ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

人为什么会失眠? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

人为什么会失眠?

Why Is It So Hard To Fall Asleep?

大家好 欢迎收看Life Noggin
Hey there and welcome to Life Noggin.
非常幸运的是
I’m pretty lucky.
只要作者不把电脑关掉
As long as my animator doesn ’ t turn off his computer,
我可以整天熬夜并且
I can stay up all night
根本不用担心睡眠在夜深人静的时候看 额……
and never have to worry about sleeping when I wan na watch well…
那些油管视频
quite frankly way too many youtube videos.
你们这些人类就不是那么幸运了
You humans aren’t so fortunate though.
一部分人告诉我他们很难入睡!
Some of you even tell me you have trouble getting to bed!
那么为什么入睡变得如此困难?
So why can it be so hard to fall asleep?
睡觉的终极目的又在哪里?
And what’s this whole fascination with sheep? Well,
首先
to begin,
人们进入睡眠状态是从清醒状态到无意识的
you humans fall asleep by going from a state of being awake to unconscious
沉睡
sleep.
我们并不能清楚地感知这一过程
We ’ re a little unclear on the exact process,
但它一般开始于你放松的时候
but basically it starts when your winding
然后大脑开始α活动
down and your brain exhibits some alpha activity.
你之后会进入第一阶段
You eventually enter stage 1 of sleep,
此时你的脑电波减弱
where your brain waves slow down and theta-band
并且θ带活动出现同时α活动时不时进行着
activity is introduced, with some bursts ofalpha activity still occuring.
之后来到了阶段二此时α活动开始消失
Later comes stage 2, where the alpha activitydies down.
之后的阶段三和阶段四会出现Δ波
Then there are stages 3 and 4, characterizedby delta waves. Finally,
最后,你进入了快速眼动期
you enter the REM stage of sleep,
你就会开始做梦
where dreaming is often reported, so you can
此时,可以和你喜欢的人物一起冒险
have awesome adventures with your favoriteanimation!
你在剩下的时间里会不断地在这几个阶段循环
You can spend the rest of the night cycling between different stages.
但为什么有时候入睡变得那么困难
But why can sleep be so difficult sometimes?
除了回忆那些你早些年做过的坏事
Well, aside from worrying about that one thing that you did in middle school several years ago,
这可能和你正在吃的东西有关
it might have something to do with what you’reeating.
含有咖啡因的食物和饮料会引起失眠
Drinks and food with caffeine can cause sleep disturbances,
尤其是在上床之前
especially when you have them
吃这些食物
closer to bedtime.
蛋白质也会导致失眠
Protein could also be the culprit.
这虽然是体内重要的营养物质
It ’ s an important nutrient for the body,
但它和其它食物比起来
but can be harder to break down and digest
很难被分解消化
than other foods. That,
比如说,有些食物中含有的酪氨酸
along with it containing tyrosine,
那是一种合成神经递质的氨基酸
an amino acid that aids neurotransmitter production,
如果你在上床之前摄入太多蛋白质
may make it hard to get some rest
可能会让大脑得不到很好的休息
if you have a bunch of protein before bed.
所以减少一些蛋白质的摄入吧
so put down that protein shake dude.
你真的不需要这些
You really don’t need it.
只管去睡吧!
Just go to bed!
但我们都知道这会更难
We all know that it can be harder
失眠可能是因为
for you humans to fall asleep if there is a bunch
身边有很多噪音
of loud noise going on,
但是有些人说太安静了也有可能会睡不着觉
but some people say it might also be difficult if it ’ s too quiet.
房间里空调的温度太高或太低
Having your thermostat set too high or low
可能也会影响人的睡眠
might also lead to some late night restlessness.
如果你真的很难睡着
And if you find it hard to get some Z ’ s,
那你可能是等待满月的狼人来着
you might be a werewolf! Well,
好吧,应该不是
probably not,
但是最近的研究确实发现人们在满月时
but a recent study did find that people might have a harder time
会更难入睡
sleeping during a full moon.
志愿者要比平时多花5分钟才能睡着
Their participants took around 5 minutes longer to fall asleep,
并且深度睡眠时间也会减少30%
had a 30 % decrease in deep sleep,
并且失眠的人比平时多20%
and slept around 20% less when there was a full moon.
可能这就是为什么那些狼人经常在满月时非常饥饿
Maybe that’s why those lycanthropes arealways hungry.
他们只是太累了!
They’re just tired!
所以如果你真的很难入睡
So if you do have trouble falling asleep,
国际睡眠组织有一些建议给你
the National Sleep Foundation has some tips.
上床前分出30分钟时间
They say to carve out about 30 minutes to wind down
来让自己冷静下来
before you go to bed and try to
并且不要使用任何电子设备
disconnect from your electronics.
哦当然 你得先关掉这个视频
but obviously, ya know, finish this video first!
试着放松并且深呼吸
Maybe try a breathing or relaxation exercise and
然后尽量保持自己的生物钟
do your best to wake up around the same
做到早睡早起
time everyday.
我很确信我们团队已经准备投放
I’m pretty sure my research team is going to get a whole bunch
一大批关于床的广告
of ads for a new bed after doing research
在做这个视频之前
for this video.
那么你还有什么能够帮助入睡的办法吗
So do you have any tips for falling asleep?
赶快在下面评论区评论吧
Let me know in the comments section below!
如果你喜欢这个视频
and if you enjoyed this video then you
又想看看我们关于
‘re definitely gon na wan na check out the video
你究竟需要多少睡眠时间的视频
we did on how much sleep you really need
通过对老年人的研究显示那些睡眠少于六个小时
With the study that looked at older adults researchers found that sleeping less than six hours or
或者多于十个小时的人使用医疗保险的频率更高
more than 10 hours a night was associated with a higher likelihood of healthcare to use.
我是小方这里是Life Noggin
As always, I’m Blocko and this has been Life Noggin.
生命不息 思考不止
Don’t forget to keep on thinking!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

失眠有那么多原因,看看你是哪一种?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Kitsch

审核员

审核员 NA

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL6ECWZ8G1s

相关推荐