未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么努力工作并不能给你带来财富

Why Hard Work Isn’t How You Make More Money (Use This “Less Input, More Output” Principle)

Hard work is exactly like sleeping.
努力工作就像睡觉一样
Poor people sleep, rich people sleep.
贫穷的人睡觉 富人也睡觉
You do need sleep, or you will die.
你的确需要睡眠 否则会死
So, poor people work hard, rich people work hard,
所以 穷人努力工作 富人也努力工作
it’s not the differentiating factor,
它并不是区分二者的因素
they both, what’s the difference?
那两者间的不同是什么呢?
You want to find the key thing they do differently.
你要找到他们做的不同的关键
It’s not what people do the same that helps you.
他们所做的同样的事情帮不到你
I know what people do the same.
我知道人们都做哪些同样的事
and there’s the thing about bodies,
那些有关身体的事
What do most people in America do?
在美国 大部分人都做什么?
Eat junk food, and get fat, so
吃垃圾食品 发胖
studying them, isn’t gonna help you that much.
所以 学习他们 帮不到你多少
You have to find, that’s why Malcolm Gladwell wrote the book Outliers,
你要知道 这是为什么马尔科姆·格拉德威尔写了《异类》这本书
you gotta study the people, the outliers.
你要研究这些人 这些异类
So, the top 10 men in the world
所以 世界上排前十名的人
make more money than 3.5 billion at the bottom.
比在底层的35亿人赚的钱要多
Just put that in perspective,
正确的来说
that’s thirty-five hundred million people.
那是三十五亿人
That’s a lot, right?
那是很多 对吗?
So the reason is, is because,
所以 原因就是
well, that’s the mystery.
当然了 这就是谜
What do the ten do that those 3.5 billion,
那十个人做了哪些事情
thousands of millions, of people don’t do?
是这三十五亿人没有做的呢?
And so when you answer that,
当你回答了这个问题
then you figure out how to make more money.
你就能想出怎样去赚更多的钱
So they do things like, I mean like Warren Buffet,
他们做的事情有 我的意思是比如像沃伦·巴菲特
like, doesn’t believe in working hard.
他不相信辛苦的工作
Warren Buffet says my investment
沃伦·巴菲特说 我投资
strategy borders on sloth, he said
的策略就是懒惰 他说过
when other people are trading stocks
当其他人一直都在忙于做股票交易
all the time at work, he makes
的时候
like one big trade every two years.
他每隔两年就能赚一笔大交易
It appears to be slothfullness.
这似乎看上去就是懒惰
But you do more thinking, thinking is what.
但你要更多的思考
It’s kinda like Conor McGregor.
这就有点像康纳·买格雷戈
In that fight with Aldo, where
与阿尔多的那场比赛
he knocked out Aldo in what, seven,
他用了多长时间击败了阿尔多?
37 seconds I think it was.
我想应该是37秒
He came out and he interviewed, and he said,
当他出来的时候 被采访时说
you remember what he said?
你记得他说了什么吗?
– [Man] What’d he say?
– [其中一人] 他说了什么?
– [Man 2] I’d like to thank no one?
– [另一人] “我谁都不想感谢”吗?
– [Man 3] Absolutely nobody.
– [又一人] “绝对没任何人”
– No, about precision.
不是 是关于精确的
– [Man] “Precision beats power.”
[其中一人] “精确击败力量”
– Precision beats power.
精确击败力量
(humming in agreement)
(嗯 大家都表示同意)
So I was like, you got people,
所以 就像是 有些人
they try to work hard and.
他们试图努力工作而且
(play yelling)
(“哼哼哈哈” 特卖力气的样子)
And you got other people that are precision.
然后还有另外一些眼光独到的人
You only need to knock someone out,
你只要击败某个人
you need one precise hit, right there.
你要的是精准的一击 就是那儿
You don’t have to go 12 rounds.
你不必去打12个回合
You don’t want to go 12 rounds.
你也不想去打12回合
The goal of life, is less input, more output.
生活的目标就是 投入少 产出多
The goal of life is to design a car, less gas, more miles.
生活的目标就像设计一部车 用油少 还能行万里
Every time I see people glorifying
每次我看到人们赞美
hard work, the only good thing
努力工作 它唯一的好处
about hard work is physical, manual labor.
就是对体力劳动者来说
When I used to live on a farm, it’d make you strong.
当我生活在一个农场里 它能让我身体变得强壮
So there is some benefit, but people
所以还是有一些好处 但人们
working hard in a business setting,
在一个商业环境下努力工作的话
In terms of stressing themselves out,
那就会让自己承受压力
waking up at four in the morning,
凌晨四点起床
going to bed at nine, you’re literally
9点钟睡觉 你是在
depleting your adrenal glands,
耗尽你的肾上腺素
spiking your cortisol,
刺激你的皮质醇
and you’re probably not working that smart.
而且你很可能工作的并不那么聪明
There’s only so many hours in a day.
一天里只有那么多小时
You can’t outwork 3.5 billion people.
你不可能比35亿人工作得都多
You think, the top 10 people, if
想一想 这10个人
they worked 24 hours a day,
如果他们每天工作24小时
how many hours could they work?
他们一共能做多少小时?
Maximum, combined, 240, right?
最多 加在一起 240个小时 对吗?
The bottom 3.5 million, I mean, billion people,
那么在底层的35亿人呢?
if they just work one hour a day.
如果他们每天只工作一小时
Would work 3.5 billion hours a day.
就是每天35亿小时
3.5 billion, versus 240,
35亿 对 240 但这每日工作240
but the 240 hour group makes more than the 3.5
小时的这组人赚得比35亿人要多
billion, if they only worked one hour.
如果他们每天只工作了一小时的话
So this proves my point, the fact that people argue this,
所以它证实了我的观点 实际上人们在争论这个问题
I will tell you a very powerful skill,
我要告诉你一个强大的技能
that I would recommend you learn to read logic.
那就是我建议你学学逻辑
Logic is dead, boy, people debate,
很久没人提逻辑了 孩子 但人们辩论
You should take debate, debate is a very powerful skill.
你应该去辩论 辩论是个非常强大的技能
‘Cause it forces you to hone your skills of thinking.
因为它迫使你磨练思考的技能
Critical thinking is another way to think.
批判性思考是另一种考虑问题的方式
I can decide for myself usually.
当有人给我一个建议的时候
When somebody gives a piece of advice,
我通常都会自己决定
whether it’s garbage or not.
这建议是否是垃圾
And most advice is garbage.
但大多数建议都是垃圾
My advice to most people, if I could go back in time.
如果我可以回到过去 我给大部分人的建议
Is literally, if I could brainwash myself.
就是 如果我可以为自己洗脑的话
Clean out 99%…almost nothing people say is true.
就洗掉99%…人们说的几乎没有正确的
Just remember that, almost nothing.
记住 几乎没有
People say money doesn’t make you happy.
人们说 金钱不能让你快乐
Which is an incomplete statement.
这是句未完成的陈述
It’s not that simple, money in
它不是那么简单
a sense won’t make you happy.
金钱从某种意义上讲不会使你快乐
In another sense it will make you very happy.
从另一种意义上讲 它会让你快乐
You know people, like I said education
你知道的 就像我说过的
system was basically all built wrong.
教育系统的建立基本上都是错误的
Even simple things like I was saying.
甚至一些像我说的的那些简单的事情
Giving your kids an allowance to do chores.
给你的孩子零用钱去做家务
Why would you do that?
你为什么要那么做?
They’re apart of a family unit.
他们也是家庭中的一份子
Why should you have to do that?
你为什么应该付孩子们钱呢?
The parents don’t get paid for doing it.
父母们做家务没人付给他们钱
And heres a crazier one Joel Salatin
还有 这有一个更疯狂的事 乔·萨拉汀
used to tell me, just simple societal
告诉我的 就是一个
things that make no sense.
没有道理的事情
He said, why when parents punish
他说 为什么父母惩罚
their kids, do they give them chores?
孩子时 让他们做家务?
Like “oh, you have to do the dishes.”
就像 “你必须去把盘子刷干净”他说
He said, so what you’ve now trained
那么你现在其实就在训练
your kids brain, is that work, like
你孩子的大脑 就好像你在告诉他
maintaining the house is punishment.
做家务是个惩罚
See you know what the Amish used to do?
你知道阿曼门诺人是怎么做的吗
a guy like Joel Salatin,
就像乔·萨拉汀
this is the craziest thing I’ve ever seen.
这是我见过最疯狂的事了
talk about a mind fuck,
说到父母对孩子们做的
for parents to do to their kids in a positive way,
以一种积极的方式纠正三观的事
is that… I was once…
那就是 我曾经
I stayed with this guy Sam Chup.
和山姆·查普住在一起的时候
And his son forgot to get the eggs from the chickens.
他的儿子忘记去鸡窝拿鸡蛋
Or no, he forgot to milk the cow.
哦 不对 是他忘记挤牛奶了
That’s what is was, so he came back,
是因为这个原因 之后他回来了
he was like six years old, and Sam says
他那时大概六岁 山姆对他的儿子说
to his son, he says, you know you
你知道吗
really hurt that cow, ’cause it
你真的伤害了那只奶牛
hurts when they don’t get milked.
因为如果他们不被挤奶的话 他们会受伤的
And the son’s like, oh I’m sorry.
然后他儿子说 噢 对不起
So the dad goes,
爸爸就说 你今天不能和你的
you can’t come with me and your brothers
兄弟们一起跟我去
on the construction crew today,
工地了
you gotta stay here with your mom.
你得和你妈妈呆在家里
And I remember his son fell on the
然后我记得 他儿子就倒在地上
ground crying, like
哭喊
“please, take me!”
“求求了 带上我吧”
Because young kids want to be a part.
因为孩子们都愿意参与成为一份子
In society we’ve destroyed peoples creativity by punishing,
在社会上 我们用惩罚扼杀了人们的创造力
don’t punish with doing stuff.
别再用做事情去惩罚
Punish by taking it away.
应该以不允许做事来惩罚
Be like okay,
就像 那好吧
the parents what they should do is like
父母们应该做的是
if you’re good I’ll let you start a business,
如果你表现好 我就让你做事
If you’re bad
如果你表现不好的话
you have to only play video games
当你的兄弟14岁赚10万美金的时候
while your brother makes a 100,000 while 14.
你只能去玩视频游戏
– That’s good!
这是好主意
– Parents complain that their kids
父母抱怨他们的孩子
don’t do enough,
做得不够
I’m like I know why they don’t do enough.
我知道为什么他们做得不够
‘Cause you’re a bad parent in terms
因为在理解怎样激励孩子方面
of understanding motivation.
父母们做得不好
If you have any brains you do exactly what I say.
如果你有头脑 按照我说的做
You got three kids,
你有三个孩子
each of them you give a business,
给每个孩子一个生意
Make sure they start making a little bit of money.
确保他们赚一点点钱
Don’t give any of the other kids any money,
带上那个一星期挣了一百块钱的孩子
Then take the kid who’s making
不要给另外两个孩子任何钱
a hundred bucks a week, and take him
带他去
to the candy store, take him to the toy store.
糖果店 去玩具店
He comes home with all,
他把所有奖励带回家
and the other two kids are sittin’ there they got one
而另外两个孩子只能在家玩儿一天
video game they got from grandma.
从奶奶那里得来的视频游戏
-They’re ready to buy the other one -(laughing)
– 他们已经准备去买另外一个 – [哈哈哈哈]
and one of the kids is just making
但其中一个孩子比另外两个
more than all of ’em.
赚的都多
All of a sudden, you’re gonna have three entrepreneurs.
突然间 你会有三个企业家
Gotta use a little reverse psychology.
这得用一点反作用心理
– [Man 4] I like that.
-[第四个人] 我喜欢这主意
– [Man 3] It’s good. – – You can do that for adults,
– [第三人] 这办法好 -你也可以用在成年人身上
that’s why people saying that materialism…er…isn’t good.
那是为什么人们说太物质不好
Like I show Lamborghinis are morons,
就好像 我告诉你那些超物质的人都是白痴
because I got more people motivated
因为我激发了更多的人
to read books then anyone in history.
去读书
– True. – – Because a lot of people go,
– 是的 – 因为好多人都是这样
people are motivated by material things.
物质的东西给人们动力
People are so dumb to think that
人们如果认为 道德的供应并不能让他们
I don’t get high off moral supply.
兴奋起来的话 那他们就太傻了
I understand how to use the supply.
我明白怎样使用这种供应
You know what I’m saying?
你知道我的意思吧?
I don’t go in my garage and rub my cars
我不会去我的车库
and all of that, people think I’m
摸摸我的车什么的 人们会觉得
this materialistic guy, I’m like
我是个物质的家伙 我就说
no I’m out thinking you, you’re too slow.
不是的 我比你想的多 你太迟钝
You’re too slow.
太迟钝了
I have a goal, the goal is to motivate
我有一个目标 这个目标就是去
people toward a certain end.
激发人们奔向终点的动力
In this case, it’s an end that’s
在这种情况下 这个终点是对
good for society, people still criticize it.
整个社会都有益的 但人们还在批评它
Because people too slow, but
因为人们太迟钝了
whenever they’re too slow, try the Monger said,
但每当他们迟钝的时候 想想Monger说过的话
if it wasn’t for the…
如果不是因为…
do you remember this?
你们记得怎么说的吗?
…the stupidity of others, you wouldn’t be so rich.
如果不是因为别人的愚蠢 你不会这么富有
– If every 14 year old was sharp, – oh yeah
– 嗯 是啊 – 如果每个14岁的孩子都聪明
you would be competing with every 14
你就会与每个试图进入这个舞台的14岁的
year old who try to be on stage.
孩子竞争
Most 14 year olds,
但大多数的14岁的孩子们
they’re trying to figure out…
他们在想…
…you know, God knows what.
你知道的,没人知道他们在想什么
So, stay ahead of the curve,
所以 保持超前的想法
it’s not hard anymore.
这不难
It’s not hard anymore
它不再那么难了
It’s getting easier, it’s a better world now.
而且越来越简单 这是个更美好的世界
– It’s true.
– 真是这样
– People are getting more followers, less leaders.
人们有越来越多的追随者,较少的领导者
Everybody becomes a follower,
如果每个人都变成追随者
That’s great! You can become the leader.
那就太棒了!你就能变成领导者

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

曾经全部家当只有47块钱 之后却华丽转身成为百万富翁的Tai Lopez 与朋友们分享成功经验 本集内容:"少投入 多产出" ----Work smart is always important than work hard.

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

瞌睡虫儿

审核员

与光同尘

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiUATSnXPgw

相关推荐