未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么会脱发

Why Is My Hair Suddenly Falling Out?

This next question
下一个问题
comes from Sydney via Facebook.
来自脸书用户Sydney via
She ask I’ve been losing weight and eating healther.
她说我正减肥控制饮食
Why is my hair falling out.
为什么还会脱发
Such a frustrating phenomenon.
如此令人沮丧的现象
So we’re trying to be healthier
我们正努力变得健康
and now all of a sudden something bad happens like this,
却突然发生这样不好的事
what’s going on?
这是怎么回事
Well,I think there, when you talk about suddenly losing your hair
好的 我想当你突然开始脱发
that often comes from a shock to the system.
是身体发出的警告
So in this case maybe she’s exercising a lot more,
所以她这种情况可能是锻炼过度了
it’s just a severe physiologic stress.
造成了生理压力
And it has a fancy name
有一个时髦的名字
because dermatologists love jargon,
用皮肤科术语来说
it’s called Telogen Effluvium,
叫做休止期脱发
and we see this often,
我们经常碰到这种类型
We see this often after childbirth,
在分娩后容易脱发
actually that’s the most common one
事实上这是很常见的
but any acute sickness
但任何急性疾病 手术
,certainly surgery, in this case a major shock to her system
以及本例中如果她改变了很多生活习惯
if she’s changed all her ways.
会对身体各个系统产生很大的影响
And the reason for it is because at any given time,
这些情况下的脱发是因为无论何时
any one hair on your head
你头上的每一根头发
is actually either growing, resting or being shed.
都在生长休眠或者脱落状态
That’s the normal hair growth cycle.
这是正常的毛发生长周期
But when you shock your system like this,
但是当你的身体的各个系统发生巨变时
you sort of redirect the circulation to the follicles,
血液循环重新导向毛囊
you really interrupt that normal cycle.
打断了正常的循环
You’re gonna prematurely shed all those hairs,
你会短暂地脱发
they’re going to be put into that cycle really quickly.
身体很快就会进入循环
And the thing to reassure people about this is it’s
但如果是以上原因造成的脱发不用担心
never permanent and it’s never scarring,
这不是永久性脱发
if that’s the cause of it.
永远也不会留下疤痕
So it usually runs about a four to six month cycle,
它的周期通常是四到六个月
if anyone’s ever had this after childbirth,
如果有人在产后是这样的
they know you get these baby fine hairs and they grow back,
产后纤细的绒毛会重新长出来
but it can be incredibly stressful and really frustrating like you said
但如你所说 这会让你感到压力和沮丧
because a lot of times you’ll get this after new medication
因为在新的药物治疗
or after a new workout regimen
或者新的锻炼计划之后
where you’re trying to do everything right,
你想做好每件事
and then you feel like things are going downhill.
然后你觉得事情都在走下坡路
But we don’t know exactly what she’s doing.
但是我们不知道她到底在做什么
Is she getting enough calories?
是否摄入足量卡路里?
Is she getting enough protein?
是否摄入足量蛋白质?
Because we know
众所周知
that if you really are subjecting your body to extremes,
如果你真的让你的身体处于极限状态
we see that with people with eating disorders,
就会像饮食失调的人一样
one of the first things, that you see they complain about is losing their hair.
最开始的时候他们会抱怨脱发
So you’re dieting
所以对于饮食
, you want to make sure that you’re doing it the right way.
要确保使用正确的方法
You don’t want to crash not getting enough calories
你也不想因为没摄入足量卡路里而崩溃
and always want to make sure that you’re getting protein.
要确保你一直在摄入蛋白质
But to your point about any type of stressful event,
但是你的观点指出和压力有关
we see this so often with facelifts,
我们经常在整容手术之后看到这种情况
that you don’t lose hair when we do a facelift,
你做整容手术时
we do incisions in front of the hairline
在发际线做切口手术时不会脱发
but so many women and men say
但是很多人说
‘Oh you know, I’m losing hair’,after this facelift,
噢 你知道的 整容之后我脱发了
it’s just a temporary effect of a shift in the blood flow,
这只是血液流动变化的暂时影响
the stress of surgery, the recovery et cetera.
手术的压力 康复和护理等
After something like that versus another stress,
在经历了这样的事情和压力之后
like a change in eating habits, exercise,
比如改变饮食习惯 锻炼身体
how long should you give it before you think Okay,
多久之后你就应该考虑
this could be something else.
好吧 脱发可能有其他原因
Probably a few months I would think.
我觉得可能需要几个月
Yeah so usually the onset of this,
是的 通常情况下这一切开始时
like you were saying is a little bit delayed.
就像你说的有些延迟
It’s about six to eight weeks after the major stressor
在主要压力源之后大概要六到八周
and the most common thing is you’re looking in your drain
最常见的是你朝下水管里看
or you’re looking in your hairbrush or all
或者往梳子上看
of a sudden there’s all this hair and you’re like
突然这么多头发
where does this come from?
这是哪里来的呢
But I think the key thing is if it doesn’t start to correct
但我认为关键是在六个月后
within about six months or so,
是否改善了
then you do have to look at your overall medical history.
那你必须得审视你所有的病史
Is there something autoimmune going on?
是有自身免疫的问题吗?
Did you start a new medication?
你开始服用新药了吗?
Is there a new medical condition?
有新的疾病吗?
What’s your family history?
你的家族史呢?
And certainly if there’s any redness or scale on the scalp
当然如果头皮上有红肿或者鳞片
that looks like the scalp is inflamed,
看起来像发炎了
that’s when we really need to dig deeper and look at
那时候我们就真需要更深入研究
other medical reasons this might be going on.
其他可能正在发生的医学原因
It’s not just the stress mediated a short term thing.
不仅仅是压力导致了短期的脱发
But in the meantime if you are going through this,
但同时 如果你经历这些
like you said, make sure you’re getting enough protein,
如你说确认摄入足量蛋白质
that you can support the keratin of the follicles.
这样你能提供支持毛囊的角蛋白
Make sure you’re taking enough zinc,
确保你摄入足够的锌
that’s another one that really helps in terms of follicular health and then certainly
这是另一个利于毛囊健康的方法
if you’re deficient in it,
如果你有这方面缺陷的话
biotin which is a B Vitamin super helpful,
生物素是一种很有用的B族维生素
at least two and a half milligrams.
至少摄入两毫克半
Okay, before we go, can the next question,
好的 在我们走之前 下一个问题
can you say it one more time?
你能再说一次吗?
Telogen Effluvium
休止性脱发
Say that ten times in a row!
连续说十次

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本文主要分析了人们脱发的原因

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

YXG-d39e0

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKO4rW4n0PQ

相关推荐