systems,
通过运用外部问责系统
by anticipating and dealing with pain points ahead of time,
提前预估并处理痛点
and by gracefully dealing with failure so it doesn’t completely derail you.
得体地处理失败 才不会因此迷失方向
And because my class is on Skillshare,
因为我的课程在Skillshare上
you’re also gonna get access to thousands of other classes
你自然也能看到成千上万
that can help you learn new skills
能让你学到新技能的其他课程
and really make 2022 a year of personal growth for yourself.
并让2022年真正成为你的自我提升之年
For instance, one of my favorite creators, MKBHD,
比如我最喜欢的播主之一 MKBHD
has a class on Skillshare about
在Skillshare上有一节课
how to craft great YouTube videos from start to finish.
教你如何从头到尾做出优秀的YouTube视频
And you’re also gonna find classes on illustration, personal finance,
你也能找到关于插画和个人理财的课程
and even how to grow your social media presence.
甚至还有教你提高社交媒体影响力的课
Skillshare is completely ad-free.
Skillshare完全没有广告
They’ve got new premium classes that are added every single week.
平台每周都会更新高级课程
And the best part is
最棒的地方是
that if you’re one of the first 1,000 people to use my link and sign up,
如果你是前一千位通过我链接注册的用户
you’re even gonna get a free one month trial,
你甚至会获得一个月的免费试用
which means that you can take my class and all of my other classes
这意味着你可以在首月完全免费观看这节课
completely for free during that first month.
以及我的所有其他课程
So to get started use that link in the description down below,
点击下方简介中的链接即可开始
or click right there to sign up
或者直接点击这里注册
and start learning and support my channel.
然后开始学习 并支持我的频道
You can also check out one of these videos right here,
你也可以查看其中的一个视频
and I will especially recommend this one on the five levels of self-discipline,
我要特别推荐这个有关自律的五个层次的视频
which is a great follow-up to this video.
它很适合接着本视频观看
Thanks as always for watching,
一如既往感谢观看
hit that like button for ye old algorithm.
想看到更多相关视频 记得点赞哦
And I will see ya in the next one.
下个视频见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你能长期坚持健身吗?怎样变成健身达人?来看看托马斯怎么说吧。 ThomasJFrank.com/WorkoutDB

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

云团子

审核员

审核员GURU

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNUPmmc5b3c

相关推荐