未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么感恩日记很重要?

Why Is A Gratitude Journal Important?

You’ve probably heard it 100 times.
“感恩很重要”
“Gratitude is really important.”
这话你可能听过不下一百遍了
Why is a gratitude journal important?
那为什么感恩日记很重要呢?
生活目标
Have you ever wondered why a gratitude journal is important?
你想过为什么感恩日记很重要吗?
Maybe you’ve had one of those dates where you just feel stuck in the muck.
也许你曾有过身陷泥潭
And you’re not sure how to get out of that.
却不知该如何抽身的日子
In this video,
在这个视频中
I’ll show you some almost magical ways to overcome that.
我将告诉你一些摆脱困境的妙招
I do a lot of positivity coaching.
我做过很多积极性方面的指导
Not just from this motivational speaker,
不只是从激励演说家那里找到
just-think-positive kind of an approach.
仅做积极思考的那类方法
I’m a psychologist
我是一名心理学家
and I get down to the science behind positivity
我深入研究积极性背后的科学原理
and how it works.
和应用方法
Here’s where we start, gratitude.
我们从感恩开始谈起
The research is really clear about the positive effects of gratitude
研究明确了感恩对我们的
on our thinking,on our mood
思想和情绪的积极影响
and that branches out to affect every single aspect of our life.
这种影响扩展到了我们生活的方方面面
I’m not here to talk about the specific benefits of gratitude in this video.
但这个视频并不是要讲感恩的具体好处
What is it about journaling that has such a powerful effect?
拥有超强效果的感恩日记究竟是什么?
I mentioned in the introduction that there are those days, right?
我在前言中提过那些日子 对吧?
When you’re feeling just totally stuck.
就是你感觉深陷其中的日子
The thing that we don’t notice is that
我们没有注意到的是
our mind is playing tricks on us.
我们的思维在捉弄我们
It constantly is playing tricks on us.
它总是在捉弄我们
And the most likely thing for us to focus on is something
我们最有可能关注到的
that’s causing us pain or discomfort or discontent of some kind.
是那些使我们感到痛苦 不适或不满的事情
That’s just a survival thing.
这只是一种生存策略
And our brain will naturally lead us in that direction.
大脑自然而然地把我们导向那个方向
Journaling about gratitude forces us to focus on
记录感恩日记让我们 至少能有一阵子
something else at least for a moment.
把注意力放在其它事情上
This is why gratitude is such a powerful part of
这就是为什么在我们生活中
establishing a more positive way of thinking in our life.
感恩是培养积极的思考方式中很重要的一环
And it’s probably the fastest way I can think of to get you into that mode.
这也是我能想到的让你进入状态的最快方法
This changes the energy
感恩日记不仅会改变能力
and it creates opportunities that weren’t there before.
还能创造前所未有的机会
Let’s talk about the journaling exercise specifically.
我们来具体谈谈写日记的练习
I’ve got 5 specific tips for you to make this even more powerful.
有5个实用技巧能让你的日记更有力量
For the first tip, I have to tell you about Matt and Becky
首先 我得讲一下我指导的一对夫妻
who came to see me for some couples coaching.
Matt和Becky
And I gave them the assignment to do the gratitude journaling.
我给他们布置了写感恩日记的任务
When they came back,
他们再一次来的时候
Becky had actually written down
Becky记录下了
her gratitude list each day.
自己每天的感恩清单
Matt had thought about it.
而Matt只是每天想了一下
Now, both experienced some of the benefits.
现在两人都体会了其中的益处
But Becky had a much more powerful experience with this.
但是Becky有更深刻的体会
Why is that?
为什么呢?
Because when you take pen to paper…
因为当你执笔书写时……
I’m talking about actually physically creating a list.
我指的是实实在在地创建一个清单
Now, maybe you can do it digitally.
现在 你可以用数字技术来做
Maybe you can just think about it.
或者只是在大脑中思考
But there’s something about the act of writing that engages more of our brain.
但写作的过程中 我们的大脑会更活跃
It bypasses some of the old habits and neural pathways that we have
这样可以避免我们固有的一些习惯和神经连接
and creates a more profound effect.
产生更深刻的影响
Actually write it down.
实实在在写下来
That’s one of the benefits of journaling.
这就是写日记的好处之一
And I would also include in this first tip
在第一步中 我还要指出的是
that you get a specific manual for this.
你要为此准备一个专门的手册
A document, a book.
一个文件夹 一个本子
Commit this particular volume to your gratitude journal.
专门用于写感恩日记
So, this isn’t the typical journal where you’re
这并不是记录所有想法和感受
recording all of your thoughts and feelings and everything that’s happening in your life.
以及生活中发生的一切的普通日记
This is just for gratitude.
这只是为了记录感恩
Get a separate book for it.
为此专门准备一个本子
Get a pen or pencil and actually write it down.
拿一只钢笔或铅笔 如实写下来
Tip number 2, be really specific.
第二步 要非常具体地记录
Your brain will respond to this.
你的大脑会对此做出回应
It’s a brain friendly practice
这是一个对大脑有益的练习
to actually come up with the very specific things that you’re grateful for.
实实在在地想出你所感恩的具体的事情
So, instead of for example saying, “Well, I’m really grateful for my family.”
与其写“我真的很感谢我的家人”
Actually identify what or who
不如找出你感恩的人或事
or for what you are grateful.
或令你感恩的原因
So it might be
可能是这样的
“I’m really grateful that my dad gave me a call this week. “
“我非常感激父亲这周的来电”
“That just helped me to feel great.”
“这让我感觉很棒”
So, being more specific helps your mind to focus on the things
因此 注重细节能让你着眼于
that are actually really abundant and awesome in your life.
生活中丰富多彩的事情
Related to the specificity of tip number 2,
根据第二步的特性
In tip number 3 we’re going to go deep.
在第三步中 我们要更加深入
I would rather have you really dig into something
我希望你们真正深入某件事情
and get depth than to spread it out and go broad.
而不是进行展开拓宽
So, depth route rather than breadth.
深入 而非拓展
Here’s an example of how that works.
这里有一个例子 说明如何深入
I’m grateful that I have food in my home.
我很感谢我家里有食物
Okay, let’s go a little deeper. Take a loaf of bread for example.
然后我们再深入一点 以一条面包为例
And just think for a minute about everything and everyone
再稍微想想 你家里能够有一条面包背后的
that contributed to your having a loaf of bread in your home.
所有为此作出贡献的人和事
Think about the farmers who raised the grain
想想那些种植谷物的农民
that was harvested and was taken to a mill and ground into flour.
他们收获然后拿到磨坊磨成面粉
Think about the other ingredients and where they came from.
想想面包的其它成分以及它们从哪里来
This practice of going into depth helps to increase your appreciation
这种深入的练习有助于提高
of even the most simple things in your world.
你对世上哪怕最简单的事情的感激
That loaf of bread probably had hundreds of people
那条面包可能有数百人
contributing in one way or another
以这样那样的方式做出过贡献
to making sure that that was on your table in your home.
才确保成为你家餐桌上的食物
Go deep.
深入
Tip number 4 might sound a little strange coming from
我来说第四步可能有点奇怪
me because it’s actually a negative practice.
因为它实际上是一种消极的练习
Now, by negative, I don’t mean bad.
我说的消极并不是指糟糕
I mean we’re going to subtract something.
而是指要去掉一些东西
In your mind, think about
在大脑中想象一下
what your life would be like
如果缺少某些东西
without certain things.
你的生活会是什么样子?
This is especially helpful
这种方法特别适用于
if you’ve kind of come up with everything already that you’re grateful for.
你觉得已经想出所有值得感激之事的时候
I don’t know that that’s even possible.
我甚至都不知道这是否可能
But if you hit a lull,
但是 如果你生活平静
if you hit a block of some kind,
或者 如果你遇到困难
simply pick something in your world and
挑一些生活中简单的事情
ask yourself what would my life be like without this thing.
想想如果没有它 我的生活会是什么样子?
Indoor plumbing for example.
以室内管道系统为例
Oh, wow. What would your life be like without indoor plumbing?
如果没有室内管道系统 生活会是什么样子?
Now, indoor plumbing may not have made your list already.
目前 室内管道系统可能不在你的清单上
But if you look at some of the common things in your world,
但是如果留意一下周围稀松平常的事物
I can even look around my office.
哪怕只是环顾一下办公室
What would my li fe be like without windows.
没有窗户 我的生活会是什么样子?
I have a nice window here in my office
我的办公室有扇漂亮的窗
where I get a great view of the mountain.
我可以欣赏山中美景
And it lets natural light
而且这扇窗可以透进自然光
in. What would my life be like without that?
如果没有这扇窗 我的生活会是什么样子?
It would be darker. It would be duller.
那会很黑暗很乏味
What about this desk?
那这张桌子呢?
What would my life be like without my desk? Where
如果没有的话 我的生活会是什么样子?
would I put my computer? Where would I sit?
电脑要放在哪里?我应该坐在哪里?
Do you see?
你明白了吗?
Just subtract a few simple things in your mind
从生活里去掉你想到的一些简单事物
and see what that does to enhance your gratitude journal.
看看这样做是如何帮你完善感恩日记的
And finally, tip number 5 is to be consistent. Commit to the practice.
最后 第五步就是始终如一 坚持练习
I often have my clients do what’s called a gratitude Power-Up.
我经常让我的客户做感恩强化活动
And for this Power-Up,
为了这个感恩强化活动
they they take 5 days where they journal
他们要花5天时间写日记
and record what they’re grateful for.
记录他们感激的事情
What if you could commit to this on a regular basis.
如果你能定期这样做 会怎么样
Pick a time that works for you.
选择一个合适的时间
It might be first thing in the morning, it might be just before you go to bed
可以是早晨的第一件事 或在上床睡觉之前
where you pull out that special book that you’ve created just for this purpose.
拿出特意准备的感恩日记本
And you jot down 1, 2, 3 things for which you’re grateful.
写下三件心怀感恩的事情
To commit to that on an ongoing basis
长期坚持下去
gives you a practice that you can carry into your life
这种练习会融入你的生活
and really upgrade your experience.
提升体验感
This is powerful stuff.
这是一件非常有用的事情
Gratitude is a really powerful first step
感恩是创造并过上你所热爱的生活的
to creating and living a life that you love.
坚定的第一步
I would love to put my book into your hands
我很乐意把我的书给你
that will give you some other steps.
为你提供一些别的步骤
Pick up your free copy of pathological positivity
登录Dr.Paul Jenkins.com网站
at Dr.Paul Jenkins.com.
可免费获取《病理学上的积极性》电子版

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

感恩日记为何有强大的影响力?怎么写好感恩日记,使自己更积极地生活?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

clyze

审核员

审核员HJ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHArAp8n-Eg

相关推荐