ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我为何甘冒危险也要说出加沙的故事 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我为何甘冒危险也要说出加沙的故事

Why I put myself in danger to tell the stories of Gaza | Ameera Harouda

大家好,
Hello.
这是我第一次旅行
This is my first trip,
人生中第一次离开加沙地带
first time in life I’m outside of the walls of Gaza.
能来到这里我非常高兴
I’m so happy to be here.
(掌声)
(Applause)
一直以来,我的志向 是成为一名飞行员,去开飞机,
My ambition always was to be a pilot, to fly a plane,
从而去感受空中飞翔的自由, 与天空为伍。
to feel free to fly the sky, to touch the sky.
但,这从未发生过。
But that didn’t happen.
简单的说,我生活在加沙, 那里没有机场
Simply, I live in Gaza, there is no airport.
所有的边境都是关闭的
All borders are closed on every side.
我们生活在这世界上最大的监狱里。
We live in one of the biggest prisons in the world.
对我来说,唯一能做的事情就是仰望天空
The only thing I can do is just to look up to the sky.
在某些天,会有四、五个小时的电力供应
On some days, we are lucky if we have electricity
对我们来说非常幸运。
for four or five hours.
在寒冷的天气里, 我们在房子前面或者屋顶生火取暖。
When it’s cold, we make a fire on the front or on the roof of our homes.
有时候,我们会用同样的方式煮饭。
Sometimes we make food, too.
在加沙,我的工作是为来到加沙的记者们 准备各种各样的东西
My job in Gaza is to arrange everything for journalists who come to my homeland
告诉他们在加沙正发生着什么。
to tell the stories about what’s going on in Gaza.
很多个早晨,我不得不去边境地区
Many mornings, I had to go to the border area
接一名记者。
to collect a journalist.
假如这名记者发生了任何事情,
If anything should happen to the journalist,
或者这名记者决定去报道一个
or if the journalist decides to cover a story
政府不允许我们揭露的故事(新闻),
the government doesn’t want us to cover,
可能就会发生糟糕的事情。
bad things could happen.
在我的国家为记者
Navigating through my country helping journalists,
电影制作者、新同伴做导航,是我的工作
filmmakers, news crews, is my working life.
我相信我的成功是因为建立了关系
I believe my success comes from building a relationship
不仅仅是和记者、新同伴们,
not only with journalists and the news crews,
更是和加沙地带的社区群体。
but also with the communities in the Gaza Strip.
这些社区群体不希望他们的故事被报道,
These communities who don’t want their stories to be told,
我从来没有把他们作为故事或者数字。
I never looked to them as stories or numbers.
他们和我一样,他们是人
But like me, they are human beings.
在过去的十年,我已经建立起很多关系
I have built up many relationships over 10 years.
你猜怎么样?
And guess what?
这给我机会去加入人群
This gives me the chance to get access to people,
去诉述那些别人不能诉说的事。
to stories that others can’t.
在一些真实的场景,我感受到, 作为一个女人,我有更大的能量。
In some certain situations, I feel, as a woman, I have more power.
在我的群体中,很多男性记者
Many male journalists in my society,
他们想去报道 发生在我的国家的一个毒品泛滥事件。
they want to cover a story about drug addiction in my country.
建设加沙隧道时, 这个问题开始发生。
That problem started when the Gaza tunnel was being built.
在加沙的围城之中
With the siege on Gaza,
隧道给人们带来所有基本的需求
tunnels brought people all the basic needs
比如,食物、建材等 其他我们需要的物品。
like food, building material, other stuff we needed.
但现在不是了, 因为与埃及的边界被洪水淹没
But not anymore, because the Egyptian side flooded them up with water
隧道不再起作用
and they are not working anymore.
毒品被走私进来
Drugs were being smuggled,
很多年轻人毒品上瘾
and many young people got addicted, too.
在传统的巴勒斯坦社会,
In the tradition of the Palestinian society,
禁止男人进入家门
it’s forbidden for men to enter the household.
因此,没有男性记者能进行采访。
So, no male journalists get the story.
但是,我可以。
But I did.
我的丈夫非常棒,
I have a wonderful husband,
他支持我
a wonderful husband who supports me
尽管他承受着来自社会的所有批评。
despite all the criticism he gets from the society.
他现在和我的两个孩子待在家里,
He’s at home now with my two kids,
我带着另外一个孩子, 正在我身体里成长。
and I have another one that’s growing in here.
(掌声)
(Applause)
当我工作时,我每隔两个小时给他打电话
When I’m working, I call him every two hours,
同时,他知道如果他没有接到我的电话
and he knows if he doesn’t hear from me,
他应该打电话联系我
he should call my contact,
带我进入这个故事的人
the one who gives me access to the story,
是我最相信的人。
which is the one who I trust.
有一次在加沙,
One of the times in Gaza,
英国记者约翰斯顿被绑架期间,
during the kidnapping of the British journalist Alan Johnston,
一个美国杂志要求我
I was asked by an American magazine
在加沙组织一个和绑匪的会面, 我做到了。
to set up a meeting with the kidnappers in Gaza, and I did.
记者报道了新闻,
The journalist covering the story and I
我被要求在他的酒店外会面
were asked to meet outside of his hotel.
他们来了,他们将我们架上 一辆带着黑色玻璃的黑色面包车
They came, they picked us up in a black van with black windows,
那天他们带着面具。
they were wearing masks on that day.
他们开车载着我们,远离中心地带。
And they drove us away, far away in the middle of a field.
他们拿走我们的手机
They took our cell phones
我们在区域外与绑匪会面。
and we did the interview with the kidnapper outside in that field.
那天我非常害怕
I was so scared that day,
我永远不会忘记的一天。
a day I will never forget.
然而,我为什么要这么做呢?
So, why do I do what I do?
我这么做,因为我相信如果我不
I do it because I believe if I didn’t,
将失去加沙的这个新闻的一大部分。
a huge part of the story about Gaza will be missing.
我可以告诉你非常多我的国家的故事,
There are some more stories I could tell you about my country.
并不是所有的都是不好的。
And not all of them are bad.
我爱我的国家, 尽管我们生活在这个糟糕的地带
I love my country, despite the terrible situation we live in —
闭塞,贫穷,失业…
siege, poverty, unemployment —
但这是生命
but there is life.
这里的人们充满梦想和惊人的活力。
There are people who are dreamers and amazing people full of energy.
我们有美妙的音乐和伟大的音乐学校。
We have wonderful music, and a great music school.
我们有跑酷舞者, 他们可以在他们家的瓦砾上跳舞。
We have parkour dancers who dance in the rubble of their homes.
同时,加沙是阿拉伯世界唯一一个地方
And Gaza is the only place in the Arab world
穆斯林和基督徒血脉相连。
where Muslims and Christians live in strong brotherhood.
(掌声)
(Applause)
在战争期间,
During the time of war,
对我来说最艰难的是早晨离开家,
the hardest part for me is leaving the house early in the morning,
离开我的孩子。
leaving my children.
我每天给他们拍照,
I take a picture of them everyday
因为我不知道我否还能回到他们身边。
because I never know if I will make it back to them.
在加沙做协调者和记者 是非常困难和危险的。
Being a fixer and a journalist is difficult and dangerous in Gaza.
但是当我听见炮声、爆炸声时,
But when I hear the sound of the shelling or the sound of the bombing,
我立即迎头而上去面对它,
I just head straight toward it,
因为我想第一个到那儿
because I want to be there first,
因为这些事需要被报道。
because these stories should be told.
我的孩子们还很小时, 每当我们听到战争的声音
When my children were small and we heard the sound of the war,
我都会告诉他们,那是烟火。
I used to tell them that they were fireworks.
但他们现在长大了,他们懂了。
Now they are older, they understand.
我开始做噩梦
I do have terrible nightmares
因为在战争期间我所见证的
because of all that I witnessed during war times,
尤其是那些失去生命的年轻人的尸体。
especially these lifeless bodies of young children.
我仍记得一个小女孩,她的名字叫哈拉。
I still remember a little girl, her name is Hala.
她是她家唯一的幸存者。
She’s the only survivor from her family.
她的样子我会永远记得,
Her picture will be with me forever.
我忘不了她。
I will never forget her.
我很骄傲,我可以站在这里, 在这里和你们在一起
I’m proud that I can stand here and be here today with you.
我很骄傲,我可以告诉你们这些故事, 悲伤的和快乐的,
I’m proud that I can tell you stories, sad and happy,
关于我们那个世界小角落, 加沙,那儿的故事。
stories about my small corner of the world, Gaza.
我很骄傲,我是在加沙工作的 第一个女性协调者。
I’m proud that I am the first female fixer working in Gaza.
有趣的是,在加沙,他们叫我蓝波先生 (电影《第一滴血》主角)
And the funny thing is they call me Mr. Rambo in Gaza.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
我希望有一天, 我可以有机会讲述所有其他女性的故事
I hope one day, I will get the chance to tell the stories of all other women,
所有我知道的在我国家的其他惊人的女性,
all other amazing women I know in my country.
我希望有一天,我能帮助我的国家的其他女性,
I hope that one day I can help other women in my country
成为和我一样的协调者
to be fixers like me.
当然有时候, 我会觉得我再也不能做这份工作了,
And of course sometimes, I feel I can’t do this work anymore,
这负担太大了。
it’s just too much for me.
但我会想起这句话:
But I remember these words:
不要限制你的挑战,而是挑战你的极限,
“Don’t limit your challenge, but challenge your limit.
不要让其他人凌驾于你的梦想之上。
Don’t allow others to stand in front of your dreams.”
谢谢你们
Thank you.
(掌声)
(Applause)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgYtUKFzHf8

相关推荐